MUSIC
Home > LOEKELOE > MUSIC > [K-P O P] Secret (시크릿) -S.E.C.R.E.T-TIME
Total Views: 48274 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 3 of 136 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›

Hazetaro - 30/09/2010 09:40 PM

Quote:
20 idol singers unite to sing the G20 Seoul Summit theme song
Ahead of the prestigious 2010 G20 Seoul Summit this November, it was revealed that 20 idol singers from popular K-Pop groups of today have been recruited to sing the theme song for the event.

The theme song titled, ‘Let’s Go‘ had been made specially for the event which will take place from November 11 – 12th at Samsung-dong’s Coex, for the discussion about the world’s economy.

The idol group members who will lend their voices include Gyuri (KARA), Seohyun (SNSD), Junsu (2PM), Changmin (2AM), Jaekyung (Rainbow), Jonghyun (SHINee), Sungmin (Super Junior), Kahi (After School), Luna (f(x)), JiEun (SECRET), Junhyung (B2ST), Gayoon (4minute), Min (miss A), G.O (MBLAQ), Bumkey (2wins), G.NA, Son Dambi, Seo In Kook, IU and Anna.

Korea is hosting this event for the first time and hopes to transfer a message through this song to youths that they should take on the world with confidence. With the growing influence that K-pop idols now wield on the young generation, there were no better candidates than them to do so.

The solo recordings were done from the 24 – 25th and all 20 of them came under one roof on the 26th to record the chorus portions.

‘Let’s Go’ is scheduled to be released in early October and footage of the idol singers recording the song will be edited into a music video.

Source: IsPlus

ga sabar nunggu mvnya..
oo
red45 - 01/10/2010 08:54 PM

ijin gabung yah gan malus
ane suka SECRET gara sering ntn IY liat SunHwa genit:
lagunya juga bagus

demen banget pas kemarin2 liat dance battle SECRET
mantap thumbup:

SunHwa wowcantik
Quote:
[K-P O P] Secret (시크릿) -S.E.C.R.E.T-TIME

btw, silahkan main ke sini juga
Spoiler for thread ane
Hazetaro - 01/10/2010 10:57 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By red45
ijin gabung yah gan malus
ane suka SECRET gara sering ntn IY liat SunHwa genit:
lagunya juga bagus

demen banget pas kemarin2 liat dance battle SECRET
mantap thumbup:

SunHwa wowcantik
btw, silahkan main ke sini juga

met gabung gan D
rada sepi nh di sni \(
sepi banget \(

Quote:
Secret will have final “Madonna” promotions this week
Secret will wrap up their “Madonna” performances on this week’s music programs, with their final goodbye stage on SBS‘ “Inkigayo“.

Concluding their second mini-album promotions, the girls will still be continuing their solo activities while preparing tracks for their next album.

“Madonna” could definitely be considered as Secret’s most successful track yet.

Source + Photo: Economy Today

wah..
udah mau berakir \(
kira2 tar apa lgi yah yg mereka keluari D
Hazetaro - 01/10/2010 11:20 PM

Quote:
SECRET says goodbye on Music Bank
Secret - Madonna
[youtube]_qAiHXHr2Ho[/youtube]

hua.. \(
goodbye stage dhe akhirnya \(
tapi mantap goodbye stagenya..
remix version D
cabielova - 02/10/2010 12:14 AM

wah.. ada thread SECRET juga. kisss
ane suka banget ama lagunya I Want You Back, apalagi ama Onnie Sun Hwa. geulis pisan.. ;)
Hazetaro - 02/10/2010 02:16 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By cabielova
wah.. ada thread SECRET juga. kisss
ane suka banget ama lagunya I Want You Back, apalagi ama Onnie Sun Hwa. geulis pisan.. ;)

betul gan D
apa lgi pas di IY oo
alaminya keliatan D

Quote:
SECRET express their thoughts on their lives as a female idol group
SECRET, who have had a very successful run with their latest title track, ‘Madonna‘, are performing their last set of performances this week before they bow out, rest, and prepare for their next album. The girl group recently participated in an interview, where they talked about their new house, what it takes to be a part of a girl group, and what they think about the other female idol groups they must compete with.

Check it out below.

Q) You have gone from basement idols to ground idols. Do you like it now that you’ve moved?

We moved to the second floor of a villa in Han Nam-dong. The air on the second floor feels more fresh. (Laughs) And there are policemen who are always guarding us 24/7, so it feels much safer.” (Hyosung)

Q) Why are the police guarding you?

Apparently there are senior officials who live in the houses next to and in front of us. Every day there are two policemen patrolling the area. There’s also a Myanmar Embassy at an alley nearby, so the security is awesome. (Zinger)

Q) I can bet the policemen are fans of SECRET too.

We didn’t think they would know us at first. But one day the members were walking and a policeman was singing ‘Magic‘ and doing the dance moves. We didn’t think of them much before, but from then on, we started to keep our actions in check. The policemen stand outside the bathroom, and we’re always paranoid if they can hear us turn on the shower (laughs). (Sunhwa)

Q) You’ve all gotten prettier after doing ‘Madonna’ promotions. There was also one time when Hyosung’s provocative clothes were a hot topic.

We all lost an average of 5 kg. Since there are so many pretty and skinny girl groups, even if we lose weight, you can never tell. I thought my clothes were a bit provocative too but nobody else thought the same. Since I’m short, it didn’t look that provocative… I’m sad. (Hyosung)

Q) Girl groups all seem like swans. What is the hardest part of being in a girl group?

It’s the hardest when we diet. Isn’t it human nature to have an appetite? Seeing myself worrying about whether my face will swell the next day after not being able to withstand my hunger, it’s sad and pathetic. Sometimes we hold out our hunger for 10 hours, practicing our choreography in killer heels. It’s definitely not easy being part of a girl group. But even if it’s this hard, when we stand on stage for the performance, the strength we didn’t have before suddenly comes back to us. (Ji Eun)

Q) You must’ve participated in a lot of auditions before your debut. How does it feel watching ‘Superstar K2′?

We did countless auditions ever since middle school. Whenever I watch ‘Superstar K2′, old memories come back to me and my heart beats faster. The contestants have so much talent. Us members are supporting John Park a lot. (Sunhwa)

Q) If you had to give advice to your hoobaes who want to be part of a girl group?

You must have talent. Self-pride is also essential. If you want to withstand other pretty girl groups, it is essential to have the self-pride that lets you think, “I’m the best.” (Zinger)

Q) Amongst the fierce competition among girl groups, which of them has caught your attention?

miss A who is also a 4-member group. All of the members are really talented and it’s a really balanced group. We also admire their creativity and music and very much like them. (Hyosung)

Q) Can you withstand the competitiveness among girl groups?

Competition is really cruel. KARA and T-ara will be returning in October, sparking another battle. Although competition is cruel, we will continue to work hard to become a girl group that everyone in the nation likes. (JiEun)

Source: Joins
Hazetaro - 02/10/2010 11:21 AM

Quote:
Secret’s JiEun voted ‘the most popular with male idols’
MBC’s “Bouquet” recently held a poll amongst male idol groups before their recording for the “MT Best Couple Contest“, and asked 13 male idol members who they thought was the most popular female star.

The winner?

Secret’s JiEun took first, with the reason being that “She’s like a goddess when she sings ‘Madonna.’” Fellow group member Hyosung even revealed, “JiEun gets hit on the most off-stage.”

Hilariously, 4minute’s not-so-shy HyunA stepped up and asked the boy groups, “Want to date me?”

The episode will broadcast on October 3rd at 4:00 PM.

Source: Sports Chosun
Photo: Arts Photo

hidup Jieun oo
homerhuga - 03/10/2010 04:07 AM

MA! MA! MA! MA! MADONNA DONNA! MADONNA DONNA DONNA! kiss
red45 - 06/10/2010 07:55 PM

lupa ucapin td pagi p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNHWA :selamat
Quote:
Picture Source: dkpopnews.net
Hazetaro - 06/10/2010 08:03 PM

nh gan..
ane bantu share fotonya D
Quote:

happy b'day D
lovelyvip - 10/10/2010 08:35 AM

ane suka bgd ama lagu magicnya gan
Hazetaro - 13/10/2010 10:51 AM

HAPPY B'DAY HYOSUNG
Semoga makin sukses sama SECRET D
Hazetaro - 13/10/2010 10:52 AM

Quote:
SECRET’s Hyosung is no longer purple
SECRET’s Hyosung, who stood out during the group’s promotions for ‘Madonna‘ as the member with unique purple hair, recently uploaded pictures of herself sporting a new hairstyle.

On October 11th, Hyosung uploaded the pictures and added, “I’m at the ‘Star Golden Bell’ waiting room right now. What color is my hair?”
In the photos, it seems like Hyosung shot the selcas while getting her curled, while at the same time posing with a cute and innocent smile.

Fans responded to the pictures with, “It looks like you went back to your all-black hair”, “It looks like a dark- brown color…”.

Hyosung later replied on her me2day saying, “My hair is actually a mixture of bluish-green with dark grey, but it keeps changing.”

Source + Photo: MyDaily
sc : allkpop

wah..
salut ma hyosung yang berani maen warna dengan rambutnya D
Hazetaro - 13/10/2010 10:54 AM

Quote:
SECRET’s Hyosung celebrates her birthday
Having celebrated SECRET’s Sunhwa birthday just a few days ago, it was the turn of Hyosung on October 13th.

The members threw another surprise party, except this time it was for their leader. JiEun uploaded pictures on her minihompy and wished Hyosung a happy birthday.

JiEun wrote, “Big gums girl! Happy Birthday ^-^ Lovely Hyosung unnie, happy birthday!”

She added, “The picture background has become our official background. We hung those up for Sunhwa’s birthday last time but couldn’t take them off because we’re too short.”

wah..
backgroundnya bekas sh sunhwa punya hehehe.. D
Hazetaro - 13/10/2010 10:56 AM

Quote:
Preview of Group of G20 “Let’s Go” revealed
The Group of Twenty Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors (G20) represents the 20 Major economies of the world and a summit for this eclectic group is scheduled to be held in Seoul on November 11th and 12th. On September 30th, we reported that 20 idol singers from various popular K-Pop groups were recruited to sing the theme song for this event.

The theme song is titled “Let’s Go” and the idol group members participating include Gyuri (KARA), Seohyun (SNSD), Junsu (2PM), Changmin (2AM), Jaekyung (Rainbow), Jonghyun (SHINee), Sungmin (Super Junior), Kahi (After School), Luna (f(x)), JiEun (SECRET), Junhyung (B2ST), Gayoon (4minute), Min (miss A), G.O (MBLAQ), Bumkey (2wins), G.NA, Son Dambi, Seo In Kook, IU, and Anna. The song will be available on the 15th via digital download through various online music sites and recently, KBS showed off a small preview for Let’s Go.
[youtube]CkSUcTr08BQ[/youtube]

wah..
kayanya lagunya energic banget D
Hazetaro - 14/10/2010 10:48 AM

Quote:
Group of 20 reveals “Let’s Go” MV
[MV] G20 Seoul Summit Song - Let's Go
[youtube]okul32yfv8g[/youtube]

nh ane share pas proses recordingnya D
Quote:
[youtube]ztXJ8V0wPh4[/youtube]
Hazetaro - 15/10/2010 12:14 AM

Quote:
Lee Joon thinks SECRET’s Hyosung is interested in him?
MBLAQ member Lee Joon has been a hot topic as of late, as he recently confessed that he thinks SECRET’s member Hyosung is interested in him.

Lee Joon recently recorded ‘Star Golden Bell’, and revealed his thoughts about which male group member would be the most popular amongst the female idol groups.

He confidently said, “Of course I’m the most popular. I think Hyosung has interest in me.”

When MC Ji Suk Jin asked why he thought about it in that way, Lee Joon replied, “There was a time when we were put as couples for a cable show, I went up to her and hugged her without saying anything. If I did that to other girls, they would get angry or show a negative expression, but afterwards Hyosung just laughed. I am positive that she likes me.”

Hyosung, who was also at the recording, said in response, “When Lee Joon suddenly came and hugged me, it was in the middle of a recording, so all I could do was laugh.”

However, B2ST’s Yoseob added, “I think Lee Joon has got the whole situation wrong or something, because there was a recent article on the news that the most popular person amongst the SECRET members was in fact, me”, causing everyone to laugh.

The episode will be broadcast this coming October 16th.

Source + Photo: Star News

waw..
penasaran ane oo
red45 - 15/10/2010 06:05 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Hazetaro
waw..
penasaran ane oo

coba kalo mereka ikutan WGM
pasti lucu D

btw, ada yg baru neh dari G20
Quote:
Group of 20 reveals English Version of “Let’s Go”
Included in the album is a English Version of “Let’s Go” and it sounds great. It’s also a track that most of you can relate to as a good majority of our audience hail from predominately English speaking countries. The idols who participated in this special track include include: Gyuri (KARA), Seohyun (SNSD), Junsu (2PM), Changmin (2AM), Jaekyung (Rainbow), Jonghyun (SHINee), Sungmin (Super Junior), Kahi (After School), Luna (f(x)), JiEun (SECRET), Junhyung (B2ST), Gayoon (4minute), Min (miss A), G.O (MBLAQ), Bumkey (2wins), G.NA, Son Dambi, Seo In Kook, IU, and Anna.
[youtube]QSNbAA6FAr4[/youtube]
sc: allkpop

Quote:
Behind the Scenes for “Let’s Go” MV with G20
As if the release of the English version of their song “Let’s Go” wasn’t already enough of a treat for fans, the superstars of G20 are back with some more action for fans!

A behind the scenes/making of video has also been released, revealing more shots of the 20 idols recording and fooling around at the recording studio. Just seeing all twenty artists in one video is overwhelming as it is, but once the camera shows how normal and goofy most of them are, it brings a touch of reality into our perception of the artists.
[youtube]9XZctFetZJQ[/youtube]
sc: allkpop
Hazetaro - 16/10/2010 11:40 AM

Quote:
Secret celebrates one year anniversary
The ladies of Secret recently celebrated their one year anniversary with an aegyo photo.

Secret uploaded a photo on their me2Day with the caption, ‘Our one year anniversary since debut. Please congratulate us.‘

At the beginning of Secret’s debut, they revealed a picture of their basement dorm, which initially shocked the public. Since then, they’ve upgraded their digs to a dorm and have established themselves with the concepts of ‘Magic’ and ‘Secret’, receiving much love from their addictive melodies.

In the photo, the Secret members all have their index fingers over their lips, commemorating their one year anniversary.

The netizens have commented,

‘It’s so touching achieving your one year anniversary’
‘Congratulations’
‘Until your ten year annivesary, go go go!’

On the other hand, Secret’s Hyosung celebrated her birthday two days ago, and expressed her gratitude for her mother over her me2Day. Congratulations to the girls and hopefully they can celebrate many more anniversaries.

Source: TVDaily
Picture: Secret’s me2Day

wah..
gak keresa yah..
secret udha 1 tahun D
congratz buat secret D
red45 - 18/10/2010 09:58 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By lovelyvip
ane suka bgd ama lagu magicnya gan

yup