Western Comic
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge
Total Views: 85406
Page 1 of 132 |  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›

clevisha - 22/05/2008 01:31 PM
@_@ Avengers Assemble !!! @_@
This is our temporary lounge, please introduce yourself.
you may discuss anything here.

4/5/2010
erlangshen - 22/05/2008 01:42 PM

Hi! I am a newbie here nice to meet u all.
pacman_anime - 22/05/2008 01:52 PM

So what exactly is this forum? ;)
shabs110 - 22/05/2008 03:09 PM

well this is suppose to have us comics only.........like the old ones
whereas the latest forum has the latest stuff out there

but i dont knw if its wise to post here if we still have the archives of the old ones saved....kuz if those can be saved then it would be alot of wasted work to start this from scartch
Pedrocas - 22/05/2008 04:53 PM

I agree. Lets wait and see if the DB can be restored. If not, we'll start everything from scratch.

Well, time to introduce myself: my name's Pedro, I live and work in Setúbal, Portugal and I've been a comic book fan for the last 20 years of my life. I'm 28 yo btw.

I'm mostly a Marvel fan but I read other stuff from DC and independent publishers. My favourite comics are: Captain America, Nova, Guardians of the Galaxy, New Avengers, Green Lantern, Green Lanter Corps, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Invincible and Red Sonja.

I've taken many forms, but for the past few months I've been a skrull, due to the recent secret invasion. ;D
erlangshen - 22/05/2008 05:01 PM

actualy it won't be a waste fo time since I can mere this thread with the old one carry on as usual people

I am a chinese Indonesian, born in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. Right now I am in Shanghai working as an outsourcing slave to a famous guy with the initial of BG
clevisha - 22/05/2008 05:57 PM

who is BG? Bambang Gentolet? lolz!
erlangshen - 22/05/2008 07:00 PM

Big Galactus I am his "herald" now
Von Doom - 22/05/2008 10:20 PM

What the heck is going on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off for a couple of day and I found this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fun stuff always happens when I'm not around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is a DDoS attack anyway?

This means that I'm going to lose my beloved treads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, my name is Bernardo, I live in Mexicali, Mexico. I love comics. Nowadays I'm reading Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps and I'm (still) waiting for Final Crisis.
Pedrocas - 22/05/2008 10:56 PM

I thought your name to be Victor Von Doom and you'd live in Latveria. ;D
erlangshen - 22/05/2008 11:04 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Pedrocas
I thought your name to be Victor Von Doom and you'd live in Latveria. ;D

u know DOom, he got multiple personalities
hippopatamus - 22/05/2008 11:58 PM

Guys....what is comic value based of?the edition?the cover??the year??
what is the most expensive comic this time?
skarkio - 23/05/2008 01:19 AM

Well.., It suits me.... Name´s Victor, from Puebla Mexico, I´m a video game/movies/books/comics/internet/anime/manga fan, and readin´ *-men: endangered species (monster edition(spanish)) and all dc/idw/image/dark donkey/m@rvel/and independent comics I can find, already 16 gigas of material. 27 years old and proud hater of all star wars @#$% (Yes!! I´m talking about you)!!!

Thats it!!
Von Doom - 23/05/2008 03:50 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By skarkio
Well.., It suits me.... Name´s Victor, from Puebla Mexico, I´m a video game/movies/books/comics/internet/anime/manga fan, and readin´ *-men: endangered species (monster edition(spanish)) and all dc/idw/image/dark donkey/m@rvel/and independent comics I can find, already 16 gigas of material. 27 years old and proud hater of all star wars @#$% (Yes!! I´m talking about you)!!!

Thats it!!

Calmantesmontesalicantespintospajaroscantantesculebraschirrionerasporquenomepicanahoraquetraigomischa parreraspues!!

(Mexican Joke)

Welcome, mi amigo!!

How's the city of angels? Do you know what a DDoS attack is? Nobody around here wants to tell me.
Super_neat!! - 23/05/2008 04:07 AM

From my understanding DDoS is an attempt to prevent legitimate users of the site form accessing by overloading the servers with constant usage of bandwidth or something similar. Basically they overload the server to try and reset, stopping other users from using the site.

It's just kinda weird for Kaskus to be attacked because DDoS is better used on Banking sites or government operated websites.
kikoscout - 23/05/2008 04:20 AM

Greetings! This is David from San Luis Potosi, Mexico! Its nice to see-read there are "compadres" from MX here! Im mostly into Marvel nowadays, but I also like some Indies. I also like a lot any medieval-fantasy-knight-war-comic! Been here on kaskus for a while now, and I hope I'll be here for some time!

This I found on other thread here on kaskus... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNS_Backbone_DDoS_Attacks, but Super_neat!! explains it better!
Lord ra - 23/05/2008 06:13 AM

My name is Luciano Aguero and I've read alot of comics and some of my favorites are, Wolverine, Flash, Green lantern, and Batman, and have ya'll thought about an older issue thread like for issues two years and older?
pacman_anime - 23/05/2008 06:13 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By kikoscout
Greetings! This is David from San Luis Potosi, Mexico! Its nice to see-read there are "compadres" from MX here! Im mostly into Marvel nowadays, but I also like some Indies. I also like a lot any medieval-fantasy-knight-war-comic! Been here on kaskus for a while now, and I hope I'll be here for some time!

This I found on other thread here on kaskus... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNS_Backbone_DDoS_Attacks, but Super_neat!! explains it better!

Hey, that's my post. lol

Well, wiki is the source for all types of information, useful and mundane.
Mr V - 23/05/2008 06:53 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By erlangshen
Hi! I am a newbie here nice to meet u all.

tolong ya kl posting ampir 23ribuuuu itu bukan newbie

nehh newbie beneran
posting baru 1!!!

edit:

ouwww forgot to introduce, nice to meet, I am V [V for Vendetta] *with british accent*
tribalwolf - 23/05/2008 08:01 AM

Hi all,
Everybody calls me Boki and I live in England. I'm comics fan, especially Sergio Aragones work. If I can help to anyone with my small collection please let me know (at the moment near 170gig). My age I will not mention but I'll just say that I was "hooked" on the comics when I was very young in the early seventies.
Page 1 of 132 |  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge