English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > 7 Tips for speaking English Fluently
Total Views: 15141 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 4 of 20 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last ›

dvrdzn - 25/10/2011 08:24 PM

i love the second rules :P
thanks for the tips \)
St.Eighteen - 26/10/2011 09:46 AM

Damn.. freaking awesome..

--

emang sih , kalo mau ngomong langsung tuh susah banget kyknya..
kyknya gimana gitu.. cepet banget orang yang udah jago inggris kalo ngomong..
dah gitu kalo kita yang mw ngomong takut salah / grammarnya salah wkwkwk~
saiful.fand - 26/10/2011 09:42 PM
Minta audio book
Gan, punya audio book nya kagak??? Kalau ada yang punya Minta Donk!!! :matabelo
killedonjuarez - 26/10/2011 09:45 PM

this is very helpful D
may all people who still learning english will be helped by this thread beer:
verts - 26/10/2011 10:16 PM

thx mate.. :addfriends
Freakman9 - 28/10/2011 02:28 PM

Nice gan.....this thread add my knowledge about study english....so different with other.....thanks gan....i feel this tips is better ..... the core is Practice,practice and practice to fluently english....
Freakman9 - 28/10/2011 02:30 PM

Nice gan.....this thread add my knowledge about study english....so different with other.....thanks gan....i feel this tips is better ..... the core is Practice,practice and practice to fluently english!!! not only teory in books....

you not only read a books about english but also practice,practice,practice to have more gain....
akigatsu - 30/10/2011 08:52 AM

Hi, thx for the very useful tip you gave us \)
Just wonder, does IELTS require to speak with correct grammar? Was taking its workshop many weeks ago & the tutor said that speaking test just assessing our grammars we mastered. Thx before D
fufukapulifu - 02/11/2011 06:01 AM

dear guys,,i got nothing about english ,my listening,speaking,pronouncation skills completely bad,
even i dont get TOEFL 'till now :mewek
ecovah - 03/11/2011 06:34 AM

nice inpo gan...
tapi kok ane bingung kenapa gramar nggak penting yaaa....
vaiocr - 03/11/2011 07:06 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By ecovah
nice inpo gan...
tapi kok ane bingung kenapa gramar nggak penting yaaa....

itu karena tjuannya adlh berbahasa dengan aktiv liat judulnya gan ada fluently, the purpose of communication is can be understood another people what we think.
CMIIW
ngulix96 - 04/11/2011 09:41 AM

thanks for sharing.. this is what I looking for :thumbup

now, what must I do is listening All English material...

oe more time, thanks
ibnuwins - 04/11/2011 11:31 AM

generally,studying english in the school
listen and repeat,maybe that makes me can't speaking english fluently.
because I just listen and repeat,not answer and try to speaking automatically.
Mudza - 04/11/2011 05:47 PM

Gan ane mau nanya dong, klo bahasa inggrisnya "2009" apa ya gan?
Two thousand nine apa twenty o nine ??

Bingung ane gan, ada yang bisa bantu \)b
apaanajah - 05/11/2011 01:07 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Mudza

"two thousand and nine"

for common use, it doesnt have to be appropriate, for example in "time", 10.15, some say "a quarter pass ten" or "ten fifteen" either way would be acceptable CMIIW

I agree with the second rule. in my point of view, i put grammar last in the study of english. as long as we understand what other people are saying and they understand what we are saying. i am not saying that its unnecessary to study grammar because it might lead you to misunderstanding. i myself still have problems in grammar (even in this post). however, if you're taking some english courses, try to have foreign speakers because when you're listening, thats the chance to improve your english. their accents are somehow more difficult for us to be understood rather than local accents but later on you'll get used to it. again, correct me if i'm wrong. good luck beer:
younas - 05/11/2011 03:04 PM

i disagree with the second point that we don't need to learn grammar in speaking. how could it be?
Phantom-G - 06/11/2011 07:55 AM

Nice share gan..

Ane setuju sama yang no grammar soalnya memang kadang terlalu banyak belajar grammar cuma bikin kita ruwet sendiri hammer
CaLLizeR - 07/11/2011 04:50 PM

"Don't study grammar" is a stupid rule. You will be fine if you only use English occasionally or just as a foreign language, but you won't survive if you need to use English as your second language (ie you work/study/live overseas).

Most people are not grammar-nazi if you make mistakes in everyday life, but in the form of written English (especially formal occasions) it won't work.
efyandro - 08/11/2011 05:29 PM

i agree with TS,, speaking english is not about grammar...
speaking english is about dong or not dong.... the main idea of speaking is communication...and communication is only about dong or not dong... yg penting I dong you dong, I ngerti you ngerti ngakaks
efyandro - 08/11/2011 05:34 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Mudza

dua2nya bener gan... ada jg yg bilang two thousand and nine ...kan bhsa inggris macem2 gan...
bahasa british english, american english, australian english, somalian english, masing2 beda...bahkan ada bahasa inggris yang tidak kenal kata ganti orang...
misal her ya tetep dibilang she...
misal i love her, dia bilangnya i love she ... dan ini tetep bener... gk ada benar salah dalam berkomunikasi... (kecuali untuk komunikasi internasional dan FORMAL) ngakaks
Page 4 of 20 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > 7 Tips for speaking English Fluently