ENGLISH
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*
Total Views: 38199 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 213 of 217 | ‹ First  < 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 > 

The1Phoenix - 15/10/2012 06:36 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By tonnyc
Hush. Don't be rude. Some ladies have deep gruff voices. Besides, it's not your business anyway. If she says she's a lady then you have to respect her privacy and not pry into it.

What?

okayy, I'm sorry

Quote:
Original Posted By laura.jelek
yeah..tonny's right, her voice is deep, probably because she smokes a lot, i dont know
but Having deep gruff voices like that is sexy D

yeah, that's right, seeeexxxxyyyyyymatabelo:
Ambrosiana - 15/10/2012 10:00 PM

Quote:
sissss do you have skype account? i want to hear your voice too peluk:

Quote:
Original Posted By rokiebottom
You must be super new here. To tell you the truth Ambrosiana isn't a *PIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP***** D

Quote:
Original Posted By The1Phoenix
ambrosiana is a guy, I can tell by listeing to his voice :cool

Quote:
I am not new, actually I know sis ana for quite a long time
Everybody thinks that she is a guy, but she is actually a girl, a very pretty one

People sometimes could be so mean, spreading a rumor like that
PLEASE PEOPLE! SHE IS A GIRL!

Rokie... Laura always tried to convince everyone that I'm a girl nohope:
She once heavily successful. I think it's around February and my VM page full of male flirting me nohope:
Laura really had a good time at that time nohope:

Quote:
but her voice, really sounds like guy

Yes. I'm a male. Don't trust that witchy pretty girl nohope:

Quote:
Hush. Don't be rude. Some ladies have deep gruff voices. Besides, it's not your business anyway. If she says she's a lady then you have to respect her privacy and not pry into it.

What?

cd:
rokiebottom - 15/10/2012 10:52 PM

Quote:
okayy, I'm sorry

yeah, that's right, seeeexxxxyyyyyymatabelo:

[LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*
Quote:
Original Posted By Ambrosiana

Rokie... Laura always tried to convince everyone that I'm a girl nohope:
She once heavily successful. I think it's around February and my VM page full of male flirting me nohope:

Yes. I'm a male. Don't trust that witchy pretty girl nohope:

cd:

Bahahaha, I wouldn't get tricked by her *I wonder what I should use her / him*. At the same time I'm also wondering why she/he has been doing such thing to you ambro D. Is she/he a huge fan of yours ?? ngakaks
Ambrosiana - 15/10/2012 11:42 PM

Quote:
Bahahaha, I wouldn't get tricked by her *I wonder what I should use her / him*. At the same time I'm also wondering why she/he has been doing such thing to you ambro D. Is she/he a huge fan of yours ?? ngakaks

She has a kind of psychological pathology called "bulliyukus Ambrosianus jadikanus cewekus" - which is a kind of excitement of bullying Ambrosiana.
Btw, she's a lady - actually she's cute - but... You know Voldemort will be still voldemort even if he's cute.
That's also happens to Laura... She might be cute and pretty, but she's still witchy, evily, ... (feel free put another bad attitude term)...

Hmm, I think I should propose to Language Center to change word 'bad', 'cruel', into 'Laura'.
So, when we have conversation we can say like this:

A: "I've just thrown a stone into someone's face. hahaha..."
B: "OMG! you're so Laura!"

or

A: "What do you think about stealing that old grannie's purse?"
B: "Don't do such Laura thing.... Poor that woman... Better we steal from younger person..."
misimas2 - 15/10/2012 11:56 PM

good night everyone.
well maybe i'm new here, but i'm gonna ask some favor to all of you
-
next week i'm going to have speaking midtest, and i don't know what materials should i explain
-
maybe all of you have some idea
i'll be very thankfull beer:
rokiebottom - 16/10/2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

She has a kind of psychological pathology called "bulliyukus Ambrosianus jadikanus cewekus" - which is a kind of excitement of bullying Ambrosiana.
Btw, she's a lady - actually she's cute - but... You know Voldemort will be still voldemort even if he's cute.
That's also happens to Laura... She might be cute and pretty, but she's still witchy, evily, ... (feel free put another bad attitude term)...

Hmm, I think I should propose to Language Center to change word 'bad', 'cruel', into 'Laura'.

or

B: "Don't do such Laura thing.... Poor that woman... Better we steal from younger person..."

using Laura as a term referring bad thing p *sounds interesting D*.
You have my support Ambro ;)
tonnyc - 16/10/2012 02:38 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By misimas2
good night everyone.
-
next week i'm going to have speaking midtest, and i don't know what materials should i explain
-

Explain why you wear a shirt and yet you wear a pair of trousers. Why a pair? It's obviously just one piece of clothing. Explain that to your classmates and impress them with your sagacity.
zpt - 16/10/2012 07:05 AM

Quote:
Explain why you wear a shirt and yet you wear a pair of trousers. Why a pair? It's obviously just one piece of clothing. Explain that to your classmates and impress them with your sagacity.

i think, it is a good idea to explain what u wear...

sorry my english are so bad malu:
Ambrosiana - 16/10/2012 10:26 AM

Quote:
good night everyone.
-
-

Uwoogh... I remember in my High School, I told a simple story like:

My schoolmate Umi, always go to school with me.
She loves to walk to school together, but then everytime she goes home, she will threat someone to drop her home.
She loves to eat meatball in class and she wouldn't give you any although you beg on your knees down.
Umi silently crushes on...

*When I arrived on that part, Umi my friend wildly jump in front of the class, pulling my shirt collar back to my desk*
Quote:

I never thought you're really Laura too, Rokie... p
I thought it was me the only one... p

Quote:

Quote:
Original Posted By zpt
i think, it is a good idea to explain what u wear...

sorry my english are so bad malu:

Tonny always have strange point of view... :amazed
laura.jelek - 16/10/2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Rokie... I'm a girl nohope:
I think it's around February and my VM page full of male flirting me nohope:

Yes. I'm a pretty girl nohope:

cd:

Quote:

YES, i am a HUGE fan of her [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

Quote:

or

[LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page* i am not a bully

I just want everyone to know the truth [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*
Quote:
good night everyone.
-
-

Hi [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*
Goodluckkkkk
I think you have to think about the audiences too before picking your material. What is their demographic, and so on. Pick material that would interest you and them too.

Quote:

The1Phoenix - 16/10/2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

or

why you're so laura to laura ngakak

Quote:
good night everyone.
-
-

you can explain about your life or kaskus

Quote:

YES, i am a HUGE fan of her [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

[LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page* i am not a bully

I just want everyone to know the truth [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

Hi [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*
Goodluckkkkk
I think you have to think about the audiences too before picking your material. What is their demographic, and so on. Pick material that would interest you and them too.

oh, hi laura, don't be so laura to ambrosiana ngakak
Astraios - 16/10/2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

She loves to walk to school together, but then everytime she goes home, she will threat someone to drop her home.
She loves to eat meatball in class and she wouldn't give you any although you beg on your knees down.

*When I arrived on that part, Umi my friend wildly jump in front of the class, pulling my shirt collar back to my desk*

Ur last sentence is very similar to a "youknowhatimean" story.If I shall continue ur sentence maybe mostly it would be like this:"When I arrived on that part, Umi my friend wildly jump in front of the class, pulling my shirt collar back to my desk and she started to rip off all of my clothes up and down.I didn't know what was happening to her because it was too fast,next time I remember, I was lying on the floor with my clothes scattered all over the places...and so on....Yb
Ambrosiana - 16/10/2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Goodluckkkkk

Quote:
why you're so laura to laura ngakak

That because Laura is so Laura to me along these time
You can see my old VM page...
She used to drop by saying: "Pagi Sis", "Sis, nyalon bareng yuk...", "Sis, jangan patah hati, masih banyak cowok lain" etc etc
If I visited KSPK, so many male tried to flirt me nohope:

Quote:
Original Posted By Astraios
Ur last sentence is very similar to a "youknowhatimean" story.If I shall continue ur sentence maybe mostly it would be like this:"When I arrived on that part, Umi my friend wildly jump in front of the class, pulling my shirt collar back to my desk and she started to rip off all of my clothes up and down.I didn't know what was happening to her because it was too fast,next time I remember, I was lying on the floor with my clothes scattered all over the places...and so on....Yb

I feel like reading an ecchi story hammer:

No it was really happened. When I told story like that in Speaking test, Umi pulled my collar and 'threw' me back to my desk.
My teacher didn't do anything since she was laughing hard seeing our act.
The1Phoenix - 16/10/2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

She used to drop by saying: "Pagi Sis", "Sis, nyalon bareng yuk...", "Sis, jangan patah hati, masih banyak cowok lain" etc etc

I feel like reading an ecchi story hammer:

No it was really happened. When I told story like that in Speaking test, Umi pulled my collar and 'threw' me back to my desk.
My teacher didn't do anything since she was laughing hard seeing our act.

what is KSPK?
so, your teacher laughing while watching you and umi doing ecchi things? ngakak
rokiebottom - 16/10/2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

I feel like reading an [SIZE="6"]ecchi story hammer:

My teacher didn't do anything since she was laughing hard seeing our act.[/SIZE]

Quote:
what is KSPK?

*Out of your topic*
I never thought this kind of term would be spitted out by EF dwellers matabelo:. Not EF Not AMH, japanese perverted terms always can be found everywhere [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*
Ambrosiana - 16/10/2012 04:01 PM

Quote:
what is KSPK?

That was Astarios imagination nohope:

KSPK = Kritik Saran dan Pertanyaan Kaskus

It's a kind of funny place which even funnier than Jokes Forum ngakaks

Quote:
*Out of your topic*
I never thought this kind of term would be spitted out by EF dwellers matabelo:. Not EF Not AMH, japanese perverted terms always can be found everywhere [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

Hlaaah... Most of us are manga anime fans...
Wait here... I'll change into my-anime-lover-ID-style ngacir:
HokagoTiTaimu - 16/10/2012 04:05 PM

Most people in English Forum loves manga and anime
MbahPalingMaho - 16/10/2012 04:07 PM

Sometimes also love green creature too

Howdy every handsome boys of English Forum? [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*
grandpa - 16/10/2012 04:11 PM

An old person also loves to play in English Forum...
*Cough... Cough...*
misimas2 - 16/10/2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Goodluckkkkk

Quote:

you can explain about your life or kaskus

Quote:

thank you so much for your suggestion.
maybe i'm going to take The1Phoenix idea
-
do you mind if i take this english subforum to become my english speech
and how we improve our English, especially in writing and structure by reading and posting at this subforum beer:
Page 213 of 217 | ‹ First  < 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 > 
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*