English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > 7 Tips for speaking English Fluently
Total Views: 15141 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 5 of 20 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >  Last ›

psquall - 08/11/2011 10:04 PM

Thanks for sharing,
I agree with all point that has been described above, but maybe many kaskusker still confuse why the rule says that grammar isn't important. Let me help TS to explain also practice for me too p

Grammar is important, very important when you starting to learn english when you child or teen. What TS means is don't too much get attention to grammar when you are speaking to someone, just let it flow and maybe think the point and theme what you are wanna talking about.

For me, Grammar and conversation skills is important..especially in this global world era where there is no boundaries anymore.

BR,
id.samaran.nih - 08/11/2011 10:20 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By efyandro
dua2nya bener gan... ada jg yg bilang two thousand and nine ...kan bhsa inggris macem2 gan...
bahasa british english, american english, australian english, somalian english, masing2 beda...bahkan ada bahasa inggris yang tidak kenal kata ganti orang...
misal her ya tetep dibilang she...
misal i love her, dia bilangnya i love she ... dan ini tetep bener... gk ada benar salah dalam berkomunikasi... (kecuali untuk komunikasi internasional dan FORMAL) ngakaks

This topic is interesting.
How to say "Siapa dia?" if we see a shadow of a person behind shine light so that we cant guess the gender.

Who is she? Who is he?
azetalfa - 09/11/2011 04:36 PM

Quote:
Stop studying Grammar !!!

wow, its a revolutional way I think. but it's true, text books make our ability didn't develop,,
DK795 - 09/11/2011 09:43 PM

we need to know grammar but we don't need to studying on it.

we don't need to learn grammar deeply, do we ?
i totally agree with the point number 2 ! Yb

please correct my sentence if i had a wrong sentece.
andre0387 - 10/11/2011 03:47 PM

nice thread :thumbup my english is bad but this is nice tips i will try to practise english everyday by speaking, listening. D

one sentence which makes me proud to study english is ENGLISH IS COOL:addfriends
brahminy - 11/11/2011 12:30 PM

Thanks for your info sir...
your information is useful for me...
i want to try it..
rudjoks - 12/11/2011 08:21 AM

What a nice thread. thx for the info. Kebetulan listening ane gak bener...
PrincessTatia - 12/11/2011 09:31 AM

grammar is still important dude, especially if your job is require you to write everyday.
nesspalyama - 12/11/2011 09:47 AM

it's very good to help and improving our English! very good..
kanban - 12/11/2011 11:13 AM

i don't really agree with rule no 2.. without studying grammar, you won't know the correct form of speaking english, you can only speak in english, of course you can communicate in english, but you will have a trouble in getting good score of TOEFL or IELTS. just like speak in bahasa,, you don't think about the correct form in speaking bahasa, but if you are having bahasa test, of course you have to know bahasa itself.
virumansha - 12/11/2011 08:48 PM

nice thread dude.
i'm motivated to learn english deeply just i red your thread.
:thumbup
R.A.2011 - 16/11/2011 08:36 AM

nice thread ....
now i have joined to the center , yesterday i'm just listen ...
may be , next year i can speak like their .
i can , i believe i can speak english .....

tq to your tips
andree.ruffy - 16/11/2011 01:17 PM

Great thread :2thumbup

I will try your suggestions about it, hope to make my english fluently... beer: 7 Tips for speaking English Fluently
TeZeT - 16/11/2011 03:53 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By kanban
i don't really agree with rule no 2.. without studying grammar, you won't know the correct form of speaking english, you can only speak in english, of course you can communicate in english, but you will have a trouble in getting good score of TOEFL or IELTS. just like speak in bahasa,, you don't think about the correct form in speaking bahasa, but if you are having bahasa test, of course you have to know bahasa itself.

don't you see the fifth rules?

Quote:
Original Posted By englishfirstID

**RULE 5: Use Point Of View Mini-Stories

I call these stories "Point Of View Mini-Stories". They are the most powerful
way to learn and use English grammar automatically.

Use Point of View Stories for Automatic Grammar
Use Point of View Stories for Automatic Grammar

You must learn grammar by listening to real English. The best way is to listen to the same story... told in different times (points of view): Past, Perfect, Present, Future.

How do you do this? Easy! Find a story or article in the present tense.

Then ask your native speaker tutor to write it again in the Past, with Perfect
tenses, and in the Future. Finally, ask him to read and record these stories
for you.

Then you can listen to stories with many different kinds of grammar. You
don't need to know the grammar rules. Just listen to the Point of View stories and you will improve grammar automatically!

he says that "Use Point of View Stories for Automatic Grammar" . I absolutely agree with his statement. I think Studying Grammar is more easly and fun with stories.

We must change the way learning Grammar from text book to listening the stories and than told in different times (points of view): Past, Perfect, Present, Future.

Cimiw Peace:
ihsanvoo - 16/11/2011 08:55 PM

i want to speak English fluently:mewek It sound cool when we can speak English. I think i have to play western song everyday now, its helping right?D Then i can sing it, just to get familiar with EnglishD
martogisjp - 17/11/2011 12:01 AM

nice tips, i was so surpised about "don't study grammar". . and i realized it true
chanworks - 23/11/2011 12:33 PM

absolutely good advice... thank you very much gan..
1930 - 23/11/2011 01:36 PM

nice tips .. and thankyou .. i will try it
allunique - 24/11/2011 10:29 PM

Nice sharing gan..
I will try to learn it..
marto.bleng - 27/11/2011 05:37 PM

Thanks bro, it's really helpfull, keep sharing bro :thumbup 7 Tips for speaking English Fluently
Page 5 of 20 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > 7 Tips for speaking English Fluently