Grappling
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Grappling > Black Belt tercepat ?
Total Views: 2405 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 3 of 3 |  < 1 2 3

nicholasfincho - 29/09/2012 05:52 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By aldinofasya.com
kalu menyerap mah tergantung manusiana brader, cos menurut ane black belt dalam bela diri = ijasah s1

yah elu black belt buat gaya2an doang sih. malu coi, kl pas REAL FIGHT nya lu ga bisa apa2.

Quote:
black belt juga manusia gan, emang na black belt ndak bisa kalah ? he.he.. inilah mental orang indonesia menganggap kalah itu = aib, padahal dengan kekalahan , kita bisa banyak belajar, ane butuh black belt buat buat penghargaan layakna ijasah SI.

Lah justru motivasi untuk ngdapetin black belt kayak lu itu yg menunjukan mental lu ga bener.

Quote:
betul ane butuh proses yang "cepat" karene keterbatasan waktu,uang dan usia.

Quote:
kalu menurut ane ,belt itu seperti ijasah gan, bisa buat ane nanti jualan gan, jadi orang lebih percaya he.he

ohh jgn2 mau daftar jd debt kolektor ya gan?
aldinofasya.com - 29/09/2012 11:30 PM

ngefans nih kayana atas ane , sama ane he.he
clarkness - 01/10/2012 11:28 PM

tercepat 20 thn...
nishikunigawa - 04/10/2012 08:29 PM

semua itu butuh proses gan, jalanin aja pelan pelan
aldinofasya.com - 04/10/2012 08:59 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By nishikunigawa
semua itu butuh proses gan, jalanin aja pelan pelan

tks gan, ane setuju
shalahuddin - 08/10/2012 10:53 AM

Misi gan, mau share aja dari blog tentangga dan gw sangat setuju sama pemikirannya:

“If you wanna be a blue belt, make Jiu-jitsu your life.

If you wanna be a black belt, make Jiu-jitsu you hobby.”

I believe this is the right path. When I began practicing Jiu jitsu I have experienced withdrawal after not training for a week that I almost hurt my partner when I finally trained again due to the accumulated frustration. I realized this is not good because I learn jiu jitsu to increase and protect my life not the other way around. I noticed that I was having unreasonable expectations in myself and decided that I should have the mindset of a black belt even if I am a blue belt. With that the withdrawal symptoms had vanished.

These are a few points I think what is a black belt and feel free to correct me:

1.) A black belt doesn’t worry about his skills fading if he misses training because he knows himself and doesn’t need to prove anything.

2.) A black belt knows how to avoid unnecessarily harming himself so when he trains, he does it slowly and safely because being too aggressive is a sign of ego problems which are childhood issues that we haven’t out grown that if applied on the mat, can lead to injury. Getting injured sucks.

3.) A black belt is a scientist he doesn’t torture himself to “rush learning” new techniques. He perfects what he knows by drilling more and tries to discover the different variations of the same position thus making them more effective.

4.) A black belt knows that everything secret about his life is revealed when he spars so he tries his best to improve every area of his life outside the mats because Jiu jitsu is supposed to increase your life, not a distraction to avoid reality or a garbage dump of your emotional baggages.

5.) A black belt understands that Jiu Jitsu supposed to be a fun activity that gives you alot of benefits. It is not a chore or a job. If you treat it like a hobby, you dont just think of improving your skills, you also think of new ways to make it an enjoyable experience that way he doesn’t get burnt out.

“There really isn’t any right or wrong path. There are only consequences.”

Taken from http://keepitplayful.wordpress.com
Comment from @cgnoodlepot
aldinofasya.com - 09/10/2012 03:21 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By shalahuddin
Misi gan, mau share aja dari blog tentangga dan gw sangat setuju sama pemikirannya:

“If you wanna be a blue belt, make Jiu-jitsu your life.

If you wanna be a black belt, make Jiu-jitsu you hobby.”

I believe this is the right path. When I began practicing Jiu jitsu I have experienced withdrawal after not training for a week that I almost hurt my partner when I finally trained again due to the accumulated frustration. I realized this is not good because I learn jiu jitsu to increase and protect my life not the other way around. I noticed that I was having unreasonable expectations in myself and decided that I should have the mindset of a black belt even if I am a blue belt. With that the withdrawal symptoms had vanished.

These are a few points I think what is a black belt and feel free to correct me:

1.) A black belt doesn’t worry about his skills fading if he misses training because he knows himself and doesn’t need to prove anything.

2.) A black belt knows how to avoid unnecessarily harming himself so when he trains, he does it slowly and safely because being too aggressive is a sign of ego problems which are childhood issues that we haven’t out grown that if applied on the mat, can lead to injury. Getting injured sucks.

3.) A black belt is a scientist he doesn’t torture himself to “rush learning” new techniques. He perfects what he knows by drilling more and tries to discover the different variations of the same position thus making them more effective.

4.) A black belt knows that everything secret about his life is revealed when he spars so he tries his best to improve every area of his life outside the mats because Jiu jitsu is supposed to increase your life, not a distraction to avoid reality or a garbage dump of your emotional baggages.

5.) A black belt understands that Jiu Jitsu supposed to be a fun activity that gives you alot of benefits. It is not a chore or a job. If you treat it like a hobby, you dont just think of improving your skills, you also think of new ways to make it an enjoyable experience that way he doesn’t get burnt out.

“There really isn’t any right or wrong path. There are only consequences.”

Taken from http://keepitplayful.wordpress.com
Comment from @cgnoodlepot

kalu untuk diriku lebih tepatna begini
“If you wanna be a blue belt, make BJJ your life.

If you wanna be a black belt, make Judo you hobby.”
Page 3 of 3 |  < 1 2 3
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Grappling > Black Belt tercepat ?