English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]
Total Views: 14034 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 8 of 9 | ‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > 

rahan - 15/08/2012 12:44 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By dixons
what is the best toefl preparation courses that i should take (Toefl PBT or Toefl IBT) for master degree scholarship. I plan for apply the scholarship like Fullbright, etc. The problem is 2 weeks ago i took the Toefl ITP test @Elti and i got the score 460.
I need some advice from you guys, where i have to take the best Toefl Preparation Courses (also Toefl PBT or IBT) to achieve my Toefl score > 550.

Regards..

There's no such thing as the best TOEFL Prep Courses. If you want to go abroad why don't you aim the iBT, yes it's expensive, but it will be useful because it is the one that will be asked for (if u choose to go to America).

if you're going to use it only for internal qualification, then you can take the ITP (Institutional). You can join TOEFL Preparation. Or you can prepare by yourself. If you need a guidance, feel free to send me a pm.

ITP is all about pattern.

Quote:
Original Posted By Brijuk92
Hello guys,happy Ramadhan may you are fine \)
I want to share PDF TOEFL ITP textbook of ETS,for those of you who want to get it free,you can email it to me on [email]betetgoldbyzt@yahoo.com[/email] . FREE!! no charge. I hope you don't hesitate to give me the green cendol sincerely D Thanks

nice!
Brijuk92 - 16/08/2012 11:31 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By rahan
There's no such thing as the best TOEFL Prep Courses. If you want to go abroad why don't you aim the iBT, yes it's expensive, but it will be useful because it is the one that will be asked for (if u choose to go to America).

if you're going to use it only for internal qualification, then you can take the ITP (Institutional). You can join TOEFL Preparation. Or you can prepare by yourself. If you need a guidance, feel free to send me a pm.

ITP is all about pattern.

nice!
if you want,just text me your email bro \)
rahan - 16/08/2012 02:40 PM

Quote:
if you want,just text me your email bro \)

thanks but no thanks,
I have all e-books resources related to English and have created my own digital library. I've started collecting them from 2005.
I used to be a seller for those stuff in FJB, but now I prefer to respect copyright and always buy the original one.

But I bet that there'll be someone who'll need your help regarding that matter.
Brijuk92 - 16/08/2012 03:13 PM

sound good bro D
Brijuk92 - 17/08/2012 08:52 AM

For brother who emailed me yesterday,I've replied your email with The ETS TOEFL textbook,thanks
dixons - 17/08/2012 12:07 PM

Quote:
For brother who emailed me yesterday,I've replied your email with The ETS TOEFL textbook,thanks

thanks agan...
r.arf - 20/08/2012 11:28 PM

Anyone have a good e-book for practise IELTS test?
My campus required 6 IELTS score for its students to graduate.
So I hope I can prepare myself from now.
rahan - 21/08/2012 07:01 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By r.arf
Anyone have a good e-book for practise IELTS test?
My campus required 6 IELTS score for its students to graduate.
So I hope I can prepare myself from now.

I've answered your question via PM. Good luck.
Muscleboy - 22/08/2012 02:13 AM

Hello guys, anyone here ever take SAT or TOEFL ibt? *urgent
Xabi.Alonso.14 - 24/08/2012 02:56 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Muscleboy

I took the SAT 1, twice, two years ago.
Never take the iBT though.. o
Brijuk92 - 24/08/2012 03:23 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Muscleboy
which band do u wanna reach in iBT?
Brijuk92 - 24/08/2012 03:28 PM
iterdent down
Quote:
Original Posted By dixons
thanks agan...
You are most welcome bro shakehand2
Brijuk92 - 25/08/2012 04:19 AM
Ets toefl
Hello dear brothers and sisters!
As you know that applyining for scholarship needs the high score of TOEFL,I want to share you the ebook of ETS TOEFL for free,you may leave your emails below or you can PM me.I hope nobody ask "any IELTS eboook?" because our topic is ETS TOEFL.Thanks shakehand2
milkmatcha - 28/08/2012 09:09 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Eazygoing
Hi, LBI will cost you 1,4 M IDR for 54 hours ibt preparation class both for salemba or depok, i just check the website...
another recommended place is AIM Jakarta, located in manggarai. it will cost you 2,75 M IDR for 50 hours IELTS preparation class. the teachers are 50% native and 50% local, check the website for more detail... hope this help...

ah thanks. it's not me who want to take the course though...because I took it already \)
KLanese - 29/08/2012 10:29 AM

Quote:
Hello dear brothers and sisters!
As you know that applyining for scholarship needs the high score of TOEFL,I want to share you the ebook of ETS TOEFL for free,you may leave your emails below or you can PM me.I hope nobody ask "any IELTS eboook?" because our topic is ETS TOEFL.Thanks shakehand2

Is it gonna be the PBT TOEFL or iBT TOEFL gan? great contribution though. Hello peeps!! D
SopKopi - 30/08/2012 09:08 PM

Gans...

If i take the IBT at September 23, is it possible to know the result before October 10?

thank you....
real.simple - 31/08/2012 02:48 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By SopKopi
Gans...

If i take the IBT at September 23, is it possible to know the result before October 10?

thank you....

you can see the result after 15 workdays at the website.

but if you want to have the certificate... it takes about 1-2 month to send the

certificate to your address due to overseas shipment
ihikihik - 31/08/2012 07:30 PM

Hello, I'm a newbie here. And I'd like to ask about English courses in Jakarta .. I'd like to know which is the best one in town? (preferably in West Jakarta)
I heard a lot about some top and quitee.. expensive one, but lately.. the reputation has gone down~ i think. I guess I could use some help to decide..
thanks before \)
wiseman83 - 15/09/2012 07:56 PM
How to improve my ielts score??
Quote:
Original Posted By .Ovie ?

Quote:
Original Posted By BabyUltraRaptor ?
Actually, i still confused on the point "study abroad", of course I am going to the scholarship test, but some of the scholarship available needs IELTS...

Anyway, I already get my IELTS mock test result, Got 8.0 For Listening, 6.5 Reading, 5.5 in Writing, And The Worst, Speaking 4.5 , My average is 6.0

Actually, I'm feeling okay, fluent to talk to the tutor in speaking test, but how can i get 4.5? What aspect do they look, and how should we talk to them to get high score?

And, i also want to ask, sorry for asking so many Things. What's The Different Of TOEIC and TOEFL? Is TOEIC is just like SAT, and what is the purpose?

Where you take the mock test?

I've taken IELTS Prediction Test, got band 5.5 for Listening, band 6 for Reading. They can't give score/band for Writing

My problem in Listening is when the people on the tape speaks about number, and spell their name. It's really confused. Anyone know how to improve my problem in there?

I only need overall band 6.5, minimal band 5.5 for Writing.

I've taken IELTS test at IDP Education- South Jakarta in March 2012.
Spoiler for IDP Education- South Jakarta
Komp Ruko Plaza 5 Pondok Indah Blok D11, Jl. Margaguna Raya, Jakarta Selatan 12140
My score are 5.5 for Listening, band 6.5 for Reading, band 6.5 for Writing and band 5.5 for Speaking. The overall band is 6.0
Actually, I want to take scholarship in Aussie or Netherland. As I know, the Minimum requirement for the IELTS score is 6.5 for overall band of 6.0 in each of the sub-tests of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Based on my score, I must increase my listening and speaking proficiency.
To agan2 here....
are there any suggenstion to get score 8.0 in listening like agan BabyUltraRaptor??? (because, I rarely watching english movies...)
and how to get score minimum 6.0 for speaking without joining a course??? (coz I don't have enough money to join any english courses :sorry)

rahan - 16/09/2012 08:42 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By ihikihik
Hello, I'm a newbie here. And I'd like to ask about English courses in Jakarta .. I'd like to know which is the best one in town? (preferably in West Jakarta)
I heard a lot about some top and quitee.. expensive one, but lately.. the reputation has gone down~ i think. I guess I could use some help to decide..
thanks before \)

Sorry for late reply.

It's a difficult thing to really create a review then make a decision about which English course is the best one available in town. It's a trial and error. There are many things that need to be considered about a successful learning process. What's your purpose of having an English class, if I may know.

Quote:
Original Posted By wiseman83
I've taken IELTS test at IDP Education- South Jakarta in March 2012.
Spoiler for IDP Education- South Jakarta
Komp Ruko Plaza 5 Pondok Indah Blok D11, Jl. Margaguna Raya, Jakarta Selatan 12140
My score are 5.5 for Listening, band 6.5 for Reading, band 6.5 for Writing and band 5.5 for Speaking. The overall band is 6.0
Actually, I want to take scholarship in Aussie or Netherland. As I know, the Minimum requirement for the IELTS score is 6.5 for overall band of 6.0 in each of the sub-tests of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Based on my score, I must increase my listening and speaking proficiency.
To agan2 here....
are there any suggenstion to get score 8.0 in listening like agan BabyUltraRaptor??? (because, I rarely watching english movies...)
and how to get score minimum 6.0 for speaking without joining a course??? (coz I don't have enough money to join any english courses :sorry)

cekpms

Now we are waiting for jk0w result in two weeks time... Yb
Page 8 of 9 | ‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > 
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]