ENGLISH
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*
Total Views: 38199 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 217 of 217 | ‹ First  < 212 213 214 215 216 217

HokagoTiTaimu - 20/10/2012 12:25 AM

I wish Sis Pinkie and Tonny don't have to walk around naked because of Extreme temperature raising in Surabaya until November berdukas
Evangeline - 20/10/2012 01:43 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By HokagoTiTaimu
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Blue"] I wish Sis Pinkie and Tonny don't have to walk around naked because of Extreme temperature raising in Surabaya until November berdukas

I think it's not only in Surabaya... although I admit, before the temperature raises, it's already that hot in Surabaya hammer:

anyways, same here in Jakarta... everyday is like wanting to hide in the fridge capedes[/COLOR][/FONT]
Espada_Panthera - 20/10/2012 01:48 AM

You should come to Solo too hammer:
the temperature is high. At least it is hotter than how I felt in Bali hammers
almost cannot stand a chance with it. The whole or at least majority of Central Java is currently affected by the dryness, making bunch of grasses dried out and turns brown. Some farm fields that I spotted weren't also looking good because of this weather and temperature effect.

I hope as the rainy season goes, things can be fixed hammer:
The1Phoenix - 20/10/2012 08:45 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Espada_Panthera
You should come to Solo too hammer:
the temperature is high. At least it is hotter than how I felt in Bali hammers
almost cannot stand a chance with it. The whole or at least majority of Central Java is currently affected by the dryness, making bunch of grasses dried out and turns brown. Some farm fields that I spotted weren't also looking good because of this weather and temperature effect.

I hope as the rainy season goes, things can be fixed hammer:

same as samarinda, it's very hot \(
Page 217 of 217 | ‹ First  < 212 213 214 215 216 217
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > [LOUNGE] English Forum Chat Center *cleared periodically, read the first page*