Fun with English
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > Fun with English > [Game Thread] Answer a question, with a question..
Total Views: 25943 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 2 of 153 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›

Synaptics. - 18/07/2009 06:19 PM

no wonder i can see one red bar on your user account. because this is your daily inurement. it will be increasing, increasing and so on.
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 06:21 PM

Maan...retards are always persistent
Synaptics. - 18/07/2009 06:28 PM

congratufuckinglations. you're proud of being a retarded non-factor. dude i'll tell you, your reputation is getting worse, and even worse everytime you post such retarded things on everyone's thread. so don't go on, you might piss somebody else, either the moderators.
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 06:34 PM

You're nothing but another post we all scroll past as we attempt to find something worth reading...at the end of the day,you're still nothing but an idiot
Synaptics. - 18/07/2009 06:38 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By ArpuIwon
You're nothing but another post we all scroll past as we attempt to find something worth reading...at the end of the day,you're still nothing but an idiot

if you're calling me an idiot, then what are you? you're even lower.
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 06:42 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Synaptics.
if you're calling me an idiot, then what are you? you're even lower.

Don't compare me with your kind,you were born as an idiot and will always be an idiot, there is no way you have anything else in that shit-infested thinktank
Synaptics. - 18/07/2009 06:49 PM

i don't have time to take care of him, really.. lmao... lets get going people D
iWyvern - 18/07/2009 06:49 PM

Quote:
Don't compare me with your kind,you were born as an idiot and will always be an idiot, there is no way you have anything else in that shit-infested thinktank

Dont u got any better life to do than just continue flaming in this thread?
I mean srsly dude, peeps are tryin to get a game going on here

Do you really have nothing better to do in life besides flaming this thread?
I feel sorry for such a 'no-life' like you

retards like you just continue on flaming like a whiny gay little bitch, such an immature behavior. If you dare to post a reply below me
Gratz, you just consider your self lifeless
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 06:56 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By iWyvern
Dont u got any better life to do than just continue flaming in this thread?
I mean srsly dude, peeps are tryin to get a game going on here

Do you really have nothing better to do in life besides flaming this thread?
I feel sorry for such a 'no-life' like you

retards like you just continue on flaming like a whiny gay little bitch, such an immature behavior. If you dare to post a reply below me

Draw your own conclusions, but calling me a "no life" is incredibly stupid,especially since you know nothing about me, and that,leads me to believe that you're trash

Quote:
Original Posted By Synaptics.
i don't have time to take care of him, really.. lmao... lets get going people D

Oh yes,you should take care of yourself,your disease,called "stupidity" is incredibly lethal..
xpac252 - 18/07/2009 07:11 PM

Quote:
Oh yes,you should take care of yourself,your disease,called "stupidity" is incredibly lethal..

well, it never kills anybody so far. so "lethal" i guess, is a wrong opinion about that so called "disease"
iWyvern - 18/07/2009 07:12 PM

lethal? lol, kid, you used a translator to post in this thread? seriously xD
I'm not afraid of such big words like 'lethal' that u just used siul:

of course I know 'bout you! let's see
[Game Thread] Answer a question, with a question..
oooh, I see that u just joined Kaskus lately!

How selfish I am, firstly I would like to say WELCOME nub, did mommy helped u register this account?
awww that must be really cute
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 07:16 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By xpac252
well, it never kills anybody so far. so "lethal" i guess, is a wrong opinion about that so called "disease"

Are you really that stupid?
It's a figure of speech dumbass....
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

If you're really gay, try posting below me
go ahead, u can always ask your mom if your running out of words, it's ok dont be shy

Quote:

Retards are mindless and repetitive. .well i guess it can't be helped,
xpac252 - 18/07/2009 07:23 PM

Quote:
Are you really that stupid?
It's a figure of speech dumbass....

oh well, why didn't you say so, now we can play wild west, I'd be colonel mustard and you'd be Mrs. Pinky.

here's a figure of speech for you: "Mamame la puta polla, sucker"
Synaptics. - 18/07/2009 07:25 PM

my god... this retard keeps posting, lmao *sigh*
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 07:28 PM

Quote:
oh well, why didn't you say so, now we can play wild west, I'd be colonel mustard and you'd be Mrs. Pinky.

here's a figure of speech for you: "Mamame la puta polla, sucker"

Why don't you play with your mom instead of me?
Because unlike you,i'm not mentally challenged.
xpac252 - 18/07/2009 07:30 PM

haha, now I understand, flaming runs deep within your blood huh? in that case, ill say no more, knowing that it means nothing to hate a particular person that is also hated by the whole networks, and i'll be just like you

May God Bless You son. May Mother Mary bless you also
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 07:33 PM

Quote:
haha, now I understand, flaming runs deep within your blood huh? in that case, ill say no more, knowing that it means nothing to hate a particular person that is also hated by the whole networks.

May God Bless You son. May Mother Mary bless you also

Well as a matter of fact,I'm hated by few,loved by many,so your single hate against me..it means nothing.
brightscales - 18/07/2009 07:33 PM

geez,,i thought we were gonna play a game,dude..

let me start..

who is the gayest,david hasselhoff,or rhido irama?
xpac252 - 18/07/2009 07:35 PM

Quote:
Well as a matter of fact,I'm hated by few,loved by many,so your single hate against me..it means nothing.

you called 9 pages of trash talking by haters is a few? now who is the retard huh?
Page 2 of 153 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > Fun with English > [Game Thread] Answer a question, with a question..