English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]
Total Views: 14034 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 9 of 9 | ‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 9

portkey - 16/09/2012 11:05 AM

how do i get a best practice book for itp toefl cause I have been looking at the gramedia bookstore and i can not find it..

because i must get score 500 for toefl itp, immediately
rahan - 16/09/2012 01:40 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By portkey
how do i get a best practice book for itp toefl cause I have been looking at the gramedia bookstore and i can not find it..

because i must get score 500 for toefl itp, immediately

you haven't read this thread thoroughly, have you?

check this post, there is a scribd link down there. That will do.
http://www.kaskus.co.id/showpost.php?p=723014420&postcount=116

you can also post here or pm me if you encounter a toefl related problem ..
Yb
revenge1302 - 18/09/2012 07:33 PM

first i'm sorry if my post it's wrong on this thread

i want to ask
i want to buy Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL Test: iBT Listening. 2nd Edition and Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL Test: iBT Reading. 2nd Edition
its one book or two books ?
or their in one package ?

i hope some one can help me
rahan - 18/09/2012 08:14 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By revenge1302
first i'm sorry if my post it's wrong on this thread

i want to ask
i want to buy Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL Test: iBT Listening. 2nd Edition and Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL Test: iBT Reading. 2nd Edition
its one book or two books ?
or their in one package ?

i hope some one can help me

Two books for sure ..

63 and 29 bucks
wasyl - 19/09/2012 08:35 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By r.arf
Anyone have a good e-book for practise IELTS test?
My campus required 6 IELTS score for its students to graduate.
So I hope I can prepare myself from now.

i need this too,could anyone send me via private message?
white_brain13 - 27/09/2012 08:58 PM

Dammy! I have to pay $175 for the Toefl PBT test, while my college only $33. Both of them have ETS recognition. What the heck.
ryno182 - 28/09/2012 09:27 AM

i prefer to following IBT, but to follow that so very expensive \(,, must be study hard first. keep roockkkzz macabre
ivandjaw - 02/10/2012 04:00 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By white_brain13
Dammy! I have to pay $175 for the Toefl PBT test, while my college only $33. Both of them have ETS recognition. What the heck.

PBT? Do they still offer official PBT test in Indonesia? AFAIK, ETS no longer offer PBT & CBT test as iBT test is the only official TOEFL test held by ETS. And yes, the fee is pretty expensive.

Quote:
Original Posted By ryno182
i prefer to following IBT, but to follow that so very expensive \(,, must be study hard first. keep roockkkzz macabre

Yea, it's not about preference but it's more about what are the tests available to be taken right now. You can only take iBT test in Indonesia as it is the only official TOEFL test offered by ETS right now.

Studying hard is important, but I would say study smart more than hard and you'll get the best result of what you have done.
chazaroe - 03/10/2012 10:33 AM
a
How first better to lerning of toefl?
ivandjaw - 04/10/2012 12:52 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By chazaroe
How first better to lerning of toefl?

What are you talking? bingung bingung
agaz - 08/10/2012 02:50 PM

Anyone took TOELF IBT test at IIEF recently?
Care to share some tips or tricks?

I'm planning to take the test during this weekend and I would really hope the money won't go down the drain for absolutely nothing.
The university in which I am applying requires at least 80 points for TOEFL IBT, and I really had no experience on taking any TOEFL test before, thus said, I do not know how difficult it really is to get such score.

Thanks everyone.
ivandjaw - 08/10/2012 03:22 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By agaz
Anyone took TOELF IBT test at IIEF recently?
Care to share some tips or tricks?

I'm planning to take the test during this weekend and I would really hope the money won't go down the drain for absolutely nothing.
The university in which I am applying requires at least 80 points for TOEFL IBT, and I really had no experience on taking any TOEFL test before, thus said, I do not know how difficult it really is to get such score.

Thanks everyone.

Considering how you structure your sentence, i'd say that you wont have any difficulty to get 80. The point of having remarkable score is not about the skill itself, but also to recognize the test's format and how you are going to deal with it in such a way so that you can prevent stupid / unpredictable things to happen.

My suggestion: find some online ibt test simulation to familiarize yourself with the test format, do take it several times until you are pretty comfortable with it and no doubt that u'll do just fine iloveindonesias
shirko - 18/10/2012 05:41 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By KLanese
iBT Writing Section: Integrated Task Tips and Tricks :2thumbup

Quote:
Original Posted By KLanese
iBT Writing Question2: Independent Task (Essay) Tips and Tricks

Anyone wants to share the experience of writing/speaking? Please do so beer:[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]

how much score we got if we're using the above template

to answer the writing section?

thanks....
paulus666 - 18/10/2012 07:23 PM

There's a test called TOEIC. It looks like TOEFL.
ivandjaw - 19/10/2012 12:57 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By paulus666
There's a test called TOEIC. It looks like TOEFL.

yep, there is..

see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOEIC

but it can't be used for academic purposes, whereas TOEFL often stand as a compulsory requirement for non-english native speaker and it is recognized by academic institution around the world cendolb
Page 9 of 9 | ‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 9
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]