Buat yg kena looping pas update firmware, bisa cobain pake ni ofw...dah di modif buat bypass checking blu-ray drive pas install firmware
you always need the BDB versions to update or downgrade thru recovery or factory mode or if you use the others you get a loop on 76 %,or get a red screen because of the check for a good working bluray logic board, it will only work when install thru recovery menu, most of the times it says the pup is damaged when you try to do it thru the xmb menu.
Blu-ray Drive Bypass OFW 3.55
Blu-ray Drive Bypass CFW 3.55 kmeaw
1. Power of the console, no lights on.
2. Take the HDD out the console
3. Put HDD on youre pc ( get a housing for it and usb it on youre pc something like this EXAMPLE ), i had mine for 10 euro, after the fix you can always use it, i bought a hdd for it 320gig for 40 euro , (or put it in a laptop if it fits, format it there , and take it out )
4. Get somekind of program for formatting the HDD , i used EASEUS Partition Master, format the HDD in ntfs and use primary.
5. Put the HDD back in the console, dont turn it on yet.
6. Take a USBstick, and format it to fat32 ,
7. Make a folder on the root of the usbstick named PS3, open that folder, and make in that folder , the folder UPDATE, in that folder UPDATE you put the firmware of this link DBD 3.55 File name: 3,55fwBDB.rar File size: 171.15 MB, only the pup named PS3UPDAT.PUP in that folder UPDATE, so its PS3/UPDATE.
8. Put the usbstick in the right usb port of youre console, nothing else in the other ports.
abis step no 8, tinggal nyalain ps3 nya masuk ke recovery mode, trus install fw nya dari sono.
Not tested by me. Do with your own risk