Dunia Kerja & Profesi
Home > CASCISCUS > BUSINESS BOARD > Dunia Kerja & Profesi > [SHARING]Kerja di Industri Pertambangan (Batubara,Emas,Mineral lainya)[info d page 1]
Total Views: 62569 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 6 of 145 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >  Last ›

gooney - 10/05/2012 09:52 PM
#101

Graduate Accounting Plant

PT. Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all employees. Our business provides integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities, engineering oil & gas and mining across Indonesia.

With continued growth we are currently offering bright Indonesian University Graduates an opportunity to build a professional career within the largest mining and construction through our Graduate Development Programs. We offer opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated Graduates for the following position :

GRADUATE ACCOUNTING PLANT

This position will undertake the full range of accounting administration tasks ranging from invoice processing, file maintenance to provide assistance with monthly reports, account reconciliation, system and record maintenance, operational and financial analysis.

RESPONSIBILITIES


[*]Bachelor Degree from Accounting and/or Finance with minimum GPA 3.00 (Year of Graduation 2009 -2011)
[*]Proficient in statutory regulations, tax regulations, English language, and computer literacy. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
[*]Able to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organisation
[*]Excellent interpersonal skill and able to influence situations to achieve goals
[*]Able to work collaboratively with others and use initiative in various situations


To jump start your career, please apply online through our website at http://careers.thiess.co.id

" Only qualified candidates who apply on-line will be proceed "

Advertised:
23 Nov 2011 S.E. Asia Standard Time
Closing date:
30 Jun 2012 5:00pm S.E. Asia Standard Time
gooney - 10/05/2012 09:55 PM
#102

Graduate Accountant

Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our key to our success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for our employees. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia since 1972.

At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it's our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.

An excellent opportunity for GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT has arisen to join our Toll Road Project team based in Jakarta and your primary responsibilities are:


[*]To provide support and coordinate with areas within the project to meet financial compliance requirements are being achieved, e.g correct vendor set up, coding of transactions, tax involve formats, and reconciliation of petty cash.
[*]To liaise with Business Unit Finance Departments to ensure the requirements they are meeting the requirements



To be successful in this role you will need to have these requirements:


[*]Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance with GPA min 3.00
[*]Fresh graduate (0-1 year experience)
[*]Independent and mature personality, self motivated, results driven and good interpersonal negotiation skills
[*]Good communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
[*]Understanding of Indonesian Financial reporting requirements including taxation
[*]Business acumen
[*]Numerical aptitude and be the project expert in Microsoft Excel


If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.

"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"

Advertised:
1 Mar 2012 S.E. Asia Standard Time
Closing date:
1 Jun 2012 5:00pm S.E. Asia Standard Time


gw posting bwt yg finance aja yaa.. Peace:
msh byk vacancy yg lainnya..
cek TKP aja lgsg..

http://careers.thiess.co.id/searchResults.asp?sJobIDs=817196&stp=IW&sLanguage=en
vicriz - 10/05/2012 11:27 PM
#103

Quote:
Original Posted By dako182



lumayan gan..mungkin agan kenal agan rikimaru ma agan ndacoolz...mereka dulu kerja di GG anak ITS juga


Nggak kenal ane gan, jurusan apa dolo mereka gan? hammers
Ane dolo nyoba ikut juga di GG, tapi seleksi berkas saja gagal D
ivamrn21 - 11/05/2012 01:46 AM
#104

Quote:
Original Posted By gooney
dapet dr linkedin..

Graduate Cost Control

Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our key to our success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for our employees. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia since 1972.

An opportunity to develop knowledge and practical ability on project and cost control has arisen as Graduate Cost Control.

You will learn and practice in several areas including :


[*]Checking and reviewing daily costing of environment, survey, drill and blast and infrastructure division.
[*]Reviewing cil works/infrastructure progress and report variance cost against budget.
[*]Updating the internal unit rate and labors in the infomine system.
[*]Validating infomine data validation by supervisors to avoid misallocation cost.


In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have these requirements:

[*]Bachelor degree in Civil/Industrial Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00 (Year of Graduation 2010 - 2012)
[*]Willing to work in remote locations.
[*]Excellent communication skill in English (oral and written), and MS Office (especially Excel)
[*]Strong analytical and problem solving skills
[*]Able to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organisation
[*]Excellent interpersonal skill and able to influence situations to achieve goals



If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our website at http://careers.thiess.co.id

"Only qualified candidates who apply on-line will be proceed "

Advertised:
10 May 2012 North Asia East Standard Time
Closing date:
1 Jun 2012 5:00pm North Asia East Standard Time


thx gan infonya...
shakehand2
nice
betaHouse - 11/05/2012 08:26 AM
#105

Bro. mau nanya.
Apa ya bedanya junior engineer sama gdp?? mohon pencerahannya..
dako182 - 11/05/2012 08:46 AM
#106

Quote:
Original Posted By gooney
Graduate Accountant

Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our key to our success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for our employees. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia since 1972.

At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it's our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.

An excellent opportunity for GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT has arisen to join our Toll Road Project team based in Jakarta and your primary responsibilities are:


[*]To provide support and coordinate with areas within the project to meet financial compliance requirements are being achieved, e.g correct vendor set up, coding of transactions, tax involve formats, and reconciliation of petty cash.
[*]To liaise with Business Unit Finance Departments to ensure the requirements they are meeting the requirements



To be successful in this role you will need to have these requirements:


[*]Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance with GPA min 3.00
[*]Fresh graduate (0-1 year experience)
[*]Independent and mature personality, self motivated, results driven and good interpersonal negotiation skills
[*]Good communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
[*]Understanding of Indonesian Financial reporting requirements including taxation
[*]Business acumen
[*]Numerical aptitude and be the project expert in Microsoft Excel


If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.

"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"

Advertised:
1 Mar 2012 S.E. Asia Standard Time
Closing date:
1 Jun 2012 5:00pm S.E. Asia Standard Time


gw posting bwt yg finance aja yaa.. Peace:
msh byk vacancy yg lainnya..
cek TKP aja lgsg..

http://careers.thiess.co.id/searchResults.asp?sJobIDs=817196&stp=IW&sLanguage=en


ANE KAGAK LULUS GANberdukasberdukasberdukas

Dear dako182,

Thank you for your recent application for the position of Graduate Accountant with Thiess.

I wish to advise you that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Your details will be kept on our database for future reference should a suitable position become available. Should you wish your details not to be kept, please advise us.

Thank you for your interest in Thiess. We wish you every success in your future career endeavours.

Warm regards,

The Recruitment Team

Thiess
dako182 - 11/05/2012 08:53 AM
#107

Quote:
Original Posted By vicriz
Nggak kenal ane gan, jurusan apa dolo mereka gan? hammers
Ane dolo nyoba ikut juga di GG, tapi seleksi berkas saja gagal D


wah jangan gitu atu agan...

ane biasa aja agan..

dulu nak kanak jurusan mesin s1 nek gag salah denger ya...

ane punya temen anak S1 teknik elektro namanya yohanes anak jombang kerja di GG
gooney - 11/05/2012 09:00 AM
#108

Quote:
Original Posted By dako182
ANE KAGAK LULUS GANberdukasberdukasberdukas

Dear dako182,

Thank you for your recent application for the position of Graduate Accountant with Thiess.

I wish to advise you that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Your details will be kept on our database for future reference should a suitable position become available. Should you wish your details not to be kept, please advise us.

Thank you for your interest in Thiess. We wish you every success in your future career endeavours.

Warm regards,

The Recruitment Team

Thiess

udah sampe mana emg proses nya?
tenang aja gan, masih byk ikan di laut.. D

itu yg Graduate Cost Control udah ga terima dari accounting lg dah, pdhal thn kmrn msh bisa.. nohope:
elangms - 11/05/2012 09:06 AM
#109

Quote:
Original Posted By dako182
ANE KAGAK LULUS GANberdukasberdukasberdukas

Dear dako182,

Thank you for your recent application for the position of Graduate Accountant with Thiess.

I wish to advise you that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Your details will be kept on our database for future reference should a suitable position become available. Should you wish your details not to be kept, please advise us.

Thank you for your interest in Thiess. We wish you every success in your future career endeavours.

Warm regards,

The Recruitment Team

Thiess


Quote:
Original Posted By gooney
udah sampe mana emg proses nya?
tenang aja gan, masih byk ikan di laut.. D

itu yg Graduate Cost Control udah ga terima dari accounting lg dah, pdhal thn kmrn msh bisa.. nohope:



langsung di balez emailnya

apa gimna tuh??

ko cepet baged yah..

bingung
dako182 - 11/05/2012 09:22 AM
#110

Quote:
Original Posted By elangms
langsung di balez emailnya

apa gimna tuh??

ko cepet baged yah..

bingung


ANE JUGA HERAN GAN...

MUNGKIN BUTUH CEPET YA TCI NYA,,,

HADEUH,,,,berdukasberdukasberdukas
dako182 - 11/05/2012 09:28 AM
#111
sama ya gan ma punya ane pake JDE
Implementasi Sistem ERP di Thiess Indonesia
May 12, 2008

Pada tanggal 7 Oktober 2003 Thiess Contractors Indonesia mulai menggunakan sistem baru yaitu ERP JD Edwards. JD Edwards ERP atau JDE dipilih oleh Thiess sebagai sebagai sistem global untuk proses accounting, procurement, asset maintenance, inventory dan project management.

Saat ini di Indonesia semua proyek tersambung ke sistem JDE dan terdapat lebih dari 350 pengguna sistem ini di Indonesia.Semua proses procurement saat ini dilakukan secara elektronik, mulai dari papua hingga Kalimantan dan stock penyimpanan di gudang-gudang dapat dipantau secara langsung di seluruh Indonesia.

Di tahun 2004 modul-modul tambahan seperti payroll dan project management akan di-implementasikan.Saat ini JDE adalah salah satu kunci utama dalam proses bisnis di thiess dan berbagai pekerjaan lainnya.JDE menyediakan sistem yang dibutuhkan oleh perusahaan ini untuk kemajuannya di masa depan.
For further information please contact:
Communications Coordinator, Thiess Indonesia
T: +62 21 2754 9999
E: [email]enquiries@thiess.co.id[/email]
dako182 - 11/05/2012 09:39 AM
#112
Balasan dari tci
Dear dako182,

Thank you for your recent application for the Plant Accountant with Thiess.

Your application will be reviewed shortly and we will advise you of the outcome once this has occurred.

We appreciate the time you have taken to submit an application and thank-you for considering Thiess as a prospective employer.

Regards,

Human Resources - Thiess

everyone safe everyday
andriod - 11/05/2012 09:49 AM
#113

Salam Tambang!!
Kenalin gan id ane Andriod
Gawe di salah satu tambang batubara di kalimantan
Hint:site-nya ada di Rantau

Btw punya info pelatihan-pelatihan yang bakal diadain dalam waktu dekat ga?
Kantor ane lagi butuh pelatihan di bidang:
1. Teknik penambangan di tambang batubara terbuka
2. Pelatihan software Minescape

mohon infonya gan!
nuhun!
elangms - 11/05/2012 11:10 AM
#114

Quote:
Original Posted By dako182
ANE JUGA HERAN GAN...

MUNGKIN BUTUH CEPET YA TCI NYA,,,

HADEUH,,,,berdukasberdukasberdukas


Quote:
Original Posted By dako182
Implementasi Sistem ERP di Thiess Indonesia
May 12, 2008

Pada tanggal 7 Oktober 2003 Thiess Contractors Indonesia mulai menggunakan sistem baru yaitu ERP JD Edwards. JD Edwards ERP atau JDE dipilih oleh Thiess sebagai sebagai sistem global untuk proses accounting, procurement, asset maintenance, inventory dan project management.

Saat ini di Indonesia semua proyek tersambung ke sistem JDE dan terdapat lebih dari 350 pengguna sistem ini di Indonesia.Semua proses procurement saat ini dilakukan secara elektronik, mulai dari papua hingga Kalimantan dan stock penyimpanan di gudang-gudang dapat dipantau secara langsung di seluruh Indonesia.

Di tahun 2004 modul-modul tambahan seperti payroll dan project management akan di-implementasikan.Saat ini JDE adalah salah satu kunci utama dalam proses bisnis di thiess dan berbagai pekerjaan lainnya.JDE menyediakan sistem yang dibutuhkan oleh perusahaan ini untuk kemajuannya di masa depan.
For further information please contact:
Communications Coordinator, Thiess Indonesia
T: +62 21 2754 9999
E: [email]enquiries@thiess.co.id[/email]


jadi

itu sistemnya
klo ga sesuai ama recruitment
langsung di tolak gitu yah??

ngerinyah...


BTW
enete dah daftar belum nieh...

Quote:
Original Posted By andriod
Salam Tambang!!
Kenalin gan id ane Andriod
Gawe di salah satu tambang batubara di kalimantan
Hint:site-nya ada di Rantau

Btw punya info pelatihan-pelatihan yang bakal diadain dalam waktu dekat ga?
Kantor ane lagi butuh pelatihan di bidang:
1. Teknik penambangan di tambang batubara terbuka
2. Pelatihan software Minescape

mohon infonya gan!
nuhun!


slam kenal gan
kenalanya lebih lengkap enak kali..
beer:

klo training ane belum dapet nieh..
mungkin yg lain ada yg bisa bantu jawab..
elangms - 11/05/2012 11:14 AM
#115

Rekap
biodta
beer:

Spoiler for penghuni

Quote:
Original Posted By vicriz
Reserved lagi dah kalo gitu

ID : VICRIZ
Kompetensi : Welding and Metalurgy
Perusahaan : Pabrik LIGHT vessel, DV/TV, tower lamp, bucket, WT. SST, SBD, Main Houler dll

Quote:
Original Posted By bargobal
Praktisi
ID:bargobal
kompetensi/bidang keahlian:Geology
company:dimana2 gan

Salam kenal gaan iloveindonesias





Rekap LOKER

beer:
Spoiler for loker


Quote:
Original Posted By gooney
dapet dr linkedin..

Graduate Cost Control

Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our key to our success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for our employees. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia since 1972.

An opportunity to develop knowledge and practical ability on project and cost control has arisen as Graduate Cost Control.

You will learn and practice in several areas including :


[*]Checking and reviewing daily costing of environment, survey, drill and blast and infrastructure division.
[*]Reviewing cil works/infrastructure progress and report variance cost against budget.
[*]Updating the internal unit rate and labors in the infomine system.
[*]Validating infomine data validation by supervisors to avoid misallocation cost.


In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have these requirements:

[*]Bachelor degree in Civil/Industrial Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00 (Year of Graduation 2010 - 2012)
[*]Willing to work in remote locations.
[*]Excellent communication skill in English (oral and written), and MS Office (especially Excel)
[*]Strong analytical and problem solving skills
[*]Able to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organisation
[*]Excellent interpersonal skill and able to influence situations to achieve goals



If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our website at http://careers.thiess.co.id

"Only qualified candidates who apply on-line will be proceed "

Advertised:
10 May 2012 North Asia East Standard Time
Closing date:
1 Jun 2012 5:00pm North Asia East Standard Time


Quote:
Original Posted By gooney
Graduate Accounting Plant

PT. Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all employees. Our business provides integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities, engineering oil & gas and mining across Indonesia.

With continued growth we are currently offering bright Indonesian University Graduates an opportunity to build a professional career within the largest mining and construction through our Graduate Development Programs. We offer opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated Graduates for the following position :

GRADUATE ACCOUNTING PLANT

This position will undertake the full range of accounting administration tasks ranging from invoice processing, file maintenance to provide assistance with monthly reports, account reconciliation, system and record maintenance, operational and financial analysis.

RESPONSIBILITIES


[*]Bachelor Degree from Accounting and/or Finance with minimum GPA 3.00 (Year of Graduation 2009 -2011)
[*]Proficient in statutory regulations, tax regulations, English language, and computer literacy. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
[*]Able to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organisation
[*]Excellent interpersonal skill and able to influence situations to achieve goals
[*]Able to work collaboratively with others and use initiative in various situations


To jump start your career, please apply online through our website at http://careers.thiess.co.id

" Only qualified candidates who apply on-line will be proceed "

Advertised:
23 Nov 2011 S.E. Asia Standard Time
Closing date:
30 Jun 2012 5:00pm S.E. Asia Standard Time


Quote:
Original Posted By gooney
Graduate Accountant

Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our key to our success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for our employees. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia since 1972.

At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it's our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.

An excellent opportunity for GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT has arisen to join our Toll Road Project team based in Jakarta and your primary responsibilities are:


[*]To provide support and coordinate with areas within the project to meet financial compliance requirements are being achieved, e.g correct vendor set up, coding of transactions, tax involve formats, and reconciliation of petty cash.
[*]To liaise with Business Unit Finance Departments to ensure the requirements they are meeting the requirements



To be successful in this role you will need to have these requirements:


[*]Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance with GPA min 3.00
[*]Fresh graduate (0-1 year experience)
[*]Independent and mature personality, self motivated, results driven and good interpersonal negotiation skills
[*]Good communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
[*]Understanding of Indonesian Financial reporting requirements including taxation
[*]Business acumen
[*]Numerical aptitude and be the project expert in Microsoft Excel


If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.

"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"

Advertised:
1 Mar 2012 S.E. Asia Standard Time
Closing date:
1 Jun 2012 5:00pm S.E. Asia Standard Time


gw posting bwt yg finance aja yaa.. Peace:
msh byk vacancy yg lainnya..
cek TKP aja lgsg..

http://careers.thiess.co.id/searchResults.asp?sJobIDs=817196&stp=IW&sLanguage=en


dako182 - 11/05/2012 11:20 AM
#116

Quote:
Original Posted By elangms
Rekap
biodta
beer:

Spoiler for penghuni







Rekap LOKER

beer:
Spoiler for loker










iya gan,,,ane langsung gagal...aneh bin ajaib...
dako182 - 11/05/2012 11:25 AM
#117

Spoiler for ini ane gagal untuk position of Graduate Accountant with Thiess

Dear dako182,

Thank you for your recent application for the position of Graduate Accountant with Thiess.

I wish to advise you that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Your details will be kept on our database for future reference should a suitable position become available. Should you wish your details not to be kept, please advise us.

Thank you for your interest in Thiess. We wish you every success in your future career endeavours.

Warm regards,

The Recruitment Team

Thiess



Spoiler for ini yang ane baru di reviu ma TCI

dako182,

Thank-you for your application for the Plant Accountant position with Thiess.

Your application will be reviewed shortly and we will advise you via email of the outcome.

We appreciate the time you have taken to submit an application, and thank-you for considering Thiess as a prospective employer.

Regards,

Human Resources - Thiess

everyone safe everyday
dako182 - 11/05/2012 11:41 AM
#118
[share / vacancy] lowongan kerja gan
PT Nusantara Berau Coal (NBC) is subsidiary company of Ithaca Resources Group, one of fast growing coal company that focuses on coal mining operations in Berau, East Kalimantan. Currently NBC has starting to develop its business. Therefore, in response to the fast growing business in the near future. We are seeking qualifies people with strong motivation and commitment with good analytical ability, high sense of achievement, good interpersonal and communication skill to join our winning team.

We are currently taking applicants for the following position:

1. Mine Plan Supervisor

Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree, Mine Engineering.
Having knowledge using mining software such as Surpac, Minescape/Minex.
Min. 4 (four) years experience in the same position.

2. Mine Geologist Supervisor

Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree in Geologist.
Min. 4 (four) years experience in the same position.
Have knowledge to make Modellling Data.
Having knowledge using mining software such as Minescape.

3. Geo Modeller Supervisor

Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree of Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Geology.
At least 3 (three) years of working experience in mining field is required for this position.
Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Geology / Mine Engineer.
Having knowledge using mining software such as Minescape.

4. Blasting Engineer

Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree, Mine Engineering.
Blasting Engineer certified.
Min. 2 (two) years experience in the same position.

General Qualification:

Applicants must be willing to work in Berau, East Kalimantan.
Highly self-motivated, initiative and team player.
Good skill in computer.

If you meet those requirements and interested on the challenges, please send your full resume (CV and application) in Ms Word, PDF Acrobat Reader or Ms Excel format

[email]recruitment.berau@ithacaresources.com[/email]
Not Later than May 21, 2012
info
dako182 - 11/05/2012 11:45 AM
#119
PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals Job Vacancies (7 Positions)
PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals (PTNHM) is one of the largest mining companies in Indonesia. The Company operated as a joint venture owned 82.5% by Newcrest and 17.5 % by PT Aneka Tambang. The Company operated in the Gosowong Gold Mine in the North Halmahera Regency.

Currently PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals invites the best candidates to join as following positions :

Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
Finance & Accounting (FA)
Electrical (EL)
Metallurgy (MET)
Mining (ME)
Geology (GEO)
Environment (ES)

General Requirement

S1 from related discipline
GPA min 3.00 in a 4 points scale
Graduated in 2011 or 2012 (including August/October Graduation)
English comprehension both oral and written
Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Office
Successfully pass the series of test (including Psychological Assessment)
Willing to be bonded with two years contract and located at remote area with Fly in Fly out schedule
Committed to implement the 5 (five) Principles of Newcrest Values: “Work Together, Care about People, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Problem Solving, High Performance”

For further detail information please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. Should you interested, please submit your application to : [email]recruitment@nhm.co.id[/email] not later than 28 May 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Source
dako182 - 11/05/2012 11:52 AM
#120
PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk
PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk is one of the Indonesian largest mining company. The Company is subsidiary of PT Bumi Resources Tbk, one of the largest mining company in Indonesia. The Company is incorporated in Indonesia and holds various mineral operating, development and exploration properties in Indonesia and in West Africa.

Curently PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following position :

OHS Supervisor
Palu (Sulawesi Tengah)

Requirements:

Minimum S1 graduate in occupational health and safety, environmental engineering or any other relevant discipline
Minimum 3 years working experience in occupational health and safety, preferably within a mining operation environment in underground mining.
Thorough knowledge of safety management system, relevant legal requirements and implementation.
Excellent knowledge in safety regulation, HSEmanagement, audit system, training in healthy, safety, environment and emergency response
Excellent writing and speaking both in Indonesian and English.
Certification of POP, TOT, AK3U, ISO 14001, & OHSAS 18001.
To be based in remote area.

Please submit your application letter complete with CV in English, recent photograph and expected salary to email address below: Human Resources Department - email : [email]recruitment@brm.co.id[/email]. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Source
Page 6 of 145 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > BUSINESS BOARD > Dunia Kerja & Profesi > [SHARING]Kerja di Industri Pertambangan (Batubara,Emas,Mineral lainya)[info d page 1]