English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Since When Did You Learn English? Share Your Story Here!
Total Views: 1373 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 3 of 5 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 > 

ipanXP - 03/06/2012 04:01 AM

I have been learning english since i found google translate ngakaks
s4peda - 07/06/2012 03:15 PM

hi,,,
use to i am always use English in my life, but that's all change since fire nation burn my house,,,,LOL Peace:

eheheheh,,,actually i start learn all about english since in 3th grade in junior high school,,,,sorry i'am still newbie.... :P
ulrichwarehouse - 08/06/2012 04:06 PM

my parents started to get used to communicate in english with me when i was 2 yo..

by the time, i get used to understand order, request, apology etc in english.. they just communicate instead of push me to understand english early..

i'm happy and enjoy with their methodologies transfering the english skill easily..

this custom leads me to choose english as my major in higher education as i definitely love english much. i finished my B.A. in english two years ago.
izzy.revange - 14/06/2012 11:37 AM

I learn english when my father bought me PSP, as you know, in 1999/2000 we can't found game with Bahasa Indonesia. I was very lucky to know RPG game like "Final Fantasy", this game is force me to know about storyline, but at the moment I don't know english anymore, So I play the game with dictionary in my side.

sorry for the wrong sentence.
malu
Andictator - 22/06/2012 01:32 PM

I learn English since... what, 3 years old? 4 years old? I don't exactly remember what's the exact I started learning English. No one teaches me English, even though my dad has a good English skill (he'd been to UK for some years). I learned it by watching some English's cartoon show (without freaking subtitle!) on Cartoon Network (they had the best cartoons at that time D) and weirdly I understood most of it even though I was still 5 years old.

Not only from watching TV show, I played some English-language game too, which I play smoothly without dad's help. I could proudly say that at that time my English skill is waaaay better than the kids in the neighborhood.

I officially learned English when I stepped in 2nd year of elementary school. I was so giddy and excited. it was fun, but my classmates mostly would beg to differ LOL.

I've been reading English literature since I was 10 years old and start to talk in English fluently since I was 13 even though my grammar is still fucked up--even until now D And I'm 15 now!
fajarloveanime - 25/06/2012 07:56 AM

I learn english at the age of 5 by watching english-based kids channel. It really improve my sensitivity to english and I also taught by my dad with simple picture books.

In elementary school, my father entered me in an english course. Well at first I was not serious about it but gradually i began to realize that it was exciting. I continue my course until junior high school. I stopped my course in high school because I guess I want to relaxed from it and it also because I'm quite busy in high school. (I'm now a 3rd grade language-class high school student bytheway)

Well, right now i'm increasing my english skill by reading english story, news, and other thing in the internet.
greenish.geekz - 25/06/2012 05:23 PM

i don't know when i started it exactly
but i think i have learnt English since i was on Junior High School
i thought it was cool to be expert in English
i thought it could attract girls to my side with it ..
LOL .. it was so ridiculous but it was true ..

Kernest - 27/06/2012 12:22 AM

Well, I have been interested and have learned english since I play a game that uses English(I was 13) and I still play that game till now.

Now(I'm 15), I like learning foreign language(french, german)
Ayas007 - 27/06/2012 08:48 AM

I think my first encounter with english was during my 3rd in elemantary school.
Although sometimes it was difficult and very complex, it has its own challenge and very interesting.
Hope that by joining this forum, i can improve english. :shakehand2
Rabby - 28/06/2012 07:01 PM

since elementary school, of course D but I don't give much of attention
maybe western movie and comics are my best teacher hammer:

but still, I can't speak it fluently, I still need correction D

so don't bother to correct me
zqmo - 28/06/2012 08:28 PM

Technically, I've been learning English since 3rd grade, but I wasn't learning it seriously. I started learning English seriously in my last semester at university, when I had spare times and wasn't working on my bachelor's thesis. I realized that having a good English proficiency is a must-have skill for a job seeker. I've graduated and now, I'm still looking for a job. Wish me luck, mate! =)
bbstya - 29/06/2012 11:49 PM

I learn english since I was 7years old until 12years old. ohhhhh its a long time to studied english right? but i dont know why now i cant writing or speaking english fluently. you can see that in this comment. The grammar is so bad malus
and know i want to get college even I must have been good english, its too hard for me now, i get a courses again. help me all please \(
CMIIW
Deletes - 29/06/2012 11:56 PM

i learnt english since i was in elementary school. but at that time, i was not really serious to study english. but now, i really regret it. but its never too late to improve my english more and more.
officialkevinVP - 29/06/2012 11:58 PM

I learn english since the forth elementary school kiss
I watch some movie and started to talk and learn english seriously
First word that i know is CAT
LOL

P.S
Now iam 14

Cmiiw
lilianyprayogoo - 30/06/2012 10:14 PM

i learned english for the first time in the kinder garden ~
well, it's not usual though at my time, cause it was 13years ago ngakak

it happened bcs there was a new student and he was a foreigner
i remember how hard i tried to say abc in front of the class :matabelo

eventhough i've learned english for moreover 10years, but i still lack in it :sorry
MazK028 - 02/07/2012 12:31 AM

i actually interested about english language since kindergarten age, because when i was a young boy, i always ask to my mother or father. well, family.. "what the meaning of that?" "what the meaning of that?" and since than i interested in speaking english D but, i am still learning it, and i want to improve it to became better and better D

but i think my greatest teacher is the game, it looks like my influence in speaking english slightly improve when i was playing a game lol, the first word that i know from game is "reload" lol p (i played virtual cop 2 by that time p )

end of the story, goodbye hammer:
correction please malu:
AnArthur - 06/07/2012 01:26 AM

Actually.... Im a beginner for english languages..... I have already learn my english when i was in primary school.. But im not patient in study.... I dont follow the rules of learning.,,lol... So that im not perfect in this languages.... I have a poor english languages,,,, but now... Im really regret of it.... Im learn it from watching movies to make my english become better and better... Lol...^^
muttong - 07/07/2012 09:25 AM

i learned english when i was in elementary.
actually, i'm still learning/studying english, i took an english course 3 years ago and still going till now \)
kucingsial - 07/07/2012 12:22 PM

I learn english since the fourth grade of elementary school and I did not really like english mostly because the way teachers teach is not interesting but I started seriously studying english when I watch movies and anime with english subtitle also read some of english literature,playing some games too
MBAR - 08/07/2012 09:11 AM

hi... sorry if my english is bad, couse still learn ( Newbie )

first time i learn english when i was ten years, but untill now i seldom to use that, i understand what the people say in english but to speak english i really lazy. i don,t know why ? maybe ashamed
Page 3 of 5 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 > 
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Since When Did You Learn English? Share Your Story Here!