Fun with English
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > Fun with English > [Game Thread] Answer a question, with a question..
Total Views: 25943 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 4 of 153 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last ›

ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 08:18 PM
#61

Quote:
Original Posted By xpac252
i can't?


Are you illiterate? gila:
Frogdemort - 18/07/2009 08:23 PM
#62

Quote:
Original Posted By xpac252
can i hear your opinion first?


uhm, i gez iwant a big statue of soekarno buil in here, a big one, perhaps bigger than liberty D
so we wont forget that we are united by diversity Peace:

what do you think?
xpac252 - 18/07/2009 08:25 PM
#63

Quote:
Original Posted By Frogdemort
uhm, i gez iwant a big statue of soekarno buil in here, a big one, perhaps bigger than liberty D
so we wont forget that we are united by diversity Peace:

what do you think?


not bad, but do you think that we're capable of building such thing?
Synaptics. - 18/07/2009 08:25 PM
#64

Quote:
Original Posted By xpac252
can i hear your opinion first?


should you hear his first opinion? anyways, which was the first? 0.u
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 08:27 PM
#65

Quote:
Original Posted By iWyvern
nothing left? dude I'll always have something to say
YOU'RE the one who's running out of words! xD

OK, so the fact is.. you cant come up with anything anymore
and now you're trying to give a curse to me, srsly dude, what are you? a whiny gay witch? eek:

u can actualy curse ppl by posting on forums? wow u must be a real mean witch
If u are a witch.. then u should be a female, but sadly ur profile says otherwise.
A Whiny Tranny post cursing witch? oh I'm so scared D

besides, how can failure be related to 'brightness'?, wow what a retard

Face it dude, There will always be some people that is BETTER at FLAMING than you do, BE A MAN DUDE!!! [size=13]BE A MAN FACE THE FACT[/size]

oh yea btw, have u watch tv recently ArpuIwon?
the be a man show, i bet u'll win it goodluck!




Tard, don't start spamming your oversized text here. If you need a penis enlargement, go get a pump, that's what normal people do.
marpple - 18/07/2009 08:29 PM
#66

matabelo: matabelo:

wooo...

linux2:

yes...yes...go ahead guys... D D

LOL


*observing*
Frogdemort - 18/07/2009 08:33 PM
#67

Quote:
Original Posted By xpac252
not bad, but do you think that we're capable of building such thing?


well, we have the cappabillity, but not the budget D
Frogdemort - 18/07/2009 08:34 PM
#68

Quote:
Original Posted By marpple
matabelo: matabelo:

wooo...

linux2:

yes...yes...go ahead guys... D D

LOL


*observing*


junkers detected D
hiya auntie marppie, howz the movie p
Synaptics. - 18/07/2009 08:37 PM
#69

Quote:
Original Posted By Frogdemort
well, we have the cappabillity, but not the budget D


darn! you answered it with an answer! you've made one fail step, lmao. re-answer it with a question plox 0.u
Frogdemort - 18/07/2009 08:45 PM
#70

Quote:
Original Posted By Synaptics.
darn! you answered it with an answer! you've made one fail step, lmao. re-answer it with a question plox 0.u


dang, sory bro, i forgot p
itz your turn then malu:
iWyvern - 18/07/2009 08:47 PM
#71

Quote:
Original Posted By ArpuIwon
Tard, don't start spamming your oversized text here. If you need a penis enlargement, go get a pump, that's what normal people do.


Oh I'm sorry, I was only helping so you can read it properly
I just dont get it, I've enlarged my text big enough even blind people can read it. Some serious eye problems you got there

so pathetic! A whiny gay tranny who doesnt read?

and whoa eek: , easy with 'penis enlargement' issues u got there kid, I'm not a freak who's obsessed with penises as you are, I'm just an average 'straight' guy, not a whiny cursing tranny
Synaptics. - 18/07/2009 08:53 PM
#72

Quote:
Original Posted By Frogdemort
dang, sory bro, i forgot p
itz your turn then malu:


alright i'll start it,
why did you forget to answer it with a question? instead of an answer either? the first post in this thread should have been a remembrance for you to post the right things right?

answer it with a question sir...

Quote:
Original Posted By iWyvern
Oh I'm sorry, I was only helping so you can read it properly
I just dont get it, I've enlarged my text big enough even blind people can read it. Some serious eye problems you got there

so pathetic! A whiny gay tranny who doesnt read?

and whoa eek: , easy with 'penis enlargement' issues u got there kid, I'm not that obsessed with penises as you are, I'm just an average 'straight' guy, not a whiny cursing tranny


ROFLMFAO D
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 08:58 PM
#73

Quote:
Original Posted By iWyvern
Oh I'm sorry, I was only helping so you can read it properly


I don't need your help,learn how to write before you try to help someone

Quote:
I just dont get it, I've enlarged my text big enough even blind people can read it. Some serious eye problems you got there


nice logic you got there..

Quote:
so pathetic! A whiny gay tranny who doesnt read?


apparently blind people can read right? at least that's what you told me

Quote:
]and whoa eek: , easy with 'penis enlargement' issues u got there kid, I'm not that obsessed with penises as you are, I'm just an average 'straight' guy, not a whiny cursing tranny


Do you know what's the difference between a baby and your penis?
A baby can do what your penis can't ,Growing
Synaptics. - 18/07/2009 09:03 PM
#74

Quote:
Original Posted By Synaptics.
alright i'll start it,
why did you forget to answer it with a question? instead of an answer either? the first post in this thread should have been a remembrance for you to post the right things right?

answer it with a question sir...


to Frogdemort, REPOST GAAAAN! lmao.
iWyvern - 18/07/2009 09:13 PM
#75

Quote:
Original Posted By ArpuIwon
I don't need your help,learn how to write before you try to help someone



nice logic you got there..



apparently blind people can read right? at least that's what you told me



Do you know what's the difference between a baby and your penis?
A baby can do what your penis can't ,Growing

good job madafaka, apparently your retarded enough to believe that I'm actualy saying that, never heard of sarcasm?
Madafaka is your horribly disfigured and utterly birdbrained way of saying Mother Fucker, correct? Yeah, that fucking street slang you like to act like you talk in real life isn't going to work here, because we all know how much of a pathetically putrid piece of rotting feces you are.

I can also tell that you've never been through school (Understandable, because if I were a dirty street rat who had to whore himself out for money so he can buy all of the delicacies at the local garbage dump, I wouldn't pay for school either) . but for God's sake it seems as if you can't even stfu, Why the fuck do you keep replying even when knowing I will post a better rant than you? You think that's cool, funny, or makes it more insulting? No, it just makes you look like more of a simple-minded retard who can't properly make an I without it reminding him of the penises that he sticks in his ass everyday , just like the Gay figure you already have now!, so you have a mental break down and bang your head on the keyboard. Hey, I just realized that that's how all you manage to make all your posts. And to think, I actually gave you enough credit for a second to think that you could type. Ha!

I don't know who the fuck are you irl, and to be frank, I really don't give a fuck. I simply wanted to make a comment on what you said. Oh, hey, for the record, when you take what someone said and say the exact same thing back (I.E. Person 1:"You're retarded!" Person 2:"No you're retarded!") that does NOT, in any way, count as a good rebuttal, rather it makes you look like more of a Chibi dumbfuck Yeah, I know you won't know what Chibi means but to be honest I don't give a fuck anymore. No matter what I do you won't understand anything outside of "Heres a dollar bill, do what you do best", so I honestly don't know why i'm sitting here writing a rebuttal to a mentally-deficient dumbfuck such as yourself, have a nice day, I actually have a Life, got things to do.
ArpuIwon - 18/07/2009 09:19 PM
#76

Quote:
Original Posted By iWyvern
good job madafaka, apparently your retarded enough to believe that I'm actualy saying that, never heard of sarcasm?
Madafaka is your horribly disfigured and utterly birdbrained way of saying Mother Fucker, correct? Yeah, that fucking street slang you like to act like you talk in real life isn't going to work here, because we all know how much of a pathetically putrid piece of rotting feces you are.

I can also tell that you've never been through school (Understandable, because if I were a dirty street rat who had to whore himself out for money so he can buy all of the delicacies at the local garbage dump, I wouldn't pay for school either) . but for God's sake it seems as if you can't even stfu, Why the fuck do you keep replying even when knowing I will post a better rant than you? You think that's cool, funny, or makes it more insulting? No, it just makes you look like more of a simple-minded retard who can't properly make an I without it reminding him of the penises that he sticks in his ass everyday , just like the Gay figure you already have now!, so you have a mental break down and bang your head on the keyboard. Hey, I just realized that that's how all you manage to make all your posts. And to think, I actually gave you enough credit for a second to think that you could type. Ha!

I don't know who the fuck are you irl, and to be frank, I really don't give a fuck. I simply wanted to make a comment on what you said. Oh, hey, for the record, when you take what someone said and say the exact same thing back (I.E. Person 1:"You're retarded!" Person 2:"No you're retarded!") that does NOT, in any way, count as a good rebuttal, rather it makes you look like more of a Chibi dumbfuck Yeah, I know you won't know what Chibi means but to be honest I don't give a fuck anymore. No matter what I do you won't understand anything outside of "Heres a dollar bill, do what you do best", so I honestly don't know why i'm sitting here writing a rebuttal to a mentally-deficient dumbfuck such as yourself, have a nice day, I actually have a Life, got things to do.


The rage is very powerful in this one, but apparently your lust for black penis is much stronger.
Which will destroy you first? Infantile rage, or repressed,absurd homosexual fury?

Once again,you have proven nothing about me
Jog on,cunt
brightscales - 18/07/2009 09:22 PM
#77

Quote:
Original Posted By iWyvern
good job madafaka, apparently your retarded enough to believe that I'm actualy saying that, never heard of sarcasm?
Madafaka is your horribly disfigured and utterly birdbrained way of saying Mother Fucker, correct? Yeah, that fucking street slang you like to act like you talk in real life isn't going to work here, because we all know how much of a pathetically putrid piece of rotting feces you are.

I can also tell that you've never been through school (Understandable, because if I were a dirty street rat who had to whore himself out for money so he can buy all of the delicacies at the local garbage dump, I wouldn't pay for school either) . but for God's sake it seems as if you can't even stfu, Why the fuck do you keep replying even when knowing I will post a better rant than you? You think that's cool, funny, or makes it more insulting? No, it just makes you look like more of a simple-minded retard who can't properly make an I without it reminding him of the penises that he sticks in his ass everyday , just like the Gay figure you already have now!, so you have a mental break down and bang your head on the keyboard. Hey, I just realized that that's how all you manage to make all your posts. And to think, I actually gave you enough credit for a second to think that you could type. Ha!

I don't know who the fuck are you irl, and to be frank, I really don't give a fuck. I simply wanted to make a comment on what you said. Oh, hey, for the record, when you take what someone said and say the exact same thing back (I.E. Person 1:"You're retarded!" Person 2:"No you're retarded!") that does NOT, in any way, count as a good rebuttal, rather it makes you look like more of a Chibi dumbfuck Yeah, I know you won't know what Chibi means but to be honest I don't give a fuck anymore. No matter what I do you won't understand anything outside of "Heres a dollar bill, do what you do best", so I honestly don't know why i'm sitting here writing a rebuttal to a mentally-deficient dumbfuck such as yourself, have a nice day, I actually have a Life, got things to do.


Quote:
Original Posted By ArpuIwon
The rage is very powerful in this one, but apparently your lust for black penis is much stronger.
Which will destroy you first? Infantile rage, or repressed,absurd homosexual fury?

Once again,you have proven nothing about me
Jog on,cunt




seriously guys,get a room,will you?
Synaptics. - 18/07/2009 09:49 PM
#78

my god.. this thread is getting worse... i made this on purpose of happiness, and enjoyments.. and its became a nightmare eek: my god.. hammer:hammer:hammer:
Frogdemort - 18/07/2009 10:00 PM
#79

Quote:
Original Posted By Synaptics.
my god.. this thread is getting worse... i made this on purpose of happiness, and enjoyments.. and its became a nightmare eek: my god.. hammer:hammer:hammer:


wew, my deepest condonlences to you bro norose:
dont say i'am not trying to help you Peace:
crazykaito024 - 18/07/2009 10:10 PM
#80

matabelo:

a bit impressed.. this thread is still running.. D D
Page 4 of 153 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > Fun with English > [Game Thread] Answer a question, with a question..