SPORTS
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > [KOMUNITAS] All about Running
Total Views: 55272 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 1 of 84 |  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›

Panzerfaustdiv - 15/08/2009 04:44 AM
[KOMUNITAS] All about Running
Facebook Group Indo Runners, http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=248510763481&ref=ts

Upcoming running Event:

Quote:
Original Posted By luminaire
adidas KOTR udah buka registrasi. buruan daftarrrr
http://adidaskingoftheroad.com/id/index.php

Quote:
Original Posted By RezRunner
Info: tanggal 5 Juni 2011 (minggu) akan di gelar MILO - Jakarta International 10k.

Masih ada 35 hari lagi untuk persiapan!

Mari Lari!

thankyu bro Rezrunner dgn berdirinya beer:

Olahraga yang paling murah dan sederhana dengan bermodalkan sepatu lari yg memadai adalah lari. Ada yg hobby lari gak di kaskus sini? Gue sendiri jadi kecanduan hobby lari sejak April tahun 2009. Dari gue gak bisa lari 2 menit ngos2an setelah 4 bulan gue bisa lari 90 menit santai (jogging) atau lari cepat selama 50 menit 10 km.
Ayo sharing pengalaman juragan2 entah yg marathon, sprinter atau jogging 10 menit juga ok beer:

Motivation, Kara Goucher
[youtube][/youtube]

World Record Marathon Woman, Paula Radcliffe
I am a runner
[youtube][/youtube]

World Record Marathon Man
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Usain Bolt 100 m world record
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=pkkAcGtjoew[/youtube]

Tips for running techniques
[youtube][/youtube]

Pace Workout:
[youtube][/youtube][/spoiler]
Panzerfaustdiv - 15/08/2009 04:50 AM
news
Spoiler for Records
Men
Event Record Athlete Nationality Date Meet Place Ref
100 m Progression 9.58 (+0.9 m/s) Usain Bolt Jamaica 16 August 2009 World Championships Berlin, Germany [4]
200 m Progression 19.19 (+0.3 m/s) Usain Bolt Jamaica 20 August 2009 World Championships Berlin, Germany [4]
400 m Progression 43.18 Michael Johnson United States 26 August 1999 World Championships Seville, Spain
800 m Progression 1:41.11 Wilson Kipketer Denmark 24 August 1997 Cologne, Germany
1000 m 2:11.96 Noah Ngeny Kenya 5 September 1999 IAAF Grand Prix Rieti, Italy
1500 m Progression 3:26.00 Hicham El Guerrouj Morocco 14 July 1998 Golden Gala Rome, Italy
Mile Progression 3:43.13 Hicham El Guerrouj Morocco 7 July 1999 Golden Gala Rome, Italy
2000 m 4:44.79 Hicham El Guerrouj Morocco 7 September 1999 ISTAF Berlin, Germany
3000 m Progression 7:20.67 Daniel Komen Kenya 1 September 1996 IAAF Grand Prix Rieti, Italy
5000 m Progression 12:37.35 Kenenisa Bekele Ethiopia 31 May 2004 Fanny Blankers-Koen Games Hengelo, Netherlands
10000 m Progression 26:17.53 Kenenisa Bekele Ethiopia 26 August 2005 Memorial Van Damme Brussels, Belgium
10 km (road) 27:01 Micah Kogo Kenya 29 March 2009 Parelloop Brunssum, Netherlands
15 km (road) 41:29 Felix Limo Kenya 11 November 2001 Zevenheuvelenloop Nijmegen, Netherlands
41:29+ Deriba Merga Ethiopia 20 February 2009 Ras Al Khaimah Half Marathon Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
20000 m (track) 56:26.0 Haile Gebrselassie Ethiopia 27 June 2007 Golden Spike Ostrava Ostrava, Czech Republic
20 km (road) 55:31+ Samuel Wanjiru Kenya 17 March 2007 City-Pier-City Half Marathon The Hague, Netherlands
Half marathon 58:33 Samuel Wanjiru Kenya 17 March 2007 City-Pier-City Half Marathon The Hague, Netherlands
Hour run (track) 21285 m Haile Gebrselassie Ethiopia 27 June 2007 Golden Spike Ostrava Ostrava, Czech Republic
25000 m (track) 1:13:55.8 Toshihiko Seko Japan 22 March 1981 Christchurch, New Zealand
25 km (road) 1:12:45 Paul Malakwen Kosgei Kenya 9 May 2006 Berlin, Germany
30000 m (track) 1:29:18.8 Toshihiko Seko Japan 22 March 1981 Christchurch, New Zealand
30 km (road) 1:27:49+ Haile Gebrselassie Ethiopia 20 September 2009 Berlin Marathon Berlin, Germany [5]
Marathon Progression 2:03:59 Haile Gebrselassie Ethiopia 28 September 2008 Berlin Marathon Berlin, Germany
100 kilometres (road) 6:13:33 Takahiro Sunada Japan 21 June 1998 Tokoro, Japan

Motivation

Stories From Real Runners
I'M A RUNNER: SARAH PALIN
The former Vice Presidential candidate opens up about her running life and explains why she's still on the trail.
By Dan Simmons
Image by Brian Adams

From the August 2009 issue of Runner's World

Residence: Wasilla, Alaska

When did you start running?
I grew up in a running family. My parents caught the running craze in the mid '70s and we grew up doing family runs. I've been running now easy for 35 years.

Do you remember your first race?
My dad was a track coach and he'd get all the neighborhood kids together and take us to Anchorage for track meets when we were very young. Anchorage is 50 miles from Wasilla. And ever since we were little, we'd do 10-K races as family fun runs.

Click here for more photos of Governor Palin, the runner.
So you grew up running with your siblings?
Yes, and my siblings and parents were better runners than I was. My mom and dad were marathoners, and one of my sisters is a marathoner. Dad ran Boston a couple times, Mom would win her age group or at least get a ribbon in the big races, and I would just try to keep up.

Sounds like your skills were more suited to basketball?
Well, I appreciated the fact that in running I needed guts more than anything. I could do fine just being really determined. I was thankful that I didn't need a whole lot of skills to run.

And running was your first athletic activity, even before basketball?
Yes. My parents instilled in us that fitness and running were going to be a part of our lives growing up. My siblings and I are all still very active. A lot of days I look forward to getting out to run and think and plan.

Was there ever a period when you didn't run?
Only when I was too pregnant to run. During each of my five pregnancies, I worked out until right before the babies were born. A few summers ago I trained hard and ran a sub-four-hour marathon [2005 Humpy's Marathon in Anchorage]. That was a pretty intense summer of running. There have been other periods where I haven't had the time to get out there and run as hard, so it's waned on and off over the years.

If you go a day or a week without running, what do you learn about yourself?
I feel so crappy if I go more than a few days without running. I have to run. No matter how rotten I feel before or during a run, it's always worth it to me afterwards. Sweat is my sanity. A great frustration I had during the campaign was when the McCain staff wouldn't carve out time for me to go for a run. The days never went as well if I couldn't get out there and sweat.

Did you raise that issue, and put the ultimatum down that you needed to run?
Absolutely, and they would say, "Yes, in a couple of days we're going to start carving out that half-hour or hour to run," and too often it never happened, and that was frustrating. But then it also made it sweeter when I did get out. I would run with the Secret Service and Todd [Palin's husband], if he was on the trail, and it was just such an amazing thing to be running in so many states and communities with such different things to see and experience. But it should have happened more often.

Tell me about a memorable run during the campaign that really stands out.
Oh, my gosh, the one that really stands out I'm embarrassed to death to repeat. I went for a run at John McCain's ranch a couple of days before the debate with Joe Biden. My favorite thing in the world is to run on hot, dusty roads. I don't get enough of that in Alaska, so I was in heaven. And there were plenty of hills, so I knew my thighs were going to just throb and my lungs were going to burn, and that's what I crave.

I like running alone, and having the Secret Service with me added a little bit of pressure. I'm thinking I gotta have good form and can't be hyperventilating and can't be showing too much pain, and that adds a little more pressure on you as you're trying to be out there enjoying your run. Then I fell coming down a hill and was so stinkin' embarrassed that a golf cart full of Secret Service guys had to pull up beside me. My hands just got torn up and I was dripping blood. In the debate you could see a big fat ugly Band-Aid on my right hand. I have a nice war wound now as a reminder of that fall in the palm of my right hand. For much of the campaign, shaking hands was a little bit painful.
Panzerfaustdiv - 15/08/2009 04:50 AM
Events, Groups and links
Panzerfaustdiv - 15/08/2009 04:51 AM
5k training plan for beginner
http://www.mapmyrun.com/training_plan/mapmyrun_beginner_5k_training_plan/143123937801635178

Spoiler for training plan 5k
Full Description

This 12 Week Training Plan provides the beginner runner a surefire way to get across the finish line of his or her first 5K! The program is specifically geared toward those runners who have never run competitively before, but a second or third time runner who has had difficulty completing 5K races can also benefit from the schedule set out in the Training Plan.

This multi-faceted Training Plan includes some Speed Work and Long Runs. Because the Speed Work and Long Runs will no doubt tire you out, ample Rest Days are built into the Plan.

Here are a few more notes regarding the type of runs that form the foundation of this program.

Speed Work/Interval Runs

Speed Work aims to improve your high end fitness. By augmenting your high end fitness, you will ultimately be able to run harder for a longer distance. Thus, these workouts are integral to achieving your goal on Race Day.

Here are a few quick notes regarding the different types of runs that you will complete under this Training Plan.

Fartlek Runs:

The distance for Fartlek Runs includes a mile of warm up, the Fartlek session, and then a mile of warm down.

"Fartlek" is Swedish for "speed play" and consists of bursts of speed in the middle of a training run. Essentially, it's an unstructured interval session, the track without the rules. Fartlek gets your legs used to a variety of paces and in the process gives you an enhanced awareness of your ability to keep up those paces at various distances.

A typical Fartlek Run would consist of warming up, bridging into your Regular Run pace, and then throwing in bursts of speed for various distances throughout the run. This Training Plan suggests that you vary the speed and times of the speed sections, from as short as 15 seconds to as long as two or three minutes. Between these bursts, recover with a dialed back pace for an interval just a bit shorter than your work interval. Your pace during the recovery phase should be faster than an Easy Run or jog pace (see definition of Easy Runs below).

Always try to pick out a landmark --a tree, street sign, parked car, etc. -- or a fire hydrant or a bend in the path -- where the work interval will end before you start picking up the pace. Simply stated, you need to know how far you are running for each work interval. And, lastly, pace yourself over the work interval. You do not want to blow up before the end of the effort.

5K Pace

This Training Plan requires that you complete certain workouts at a 5K pace. When completing these workouts make sure that you maintain the pace that you aim to maintain in a 5K race.

Hill Workouts

Where a workout requires you to complete 4-5 hills, you should complete 4-5 repeats up a 150 to 200 meter hill at your 5K pace. Some workouts call for Long Hill repeats. Long hills should cover 400-600 meters.

Where the Training Plan sets forth a workout in a format like "4 x 800s," you are to complete 4 separate 800 meter intervals. 800 meter is two laps around a conventional track. After completing an 800 meter repeat, recover for two minutes with an easy jog. Where a workout calls for 400 meter repeats, recover for 60-90 seconds. When you do these repeats, make them hurt, but do not blow up before the finish. If you find yourself cooked with 100 meters or 200 meters to go, dial it back.

Long Runs

Long Runs provide you the base fitness required for achieving your goal of finishing a 5K strong. If most of your runs are on the road and you're not sure how far you run, you can figure out the mileage by using www.MapMyRun.com. For Long Runs, complete your designated mileage at an Easy pace where you can talk to your running partner without laboring through your breaths.

Determining and maintaining an Easy pace often proves difficult for beginner runners. Note that your Easy Runs should not be run at a race pace. When you start this program, time yourself over the course of one of your normal training runs, and determine your per mile pace. Later in the week, perform the same task over a Long Run. You should find that your Long Run pace is at least a full minute slower than the pace that you maintain over your Regular Runs; if not, DIAL it back!

Regular Runs

All other workouts are termed Regular Runs, and they should be run at your Long Run pace. Keep that pace Easy!

Here is format your Training Weeks will follow:

Mondays and Fridays: Most Mondays and Fridays are Rest Days. Never underestimate the value of a Rest Day. Proper rest is integral to you overall recovery, and it guards against injury.

Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays: On these days, you will complete a Regular Run of varying distances. Warm up with some light jogging or dynamic stretching and then bridge into your run. Make sure that you cool down and stretch after your run.

Wednesdays: On most Wednesdays, you will complete your Speed Work.

Sundays: On Sundays, you will do your Long Run.
zulfikarism - 15/08/2009 09:09 AM

buset, kuat banget gan.

klo main futsal 2 babak sih kuat gan.
tp disuruh lari 200 meter kayaknya ga kuat malu:
Ferdy21 - 15/08/2009 10:48 AM

Whah.. dulu ane kuat lari jauh. Pas jam olga di skul dulu. Naek SMP, payah, SMU, tambah payah. Tp sprint, masih OK. Yah.. stuju gan.. lari tu emang paling murah sekaligus meriah kalo larinya di tman2 kota gitu. Tp, jalan lebih murah dink \) ilovekaskus
yuriza - 15/08/2009 11:07 AM

I luph run...............
xkemex - 15/08/2009 11:21 AM

emg gokil gan yg nmanya lari..!!! asik bgt
Panzerfaustdiv - 15/08/2009 03:07 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By zulfikarism
buset, kuat banget gan.

klo main futsal 2 babak sih kuat gan.
tp disuruh lari 200 meter kayaknya ga kuat malu:

sama gan, gue juga maen basket kuat bolak balik. Dgn lari nambah stamina plus powe untuk sprint kalo pass break rasanya enteng banget.
Bedanya kalo lari sbg olahraga utama yaitu larinya nonstop. Memang awalnya membosankan, tapi bisa bawa ipod shuffle kalo kepepet D

Quote:
Original Posted By Ferdy21
Whah.. dulu ane kuat lari jauh. Pas jam olga di skul dulu. Naek SMP, payah, SMU, tambah payah. Tp sprint, masih OK. Yah.. stuju gan.. lari tu emang paling murah sekaligus meriah kalo larinya di tman2 kota gitu. Tp, jalan lebih murah dink \) ilovekaskus

di stadion biasanya bisa lari tanpa gangguan kan bro. coba dilanjutin dong bro, it is really fun. Gue juga mulai dari sd dan smp, kalo olahraga tesnya lari keliling lapangan bola gue lumayan termasuk yg cepet. Sekarang baru coba lagi dan udah mencapain 10 k.
aginza - 15/08/2009 07:44 PM

hehe ... kl sprint termasuk jago di sini dari kecil udah dilatih dari kecil .. alhamdullillah ada "bakat" dari kluarga... tp kl jarak jauh gk kuat si.. p ..
Panzerfaustdiv - 19/08/2009 06:30 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By aginza
hehe ... kl sprint termasuk jago di sini dari kecil udah dilatih dari kecil .. alhamdullillah ada "bakat" dari kluarga... tp kl jarak jauh gk kuat si.. p ..

wih, kalo udah ada bakat terus dilatih dari kecil kurang apa coba? niat kali D
jarak jauh juga dilatih bro, sprint, easy run, pake timing.
idiamindada - 26/08/2009 05:32 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Panzerfaustdiv
wih, kalo udah ada bakat terus dilatih dari kecil kurang apa coba? niat kali D
jarak jauh juga dilatih bro, sprint, easy run, pake timing.

gabung ah gan,,,biasa lari 100m or sekalian jogging muterin UI,,,hehe,,
spookystyle18 - 26/08/2009 06:41 PM

Ane dulu jg sering lari pagi . . .ngacir:
efeknya klo sore maen bola lapangan badan terasa enteng banget . .matabelo:
pistoladi - 26/08/2009 11:19 PM

ikut memantau gan
kalo sendiri boring gan kayaknya running enak b2 ato rame2 bisa sambil ngobrol n gak cepet capek soalnya gak mau terlihat lotoy hehehehe CMIIW
Panzerfaustdiv - 28/08/2009 10:30 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By pistoladi
ikut memantau gan
kalo sendiri boring gan kayaknya running enak b2 ato rame2 bisa sambil ngobrol n gak cepet capek soalnya gak mau terlihat lotoy hehehehe CMIIW

betul bro, ada istilah namanya running buddy. Gw aja masih belom ada temen yg sehobby sampe sekarang.
Awal2nya boring, sempet mesti sambil denger musik tapi lama2 kebiasa kok lari tanpa hiburan atau temen, bahkan lari satu jam pun gak kerasa boring karena niatnya work out, ngitungin waktu liat jam.
coba sambil denger musik, mungkin membantu.
Panzerfaustdiv - 28/08/2009 10:31 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By idiamindada
gabung ah gan,,,biasa lari 100m or sekalian jogging muterin UI,,,hehe,,

mantafff, coba targetin buat lari 5 k gan!
haniputra - 29/08/2009 02:31 PM

halo gan.. D
ikutan nongkrong disini ah..

nanti sore jogging ah.. malu:
ionshell - 18/09/2009 01:39 PM

gan, kalo lari itu bagusnya pagi siang ato sore ya ?
skalian minta alasannya ya..iloveindonesia
titoet - 18/09/2009 02:03 PM

Wah udah ada stamina dong. Mungkin bisa pindah haluan ke parkour bro.

http://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=878669

Asik banget latihannya.
NEO240981 - 18/09/2009 05:47 PM

Page 1 of 84 |  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > [KOMUNITAS] All about Running