ENGLISH
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > US ELECTION:Do You Think Barack Obama Deserve a Second Chance to Lead USA?
Total Views: 553 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 2 of 2 |  < 1 2

kadangkala - 19/09/2012 01:17 PM

I watch the news and listened to what Mitt've said at $50.000 per-plate dinner fundraiser. I still don't know who exactly Mitt is, what his plan, but I know what he cares about.

Mitt sees the Presidency as not to help the needy; but rather, to help those who don't need it; the riches ....
Mitt seems to say an awful lot of things that he has to end up un-saying later.

I can't wait to watch the debate, and started to put the picture in my head where Obama, who would, whup his ass. (figuratively)
I could be wrong, but still believe that Obama can destroy Mitt with his humble opinion.

Obama talks carefully about anything, well ... he called Kanye a while back, but he's got to speak shorter at the debate. God speed, he will ....
.PedoBear. - 21/09/2012 05:54 PM

i think romney is a joke.

but then again.....i only get my news from SNL and the daily show.......malus
masalah.buat.lo - 23/09/2012 06:37 PM

don't care, don't have an effect for my life.
Redwing247 - 25/09/2012 02:39 AM

Interesting comments from people that doesn't really know the real situation in the US on both sides of the coins. malus

Carry on........ D
Astraios - 25/09/2012 10:22 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Redwing247
Interesting comments from people that doesn't really know the real situation in the US on both sides of the coins. malus

Carry on........ D

So tell us about the real situation in the US on both sides of the coins then
AMTechnologiess - 25/09/2012 02:09 PM

i believe obama will perform better in his 2nd run
kadangkala - 03/10/2012 04:54 PM

17 hours from now
tonnyc - 04/10/2012 09:32 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By kadangkala
17 hours from now

The debate is on now. For folks who have CNN, it's broadcasted live there.
Astraios - 04/10/2012 09:57 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By tonnyc
The debate is on now. For folks who have CNN, it's broadcasted live there.

Ah,I'd really love to watch that debate but i gotta go to campus to work on some shit stuffs.So,tonny,would you mind telling me the essence of the debate if you have a spare time?thank you

Or maybe do you possess any links to watch that debate online?
kadangkala - 04/10/2012 12:09 PM

Romney is well prepared, is a gun blazing, and enjoying tonight while Obama is flat.

Romney provided no specifics, at least none that people have been asking for. He lied about positions he's already taken previously, and he agreed with the president on things the president has already accomplished in spite of the Republican party. All I know is that Mitt is prepared to say anything he thinks will help him win, whether it's truth or not doesn't matter.

Romney became a liberal and forget that he is Republican tonight, in my opinion.
I do 180 when I went out drinking, wonder what Romney took before the debate. I've said in previous post that "I could be wrong", and I admitted that I am.

oz.sanders - 16/10/2012 09:48 PM

still questioning whether mitt romney has achievement during his previous tenure
el_stup1do - 16/10/2012 11:35 PM

Round 2 today ! Townhouse format will make it different from last time.
tonnyc - 17/10/2012 12:54 AM

I'll see if I can catch some of it.

Did you watch Biden vs. Ryan last Friday, el_stupido? That's more like a debate. A debate isn't a proper debate if there isn't interruptions, mocking one's opponent and yelling. Okay, so neither Biden nor Ryan yelled, but it would have been more entertaining if they did. \)
tonnyc - 17/10/2012 11:03 AM

Well, that's far more interesting than the first presidential debate.

From this outsider's POV, both Romney and Obama dodged a lot of questions, but in politics, a lot more hinges on how you say it rather what you say. And in that respect, man, Obama got charisma. He is simply a better orator than Romney. One of CNN's commentator say that Romney comes across as a nicer man, but that's irrelevant. Americans don't want a nice president. They want a strong president.
kadangkala - 17/10/2012 11:17 AM

Nailed it !!!!! Obama scores huge and OBAMA WINS SECOND DEBATE!

Mitt looks like a clown, well I scare of them btw ...

Listened to how Obama responses on Mitt about Benghazi attacks .... , cool, ask him to proceed, and smiling to Mitt as he started to bu-wha-ah-I-.....

Get the Transcript, Governor. D

It shows me how disconnect Mitt is to what happen around him. I mentioned above about the 47% people that Mitt doesn't care, and indeed Mr. President uses that to remind everyone that Mitt doesn't really care to the middle class.

I always go see Fox News to see how they're react on this, and is already blaming on moderator .\)

I don't speak English very well, but I understand enough when someone couldn't answer the questions.

Please watch this ... I just couldn't get enough ... \)
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/17/14495654-more-to-benghazi-attacks-than-surface-at-deb ate?lite

Page 2 of 2 |  < 1 2
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > US ELECTION:Do You Think Barack Obama Deserve a Second Chance to Lead USA?