Racing / Balap
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Racing / Balap > 'Moto2' (balap motor pengganti kelas 250cc)
Total Views: 41729
Page 127.5 of 133 | ‹ First  < 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 >  Last ›

Rossimoncelli - 18/06/2012 09:44 PM

British MotoGP: Scott Redding extends stunning home record

By Matthew Birt - MotoGP 18 June 2012 11:34

Spoiler for news
Scott Redding continued his incredible record in the British Grand Prix yesterday when he brilliantly fended off a relentless challenge from Moto2 world championship leader Marc Marquez to finish second.

It was the 19-year-old’s third podium in five races in the British Grand Prix and he still hasn’t finished lower than fifth in his world championship career on home soil.

Redding treated a crowd of over 66,000 fans to an all-action display in yesterday’s 18-lap race, which started right from the off when he battled for the lead with compatriot Bradley Smith.

Home pride was clearly at stake in the first two laps as Redding and Smith exchanged the lead with numerous daring but clean overtakes.

Redding told MCN: “It was quite tight out there at times with Bradley. When he passed me off the line I knew I had to try and get him back as quickly as possible and I put a really hard move on him but he stuck one back on me in a really fast place.

"Fairplay because you need big balls to do that at Maggotts Corner which is one of the fastest places on the track.”

Redding said the early dice with Smith had given him the incentive needed to build up his early pace having not wanted to be outdone by his local rival.

He said: “I guess you could say that. I knew he didn’t have the pace to lead the whole race but him leading gave me an incentive to pass him and get to the front as quickly as I could. There was a lot of pride at stake but once I passed him I could lead pretty comfortably.”

Redding led until lap seven when eventual winner Pol Espargaro passed him, which pitted the Marc VDS Racing rider into a thrilling battle with hard riding Spaniard Marquez for the remainder of the race.

The pair were constantly switching back and forth between second and third before the battle came down to the last lap.

Redding seized the initiative at Turn 4 but Marquez used his huge weight advantage to power by Redding’s Kalex machine on the Hangar Straight.

That left Redding with just two opportunities at Stowe and Vale to grab second back.
Unable to out-brake Marquez at Stowe, he capitalised on a small mistake by the former 125GP world champion on the exit.

Plunging down hill to the hard braking zone for the Vale chicane, Redding took the inside like and brilliantly took second.

“I thought I’d done enough then because I managed to hold the inside line coming out of the chicane. And then it got really intense. I was on a real tight line going through the final corner and didn’t think he could try and make a pass but then I saw this orange wheel.

"I could see the finish line was only 100 metres away and thought I am not going to lose second now. I just stayed on my line and it is great to finish second in my home race.

"It’s also cool to beat Marc in a fight like that because for once somebody was a bit more aggressive than him. To be fair to him though it was a tough race and he never gives up,“ said Redding, who is just six-points behind Andrea Iannone for fourth.

Yesterday’s podium was his second of the season and after six races, Redding has already scored seven more points than he did in the entire 17-round campaign in 2011.

For more exclusive reaction from Redding, see Wednesday’s issue of MCN.
Dallara - 18/06/2012 10:22 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By genkcihuahua
iyaa gan...

weeeee ;)

Quote:
Original Posted By dhambaylisstic
kayaknya itu merk produk juga ya.. tapi gatau produk apaan..

iya, cuma bercandaan doang kok.. kan inisialnya sama, MM93, MM33..

produk Clothing mungkin yah ;) ;)

Quote:
Original Posted By Rossimoncelli
kasih putu race kemaren..

wah, bisa tua sebelum umurnya ituh si marquez klo begaolnya ketemu2 oom2 itu.

Oom, request putunya Espargaro dong, yg BWK kek Marquez kmaren
Rossimoncelli - 18/06/2012 11:46 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Dallara

produk Clothing mungkin yah ;) ;)

wah, bisa tua sebelum umurnya ituh si marquez klo begaolnya ketemu2 oom2 itu.

Oom, request putunya Espargaro dong, yg BWK kek Marquez kmaren

woke deh...
tapi gak terlalu bwk ya om.

Spoiler for
Quote:

Spoiler for
Quote:

Rossimoncelli - 19/06/2012 07:41 PM

Espargaro 'happier than ever' after Silverstone effort

'It is very difficult for me to beat him [de Puniet] over the course of a single hot lap in practice, but I am getting good results recently' - Aleix Espargaro

Spoiler for news
Aleix Espargaro maintained his ultra-consistent form at the British Grand Prix, where he finished as the leading CRT rider yet again ahead of his Aspar team-mate Randy de Puniet.

Espargaro is the only CRT rider to score points in every round so far this season and boasts a nine-point lead over de Puniet after Silverstone.

The pair were involved in a race-long battle at the British venue, with Espargaro opening up a gap over his team-mate before de Puniet rallied to hit back and move to the front of the CRT positions.

However, Espargaro appeared content to shadow his rival and timed his move to perfection, edging past with two laps remaining.

De Puniet was unable to respond as the Spaniard crossed the line as the top CRT man for the fourth time in 2012.

“I'm happier than ever today, as both my brother Pol and I got good results here at Silverstone,” said Espargaro.

“I started well and tried to follow the satellite bikes, but they kept leaving me behind on the straights.

“I was able to pull away from the other CRT riders, but little by little Randy caught me back up. I let him set the pace once he had passed.

“Two laps from the end, I took over in front and broke away, just as I did at Montmeló.

“I out-braked him at the first chicane, gritted my teeth and did what I needed to do in order to finish ahead,” he added.

“I have never had a more competitive rival who I get on so well with at the same time.

“It is very difficult for me to beat him over the course of a single hot lap in practice, especially when we work more on the race, but I am getting good results recently.”

De Puniet, so often stronger than Espargaro during qualifying, admitted he was 'annoyed' after finishing second best yet again in the duo's personal duel.

“Once I caught up with him I made a pass and stayed in front for practically the whole race, but I was having a lot of problems with the rear tyre,” he said.

“I felt a lot of movement and I was lacking grip. I tried to put up with this throughout the course of the race and shake off Aleix's moves, but in the end he must have seen that he was faster than me at certain points on the track.

“I am annoyed, because we did a good job and yet still didn't find the best chassis setting.

“We will have to keep on working in order to perfect the bike and be more consistent.”

crash
alpha_joe - 20/06/2012 02:08 PM

Umbrella Girlnya yang unyu bro...
geser monitornya ke sebelah kanan....
Udah keliatan??
Rossimoncelli - 20/06/2012 04:41 PM

Alex de Angelis

"Sebuah balapan mengecewakan hari ini. Kami belum mampu untuk meningkatkan apa yang telah kami lakukan selama free practice.
Kami tidak mencetak lap lebih cepat saat balapan seperti yang dilakukan oleh pengendara lain sehingga kesenjangan tetap sama.
Sampai saat ini musim telah sedikit mengecewakan dan kita akan mengadakan pertemuan dengan kedua teknisi dan direksi mengelola untuk memahami arah mana kita akan bekerja mulai sekarang. "
Rossimoncelli - 20/06/2012 04:44 PM

salah post berita...
Rossimoncelli - 20/06/2012 04:53 PM

Coba perhatikan ketika iannone vs marques, kelihatan banget bahwa marques sering lemah jika sudah memasuki tikungan sehingga lawan dengan mudah untuk mengovertake.
Rossimoncelli - 20/06/2012 07:55 PM

Smith soaks up home support for season best at Silverstone

Tech 3 Racing Team rider Bradley Smith rode a determined race in front of a large home crowd at Silverstone to collect his best result of the 2012 Moto2™ World Championship with a hard fought seventh place finish in an exciting British Grand Prix last Sunday.

Spoiler for news
The 21-year-old made a scintillating start from the second row of the grid to seize the lead going into the first corner and he was then locked in a pulsating battle for the lead with compatriot Scott Redding. Smith maintained his early challenge and kept himself firmly in contention for a second successive Moto2 podium at the long and technically demanding Silverstone track for the opening half of the 18-lap encounter. Battling hard to keep his Mistral 610 machine in contention for a first top six finish of the season, Smith fought out a terrific battle with Italian Claudio Corti in the final laps.

Despite his best efforts to hold onto sixth place, Smith was unable to keep the hard charging Corti at bay and he dropped back to seventh place on the final lap. Smith's highest finish of 2012 moved him into eighth in the World Championship standings on 37-points.

The young Brit, who has already singed a contract with the Tech 3 outfit to race in the MotoGP™ category will be buoyed by this result, and will hope this is a sign of things to come after a difficult start to the season. The next race at Assen holds fond memories for the British youngster, who recorded one of his three Moto2 podiums there last year.

Bradley Smith

"I expected to battle for sixth place and that's exactly how it turned out. I'm just happy that I got to lead the British Grand Prix, even if it was only a brief experience. It was a shame that Corti passed me on the last lap because it would have been nice to finish off a positive weekend in the top six. But to qualify fourth, lead the race and then be inside the top six for the most of the race shows we have made a big step with the Mistral 610 machine. The support of the British fans was incredible again and I hope they enjoyed the early battle with Scott. We now need to make sure I am up there competing for the lead in a few more races."

Hervé Poncharal – Team Manager

"I am very happy with the performance of the Tech 3 Racing Team. Bradley showed incredible determination all through the weekend and he got a good qualifying result that helped him challenge at the front where he belongs in the race. We know he can be very aggressive at the start and he certainly didn't let us down. It was a great moment for him to be leading his home race and he fought very hard for the whole race. He was pushing right until the end and it was a pity that he couldn’t quite hold on for his first top six of the season because he definitely deserved it. Seventh is still by far his best result of the season and shows the potential of the Mistral 610 we always knew was there."

motogp
Rossimoncelli - 20/06/2012 07:57 PM

Desguaces La Torre SAG Team and Rodríguez split

The Moto2™ World Championship team Desguaces La Torre SAG and its rider Angel Rodríguez have split after a string of disappointing results.

Spoiler for news
In an official press release the team stated that the decision to split was taken from both sides after the targets, set at the beginning of the season, were not being met. The team sighted that their relationship with Rodríguez was good on a personal level, and that it wished him all the best for the future.

Eduardo Perales, Team Manager

"Sincerely, when we started this project with Rodri, I never thought that we will arrive to this point, but the sports relationship, opposite to the human terms, it wasn’t being fruitful and both the team and Angel considered that the best thing for our results is to take different paths. I truly believe that Rodri has a huge potential and I hope we could see it soon."

The Desguaces La Torre SAG Team is looking now for a substitute for the remainder of the 2012 season.

motogp
dhambaylisstic - 20/06/2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Alex de Angelis

"Sebuah balapan mengecewakan hari ini. Kami belum mampu untuk meningkatkan apa yang telah kami lakukan selama free practice.
Kami tidak mencetak lap lebih cepat saat balapan seperti yang dilakukan oleh pengendara lain sehingga kesenjangan tetap sama.
Sampai saat ini musim telah sedikit mengecewakan dan kita akan mengadakan pertemuan dengan kedua teknisi dan direksi mengelola untuk memahami arah mana kita akan bekerja mulai sekarang. "

iya nih, musim ini prestasi De Angelis ngedrop banget kalo dibandingin sama tahun lalu.. yang salah motornya atau pembalapnya ya?

btw, itu fotonya Takahashi om, bukan De Angelis..

Quote:
[IMG]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550408_400383019996977_988551691_n.jpg[/IMG

Luis Salom

"Ada apa dengan Race!! motor saya Sangat cepat. Kami membuat langkah yang baik dengan sasis baru dan fairing. Aku tahu sebelumnya , mungkin untuk menang, tapi aku juga tahu betapa sulitnya untuk mengalahkan Maverick. semuanya ada di kepalaku ,apa yang harus saya lakukan di lap terakhir.
Tapi Sandro kacau ,saya merasa saya benar-benar dekat dengan kemenangan pertama saya.. Hal ini hanya di sana,dan sudah dalam jangkauan.

Mudah-mudahan saya bisamelakukannya di balapan berikutnya Assen, Balapan rumah bagi tim saya.''

ini Moto3 kayaknya ya.. CMIIW..

Quote:
[IMG]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/285790_386202371428439_1823366455_n.jpg[/IMG

Coba perhatikan ketika iannone vs marques, kelihatan banget bahwa marques sering lemah jika sudah memasuki tikungan sehingga lawan dengan mudah untuk mengovertake.

lemah pas masuk tikungan, tapi garang waktu di straight..
Rossimoncelli - 20/06/2012 08:13 PM

Quote:
iya nih, musim ini prestasi De Angelis ngedrop banget kalo dibandingin sama tahun lalu.. yang salah motornya atau pembalapnya ya?

tau tuh...sumbernya juga pake foto ntu...

ho iya...ntu berita moto3....salah comot ane...
Rossimoncelli - 20/06/2012 08:15 PM

Scott Redding belum mendengarnya sendiri dari Ducati..

Spoiler for news
Musim lalu ada informasi bahwa Ducati ingin Redding melakukan tes pada GP11 di Mugello.
Vitto Guareschi adalah pendukung setia dari pembalap Inggris itu dan ia tidak pernah menyembunyikan bahwa dia menyukai rider dari MotoGP VDS.

Vitto Guareschi juga mengatakan pada bulan Oktober 2011: "Saya suka Scott dan saya berharap ia melakukan tes dengan kami di Mugello, sebelum akhir musim untuk melihat potensinya. Dia siap untuk MotoGP. Dia terlalu besar untuk Moto2 dan saya pikir.. Dia membayar sangat mahal untuk berat badannya. Segera setelah izin jadwal, kami ingin melihat dia bekerja dengan kami.. gaya Scott sangat baik dan itu akan sesuai dengan yang 1000cc ".
Pengujian ini belum terealisasi, karena pada saat itu Borgo Panigale menganggap bahwa GP11 itu terlalu buruk jika rider Inggris melakukan kontak pertama mereka dengan MotoGP dengan mesin seperti ini.

Beberapa bulan kemudian, kita tidak lagi mendengar tentang proyek ini dan ketika kami bertemu Scott Redding kemarin di Mettet, kami mengambil kesempatan untuk bertanya padanya.

"Sekarang, aku naik di VDS dan saya berjuang untuk mencapai kejuaraan Moto2 untuk yang terbaik, kejuaraan ini masih panjang dan saya berkonsentrasi dengan hal ini . dan inilah satu-satunya yang menarik minat saya.
Memang benar bahwa musim lalu kami mendengar tentang itu, tapi hal itu tidak terjadi. Tahun ini, bagaimanapun, saya belum melihat apa-apa untuk rencana mendatang. Ada banyak pembicaraan di paddock tapi nyatanya tidak ada dalam agenda. "

GP Holic seru juga nih...abis Cal Crutchlow digosipkan udah ada pembicaraan dengan Ducati sekarang gantian Scott Redding....
hmm...kita tunggu kabar selanjutnya...kira - kira siapa yang akan menjadi rider Ducati 2013 ??

Courtesy of GP-Inside.com
alpha_joe - 20/06/2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Sama Persis dengan Toni Elias om, jurdu 2010, sekarang melempem bgt, agak lumayan waktu Catalunya sebelum kemudian merosot lagi
bicara mm93 , keluar tikungannya juga mancapp koq
Quote:

tau tuh...sumbernya juga pake foto ntu...

ho iya...ntu berita moto3....salah comot ane...

Gpp Om,
dengan kesibukan luarbinasa sebagai lover koran-
salah comot mah, sangat saannggaatttt sssssaaaannnngggaaaattt bisa dimaklumi
Quote:

Spoiler for news
Musim lalu ada informasi bahwa Ducati ingin Redding melakukan tes pada GP11 di Mugello.
Vitto Guareschi adalah pendukung setia dari pembalap Inggris itu dan ia tidak pernah menyembunyikan bahwa dia menyukai rider dari MotoGP VDS.

Vitto Guareschi juga mengatakan pada bulan Oktober 2011: "Saya suka Scott dan saya berharap ia melakukan tes dengan kami di Mugello, sebelum akhir musim untuk melihat potensinya. Dia siap untuk MotoGP. Dia terlalu besar untuk Moto2 dan saya pikir.. Dia membayar sangat mahal untuk berat badannya. Segera setelah izin jadwal, kami ingin melihat dia bekerja dengan kami.. gaya Scott sangat baik dan itu akan sesuai dengan yang 1000cc ".
Pengujian ini belum terealisasi, karena pada saat itu Borgo Panigale menganggap bahwa GP11 itu terlalu buruk jika rider Inggris melakukan kontak pertama mereka dengan MotoGP dengan mesin seperti ini.

Beberapa bulan kemudian, kita tidak lagi mendengar tentang proyek ini dan ketika kami bertemu Scott Redding kemarin di Mettet, kami mengambil kesempatan untuk bertanya padanya.

"Sekarang, aku naik di VDS dan saya berjuang untuk mencapai kejuaraan Moto2 untuk yang terbaik, kejuaraan ini masih panjang dan saya berkonsentrasi dengan hal ini . dan inilah satu-satunya yang menarik minat saya.
Memang benar bahwa musim lalu kami mendengar tentang itu, tapi hal itu tidak terjadi. Tahun ini, bagaimanapun, saya belum melihat apa-apa untuk rencana mendatang. Ada banyak pembicaraan di paddock tapi nyatanya tidak ada dalam agenda. "

GP Holic seru juga nih...abis Cal Crutchlow digosipkan udah ada pembicaraan dengan Ducati sekarang gantian Scott Redding....
hmm...kita tunggu kabar selanjutnya...kira - kira siapa yang akan menjadi rider Ducati 2013 ??

Scott dan Cal ...hmm
2 rider super gahar :2thumbup
semoga mereka ber2 dapat tim yang kebih kompetitif tahun depan
OerbadiaVanille - 20/06/2012 09:46 PM

kenapa ya gan 2 tak mulai dihapuskan ?
Rossimoncelli - 20/06/2012 10:24 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By alpha_joe
Sama Persis dengan Toni Elias om, jurdu 2010, sekarang melempem bgt, agak lumayan waktu Catalunya sebelum kemudian merosot lagi

Gpp Om,
dengan kesibukan luarbinasa sebagai lover koran-
salah comot mah, sangat saannggaatttt sssssaaaannnngggaaaattt bisa dimaklumi

Scott dan Cal ...hmm
2 rider super gahar :2thumbup
semoga mereka ber2 dapat tim yang kebih kompetitif tahun depan

untung ada yg memaklumi...

Quote:
Original Posted By OerbadiaVanille

di eropa dan amrik....dianggap 2 tak bikin polusi om...
katanya sih giciuuuu...
alpha_joe - 20/06/2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

udah dijawab sama om dibawah ini
V
V
yang jelas karena polusi udara yang ditimbulkan gan
Quote:
untung ada yg memaklumi...

di eropa dan amrik....dianggap 2 tak bikin polusi om...
katanya sih giciuuuu...

Iyalah om, gk gampang kerja kaya om fer :2thumbup
, cari bahan, sortir, aplod, komeng...
mbayanginnya aja saya udah cape..
dhambaylisstic - 21/06/2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Spoiler for news

Quote:
Dia terlalu besar untuk Moto2

betul banget nih perkataannya Vitto Guareschi.. Redding terlalu gede badannya untuk motor sekelas Moto2.. ga kebayang waktu di 125cc kayak gimana, tapi pernah juara seri juga dia..
dan wajar aja waktu di straight kemaren gampang kesusul sama Marquez..

Quote:

iya tuh.. comeback Elias ke Moto2 kurang bagus.. atau mungkin emang pembalap2 lainnya udah pada meningkat ya skillnya..

iya betul juga sih..

Quote:

kasian bumi kita ntar jadi cepet tua kalo motornya 2 tak..
Rossimoncelli - 21/06/2012 04:19 PM

Quote:
udah dijawab sama om dibawah ini
V
V
yang jelas karena polusi udara yang ditimbulkan gan

Iyalah om, gk gampang kerja kaya om fer :2thumbup
, cari bahan, sortir, aplod, komeng...
mbayanginnya aja saya udah cape..

jangan dibayangin om joe..

coba2 dilakukan dong...
Rossimoncelli - 21/06/2012 05:26 PM

Mapfre Aspar team fights back at Silverstone

The Mapfre Aspar duo have not had the start to the season many had envisaged, yet a spirited fight through the pack at Silverstone will no doubt give the team some optimism for the remaining season.

Spoiler for news
2010 Moto2™ World Champion Toni Elías had a disappointing qualifying in 22nd, yet a new chassis for Sunday, which gave the rider more confidence, saw him make it up to 15th on the opening lap. Further battles saw him move up to his final position of 12th.

His teammate, current 125cc World Champion Nico Terol, also had a less than ideal qualifying in 27th, yet working with a different tyre on race day was able to make up seven positions to finish 20th.

Elías is currently 13th and Terol 23rd in the Moto2™ championship rankings.

Toni Elías

"On Saturday we had a morning crash that meant I didn't feel comfortable in qualifying, so that's why I was so far down on the grid. We changed the chassis for Sunday and I felt better in the morning. We improved our pace and our fastest lap in the race, and I gained a lot of places on the opening lap. However, starting from so far back meant that I got embroiled in the typical tussles of Moto2, which all end up costing you time. We knew that this could happen before we started, but we fought well for twelfth. It is a shame about qualifying, as maybe I could have been part of the second group and taken sixth or seventh."

Nico Terol

"The team have supported me the entire weekend, but I still found it hard to go fast here; the wind was a big factor. In the warm-up I gained more confidence and we put on a front tyre for the race that we hadn't tried before. On the opening laps I was lacking a little pace with this new rubber and I didn't have the right feel when I opened the throttle. I felt better when it had warmed up and I am satisfied with my pace during the second half of the race. I passed a few riders but wasn't able to get into the points. It is a pity to end the weekend so low down in the standings. We have to be positive and focus on Assen now, which is a track that I love. We will get back into the points."
Page 127.5 of 133 | ‹ First  < 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Racing / Balap > 'Moto2' (balap motor pengganti kelas 250cc)