PC Games
Home > LOEKELOE > GAMES > PC Games > (Official Thread) Medal Of Honor Warfighter
Total Views: 20375 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 1 of 28 |  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›

GugunHide - 24/02/2012 08:12 AM
(Official Thread) Medal Of Honor Warfighter

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.medalofhonor.com

GENRE: FPS, SHOOTER || PLATFORM : PC,XBOX360,PS3 ||PUB: EA ||DEV: DANGER CLOSE || RELEASE 23 OKT 2012

Quote:
Medal of Honor Kembali dengan Warfighter
Sumber Official Xbox Magazine telah menguak detil pertama yang mereka miliki terkait Medal of Honor terbaru yang dipersiapkan EA.

Sekuel ini diberi judul Medal of Honor: Warfighter dan sekarang tengah berada dalam proses pengerjaan oleh Danger Close Games. Tidak seperti game sebelumnya yang rilis tahun 2010, dimana multiplayer dikembangkan secara terpisah oleh DICE, multiplayer kali ini akan disajikan secara in-house oleh Danger Close sendiri.

Menurut informasi yang diperoleh, Warfighter sedang dipersiapkan dengan menggunakan engine Frostbite 2 untuk meluncur pada Oktober mendatang.

Untuk pengumuman resmi dan detil yang lebih lengkap, silahkan nantikan 6 Maret.

sumber : VGI

Quote:
Game

Medal of Honor: Warfighter uses the Frostbite 2.0 engine, which was made by another subsidiary of EA, DICE, which was the partner for Medal of Honor (2010). The engine has vastly improved the graphical schematics and allowed for more complex scenes.

Old features from the previous engine, such as "asking for ammo", peak & lean, and sliding have returned from the old engine. New features in the campaign are things like the Dynamic Door Breach and micro-destruction.
Campaign

The story focuses on two Navy SEALs of AFO Neptune, namely Mother and Preacher. The game also focuses on their family life back at the States to reveal the family men behind the warriors.

The game won't be based on a specific battle, instead focusing on real-world events such as Somalian pirate attacks and hostage rescues in the Philippines
CharactersEdit

Preacher, Mother, Voodoo and other central characters are returning from Medal of Honor 2010. One confirmed location is the flooded Isabela City, Philippines and Modagishu, Somalia. For the first time in the Medal of Honor series other non-US Special Forces units are represented as well, such as in Task Force Atlas.

Multiplayer

The multiplayer aspect of this game is being worked on by Danger Close instead of DICE. The multiplayer reveal was shown at E3, showcasing parts of the multiplayer. The multiplayer was further shown during the Tungawan Jungle trailer.

Each player will get to choose the respective country that they favor. Each country class will have different perks, secondary weapons, and grenades. Some country classes favor certain player classes. The secondary weapons have unlimited ammunition.

Support Actions have been amped up from the previous installment of the game, now consisting of helicopters, unmanned aircraft, weapons, and other equipment.
Campaign

All four morale patches for the playable factions from the campaign have been released, one consisting of grinning shark for Task Force Mako, the second, the stylized head of a bird for Task Force Blackbird , the third, the open maw of a grizzly bear for Task Force Grizzly, and a man holding up a digitized planet for Task Force Atlas.
sumber: wikia

Quote:

Story Plot
The game is the direct sequel to Medal of Honor and will continue the story from the previous game. Players will continue to control Tier 1 Operators through various scenarios, including rescuing hostages in Abu Sayyaf’s stronghold in the Philippines, and assaulting Al-Shabaab’s Pirate Town on the Somali Coast. Missions will be based off several recent events and will have an over-arching storyline connecting them. It was first revealed that the original characters from Medal of Honor – Mother, Preacher, Voodoo and many others – will return in the sequel. The game's plot reveals that Tier 1 operator Preacher returns home to find his family torn apart from years of deployment.

Medal of Honor Warfighter puts players in the boots of today’s most highly trained and skilled warriors to experience missions that have a dotted line to real world terrorist threats. This is Tier 1 on a global scale, featuring real world hotspots in the single-player campaign and introducing international Tier 1 Operators in multiplayer. This move puts gamers in the boots of Tier 1 Operators from 10 different nations around the world. Gamers can represent their nation’s Special Operations Forces on the multiplayer battlefield where the world’s best-of-the-best warriors go head-to-head in online competition.

sumber: wiki & joystiq

Quote:

Confusion of war in Medal of Honor: Warfighter's multiplayer

War can be a confusing beast to tame. My time with Medal of Honor: Warfighter during E3 2012 featured as much bombastic action as expected from a war-based shooter, but it also featured another bit of confusion. I was confused as to why I would only get to play one match, but had to watch a 15 minute presentation explaining each class first. And the variety between each class – different damage models and weapon loadouts, and different bonus killstreaks for each – meant for a sharp learning curve once we finally did get into a match. It wasn't the ideal situation, a complex demo on a very tight timetable.

Thankfully the game type was one all too familiar. Three flags were situated on the map – a dilapidated little town with plenty of alleys and perches for sneaking shooters – and each team accrues points by capturing them; your standard capture-based game mode.

With six different classes to choose from, I wasn't so much bothered with fighting over these capture points as I was finding a class that suited me. After running through them all, the slow, automatic shotgun-toting guy covered in padding ultimately became my favorite. And each class has its own support ability: my selection would pull goggles and a helmet to equip some extra armor at the price of mobility and a speedy recon class toting an SMG has a Predator-like infrared vision filter that lets him identify threats, for example.

The variety between classes also extends to killstreaks. After popping two enemies in a row, you can choose between two different options, things like launching UAVs or pulling out grenade launchers. It isn't a revolutionary step, but the variety makes for interesting emergent gameplay scenarios.
I really wish I was able to at least play a few matches with the same group of people, to better see the balance at work when two teams knowledgeable in the class system go at it. As it was in this demo, most everyone was in the same boat as I was: dropped into battle with little-to-no knowledge on how to wage war. I was confused and scared and frustrated all at the same time. Perhaps that less-than-ideal situation makes for the most realistic simulation of war I've ever experienced.

sumber: Joystiq

OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY TRAILER
Spoiler for gameplay video
[YOUTUBE]fNQFig_258A[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]baS1CiL_rjU[/youtube]

[youtube]IPGS3T3sjUQ&oref[/youtube]

MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY TRAILER
Spoiler for MP video
[youtube]1chLNTEUuVI[/youtube]

LAN MATCH
[YOUTUBE]s6TORbW87qE[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]TbyNFJiU1z0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

TWO MANS
[youtube]6ES3CiugqM4[/youtube]

TEAMS
Spoiler for TEAMS
[YOUTUBE]ZV7JNZU38rw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bLxSizs0Gbk[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]6SJ5fF0fUv8&oref[/youtube]

Limited Edition & MAP PACK Included
[youtube]vq306iH-YQU[/youtube]

GugunHide - 24/02/2012 08:13 AM
Info
Quote:
Original Posted By Lt.John

Sumber = http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/exclusive-medal-of-honor-warfighter-dev-discusses-the-dangers-of- too-much-realism-and-the-birth-of-the-new-game/

EXCLUSIVE: Medal of Honor: Warfighter dev discusses the dangers of too much realism, and the birth of the new game

Exclusive Interview: We speak with the Creative Director at Danger Close, Richard Farrelly, about Medal of Honor: Warfighter, the rivalry with Call of Duty, and the thin line between realism and fun.

Earlier this month EA and Danger Close unveiled what will certainly be one of the year’s blockbuster hits, Medal of Honor: Warfighter. There is no denying that the industry has more than a few first-person shooters on market. You could try counting them all, but odds are you your attempt would end in tears, and more continue to be introduced. But among the sea of games int he genre, few have the clout and name recognition that the Medal of Honor franchise wields.

During a stage show at GDC, the developers discussed several of the things that make the revamped Medal of Honor franchise unique among the current flood of shooters on the market. Some of the highlights were the the Frostbite 2.0 engine’s graphical prowess, the use of real anti-terrorist groups from around the world, and the inclusion of missions based on current events around the world.

The game prides itself on realism, so much so that the developers have relied heavily on real life Special Operatives to do more than just offer the odd piece of advice–one of them even helped write the manuscript to the game. Danger Close and EA even went so far as to introduce two of them on stage. Known only as Kevin and Tyler, they expounded the idea that the game was as real as gamers would want it to be.

We got the chance to speak with Danger Close’s Senior Creative Director, Richard Farrelly, about where the line between realism and fun ends, as well as several other details regarding the game that hits stores on October 25, 2012.

For the 2010 Medal of Honor DICE handled the multiplayer, but Danger Close is doing everything in house for Warfighter.

Yes we are.

What can you tell me about the multiplayer?

We’re using it as a vehicle to honor the multinational Tier 1 groups that we didn’t mention in the last game. We wanted to say “hey, this isn’t just an American-centric thing, there are Tier 1 groups all over the world.” And what better way to have them represented than by 12 of the best units in the worlds from 10 nations, in our multiplayer.

The other thing is Blue on Blue playlists. In addition to all the other cool things we have in multiplayer that I’m not talking about, we have this thing called Blue on Blue playlists. Who’s the best of the best—Its where Navy SEALs and Army guys can go head to head and see who is best, for bragging rights.

So will the multiplayer follow the style set by the last game and feature modes from the Battlefield games, like Rush and Conquest?

I can’t talk about that. We’ll save that for E3.

The manuscript was written by the former Special Ops member known as Kevin. Did you already know the story you wanted to tell, or did Kevin point you in a certain direction?

It’s an interesting story. We were talking to Kevin for a long time, we’ve known him for a while and he helped us out with the last game. We knew we were going to make this game while we were working on the last game, so we started sowing the seeds early on by having some of our characters appear early on. We really wanted to build this universe with this rich world from the get-go, and start establishing characters like Voodoo, Mother, and Preacher, so they meant more to players later on.

Having that base of the manuscript that Kevin wrote, in addition to just looking at what is going on in the world right now—specifically this renewed threat of explosives. I mean, there are guys putting bombs in their shoes and their underwear, sending printer toner cartridges all over the place, car bombs, and all kinds of stuff going on. We got to thinking, where does this stuff come from and who makes this stuff? So we pulled from that and created this story thread—it’s like a detective story. Our guys are chasing down where this stuff comes from so they can stop it before it gets to where it is going to cause damage.

So there is a single, overarching narrative?

It is a story based on a global threat. One thing we’re doing on this one that we’re really excited about—the main character, is Preacher from the last game. The last game was all about the sacrifice that these guys make for their brothers sitting next to them in the trenches. It is all about the things they do for each other. It is all about that moment in battle. Talking to these guys [Real Tier 1 members], we realized there was more to it than that. A lot of these guys are married and have kids. They leave their spouses for 300 days a year, so there is a lot that is going on in their heads. There is battle they fight at home.

There was a teaser shown earlier where a solider is explaining to his wife that he has to leave, and she is obviously not happy about it…

Right. That’s kind of a teaser for that aspect of the story that we are going to tell. He’s coming home from war, things aren’t going so well with his wife. He tries to get out, but they keep pulling him back in because all the bad stuff starts happening. It’s all about that kind of personal struggle they have.

Danger Close has been working closely with real life Special Forces members, people that have a personal view the fighting from the ground. But what do the higher up brass think of the game? Do they like it or is it maybe too real?

I’m not sure, that’s above my pay grade [laughter]. I think they would probably be ok with it because of the way we approach the material and how respectful we are about it. I think we proved that from the last game. We earned a lot of trust from the guys that we worked with, and that was a longtime coming, earning their trust, knowing that we were going to portray them in the appropriate way.

So where do you draw the line between too realistic and fun?

That’s a good question. We’re not making a simulator. There are other games that do that and they do it really well. We’ll leave that to them. For us, it is about gameplay and fun, because that’s what it is, it’s an action shooter. But I think what makes us different is the tone and really trying to strive for that level of authenticity—to make you feel like you are one of these guys and still have the ability to run and gun “shoot the man gameplay.” It’s what you want with this gameplay, but we wrap that with a very immersive, authentic story line. Just the chatter, the weaponry, the way they move, all of that is stuff we’ve gleaned from being able to work with all of these great operators.

Tyler [a Special Forces member working on the game] is an avid gamer, so he’s able to look at it from both sides. “This is how we would do it, but that’s boring. So here’s how I think you could do it.” And then we work out the fun way to do it. So we would come up to them and say, “Hey man, what would you say in this situation?” And they would say “We wouldn’t say anything. We already know what we are going to do and we have a plan.” It’s little things like that. And it’s very challenging, and it’s very hard not to do the go-to “let’s blow it up.” Sometimes you have to rein it in.

The last few years have seen some major releases all grouped close together at the end of the year, and this year is no different. Along with Warfighter, there will be a new Call of Duty, Assassin’s Creed III, and plenty of others. Is that something you are really even aware, or are you just focused on the development and getting the game out?

Form a business standpoint, yeah, sure, we’re aware of it and we’re striving to be the very best we can be and show up in the marketplace like we did last time. I think the last Medal of Honor sold something like 6 million units, which I think is the bestselling Medal of Honor. So we are really proud of that, and I think it will just get better from there. Frostbite 2 is great. The team has now gelled. We’re on our second game together now. We’re doing the multiplayer in house now , so we have this singular focus on the game—one engine, one team. So I think it is going to be even better.

It is hard not to see a rivalry with Call of Duty. Is that something you guys are aware of?

I respect them as developers, and I used to work on that franchise a long time ago. I know a lot of the guys, and they know a lot of our guys. It’s small, the shooter community. People get around. I love the stuff they make. I think our stuff is different, and I think there is room for everybody in the marketplace.

Is there any one thing you are most excited for fans to experience when they get their hands on the game in October?

I just think that it looks breathtaking. The things that the Frostbite technology can do, the scale of things we can do, and just the level detail we can get into is beyond anything I’ve ever done in my career.

GugunHide - 24/02/2012 08:15 AM

Quote:
Game

Medal of Honor: Warfighter uses the Frostbite 2.0 engine, which was made by another subsidiary of EA, DICE, which was the partner for Medal of Honor (2010). The engine has vastly improved the graphical schematics and allowed for more complex scenes.

Old features from the previous engine, such as "asking for ammo", peak & lean, and sliding have returned from the old engine. New features in the campaign are things like the Dynamic Door Breach and micro-destruction.
Campaign

The story focuses on two Navy SEALs of AFO Neptune, namely Mother and Preacher. The game also focuses on their family life back at the States to reveal the family men behind the warriors.

The game won't be based on a specific battle, instead focusing on real-world events such as Somalian pirate attacks and hostage rescues in the Philippines
CharactersEdit

Preacher, Mother, Voodoo and other central characters are returning from Medal of Honor 2010. One confirmed location is the flooded Isabela City, Philippines and Modagishu, Somalia. For the first time in the Medal of Honor series other non-US Special Forces units are represented as well, such as in Task Force Atlas.

Multiplayer

The multiplayer aspect of this game is being worked on by Danger Close instead of DICE. The multiplayer reveal was shown at E3, showcasing parts of the multiplayer. The multiplayer was further shown during the Tungawan Jungle trailer.

Each player will get to choose the respective country that they favor. Each country class will have different perks, secondary weapons, and grenades. Some country classes favor certain player classes. The secondary weapons have unlimited ammunition.

Support Actions have been amped up from the previous installment of the game, now consisting of helicopters, unmanned aircraft, weapons, and other equipment.
Campaign

All four morale patches for the playable factions from the campaign have been released, one consisting of grinning shark for Task Force Mako, the second, the stylized head of a bird for Task Force Blackbird , the third, the open maw of a grizzly bear for Task Force Grizzly, and a man holding up a digitized planet for Task Force Atlas.
sumber: wikia

Quote:
Medal Of Honor: Warfighter OXM Details

Developed by Danger Close (both single and multiplayer)
-Frostbite 2.0
-Releasing October 2012
-The story continues to be about Tier 1 Operators.
-The story is also written by Tier 1 Operators, and loosely follows actual events and operators.
-Now working with over 24 operators for information and feedback, since they were quite happy with MoH1 and a lot more volunteered to help.
-They’re not talking much about multiplayer yet, but we did get a few details.
-The multiplayer will include various international tier 1 factions (British, Australia, German, Polish) and some kind of one-shot, one kill hardcore mode.
-There will also be a co-op mode, but the game won’t have full campaign co-op.
-”There are hook in our multiplayer that are… different.”
-Besides just the missions, the game’s plotline will focus on the personal issues operators face. One example given is about a strained phonecall between an operator and his wife.
-The main characters of the previous games return.
-One of the missions takes place in Isabela City in the Philippines after it has been flooded by a typhoon, creating a venice like scenario with knee high water.
-Again, as it’s based on real events, they don’t want the game to feel like a Michael Bay movie, so you won’t see things like the Eifel Tower exploding.
-However, since it is Frostbite 2, you will see things like the level chipping apart, papers flying, chandeliers swinging, and other things that are more plausible in a combat situation.
-You will sometimes have multiple choices when faced with a situation. One example given is during a hostage rescue, you reach the door to the room the hostages should be in. You can either kick it in, C4 it, throw a grenade in, or use a flashbang. This will presumably change how the next part plays out tactically.
-The rest of this section involves trying to escape the city with two hostages in tow and one of your teammates bleeding out. It’s implied there’s some kind of time pressure here, but not explicitly stated if there’s a clock.
-OXM notes that the biggest difference between the game’s campaign and other modern warfare shooters will again be tonal, so if you’re wondering if you will like the game’s campaign, ask yourself if you want a more polished/improved version of Medal of Honor 2010.
-I imagine this is the mission we’ll see at their March 6th conference.

Quote:
first look from magazine sorry bout quality hammer:
Spoiler for img

Quote:
Weapons Lists
Assault Rifles

HK416
F88
LaRue Tactical OBR 5.56/7.62
LaRue Tactical PredatAR 5.56/7.62
AKM variant

Sniper Rifles

McMillan Tac-300
McMillan Tac-50
McMillan CS5
McMillan M1A
M40A3

Handguns

Glock variant
M-45 MEUSOC

Personal Defense WeaponsEdit

MP7A1

Shotguns

AA-12

Machine Guns

M249
M60

Grenade Launchers

MK 19
M320
M32

Grenades

M83 Smoke Grenade
Spider Grenade
Frag Grenade
V40 Minifrag

Other

Minigun
RPG-7
SOFLAM

Melee

Tomahawk
Hooligan Tool

Attachments

Aimpoint Micro T-1
Aimpoint 3X Magnifier
SureFire Bipod
SureFire Suppressor
SureFire Flashlight
SureFire Extended Mag
SureFire Laser Sight
Trijicon Reflex Sight (RDS)
Trijicon ACOG
Trijicon RMR
Trijicon SRS
US Optics SN-3
US Optics ST-10
US Optics MST-100<
Magpul Shoulder Stocks
Magpul Rifle Grips
Magpul Fore Grips
Co.Kk1e - 24/02/2012 08:18 AM

editedddd
nightingale2k1 - 24/02/2012 08:22 AM

kelebihannya apa tar dibanding BF3 ya ?
sama2 modern jg....

bisa saingan sama ARMA 3 yg keluar deket2 release datenya MAHO ini...
GugunHide - 24/02/2012 08:22 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Co.Kk1e
mantap ....reserved ya D

silahkan gan iloveindonesias

Quote:
Original Posted By nightingale2k1
sama2 modern jg....

beda sih sebenernya hammer:

walopun game engine pake punya bf3 D
Co.Kk1e - 24/02/2012 08:25 AM

sekuel nya tier 1 dari moh 2010 mungkin...

sapa tau dusty cs kembali #ngarep D
anotherside - 24/02/2012 08:29 AM

MoH waktu jaman PS 1 mantep banget....
tapi di era next-gen kalah pamor dengan CoD dan BF 3, semoga warfighter bisa mengembalikan kejayaannya MoH D

enginenya pake frostbite 2.0, apakah ada efek destruction kayak di BF 3???
Asliwongcilacap - 24/02/2012 08:36 AM

Frostbite2 nya full nih di SP sama MP jg ?

skrng DICE SP

Danger Close MPnya ? we'll see
Co.Kk1e - 24/02/2012 08:45 AM

BloinBloin™ - 24/02/2012 08:51 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By nightingale2k1
sama2 modern jg....

ga akan jadi saingan hammer:

beda jauh kali hammer:
conrev - 24/02/2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Hell yeah :cool

Namanya game-game genre gini keluarnya sekitaran september-desember tiap tahun ya ngakak

semoga storylinenya bagus \)b
GeneticFreak - 24/02/2012 10:25 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By GugunHide

Game first-person shooter Medal of Honor terbaru telah dikonfirmasikan akan hadir bulan Oktober 2012. Electronic Arts memberikan judul seri terbaru yang tetap bersetting perang modern dengan nama Medal of Honor: Warfighter.

Game ini sedang dikerjakan oleh DICE untuk campaign single-player dan developer Danger Close mengerjakan bagian multiplayer Warfighter. Seperti Battlefield 3, Medal of Honor: Warfighter menggunakan engine Frostbyte 2 dalam pengembangannya.

Electronic Arts berjanji akan merilis informasi yang lebih lengkap lagi pada saat event Game Developers Conference pada tanggal 6 Maret nanti.

sumber : gamexeon.com

Kok jadi aneh?
Yg kemaren kan DICE garap multiplayernya, Danger Close garap singleplayernya.
Kok jadi dibalik?
Nggak salah tuh beritanya gun?
Lawfer - 24/02/2012 10:54 AM

Moga2 ada perkembangan gameplay dibanding rata2 FPS kyk BF, COD. Kalo cm tembak2an biasa lama2 bosen jg.
nightingale2k1 - 24/02/2012 10:56 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By BloinBloin™
ga akan jadi saingan hammer:

beda jauh kali hammer:

kalo sama BF3 ya beda jauh .... ARMA 3 lebih komplet dr BF3. grafisnya bagus juga tp ga tau efek2nya sampe kemana hahaha

http://www.arma3.com/

keren loh ... bisa modding yg penting xixixixixix...
Wikanz - 24/02/2012 10:57 AM

hohoho....

EA ingin fight back dengan Medal Of Honor ya D
ohh cmon..... kneapa pada ngikutin COD semua sih

kembali ke WW II donk iloveindonesias
behyan - 24/02/2012 11:00 AM

moga moga aja gak seberat dan seserem BF3 buat speknya nanti.....
android61 - 24/02/2012 11:52 AM

wah bulan oktober nih keluarmatabelo:
masi lamaPeace:ngacir:
haskarruna - 24/02/2012 12:01 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By GeneticFreak
Kok jadi aneh?
Yg kemaren kan DICE garap multiplayernya, Danger Close garap singleplayernya.
Kok jadi dibalik?
Nggak salah tuh beritanya gun?

Semoga salah beritanya gan hammer:
Dice bikin SP...nohope:
sarkawung - 24/02/2012 12:53 PM

oh udah ada thread nya toh :matabelo

Cerita SP nya mungkin flashback kaya bf3linux2:

tinggal nunggu GDC bulan maret tanggal 5-9

Quote:
Original Posted By behyan
moga moga aja gak seberat dan seserem BF3 buat speknya nanti.....

lah engine nya aja frostbite2amazed: 11 12 lah min spek nya

Recomended spek nya mungkin pake win8 ,vga seri 78xx/gtx 6** D \(

yang pasti only on origincapedes
Page 1 of 28 |  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > GAMES > PC Games > (Official Thread) Medal Of Honor Warfighter