Face & Body Care
Home > JUAL BELI > Face & Body Care > Jual Tester Branded Parfum Asli
Total Views: 123238
Page 65 of 72 | ‹ First  < 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 >  Last ›

jual_parfum - 21/11/2010 11:18 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By vetra.long
Gan, tester Azzaro Chrom masih ada ga ? minat 1 pcs neh.
Terus, kalau parfum yang aroma rempah yang enak apa ya ?

Thanks

Chrome tester lg kosong Gan, maaf salah info tadi, rempah yg enak, buat harian bisa coba emper traveller, coba dicek tred produk aku Gan, 110rb.

CREED SIlver Mountain Water Man EDT 120ml = 900rb ( Tanpa Tutup )
ivantheboss - 22/11/2010 07:03 PM
tanya harga tester parfum
mau tanya harga tester bvlgari aqua pour homme sama ongkos kirim ke depok??? trims
elinz - 22/11/2010 07:21 PM

Mau nanya gan,kalo issey miyake lady nya brp duit? Tq
jual_parfum - 24/11/2010 12:54 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By elinz
Mau nanya gan,kalo issey miyake lady nya brp duit? Tq

Issey woman adanya produk Gan
jual_parfum - 25/11/2010 12:02 AM

UPDATE STOK TESTER :

DSQUARED She Wood EDP100ml ( Tanpa Tutup )
Cocok buat Wanita yg menyukai Parfum Pria

DSQUARED² She Wood arrived on the market in September 2008, after the very successful edition for men, He Wood, presented last season.
She Wood was created in cooperation with perfumer Daphne Bugey, and is composed of three accords: light, intensive and woody ones.

The creation was started from the base of the perfume for men and was shaped by adding notes and aromas of a fragrance for women. This is not a classic girly perfume, but can be categorized as a unisex. The fragrance aims at women who like using perfumes for men.

The top notes incorporate lemon, neroli and jasmine, the heart hides violet, heliotrope and musk, while the base is composed of cedar, vetiver and amber.

The perfume is available as 30, 50 i 100ml edp.

Comment dr Fragrantica :
I find She Wood starts out by having a lot in common with a fine NZ Sauvignon Blanc (minus the alcohol). They share the same slightly skanky (delicious!!) fresh cut grassy notes admist a clear watery green bouquet of lemon and herbaceous neroli. She Wood is a refreshing take on citrus greens which I normally dislike with some zest.

She Wood becomes more aquatic in nature during the heart. The violet is like a Monet painting, blurred and watery. I suppose the hyacinth adds some depth to this stage as it is suprisingly robust for an aquatic.

As the waning citrus encounters the waxing cedar in this composition I noticed an alarming 'piddle' aroma however it was relatively short-lived and I don't think it detracted terribly from the experience. Cedar is not very prominent otherwise.

The later drydown does not speak strongly of woodsy notes, unless the vetiver is of the underwater mermaid variety. It lacks earthiness yet is somehow still grounded.

Combining my most hated notes of citrus, herbaceous greenery & aquatics, this perfume has impressed me with its complexity and even found me liking it! A truly bizarre and pleasurable perfume, you will get hours of entertainment trying to figure this fragrance out.
-----
She Wood smells like an idea of walking through the woods: not quite realistic, but recalling a certain set of scents that isn't normally found far from trees. I smell wet wild violets (nothing like the powdery, candied, deep/low-pitched aroma typically signified by the note "violet"), clovers, vetiver--the murky water left by recent rain! I didn't smell a strong citrus opening--there was a bit of "freshness" but the vetiver and wet violet components are quite dominant.
I like it fine, but I wish I had applied my sample of Diptyque L'Ombre dans L'Eau instead!
-----
well this is a light woodsy scent, not aquatic at all..although I can see why it would be called aquatic..it is quite harmonious in the composition, and airy almost ..I get the violet, it is present., the woods also are in the background, quite discreet....overall it is very different from most scents out there..I am glad I bought it!! it is very harmonic, very nature like...very well done!!
reminds me of Essentials, by Angle Schlesser..althoug it is lighter..I dont get the comparison with Light Blue..Light Blue is citrusy, uplifting,a very summery scent!!
-----
It smells similar as Guerlain L'Instance. More woody then aquatic. Maybe I'd like the latest version of She wood (She wood Velvet Forrest) better. But never the less it's warm and comfy. Good enough!
-----
Oh, as I like perfume make by Daphe Bugey ( Kenzo Amour, Indian Holi,Inside), because there are unussually subtle, but distinct, warm, very femine, original. Such is She Wood too. My nose feels in it violets, lemon, cedar, on background - note of raspberry and very delicate powder. Smell is unusually nice, girlish. It's possible to compare it for simple, but pretty flowers summer dress. I very like summer flowers dresses. I very like She Wood
jual_parfum - 25/11/2010 12:19 AM

Update Tester :

AIGNER Pourfemme EDP 100ml
qdaffy - 25/11/2010 12:34 AM

bvlgari omnia yg kristal sama yg aqva marine kena harga berpa gan...
MikeSimoncelli - 25/11/2010 11:05 AM

Sip!
ahriz13 - 25/11/2010 06:36 PM

gan ???
tester blue emotin ma ferrari black na ,,, msh ad ????

brp total na ???
pm yaa gan ??

diskon jgn lupa gan ???

sawarma - 27/11/2010 11:20 AM

gan dunhill desire blue,dunhill london,versace blue jeans berapa?pm gan..
sickfome - 28/11/2010 08:04 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By jual_parfum
Update tester :

DSQUARED Ocean Wet Wood for Men EDT 100ml = terjual ( Tanpa Tutup ) - cm ada 1

He Wood Ocean Wet Wood is a male fragrance that glorifies wood in its most spectacular surroundings, inspired by pure nature. It is a fragrant image of old tress in the woods, white beaches and clear water. The fragrance is based on the synthesis of three notes – ocean notes, moist notes and woody notes. Ocean note is formed by fresh and transparent marine accords, artemisia and ambergris; moist notes are emphasized by violet leaf, musk and violet, while the woody note is represented by accords of vetiver, patchouli, cedar and tonka. Daphne Bugey and Alberto Morillas are the noses behind this composition.

Quote:
Original Posted By jual_parfum
UPDATE STOK TESTER :

DSQUARED She Wood EDP100ml ( Tanpa Tutup )
Cocok buat Wanita yg menyukai Parfum Pria

DSQUARED² She Wood arrived on the market in September 2008, after the very successful edition for men, He Wood, presented last season.
She Wood was created in cooperation with perfumer Daphne Bugey, and is composed of three accords: light, intensive and woody ones.

The creation was started from the base of the perfume for men and was shaped by adding notes and aromas of a fragrance for women. This is not a classic girly perfume, but can be categorized as a unisex. The fragrance aims at women who like using perfumes for men.

The top notes incorporate lemon, neroli and jasmine, the heart hides violet, heliotrope and musk, while the base is composed of cedar, vetiver and amber.

The perfume is available as 30, 50 i 100ml edp.

Comment dr Fragrantica :
I find She Wood starts out by having a lot in common with a fine NZ Sauvignon Blanc (minus the alcohol). They share the same slightly skanky (delicious!!) fresh cut grassy notes admist a clear watery green bouquet of lemon and herbaceous neroli. She Wood is a refreshing take on citrus greens which I normally dislike with some zest.

She Wood becomes more aquatic in nature during the heart. The violet is like a Monet painting, blurred and watery. I suppose the hyacinth adds some depth to this stage as it is suprisingly robust for an aquatic.

As the waning citrus encounters the waxing cedar in this composition I noticed an alarming 'piddle' aroma however it was relatively short-lived and I don't think it detracted terribly from the experience. Cedar is not very prominent otherwise.

The later drydown does not speak strongly of woodsy notes, unless the vetiver is of the underwater mermaid variety. It lacks earthiness yet is somehow still grounded.

Combining my most hated notes of citrus, herbaceous greenery & aquatics, this perfume has impressed me with its complexity and even found me liking it! A truly bizarre and pleasurable perfume, you will get hours of entertainment trying to figure this fragrance out.
-----
She Wood smells like an idea of walking through the woods: not quite realistic, but recalling a certain set of scents that isn't normally found far from trees. I smell wet wild violets (nothing like the powdery, candied, deep/low-pitched aroma typically signified by the note "violet"), clovers, vetiver--the murky water left by recent rain! I didn't smell a strong citrus opening--there was a bit of "freshness" but the vetiver and wet violet components are quite dominant.
I like it fine, but I wish I had applied my sample of Diptyque L'Ombre dans L'Eau instead!
-----
well this is a light woodsy scent, not aquatic at all..although I can see why it would be called aquatic..it is quite harmonious in the composition, and airy almost ..I get the violet, it is present., the woods also are in the background, quite discreet....overall it is very different from most scents out there..I am glad I bought it!! it is very harmonic, very nature like...very well done!!
reminds me of Essentials, by Angle Schlesser..althoug it is lighter..I dont get the comparison with Light Blue..Light Blue is citrusy, uplifting,a very summery scent!!
-----
It smells similar as Guerlain L'Instance. More woody then aquatic. Maybe I'd like the latest version of She wood (She wood Velvet Forrest) better. But never the less it's warm and comfy. Good enough!
-----
Oh, as I like perfume make by Daphe Bugey ( Kenzo Amour, Indian Holi,Inside), because there are unussually subtle, but distinct, warm, very femine, original. Such is She Wood too. My nose feels in it violets, lemon, cedar, on background - note of raspberry and very delicate powder. Smell is unusually nice, girlish. It's possible to compare it for simple, but pretty flowers summer dress. I very like summer flowers dresses. I very like She Wood

Gan, harga berapa untuk WOOD yang she dan HE, pricelist sekalian dung gan kirim ke [email]limpatargo@yahoo.com[/email]

Thannks,
megakim - 02/12/2010 02:41 PM

Gan. mau tanya ppaco rabbana ada nga?? brp duit ya kalo ada
sama issey miyaki bro duit ya??
terus kalo harga tester brp duit jg ?? thx
jual_parfum - 02/12/2010 03:08 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By megakim
Gan. mau tanya ppaco rabbana ada nga?? brp duit ya kalo ada
sama issey miyaki bro duit ya??
terus kalo harga tester brp duit jg ?? thx

Paco rabanne ultraviolet dan black xs man ada tester, issey miyake produk adanya
tianzo - 02/12/2010 06:51 PM

bos, minta recomendasi parfum yg wanginya awet n fresh apa ya? Gw sk ma clinique happy tp longevitynya rada krg bgs..klo hugo energize/dunhill blue/212 sexy gmn bos?
storm breaker - 02/12/2010 10:23 PM
boufes thetea
Bro Andi.. Dunhill Pursuit da Testernya Ga ? Trims
jual_parfum - 03/12/2010 01:05 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By tianzo
bos, minta recomendasi parfum yg wanginya awet n fresh apa ya? Gw sk ma clinique happy tp longevitynya rada krg bgs..klo hugo energize/dunhill blue/212 sexy gmn bos?

hugo energise, dunhill desire blue ama 212 sexy man lebih awet drpada clinique happy man Gan.

Cuma ketiganya lg kosong testernya

Quote:
Original Posted By storm breaker
Bro Andi.. Dunhill Pursuit da Testernya Ga ? Trims

Kosong Gan.....hiks

Update tester :

Versace eau fraiche Man EDT 100ml = 300rb ( tanpa tutup ) - cm ada 1
rwnhaji - 06/12/2010 07:55 AM

dunhill desire blue berbagai ukuran baik produk maupun tester berapa bro? PM ya
rapfals - 07/12/2010 03:06 PM

aigner blue emotion & escada moon sparkle nerapaan yah harganya gan ?
kalo yang wanginya manis soft apaan ?
thanks pencerahannya
r3ndhy12 - 07/12/2010 05:47 PM

bro ada gak tester produk armani???
pengen yg aqua sama attitude extreme...
kalo ada pm yah harganya...
tq
L053Rs - 07/12/2010 07:31 PM

Gan, tanya harga testernya azzaro chrome, antonio banderas blue seduction ama ck truth y... Thx... Trus dari ke-3nya untuk pemakaian sehari2 mana yg paling disarankan y?
Page 65 of 72 | ‹ First  < 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 >  Last ›
Home > JUAL BELI > Face & Body Care > Jual Tester Branded Parfum Asli