Perhiasan & Jam Tangan
Home > JUAL BELI > Perhiasan & Jam Tangan > Original casio watches - garansi resmi casio indonesia
Total Views: 45218
Page 25.5 of 29 | ‹ First  < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 > 

Qstore - 12/07/2012 10:57 PM

[SIZE="5"]5600 models compared
DW5600-G5600-GW5600-GW-M5600

I've been trying to figure out what the differences are between the DW-5600, G-5600 and GW-5600.

There is plenty of information on these in loads of different posts, but since I'm new to g-shocks I thought it might be handy to summarize a few things.

Please correct me if you think that the information is not right, or if I've missed some important feature's!

According to information I found in several posts, these are some of the differences that are mentioned most often:

DW-5600: (module 1545 )
PRO's: Low cost. Displays both day and date at the same time. El lighting (DW-5600E only). Dual time ( vintage DW-5600C only).
CON's: Does not have Tough Solar technology. Does not have waveceptor technology. The countdown timer can be set only in one direction: up +. Does not have world time. Has smaller digits than the G-5600 and GW-5600.

G-5600module 2597)
PRO's: Has Tough Solar technology. Accepts strap adaptors. Has a large countdown timer and stopwatch ( both 100 Hrs). Displays both day and date at the same time. The countdown timer can be set by scrolling up + or down -. Current time remains visible in all modes except stopwatch. Dual time. Auto EL. Has large digits.
CON's: Does not have waveceptor technology. Is slightly smaller, thinner and lighter than the GW or DW.

GW-5600: (module 2924)
PRO's: Has Tough Solar technology. Has waveceptor technology (Us and Japan only). Shows world time in 30 cities. Auto EL. Full auto calender. Large digits.
CON's: Has a short countdown timer (60 minutes) and stopwatch (24 Hrs). Does not show day and date at the same time. Current time is not visible in other modes.

UPDATE: GW-M5600 (module 3063)
PRO's: Has Tough Solar technology. Has 5 band waveceptor technology ((US, Japan, Europe). Large digits, Day and date both displayed, Stopwatch 1000 Hours. Current time displayed in countdown mode. Tone can be muted, 5 alarms.
CON's: Has (still) a short countdown timer of 60 minutes. Current time is not visible in stopwatch mode.

The case size of the new GW-M5600 : 46.7x43.2x12.7mm /51.7

The case of the G-5600 is at 12,1mm and 52 grams slightly less chunky than the GW-5600 and DW-5600 which are 13,4mm thick and weigh 54 grams. Seeing the watches side by side it becomes obvious that the G-5600 has a slightly smaller bezel than the GW-5600. The bezel of the GW-5600 is thicker, wider and taller and has more of a square appearance while the G-5600 is more rectangular.

Some of you mention also that the GW-5600 looks better than the other models. There are also differencens in opinion about the band being more comfortable on one model or the other. The GW-5600BCJ (and now also a version of the GW-M5600) offer a composite bracelet.

GW-M5600BC-1JF

GW-M5600-1JF

Credit for Andy128 WUS Forum

Source
5600 models compared
DW5600-G5600-GW5600-GW-M5600

*Editor notes:
Gshock 5600 series yang beredar di Indonesia adalah DW/G - ToughSolar series. Sedangkan Series GW (Waveceptor Multiband 5/6 Features) tidak masuk untuk pasar Indonesia

[/SIZE]
Qstore - 13/07/2012 11:54 AM

G-6900B-1

CASIO G-SHOCK DIGITAL
Model No. G-6900B-1 TOUGH SOLAR

Jam Tangan Original Casio Gshock G-6900B-1

Merk : Casio
Kategori : Jam Tangan Casio Gshock
Tipe / Seri : Jam Tangan Casio Gshock G-6900B-1
Kondisi Brg : Baru
Garansi : 1 Th Garansi Casio Indonesia

Kelengkapan :
New In Box
- Original CasioWatches
- Casio 1 Year Warranty
- Manual Book
- Original Casio Packaging From manufacturer
- Kartu Garansi Resmi Casio Indonesia

Mineral Glass
Shock Resistant
200-meter water resistance
Case / bezel material: Resin
Resin Band
Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, afterglow
Solar powered
World time31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time),
city code display, daylight saving on/off
1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 1 minutes to 24 hours
(1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)

Daily alarms
5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
Hourly time signal
Battery power indicator
Power Saving
(display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
12/24-hour format
Button operation tone on/off
Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month

Approx. battery operating time:
10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
27 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)

Size of case/total weight: 53.2 X 50 X 17.7 mm/63 g
EL:Blue Green

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bila ada yang ingin lebih lanjut anda tanyakan,
Anda dapat menghubungi kami melalui Telepon, SMS, ataupun Email

Customer Service
Phone : (021) 40336340 - CALL ONLY
Mobile/SMS : 62 852 162 81442

Inventory
Phone : 62 858 101 81442

Online Webstore :
http://www.qstore.shop.ms/ / www.CasioWatches.shop.ms / www.QstoreWatches.shop.ms / www.Casio-Asia.jp.pn

Online Webstore :

http://www.qstore.shop.ms/ / www.CasioWatches.shop.ms / www.QstoreWatches.shop.ms / www.Casio-Asia.jp.pn

joedee - 14/07/2012 05:47 PM

AWR-M100B-1A

yang ini ada stock gak gan?
PM Harga + ongkir ke Palembang ya..
Qstore - 14/07/2012 10:20 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By joedee

AWR-M100B-1A

yang ini ada stock gak gan?
PM Harga + ongkir ke Palembang ya..

Detail via PM ya bos

Thanks and Best Regards
Qstore - 17/07/2012 09:32 AM

[SIZE="5"]NEW CASIO G SHOCK G-LIDE SERIES
GLX-150
... A LITTLE REVIEW....

Well, I've been wearing this one a lot and really enjoying it. I'm surprised as it is actually the least expensive (brand new) G Shock I've purchased. First things first: the color. Well, let me help with a real life shot:

See how it is not the "Bright White" of some of the other G Shocks? No? Wait, let me show a comparison:

OK, better understanding? Calibrated to the colors with my camera? Good. That white GA-100 is my only one of that color. I'd call it a "Brilliant White" as in sunscreen. I have difficulty wearing this watch at work (semi-professional attire). The new G-Lide? passable. People see it, that's for sure! But I don't feel it is out of control in any way. Here is another shot:

Overall it feels like a distant relative to the "earth tone" or "Men In Military Colors" to me. Once again, based on Casio photos, I was unsure of this watch. Then I saw it in person, bammo. done. Because of this earthy tone it seems extraordinarily flexible. Wanna better view of the buttons? Here:

As is the case with the XL line up the buttons work well. No difficulties and easy switching of modes. Modes. This is module # 3295 and hopefully that link takes you to Casio where you can download manual and read to your heart's content. Let me point out a couple of things first: because it is a G-Lide it has moon phase (which I look at a bit actually) and tide graph (which you think I would use here in Hawaii like every day or something, but I don't). Let me show you a couple of cool things that are not obvious or mentioned anywhere:
#1. Have you been reading about some people living in parts of the US and elsewhere in the world here on WUS where their workaround for the home city is almost silly? I have. I can't remember who, but this watch does not have that issue. You set your home time zone based on UTC in half hour increments and DST is completely separate! I know, crazy. Well, here it is:

I know, I know: UTC -10. It wasn't a big deal before for me as Hawaii has its own time zone (HST) that is on all the other G Shocks I have. I know, that rocks too. We may not have invented UTC, but we are recognized!

#2. OK, this one is waaaay more regionally significant. And I mean HUGE. Familiar with home town rivalries? Cross-state rivalries? Well, in California it is pretty mega. And I mean at the Olympics Northern California vs Southern California for medal counts in all the California newspapers. Completely separate and above how the US medal counts are going vs other countries. Bring up a competition, and we're at it. I'm a NorCal kid born and raised. So I set my world time to my father (who still lives in NorCal) a couple of days before we talk so I know his schedule. It really irks me to have no choice but to pick LAX. Really, this irks. Well, Casio somehow became aware of their evil ways and sent out an olive branch to all their NorCal customers. Don't believe me? Check it buddy:

OK, OK. It makes asolutely no sense whatsoever. ALL of California is Pacific Standard Time and DST. So I don't know the reasoning, but I gotta believe there are other cities represented that were not there before. Worth a look anyway. Need another outdoor shot? Cool.

#3. Wanna see a cool party trick? I like this one and really enjoy it. OK, you've seen the face right? Quick refresher:

Turn the lights out:

WHOA! I love that. I do not get tired of it. I've seen that blue on other GShocks, but I love how the center band goes from bronze to white! 3 lights? I do not know. But I am not tired of it.

Credit for Chrisek - WUS Forum
SOURCE
GLX-150
... A LITTLE REVIEW....

[/SIZE]
Qstore - 17/07/2012 10:03 PM

[SIZE="5"]NEW..!! CASIO PROTREK PRG-550 SERIES
... AVAILABLE ...

New color variations

From PRO TREK, the watch that is trusted by outdoor adventurers everywhere, comes a collection of new easy-to-read analog-digital combination models.

Big, Neo Bright coated analog hands indicate time, direction, altitude differential, and barometric pressure changes. The simple design of the face makes measurement data easy to read, and a Tough Solar power system helps to ensure uninterrupted operation.

• Tough Solar
• Triple Sensor: Compass, Barometer/Thermometer, Altimeter
• Low temperature resistant (–10ºC/14°F)

Mineral Glass
Neobrite
100-meter water resistance
Resin Band
LED light
Full auto LED light, afterglow
Solar powered
Low-temperature resistant (-10°C/14 °F)

Digital compass
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0° to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
20 seconds continuous measurement
Hand indication of north
Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function
Magnetic declination correction

Altimeter
Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
Measuring unit: 5 m (20 ft.)
Hand indication of altitude differential
Manual memory measurements
(up to 14 records, each including altitude, date, time)
High Altitude / Low Altitude memory
Total Ascent / Descent memory
Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude tendency graph
*Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)

Barometer
Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
Hand indication of pressure differential
Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
*Changeover between hPa and inHg
Barometric pressure change indicator

Thermometer
Display range: -10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)
Display unit: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)

World time
29 time zones (29 cities), daylight saving on/off
1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
Countdown timer
Countdown start time setting range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
5 daily or one-time alarms
Hourly time signal
Battery level indicator
Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
12/24-hour format
Regular timekeeping:
Analog 3 hands: Hour, minute (moves every 10 seconds), second
Digital: month, day, day of the week
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case/total weight: 56.8 X 49.3 X 14.4 mm/71 g
LED:White

[/SIZE]
Qstore - 18/07/2012 10:29 PM

[SIZE="5"]NEW..!! CASIO PROTREK PRG-550 SERIES
... AVAILABLE ...

New color variations

From PRO TREK, the watch that is trusted by outdoor adventurers everywhere, comes a collection of new easy-to-read analog-digital combination models.

Big, Neo Bright coated analog hands indicate time, direction, altitude differential, and barometric pressure changes. The simple design of the face makes measurement data easy to read, and a Tough Solar power system helps to ensure uninterrupted operation.

• Tough Solar
• Triple Sensor: Compass, Barometer/Thermometer, Altimeter
• Low temperature resistant (–10ºC/14°F)

Mineral Glass
Neobrite
Resin Band
LED light
Solar powered
Low-temperature resistant (-10°C/14 °F)

Digital compass
Measuring range: 0° to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
Hand indication of north

Altimeter

Barometer
Barometric pressure change indicator

Thermometer
*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)

World time
1/100-second stopwatch
Countdown timer
5 daily or one-time alarms
Hourly time signal
Battery level indicator
Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
12/24-hour format
Regular timekeeping:
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case/total weight: 56.8 X 49.3 X 14.4 mm/71 g

[/SIZE]

Qstore - 21/07/2012 06:03 PM

[size="5"]Casio Releases New PROTREK Watch
That Displays Compass Bearing, Altitude Difference and
Atmospheric Pressure Tendency with the Second Hand

Analog Face with Three Hands and LCD Equipped with Triple Sensors

Casio PRG-550 Manual - Click Here

TOKYO, — Casio Computer Co., Ltd., announced today the release of the PRG-550, a new addition to the PROTREK line of outdoor watches. The new model displays compass bearing, atmospheric pressure/altitude and temperature using both the second hand and a liquid crystal display.

The PROTREK series of outdoor watches make the most of Casio’s cutting-edge sensor technology to measure various kinds of natural data. This makes PROTREK watches very popular, not only among climbing enthusiasts, but also leisure hikers and car campers.

The new PRG-550 is an analog-face PROTREK model with three hands and an LCD. It is equipped with triple sensors that measure compass bearing, altitude/atmospheric pressure, and temperature. Each of these information types is displayed using both the second hand and the LCD. While the LCD displays numerical information, the second hand points north, indicates the latest change in atmospheric pressure, or shows the change in height from a pre-selected location, depending on the function selected.

Since the hour and minute hands always show the time, while the angle of the second hand gives the wearer an immediate picture of the compass bearing, altitude/atmospheric pressure, or temperature, the watch is very useful for planning the schedule and pace of a climb.

Also equipped with Casio’s Tough Solar charging system that turns light into power for the watch, Neo Bright coated hands that improve visibility even in dim lighting, as well as a high-brightness white LED that clearly illuminates the hands in the dark, the PRG-550 offers a wide range of features that make any outdoor adventure better.

Specifications

Performance

10-meter water resistance; low-temperature resistance (-10°C / 14°F)

Digital Compass
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points with the second hand; measuring range: 0° to 359°; measuring unit: 1° (shown on the LCD display); 20-second continuous measurement; graphic direction pointer; north pointer; magnetic declination correction; bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function

Barometer
Measuring range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg); measuring unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg); atmospheric pressure change indicator (±10hPa); atmospheric pressure tendency graph (past 16 hours graph display)

Altimeter
Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft.) without reference altitude; altitude change indicator (range 1: ±100m / 5m; range 2: ±1000m / 50m); altitude memory (manual memory measurement up to 14 records of month, day, time, and altitude); highest and lowest altitude reading display; auto tracking (ascent/descent) memory; altitude tendency graph display; reading interval setting (every 5 seconds for 1 hour or every 2 minutes for 10 hours)

Thermometer
Measuring range: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F); measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)

World Time
29 cities (29 time zones; daylight saving on/off) and Coordinated Universal Time

Stopwatch
1/100-second stopwatch; measuring capacity:59’59.99”; split time

Countdown Timer
Measuring unit: 1 second; input range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)

Alarm
5 independent daily alarms; hourly time signal

Other Functions
Full auto-calendar; 12/24-hour format; button operation tone on/off; full auto LED light with afterglow

Power Source
Tough Solar power system (solar-charging system)
Continuous Operation
About 23 months with the power-saving function* ON after full charge
* Display shuts off after a certain period in a dark location

Accuracy at Normal Temperature
±15 seconds per month

Size of Case
56.8 × 49.3 × 14.4 mm
Total Weight
71.0g

[/size]
Qstore - 21/07/2012 06:16 PM

[size="5"] Casio Protrek Triple Sensor PRG-510T-7V - first impressions

Well, I can't believe I actually bought a watch that's not tritium after my Traser's and Tawatecs. But this thing's got 5 ALARMS. And I need an ALARM sometimes. Mainly because I burn late oil writing reviews and such. I'm thinking the convenience of being able to fall asleep WHEREVER and not worry about having my cell phone next to me in case I'm beat up in the morning and don't wake up - that's worth a try. There's no snooze, but I set two timers in case I'm a pig and ignore the first one.

This Casio is very easy to read - high contrast white hands over a dark dial. It has a titanium bracelet. And light as HELL! Very, very comfortable. It looks big but it's nuthin' on your wrist.

ANYWAY, no great experience here to draw from, it only just came today from Creation Watches. It was $375, not cheap, but no worries working with power tools either. It's not like it cost a fortune. This isn't the one that calls home to Tokyo every day (whatever) and syncs with the "world clock". I actually like to set my watches fast, because I tend to arrive just in time. It always helps me get my azz in gear when I see the time is 7 minutes fast. Yeah I know it's fast, but when I'm rushing around I swear it helps. So exact time is OK but I'd rather be able to set it this way.

Re-sizing the band was pretty easy with my $3 tool I got online and a pair of needle nose pliers. When I first looked at the "manual" I was like, Oh geez!!! But ya know, after the initial G-Shock wore off of a hundred pages of features, I learned how to set the time, and fooled around with a few of the other functions in about a 1/2 hour. Good owner's guide actually. Understand all my other watches have a second hand, and show the date. I haven't anything like this in decades. My pictures show the LED at all zeros because I was playing with the stopwatch before I took the pics. Normally the LED shows the day and date.

No tritium but it has a light, which is cool. The folding clasp on the buckle seems to stick out a but when locked. It's not totally low-profile. Maybe I just got a bum one, or maybe it's the way they are. Hard to say. Doesn't look torqued or damaged. Wearing the watch on the inside like I do, I'm wondering if that clasp is gonna catch on my jacket sleeve.

One thing I noticed was Casio says in the manual, swimming, skin diving, water sports etc. is OK with their 100m water resist rating. Because I have read plenty of owner's documentation from companies that rate their pieces at 100m and tell you NO diving, no swimming, etc. I mean, pleeeeze. Either the watch can keep water out at 100m or it can't. So many informative articles have been posted about that here. But although I know a little bit about how arbitrary the standards are, it still makes me laugh. Casio does tell you to take it off if you're gonna use shampoo and chemical products, because they compromise the seals.

I love Creation Watches by the way. I had ordered a Citizen Diver Mega-Monster (whatever that thing is that's as thick as 10 silver dollars taped together) and at the last minute some guy's review tipped me off as to how thick it really is. And they pulled my order at the last minute right off the loading dock and gave me my money back.

List of Features:
(just don't ask me to demo them for you)

"Double-lock, 1-press, 3-fold Buckle"
Titanium Band
Solid Band
Mineral Glass
Neobrite
LED light
Solar powered
Low-temperature resistant (-10 C/14 F)

Digital compass
Measuring range: 0 to 359
Measuring unit: 1
Hand indication of north

Altimeter

Barometer

Thermometer
Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
*Changeover between Celsius (C) and Fahrenheit (F)

World time
1/100-second stopwatch

Countdown timer

Daily alarms
5 independent daily alarms
Hourly time signal
Battery level indicator
12/24-hour format
Regular timekeeping:
Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month

Size of case/total weight: 56.8 X 49.3 X 14.2 mm/112 g

Credit for MikoDel - WUS Forum
Source
Casio Protrek Triple Sensor PRG-510T-7V - first impressions

[/size]
afromonkey - 24/07/2012 07:22 PM

halo gan...

DW 5600 BB ada ga gan stok nya?

makasiii...

mau nanya juga gan... ada GRX 5600 GE ga?
Qstore - 25/07/2012 08:40 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By afromonkey
halo gan...

DW 5600 BB ada ga gan stok nya?

makasiii...

mau nanya juga gan... ada GRX 5600 GE ga?

PM SENT. Tolong dicek ya Bos.
Thanks and Best Regards
the.milky.way - 25/07/2012 09:53 AM

SGW-400H-1BV , ready stock gak gan?
pm nett nya thx
Qstore - 25/07/2012 07:57 PM

[color=green][size="5"]... AVAILABLE ... !! LIMITED EDITION... VERY LIMITED STOCK..!!
G-6900KG SERIES

Olive drab color models
Introducing the G-SHOCK team of lean, mean timekeeping machines. Basic black faces with olive drab cases and bands are highlighted by subtle color accents. Water resistant up to 200 meters.

Mineral Glass
Shock Resistant
Resin Band
Solar powered
World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
1/100-second stopwatch
Countdown timer
Input range: 1 minutes to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Daily alarms
5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
Hourly time signal
Battery power indicator
Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
12/24-hour format
10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
27 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case/total weight: 53.2 X 50 X 17.7 mm/63 g

[/color][/size]
Qstore - 25/07/2012 09:44 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By the.milky.way

SGW-400H-1BV , ready stock gak gan?
pm nett nya thx

PM SENT. Tolong dicek bos
Thanks and Best Regards
Qstore - 25/07/2012 10:55 PM

[color=black][size="5"]..AVAILABLE...LIMITED EDITION SERIES..!!
BLACK BOLD CASIO G-SHOCK RISEMAN G-9200BW-1

Bold basic black
RISEMAN
Though they are all colored basic black, this collection of G-SHOCK models provide a selection of features and styling to suit just about everyone.

Mineral Glass
Shock Resistant
Resin Band
Solar powered
Altimeter
(up to 20 records, each including altitude, month, date, time)
High Altitude memory
Others: Reference altitude setting, altitude tendency graph, elapsed time measurement, altitude change indicator
Barometer
Atmospheric pressure differential graphic
Thermometer
*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit ( °F)
World time
29 time zones (33 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
1/100-second stopwatch
Countdown timer
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-hour increments and 1-minutes increments)
5 daily alarms(with 1 snooze alarm)
Hourly time signal
Battery level indicator
Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
12/24-hour format
Home Time/World Time swapping
7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
20 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case/total weight: 51 X 48.9 X 15.9 mm/62 g

© 2012 CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.

[/color][/size]
katikihirang - 28/07/2012 08:20 AM
numpang tanya gan / sist

GLX-6900XA-9JR CASIO G-SHOCK in4mation ONE LOVE

kalo yang g shock ini agan / sist ada punya stock dan harga berapa ya gan / sist ?
Qstore - 28/07/2012 07:46 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By katikihirang

GLX-6900XA-9JR CASIO G-SHOCK in4mation ONE LOVE

kalo yang g shock ini agan / sist ada punya stock dan harga berapa ya gan / sist ?

Detail penjelasan sdh kami kirimkan via PM. Tolong cek ya Gan

Thanks and Best Regards
Qstore - 28/07/2012 07:53 PM

[size="5"]..CASIO EDIFICE EQS-A1000DB-1AV...

• Electronic crown switch
• CASIO SOLAR POWERED (Tough solar)
• 1/20-second chronograph
• 5 independent motors for amazingly fast function switching
• 5 lap memories (1 fastest lap)
• World time
• 100-meter water resistance
• Stainless steel case and band
• A large cutout between 10 and 6 o'clock creates a multi-layered face design.

Mineral Glass
Partial ion plated
Neobrite
Screw Lock Crown
Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Aluminum
Stainless Steel Band
One-touch 3-fold Buckle
Solid Band
Solar powered
World time
29 time zones (29 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
1/20-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.95''
1/20-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.95''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time
Memory capacity: Up to 5 records
Other: Fastest lap
Countdown timer
Input range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Other: Auto switching to elapsed time measurement (1-second units) when the end of a countdown timer operation is reached
Daily alarm
Low battery alert
Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
Date display
Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 1 dial (TM (mode))
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after full charge)
31 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case/total weight: 51.6 X 46.9 X 14.3 mm/193 g

[/size]
Qstore - 28/07/2012 08:02 PM

[size="6"]Casio 2012 Red Bull F1 Racing Team Watch
as worn by Sebastian Vettel

Scuderia Ferrari has Hublot, but who’s behind the current F1 World Champion, Red Bull Racing Formula One Team? It’s not the Swiss, it’s Japanese. It’s CASIO!
As the official partner of the team since 2009, EDIFICE FULL-METAL WATCHES FOR MEN will continue to be on the wrists of the youngest ever F1 world driver’s champion, Sebastian Vettel and his partner Mark Webber as well as on the team member, at least for the next two seasons. In addition, Casio logo will appear on racing suits worn by Red Bull Racing drivers and team as well as on the nose sections of the RB8 team’s race cars.

Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber of Red Bull F1 Racing Team wears Casio Edifice

In line with the concepts of “Speed and Intelligence”, the Casio Men’s Watch Analogue Quartz Edifice Line Up brings to mind a sense of velocity and motor-sports energy by the movement of its hands and distinctive dial. Actions and excitement, race strategy and experience, paired with state of the art technology and fighting spirit. The beauty of F1 machine shines through this timepiece. It features a display with dual-layer construction and a dug-in, dynamic dial design as well as a complicated sub-dial. A large disk indicator installed in the cut-out between the upper and lower dials rotates to allow quick confirmation of the current mode. Inspired by the F1 starter signal, red, blue or black signals indicate the stopwatch’s current status, in the ‘Stop’, ‘Run’, or ‘Split’ mode.

Casio Edifice EQS-A1000 as worn by Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber

For many years, Casio Computer Co. Ltd. has developed advanced technology that is now applied on the timepiece as 5-Motor Drive and Tough Solar power system.
Giving birth to the multifunction chronograph, five motors mounted independently in the module control each hand allowing sooth display switching.
Motor 1 drives second hand and stop watch second hand.
Motor 2 drives hour and minute hands, plus 24-hout time metre.
Motor 3 drives Day-of-week indicator, mode indicator, 1/20 second stop watch metre.
Motor 4 drives local time hour and minute hands, 24-hour stopwatch metre, alarm time setting, and timer setting.
Motor 5 drives date indicator.
Independent movement of the three hands (hour, minute and second hands) and a disk indicator in the centre of the face improves watch function operatibility — by shortening the waiting time when switching to home city time, for example.
Tough Solar technology by Casio generates electric power from solar energy for a lifetime of use without changing a battery. It charges even under low light conditions such as on cloudy skies or indoor fluorescent lighting, providing ample powers for various functions including time-calibration signal reception, 5-motor operation, alarms, sensors and backlights. When on full charge, the large-capacity rechargeable battery is able to continue operating for around two years, even in unlighted location (with power saving on).

Adrian Newey of Red Bull Formula One Racing Team wears Casio Edifice EQS-A1000

One of the distinguished series among the Edifice “Speed and Intelligence” collections is CASIO EQS-A1000: “Smart Access System” with 3D-Chronograph. Chief Technical Officer of the Red Bull Racing Formula One Team, Adrian Newey said that the innovative features on this model reflect the values and identity of Red Bull racing. The stainless steel wristwatch with aluminum bezel also features World time, 1/20-sec. stopwatch, 5 lap memories (1 fastest lap), countdown timer, alarm, 100-meter (10 ATM) water resistance, electronic crown switch, and radio-controlled time-keeping. The last two features are other Casio’s highlight technology. The screw-looking electronic crown switch has magnetic sensor that enables quick access to all important features and convenient adjustments of the hands at the touch of a button. While the multiband 6 radio-controlled time-keeping works upon a signal of the exact time at any location the wearer is. So, whether the F1 race is in Japan, Monaco, China, Singapore, or Qatar, it doesn’t matter.

Senior Managing Director and Senior General Manager of the Global Marketing Headquarters, Casio Computer Co. Ltd., Hiroshi Nakamura, said,
“Over the last three years of our partnership with Red Bull Racing, our relationship has grown stronger and closer. The team is hugely popular around the world after winning the Drivers’ and Constructors’ Championships for two consecutive years. As a result, our partnership with Red Bull Racing has been extremely effective in the global promotion of EDIFICE watches.”

Christian Horner of Red Bull F1 Racing Team wears Casio Edifice EQS-A1000

Red Bull Racing’s Team Principal, Christian Horner, also commented,
“It’s encouraging that we’re able to keep building and extending our relationships with long-term Partners, such as Casio. Formula One is focused on speed and accuracy, which is captured and reflected in the Casio EDIFICE watches worn by the drivers and the team. We very much look forward to working with them throughout the new season and beyond.”
About Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
Founded by Tadao Kashio in 1942, in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan, CASIO Computer Co., Ltd. has strived to realize its corporate creed of “creativity and contribution” through the introduction of innovative and imaginative products. Today, the multinational electronic devices manufacturing company offers calculators, audio equipment, PDAs, digital camera, musical instruments, timepieces, and others. Casio brand ambassadors include Ke$ha, Sherina Munaf, and Bryan Greenberg. The Casio Group employs more than 11,000 people worldwide, shipping over 100 million products per year, with net sales of 341 billion yen (approx. US$4.116 million) in the fiscal year ended March 2011.

SOURCE
Casio 2012 Red Bull F1 Racing Team Watch
as worn by Sebastian Vettel

..Available in our Store... Click Here

[/size]
Qstore - 28/07/2012 08:43 PM

[size="6"]
Casio G-Shock GX-56KG-3DR Limited Model

For Great Pictures that you have taken.
CREDIT FOR TOM 101 - WUS FORUM

SOURCE
Casio G-Shock GX-56KG-3HDR Limited Model

..Available in our Store...
Click Here

[/size]
Page 25.5 of 29 | ‹ First  < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 > 
Home > JUAL BELI > Perhiasan & Jam Tangan > Original casio watches - garansi resmi casio indonesia