ENGLISH
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*
Total Views: 38199 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 215 of 217 | ‹ First  < 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 > 

rahan - 17/10/2012 08:49 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By rokiebottom
You are Correct !!!
[LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

I have sent you 10 cendols, check your CP D

Btw have you watched it ? [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

Thank you gan, I watched it in 2009. Maybe I've watched it 20 times till now, whenever I want to feel 'nostalgic'. IMO, the movie will work amazingly if the person who watch it have unfinished love story, as described in the movie. I do have an unfinished love story. So the movie worked out perfectly for me.

By the way, during the time, in Bandung it was more popular as
disana demo, disini demo, dimana mana demo ... referring to the song One More Time One More Chance Yb

Thanks for the Cendol, anyway. Hehehe ...
AmaterasuOokami - 17/10/2012 09:11 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By The1Phoenix
well, you should watch the new one, they remake it, and I think it's better than the old one D

seriously, is it better than the old ones? Because IMO the newer version of HxH is kinda bit childish for me. I love the old ones, darker version, it fits well with Kurapika's will of revenge.
Ambrosiana - 17/10/2012 10:16 AM

Quote:
Kukukuku you know the real me now [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

Let's move onto another interesting topic, I have a quiz.
Before taking the question, please Listen to this song.
[YOUTUBE]CrMK737zTD0&feature=related&autoplay=0[/YOUTUBE]
*Damn this song is touching so much [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page**

For whoever know which anime this song is from. I will give you 10 cendols.
What an offer right ? D

But, of course I'm hoping that person who answers correctly has watched that anime p

Quote:
Original Posted By rahan
5 cm gan episode 2 , 00.26.14 I know that scene very well

Spoiler for "CMIIW"

Quote:
[SIZE="5"]You are Correct !!!

I have sent you 10 cendols, check your CP D

Btw have you watched it ? [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

WHAT ??? You haven't watched Anohana ?? OMG you have to watch it tonny!!. It's one of the best anime in the world just like *clannad + clannad afterstory*. The plot, Character development, Background music setting, prologue and epilogue all of them are Flawless even if it's packed only in 11 episodes *which is considered really short*. Just to be frank, those are the best 11 episodes of all time that I've have ever watched and experienced, Nothing can replace Anohana show up until now.

Yeah, I'm sorry I forgot to say that if you want to see the sequel Clannad after story you Must! watch the prequel first to get more dramatic impacts.

Oow, you also like comedy anime huh tonny? D, I'd suggest you to try Gintama too. It's about doing Odd jobs just like skate sance but far funnier D.

Aaah... I'm late in visiting English Forum :mewek
I also know that scene came from 5cm per second...
Here's the evidence:

Quote:

5cm per second is a cool love story anime... :thumbup
Quote:
Original Posted By megamitenseii
I was stuck in the road called life, mastah ambrosiana.

The path is getting harder eh? ;)[/SIZE]
VanDaniestha - 17/10/2012 11:29 AM

hello everyone \)

what was we talking about now ?
5cm per seconds ?
i've really haven't watched it.
it should become "must-read anime" list of mine \)
laura.jelek - 17/10/2012 12:39 PM

err I know nothing about anime and manga [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

hmm maybe it's not "nothing", I know bleach, but that's all [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*
Astraios - 17/10/2012 01:16 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By laura.jelek
err I know nothing about anime and manga [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

hmm maybe it's not "nothing", I know bleach, but that's all [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*

Yeah,me too.ever since they scarcely show up in tv's channels I've never watched any new animes.But,Once, I watched an anime which I assume one of the best anime I've ever watched which my friend gave me..but I barely remember the title..It's all about time machine where the main character and his gang tried to built up time machine to fix somethin' important in the past and If I'm not mistaken it was created to save one of his team's member life which was a girl..does anyone know what is the title of that anime?
The1Phoenix - 17/10/2012 03:02 PM

Quote:
Did they modify the storyline ?
If they modified it, maybe I will try it out.

Btw folks, Have you guys watched masterpiece anime like clannad after story, Anohana, Angelbeats and 5 centimeters per second ?

yes, and I think it's better because the graphics were better than the old one, it's a little bit shiny D

Quote:
Original Posted By megamitenseii
thanks, i think i must re-arrange my list ngacir:
, the battle between uvogin and kurapica is well animated, full emotion cool: compared the old one IMO,

i just do it both of them because i want, true its better read the manga bcoz that loooooooooooooooong filler isnt very interesting but its still enjoyable D

kurapica with his scarlet eyes is incridible matabelo:

Quote:
Original Posted By AmaterasuOokami
seriously, is it better than the old ones? Because IMO the newer version of HxH is kinda bit childish for me. I love the old ones, darker version, it fits well with Kurapika's will of revenge.

I think it's better and you should watch it D

Quote:

Quote:
Original Posted By Astraios
Yeah,me too.ever since they scarcely show up in tv's channels I've never watched any new animes.But,Once, I watched an anime which I assume one of the best anime I've ever watched which my friend gave me..but I barely remember the title..It's all about time machine where the main character and his gang tried to built up time machine to fix somethin' important in the past and If I'm not mistaken it was created to save one of his team's member life which was a girl..does anyone know what is the title of that anime?

I think you two have to give it a try, anime is coolmatabelo:
Espada_Panthera - 17/10/2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

dear god, why do you have to use that avatar again? ngakaks
I haven't been into any anime, or to be specific I've lost my interest to this season's anime because of this group48 thingy hammer:
The last one I was really following into is F/Z. Currently waiting for IS season 2 and Nisemonogatari. Perhaps if both of them have air, I'll be back into the realm ngacir:
The1Phoenix - 17/10/2012 06:24 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Espada_Panthera
I haven't been into any anime, or to be specific I've lost my interest to this season's anime because of this group48 thingy hammer:
The last one I was really following into is F/Z. Currently waiting for IS season 2 and Nisemonogatari. Perhaps if both of them have air, I'll be back into the realm ngacir:

IS? do youe mean Infinite Stratos? matabelo:
rokiebottom - 17/10/2012 06:35 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Ambrosiana

Aaah... I'm late in visiting English Forum :mewek
I also know that scene came from 5cm per second...
Here's the evidence:

5cm per second is a cool love story anime... :thumbup

You need to be faster next time ngakaks

Quote:
Original Posted By VanDaniestha
hello everyone \)

what was we talking about now ?
5cm per seconds ?
i've really haven't watched it.
it should become "must-read anime" list of mine \)

Well, it's a must-watch anime so far. I can give you a lot of suggestions for recommended anime, just ask me p.

Quote:

Well, it must be steins gate. I could tell it because what you described literally matchs to steins gate's story. D

Quote:

Dude, I suggest you not to miss anime of this fall 2012. There are a number of good anime of this season that you can't just miss !.
Btw for the bold sentence, I don't really get it. You know, Nisemonogatari had come out on last winter, hadn't it ?.

Quote:
Original Posted By rahan
Thank you gan, I watched it in 2009. Maybe I've watched it 20 times till now, whenever I want to feel 'nostalgic'. IMO, the movie will work amazingly if the person who watch it have unfinished love story, as described in the movie. I do have an unfinished love story. So the movie worked out perfectly for me.

By the way, during the time, in Bandung it was more popular as
disana demo, disini demo, dimana mana demo ... referring to the song One More Time One More Chance Yb

Thanks for the Cendol, anyway. Hehehe ...

Yesss, That song !!.. Definitely, I can't stop having goose bump whenever I'm listening to it.

[youtube]BqFftJDXii0[/youtube]

Espada_Panthera - 17/10/2012 06:39 PM

Quote:
IS? do youe mean Infinite Stratos? matabelo:

Yep, Infinite Stratos
I heard that it's going out this winter or somewhen around hammer: I haven't really checked it anyway so I might be wrong ngacir:

Quote:

Dude, I suggest you not to miss anime of this fall 2012. There are a number of good anime of this season that you can't just miss !.

Btw for the bold sentence, I don't really get it. You know, Nisemonogatari had come out on last winter, hadn't it ?.

I'm saving my bandwith to download those gigabyte-size of AKB's LOD linux2: Some of my friends recommended me SAO. I checked the first two episodes, artwork is fine, but I am just not into that type of story personally. Sorry, it was meant to be Kizumonogatari. The movie one that they delayed and delayed until nowadays.

Nisemono was just continuing the fanservice of monogatari hammers
definitely cannot forget karen bee from my mind lol
The1Phoenix - 17/10/2012 06:58 PM

Quote:
Yep, Infinite Stratos
I heard that it's going out this winter or somewhen around hammer: I haven't really checked it anyway so I might be wrong ngacir:

I'm saving my bandwith to download those gigabyte-size of AKB's LOD linux2: Some of my friends recommended me SAO. I checked the first two episodes, artwork is fine, but I am just not into that type of story personally. Sorry, it was meant to be Kizumonogatari. The movie one that they delayed and delayed until nowadays.

Nisemono was just continuing the fanservice of monogatari hammers
definitely cannot forget karen bee from my mind lol

whaaaa, I thought it just 1 season \(
but, I'm so lucky to know that there is still second season
rokiebottom - 17/10/2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Unfortunately, maybe it is a fake since there hasn't been any trusted confirmation yet. malus
Espada_Panthera - 17/10/2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

The movie was said to be released on winter (hold on, my memory is an ass, I cannot remember correctly whether it was the release date of its OVA or the movie), the second season is still rumoured though.
So there'll be no release date to say until it is stated

The OVA on the other side was not too satisfying though. hammer:
No battle shown unlike what I expected
The1Phoenix - 17/10/2012 07:34 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately, maybe it is a fake since there hasn't been any trusted confirmation yet. malus

Quote:
The movie was said to be released on winter (hold on, my memory is an ass, I cannot remember correctly whether it was the release date of its OVA or the movie), the second season is still rumoured though.
So there'll be no release date to say until it is stated

The OVA on the other side was not too satisfying though. hammer:
No battle shown unlike what I expected

nooooo, I hope it's true, is it true that OVA wasn't satisfying? which one? because I'm downloading it's OVA right now, I hope it's good
Yukikawaii - 17/10/2012 08:59 PM

Who does watch Seito Yakuindomo? \D/
tonnyc - 17/10/2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

How many years ago was this? Because even though some critical details are wrong, the description reminds me of The Place Promised in Our Early Days. Check the wiki link and see if that's the one you meant. And if that's the right one, then you ought to be watching 5 cm per second because they are both created and directed by the same person, Makoto Shinkai.

[EDIT: Later post says that it's Steins:Gate, but I'm leaving this here because they are all good stuff to watch.]

Speaking of which, see if you can find Voices of A Distant Star. It's around 30 minutes, and doesn't look "wow", but when one considers that it was written, directed, and animated by a single person, Makoto Shinpai, then wow.
The1Phoenix - 17/10/2012 09:28 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Yukikawaii

is it good? bingung
if it is, I want to watch it too D
I'm a newbie so I don't know much about anime stuff D

Quote:
Original Posted By tonnyc
How many years ago was this? Because even though some critical details are wrong, the description reminds me of The Place Promised in Our Early Days. Check the wiki link and see if that's the one you meant. And if that's the right one, then you ought to be watching 5 cm per second because they are both created and directed by the same person, Makoto Shinkai.

[EDIT: Later post says that it's Steins:Gate, but I'm leaving this here because they are all good stuff to watch.]

Speaking of which, see if you can find Voices of A Distant Star. It's around 30 minutes, and doesn't look "wow", but when one considers that it was written, directed, and animated by a single person, Makoto Shinpai, then wow.

wow :matabelo
Is it that good? matabelo:
I can't wait to watch that \(
Espada_Panthera - 17/10/2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

yukkiiiichaaan >(.
rokiebottom - 17/10/2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

I did, but I dropped it . I couldn't withstand with its dirty jokes hammers

Quote:
is it good? bingung
if it is, I want to watch it too D
I'm a newbie so I don't know much about anime stuff D

It's all about dirty harem jokes in student council. What do you think?, are you still gonna watch it?. D

Quote:
Original Posted By tonnyc

Quote:

wow :matabelo
Is it that good? matabelo:
I can't wait to watch that \(

All of this guy's works *Makoto Shinkai* are nothing-bad-can-be-found
Page 215 of 217 | ‹ First  < 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 > 
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*