Basketball
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.
Total Views: 129643 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 11 of 489 | ‹ First  < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >  Last ›

Teh enak - 23/11/2009 09:32 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Evan Palay
Setuja dah ma dua bro2 diatas.. Hoho.. Tp klo Artest bikin ulah mah udah dikit.. Tu yg buang sepatunya Ariza pas game si Staples Center.. Cb dy di kandang Rockets, bisa ditimpukin tuh.. Hahaha..

Tp yg plg keren tu pas pertemuan pertama Lakers vs Rockets.. Trs akhir2 yg Artest bikin 3pts n bikin tanda timeout ke penonton dibales ma 3pts Ariza yg bikin tanda 3pts ke bench Lakers.. Hahaha.. Cakep!

Ha2..bner memang mau bikin drama 2 orang itu D

Gw tetep yakin Artest bisa mengontrol emosi nya sampe playoff nanti
TIngkahnya ga bakal separah di tim laen soalnya Ego-nya dia sudah diimbangi sama bintang2 sekelas Kobe & Gasol,
Jadi pasti alim2 aja taon ini \)

Dun forget Lakers Fan
OKC vs LAL at 0930
...yang cuma bisa gw saksikan lewat Yahoo sports \(
Teh enak - 23/11/2009 09:34 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Evan Palay
Setuja dah ma dua bro2 diatas.. Hoho.. Tp klo Artest bikin ulah mah udah dikit.. Tu yg buang sepatunya Ariza pas game si Staples Center.. Cb dy di kandang Rockets, bisa ditimpukin tuh.. Hahaha..

Tp yg plg keren tu pas pertemuan pertama Lakers vs Rockets.. Trs akhir2 yg Artest bikin 3pts n bikin tanda timeout ke penonton dibales ma 3pts Ariza yg bikin tanda 3pts ke bench Lakers.. Hahaha.. Cakep!

TIngkahnya ga bakal separah di tim laen soalnya Ego-nya dia sudah diimbangi sama bintang2 sekelas Kobe & Gasol,

Dun forget Lakers Fan
OKC vs LAL at 0930
Evan Palay - 23/11/2009 12:42 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Teh enak

Tingkahnya ga bakal separah di tim laen soalnya Ego-nya dia sudah diimbangi sama bintang2 sekelas Kobe & Gasol,

Dun forget Lakers Fan
OKC vs LAL at 0930

Hahaha.. Yoyoi.. Klo skuad full tim gini trs gw optimis repeat champion.. Hoho.. Td gw nonton lwt p2p4u malah diblok channelnya ma admin.. Sompret bet.. Recapnya dong bro Teh Enak.. Hahaha..
Teh enak - 23/11/2009 01:19 PM

Siap laksanakan! D
Matntab highlightsnya keren2 kali ini.. D

LA Lakers 101, Oklahoma City Thunder 85

Spoiler for RECAP

=STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.

Lakers beat Thunder for 11th straight time

LOS ANGELES (AP)—More than two decades ago, after Larry Bird made a shot from behind the backboard that didn’t count in a preseason game, the NBA changed the rule on plays like that. Kobe Bryant(notes) was glad they did.

Bryant duplicated Bird’s memorable shot and finished with 26 points, leading the Los Angeles Lakers to a 101-85 rout of the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday night and adding yet another clip to his a 14-year NBA highlight reel.

“You see him do things just fooling around with all kinds of shots in practice that you won’t normally see,” teammate Lamar Odom(notes) said. “But you expect the impossible, because he’s not scared to take any shot from anywhere on the court. So that’s why that’s the result. It’s never a bad shot to him. That’s his mentality. He’s not afraid to shoot it. He understands touch, getting the ball up and staying focused. His concentration is incredible.”

Bryant thrilled the sellout crowd late in the first quarter when he drove the baseline against rookie guard James Harden(notes), ran out of room and made a desperation fadeaway jumper over the top of the backboard while hanging in the air as his momentum carried him out of bounds near the Lakers’ bench.

“I was aware that the rule was changed and that you could do that,” said the 11-time All-Star and 2008 MVP, acknowledging that even he was amazed when it went in. “It was just lucky. We had a rabbit’s foot on. I thought I was going to get a three-point play. It seemed like an obvious call to me—when the guy just hip-checks you to try to push you out of bounds. I just tried to get enough height on it so that it cleared the board. It was like a putt.”

The defending NBA champions, who squeaked out a 101-98 overtime win at Oklahoma City on Nov. 3, had this one in control throughout with help from Andrew Bynum’s(notes) 25 points and nine rebounds. Bryant also had seven assists and six rebounds. The Lakers forced 19 turnovers and converted them into 25 points.

“We played against the best team in basketball,” Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. “We didn’t handle their physical toughness. They got into us, we set the offense too far out and turned the ball over. They capitalized on every mistake, and that’s what they do. Anytime you play the Lakers, it’s a humbling position to be in.”

Pau Gasol(notes), playing his second game since coming back from a right hamstring strain, had 15 points, seven rebounds and six assists after getting 24 points and 13 boards in Thursday’s 108-93 win against Chicago. The Lakers have won 11 straight against the Thunder-Seattle SuperSonics franchise, and are 9-0 this season when scoring 100 or more points.

Kevin Durant(notes) led Oklahoma City with 19 points, after getting 30 or more in five of his previous seven games. The Thunder have given up 100 or more points in each of their last three contests, after allowing fewer than 90 in six of their first 11 games.

Durant, who came in as the league’s fifth-leading scorer with a 27.7-point average and had 28 in the first meeting with the Lakers, missed his first five shots in the rematch while Bynum made his first five to help Los Angeles pull out to a 27-8 lead.

Bryant, who scored nine points in the final 2:01 of the quarter, turned a one-bounce offensive rebound into a buzzer-beating bank shot from the foul line to give the Lakers a 35-16 cushion.

“They always play hard,” Durant said. “When you get down like that, it’s tough to fight back.”

Bynum, who didn’t practice the previous two days after rolling his right ankle defending against Chicago’s Brad Miller(notes), went to the bench for good in the final minute of the third quarter with the Lakers ahead 77-56.

Durant, who made a league-best 452 free throws last season, had only one against the Lakers. It came at the end of a three-point play that trimmed the deficit to 61-42 with 8:42 left in the third, and was his only attempt from the line.

NOTES: The Lakers are off to a 10-3 start, compared to 12-1 last year. The worst 13-game start the franchise ever had in any of its 15 NBA championship seasons was 8-5 in 1984-85. … The Lakers’ next game is Tuesday night when they host the Knicks, the first meeting between the teams since Bryant set a Madison Square Garden record with 61 points on Feb. 2. New York is 3-17 overall at Staples Center, with all of the victories coming against the Lakers. The Knicks are 0-10 there against the Clippers. … Bryant, who entered this season averaging 34.1 percent from 3-point range, is an uncharacteristic 5 for 28 from behind the arc through his first 13 games. By contrast, teammate Josh Powell(notes) is 30 for 65. … Harden was coming off back-to-back games of 24 and 25 points, his first two double-digit performances in the NBA, and was 10-for-13 shots from 3-point range during that two-game stretch. But he missed 12 of 15 overall against the Lakers and finished with 10 points.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=At7bzHm4.3aC4Nwb.y3fxRm8vLYF?gid=2009112213

Spoiler for Boxscore

Source : Yahoo Sports & NBA.com

Spoiler for Game Highlights

NBA Recap Highlights
[youtube][/youtube]

JD2K Highlights (Lakers only):

JD2K highlights download (75MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ujmwk1dgwx0
tong_an - 24/11/2009 06:07 AM

kobe edan bener, shot over behind backboard \)

shannon brown alley oop dunknya juga mantep bener p
Teh enak - 25/11/2009 12:01 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By tong_an
kobe edan bener, shot over behind backboard \)

shannon brown alley oop dunknya juga mantep bener p

Ha2 iya mao streetball itu ceritanya p

Lakers-semakin menjauh dari knicks...

Q3 7:09
LAL 66 NYK 52
Teh enak - 25/11/2009 01:14 PM
Lakers back to the top of the Standings!
LA Lakers 100, New York Knicks 90

Spoiler for RECAP

Kobe scores 34 in Lakers’ 100-90 win over Knicks

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) scored 34 points, Pau Gasol(notes) added 11 points and 16 rebounds, and the Los Angeles Lakers exploited a major size advantage in their fourth straight victory, 100-90 over the New York Knicks on Tuesday night.

Ron Artest(notes) scored 17 points for the Lakers, who took control of their eighth win in 10 meetings with New York by scoring 17 consecutive points in the third while holding the Knicks scoreless for nearly 7 1/2 minutes.

Andrew Bynum(notes) added 17 points and eight rebounds on an injured right ankle, although he barely needed to jump while helping Los Angeles to a 60-36 rebounding advantage over New York’s undersized front line.

Nate Robinson(notes) and Wilson Chandler(notes) scored 15 points apiece for the Knicks, who opened a three-game West Coast swing with their fifth straight loss to the defending NBA champions.

Los Angeles led by 24 in the third quarter before New York’s late rally against the Lakers’ reserves trimmed another potential blowout to respectability. Los Angeles also committed 25 turnovers, but the Lakers still haven’t really been challenged in three games since Gasol’s return from injury.

Bryant set a Madison Square Garden record with 61 points in the teams’ last meeting, but the Lakers needed much less help to beat New York on the other coast for their 10th win in 12 games.

Chandler’s 5-for-20 shooting performance didn’t help, but size was the most obvious offensive problem for the Knicks. The Lakers’ advantages were obvious from the opening jump ball, when 7-footers Gasol and Bynum looked down on 6-foot-9 center David Lee(notes) and 6-10 Danilo Gallinari(notes). Even 6-10 reserve Lamar Odom(notes) grabbed 12 rebounds for Los Angeles.

The entire evening got off to a poor start for the Knicks, whose team bus carrying coach Mike D’Antoni didn’t arrive at Staples Center until less than an hour before game time, slowed by Westside traffic from the team’s hotel in Santa Monica.

Los Angeles finished the first half on a 15-4 run to take a 10-point lead. The Lakers then turned a 59-52 advantage into a 24-point margin with a relentless series of baskets and defense, with Bryant leading the way on both ends.

Bryant then hit a fallaway 3-pointer and a tough jumper in the final seconds of the quarter, although Robinson made a double-clutch 3-pointer from near midcourt at the buzzer to cut Los Angeles’ lead to 21.

NOTES: Bryant returns to the Garden on Jan. 22. He made 20 free throws without a miss in his 61-point game last February. … Stevie Wonder, comedians George Lopez and Richard Lewis, and actor Jason Patric attended the game.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AlJN8iaslEMX4EU5D0IN1gW8vLYF?gid=2009112413

Spoiler for Boxscore

NBA Recap Highlights
Soon..
[youtube][/youtube]

JD2K Highlights (Lakers highlights only):

JD2K highlights download (50MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?yqzq2m2tdnk
melo-15 - 25/11/2009 01:38 PM

Quote:
LA Lakers 100, New York Knicks 90

Spoiler for RECAP

Kobe scores 34 in Lakers’ 100-90 win over Knicks

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) scored 34 points, Pau Gasol(notes) added 11 points and 16 rebounds, and the Los Angeles Lakers exploited a major size advantage in their fourth straight victory, 100-90 over the New York Knicks on Tuesday night.

Ron Artest(notes) scored 17 points for the Lakers, who took control of their eighth win in 10 meetings with New York by scoring 17 consecutive points in the third while holding the Knicks scoreless for nearly 7 1/2 minutes.

Andrew Bynum(notes) added 17 points and eight rebounds on an injured right ankle, although he barely needed to jump while helping Los Angeles to a 60-36 rebounding advantage over the Knicks’ undersized front line.

Nate Robinson(notes) scored 15 points for the Knicks, who opened a three-game West Coast swing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AlJN8iaslEMX4EU5D0IN1gW8vLYF?gid=2009112413

Spoiler for Boxscore

NBA Recap Highlights
Soon..
[youtube][/youtube]

JD2K highlights download (50MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?yqzq2m2tdnk

Muanteppp bgt ya LA....thumbup:
tong_an - 26/11/2009 07:03 AM

Lakers makin Joss aja

sejak Pau Gasol maen lagi, tambah solid aja

moga2 gak ada yang cedera ampe akhir musim

en Lakers bisa daoetin gelar NBA Champions lagi \)
Teh enak - 29/11/2009 06:40 PM
Lakers score season high 130 points
LA Lakers 130, Golden State Warriors 97

Spoiler for RECAP

Lakers rout Warriors 130-97 for fifth straight win

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) sat at his locker and praised Pau Gasol(notes), both of Bryant’s feet in an ice bucket and two more bags numbing each knee.

On a night when Bryant was far from his dominant self, Gasol showed what a key piece he is for the Los Angeles Lakers despite being overshadowed by superstars. They dearly missed him for the first 11 games, when Gasol was sidelined with a strained right hamstring.

Gasol scored 22 points to lead seven players in double figures and also had 12 rebounds, and the Lakers won their fifth straight game with a 130-97 victory over the Golden State Warriors on Saturday night.

“Pau’s just being Pau,” Bryant said. “He’s one of the best in the game. We missed that.”

Ron Artest(notes) added 19 points, five rebounds and four assists, and Bryant had 20 points, six rebounds, six assists and five steals after a slow start to help the Lakers to their highest point total of the season.

Los Angeles had plenty of offensive power to beat the Warriors for a sixth straight time, getting 13 points and five assists from Derek Fisher(notes) and 12 points and seven boards from Andrew Bynum(notes). Reserve Shannon Brown(notes) added 17 points, including two spectacular dunks.

Monta Ellis(notes) scored 18 points and Corey Maggette(notes) had 17 points and six rebounds in Golden State’s third straight game without ill coach Don Nelson, who is fighting pneumonia. Nelson is expected to miss two more games before rejoining the team for Thursday night’s home game against Houston.

“Our energy level was really low,” Golden State’s Anthony Morrow(notes) said. “And that’s not how we’ve been playing lately.”

The Lakers won all four meetings with the Warriors last season and have swept the season series in three of the last four years.

Next up for Los Angeles on Sunday: the winless New Jersey Nets, who would have to pull off a major upset to avoid matching the worst start in NBA history at 0-17. The record for futility is held by the expansion Miami Heat (1988-89) and the Los Angeles Clippers (1999).

“I think we’ll talk about that tomorrow, but I’m not that worried about this team’s complacency,” Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. “They’re driving themselves and their leadership is good and they drive the players around the team. The big key is that New Jersey is going to win a game and we know that’s going to happen because they have talent and they’ve got young talent and they play hard.”

Not that the Lakers look at all beatable at the moment.

They shot 52.3 percent in the first half to Golden State’s 34.8, and this one was all but decided in the opening minutes. Fans left in droves by midway through the fourth period.

Gasol shot 9-of-11 and also blocked three shots.

“I think I’m making progress,” he said. “Every game I’m taking a step forward and I’m feeling better. I feel like my conditioning is better. My moves are stronger and a little bit quicker, too.”

Bryant went to the bench with two fouls at the 5:59 mark of the first quarter and the Lakers used a 19-9 run without him to build a 36-22 lead heading into the second. Bryant was hit with a technical for jawing at official James Capers after being called for a charge on the other end.

He returned to start the second quarter and missed his first four shots before finally scoring his first points of the night on a putback of his own miss 8:58 before halftime. Bryant shot 8-for-20 overall.

Ronny Turiaf(notes) returned to the Warriors’ lineup after missing nearly a month and 12 straight games with a sprained left knee. He had three points and four rebounds in 17 minutes.

Ellis had scored 20 or more points in six of his last seven games and 30 or more in three straight but never found a groove in shooting 8-for-19. He was averaging 37.7 points over his previous three outings.

The Warriors fell to 0-4 against the Pacific Division, including 0-2 at home.

“We played a very bad game,” Warriors fill-in coach Keith Smart said. “We never got into the game. We didn’t show our fans how we are able to play and have been playing.”

Notes: The Lakers have won four in a row at Oracle Arena. They are 20-3 over their last 23 games vs. Golden State. … On staying in San Francisco, Jackson said: “very scary because we had to cross the Bay Bridge. The Bay Bridge is shaky.” The Houston Rockets took a ferry to their game here in late October while the bridge was undergoing repairs after a cable snapped. … The Lakers held their shootaround at the University of San Francisco’s Memorial Gym, the place Bill Russell, K.C. Jones, Bill Cartwright and other greats once played— and at the school where the late Hall of Fame coach Pete Newell got his start. “I showed them a court that has some historic value,” Jackson said. … Golden State G Raja Bell(notes) will undergo left wrist surgery sometime next week. … The Warriors drew 20,001 for their second sellout.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2009112809&prov=ap

Spoiler for Boxscore

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube]d8NvSKTc9aw[/youtube]

JD2K HD highlights download (100MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?xlzyzyzkh2h
Teh enak - 29/11/2009 06:41 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By tong_an
Lakers makin Joss aja

sejak Pau Gasol maen lagi, tambah solid aja

moga2 gak ada yang cedera ampe akhir musim

en Lakers bisa daoetin gelar NBA Champions lagi \)

Amin.. Moga2 bisa three peat lagi biar Kobe setara ama Jordan D
fxjohn11 - 30/11/2009 12:37 PM

gasol come back, permainan lakers makin mantap euy...thumbup:
optimis bisa juara lagi nih musim..\)
Teh enak - 30/11/2009 01:44 PM
Poor Nets...
LA Lakers 106,New Jersey Nets 87

Spoiler for RECAP

0-17: Nets match NBA’s worst start to a season

LOS ANGELES (AP)—When the New Jersey Nets finally reached an inauspicious NBA record, the Staples Center’s public address announcer let the crowd know all about it.

At least he had the tact to wait until the Nets were out of earshot after their 17th straight loss.

The undermanned, undertalented Nets matched the worst start to an NBA season Sunday night, with Kobe Bryant(notes) scoring 30 points in the Los Angeles Lakers’ 106-87 victory.

A few hours after New Jersey fired coach Lawrence Frank, the Nets had little prayer of keeping up with the defending league champions, who won their sixth straight game. Despite apparently playing hard for temporary head coach Tom Barrise, New Jersey fell behind by 27 points in the first half and went into history with yet another whimper.

“I wish I could explain it,” said New Jersey guard Chris Douglas-Roberts(notes), who only lost 10 games in his three collegiate seasons at Memphis. “There’s not really anything good out of this. I try to stay positive, but it’s extremely hard to stay positive. All the things going on, it’s depressing.”

The Nets were in the locker room, shaking their heads and packing for an uncertain trip home, before the crowd was told New Jersey’s 0-17 start matched the 1988-89 Miami Heat and the 1999 Los Angeles Clippers in hoops futility.

“You have four-game losing streaks, three-game losing streaks, and you can deal with that,” said Barrise, whose tenure might last just one game. “When you go a whole month, you wake up and you feel it. You honestly do feel it.”

New Jersey must beat the Dallas Mavericks back home in the East Rutherford swamp on Wednesday night—perhaps while playing for the club’s third coach in three games—to avoid sole possession of an embarrassing NBA record.

“I don’t want to be associated with it,” said Devin Harris(notes), who scored 16 points for the Nets. “That’s one record you don’t ever want to be a part of.”

The NBA’s lowest-scoring and worst-shooting team lived up to its dire statistics, managing just 60 points on 38.7-percent shooting in the first three periods before a strong fourth quarter against Los Angeles’ reserves. Although New Jersey consistently tried to match up on defense, the Nets don’t have a fraction of the Lakers’ talent.

“Obviously, we didn’t want them to have a chance against us,” said Pau Gasol(notes), whose Memphis Grizzlies opened the 2003-04 season 0-13. “We didn’t want to fall asleep, or relax and lose.”

Gasol had 20 points and nine rebounds for the Lakers, who cruised to their 12th win in 14 games. Jordan Farmar(notes) added 15 points as the Lakers made 13 of their 25 3-point attempts, including five by Bryant and three for Farmar.

Brook Lopez(notes) had 26 points and 12 rebounds for New Jersey, which went scoreless for nearly 4 1/2 minutes in the first quarter while Los Angeles posted 13 straight points to build a 27-10 lead.

Bryant’s fourth 3-pointer of the first half put Los Angeles up 57-30 shortly before halftime. The Lakers led by 34 midway through the third quarter, and Bryant left the game with 4:14 left in the third.

“You don’t wish that on anybody,” Bryant said of the Nets’ skid. “That’s tough.”

The Nets didn’t wait until returning from their four-game West Coast trip before dumping Frank, the winningest coach in franchise history and the Eastern Conference’s longest-tenured coach.

Although eight Nets already have missed multiple games this season with injuries after New Jersey traded star Vince Carter(notes) in the offseason, Frank was held responsible for the woeful start, which included three straight double-digit losses earlier on this trip.

Guard Rafer Alston(notes) compared the Nets’ roster to an awful poker hand, saying Frank “wasn’t dealt a royal flush. It’s almost like he had a pair of 2’s, and he tried to fight.”

“The day started off with negative energy,” said Douglas-Roberts, who had just five points on 2-of-11 shooting. “A lot of the staff was sad. It was hard to prepare for today’s game. … We’re letting this really affect us, but we’re not using it as motivation. We’re not using it in a good way, and it’s showing.”

Barrise, Frank’s assistant since the start of his tenure in early 2004, could be just a one-game replacement. Nets general manager Kiki Vandeweghe—who attended the game—and assistant John Loyer are considered the top candidates to replace Frank for the rest of the season.

“We’re struggling, and it was a tough day,” Barrise said. “You lose your coach at 10 o’clock in the morning—you know, the guys are human. You lose a little bit of that focus. … It’s mentally a tough thing to deal with right now, but they’re professionals, and they’ve been professionals all month long.”

Barrise made the most of perhaps his only chance to be an NBA head coach. The former bench boss at Ramapo College in Mahwah, N.J., stood for nearly every minute of the game, clapping for his players’ successes and stomping his feet in disgust at their many foibles.

“It’s a difficult thing,” Barrise said. “But we have a great group of guys, and they’re working hard at it.”

NOTES: Shannon Brown(notes) scored six points on his 24th birthday. Farmar turns 23 on Monday. … Lakers coach Phil Jackson was a New Jersey assistant in the early 1980s when the club lost 15 games in a row. He said New Jersey made him a lucrative offer to be its head coach in 1999.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=Aireqdk2dHy99j1VGVORhHu8vLYF?gid=2009112913

Spoiler for Boxscore

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube]aUKsePbJlZE[/youtube]

[youtube]O_KZNJBnj8w[/youtube]

JD2K SD highlights download (56MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jjltnmbymnn
tong_an - 30/11/2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Amin.. Moga2 bisa three peat lagi biar Kobe setara ama Jordan D

Amin deh moga2 isa three peat =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.
Teh enak - 02/12/2009 02:15 PM
Lakers have the best record 14-3!
LA Lakers 110,New Orleans Hornets 99

Spoiler for RECAP

Lakers overpower Hornets 110-99 with Bynum, Bryant

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Until the Los Angeles Lakers finally leave home or reach the tougher parts of their schedule, they will happily keep banking victories in the easier stretches.

Andrew Bynum(notes) scored 21 points, Kobe Bryant(notes) added 18 on a light night of work and the Lakers beat the New Orleans Hornets 110-99 on Tuesday for their seventh straight victory.

Ron Artest(notes) scored 16 points as the Lakers remained undefeated in six games since the return of Pau Gasol(notes), who had 14 points in Los Angeles’ balanced offense. Los Angeles has beaten the NBA’s two worst road teams in three days, giving them a minor workout until stiffer challenges—Miami and Phoenix— arrive this weekend.
“We don’t draw up the schedule,” said Lamar Odom(notes), who had eight points and eight rebounds. “When you’re playing against teams you feel might be a lesser opponent, we just want to concentrate on doing things just like we do them in practice. We want to play the same way against everybody, and for the last couple of games we’ve been able to do that.”

The Lakers moved in front of the Suns atop the Western Conference and the overall NBA standings by taking another big first-half lead and coasting to their league-best 11th home victory. Seven players scored at least seven points while Los Angeles beat New Orleans at Staples Center for the second time in 24 days.

While New Orleans is struggling on the road, the Lakers don’t even know what kind of road team they are. Thanks to a curious early season schedule, the defending champions have played 13 of their first 17 games at home, and they’ve still got four games left on this six-game homestand.

“We’re playing pretty good basketball, but you really can’t measure it,” coach Phil Jackson said. “I think we’ll get a measure of this team, where we are at this point in the season, with Miami and Phoenix.”

Former UCLA star Darren Collison(notes) scored 20 points for the Hornets, who lost their fifth straight road game. New Orleans’ 1-9 road record is only ahead of the 0-11 New Jersey Nets, and the Hornets are winless on the road since beating the Clippers at Staples Center on Nov. 9.

Emeka Okafor(notes) added 17 points and 12 rebounds for the Hornets, who played again without All-Star point guard Chris Paul(notes) and forward Peja Stojakovic(notes). Paul has a seriously sprained left ankle, while Stojakovic missed his second straight game to deal with a family member’s illness.

“In these last couple of games, we just don’t have a clear definition in terms of what guys are supposed to do,” said former All-Star David West(notes), who had just eight points on nine shots—five fewer shots than Collision, a rookie. “There are too many guys trying to score, and that’s us being sporadic. We can’t decide where we’re going to go with the basketball.”

The Lakers overpowered New Orleans last month with solid bench play and Bryant’s low-post scoring, which more than made up for the absences of the injured Bynum and Gasol in a 104-88 win. Los Angeles is nearly at full strength now, and its bulky front line was too much for the depleted Hornets.

The Lakers extended the NBA’s longest current winning streak with yet another strong second quarter. Los Angeles made a 21-4 run that included 10 straight points during the period, rolling to a 23-point lead.

“I thought we battled in the third and fourth quarter, and competed to close it up and give ourselves a chance,” New Orleans coach Jeff Bower said. “We just had dug ourselves such a deep hole in the second quarter. That was very difficult.”

New Orleans might have improved its defense after Sunday’s embarrassing 16-point loss at Sacramento, but the Lakers’ outstanding ball movement still generated plenty of open shots. Four Lakers scored in double figures in the first half, with Derek Fisher(notes) getting six assists.

Los Angeles again concentrated on low-post play against the undersized Hornets, with Bynum often scoring easily against Okafor in a 9-for-10 shooting performance. The Lakers had made more than 60 percent of their shots late in the third quarter.

“We did what we had to do,” Bryant said. “In the second quarter, we held them down. We’re a better defensive team now, just from experience and playing together.”

NOTES: Bryant and New Orleans’ Devin Brown(notes) exchanged looks and words after a hard foul by Brown in the third quarter. … The teams don’t meet again until March 29, when the Lakers make their only visit to New Orleans. … Courtside seats were filled by actors Jack Black and Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas, and Lew Wolff, the Los Angeles real estate mogul who owns part of the Oakland Athletics.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AoPvn3KXOVhPSRpRQlS5Zam8vLYF?gid=2009120113

Spoiler for Boxscore

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube]u9Li1d8GHG4[/youtube]

JD2K SD highlights download (60MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?mgm4jnnwwrt
Teh enak - 02/12/2009 02:23 PM

Sippp akhirnya Lakers bertengger di puncak Standings D
Teh enak - 02/12/2009 02:28 PM

Wakz double post p
repak69 - 03/12/2009 02:11 PM

Makin mantebs aja nih Lakers.........

info nya teh enak selalu update nih, keren....

Go Lakers...........
Teh enak - 05/12/2009 01:52 PM
Kobe hit a Buzzer for the win!!
LA Lakers 108, Miami Heat 107

Spoiler for RECAP

Kobe’s 3 at buzzer sends Lakers past Heat

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) banked in a 3-pointer over Dwyane Wade’s(notes) defense at the buzzer, ending the superstars’ sensational duel and sending the Los Angeles Lakers to their eighth straight victory, 108-107 over the Miami Heat on Friday night.

Bryant scored 33 points, but his off-balance bank shot from straightaway over Wade’s outstretched hand likely will rank among the most incredible shots of his career.

Wade scored nine of his 26 points in the final 2 minutes, but missed a free throw with 3.2 seconds left to give Los Angeles one last chance to tie it with a two-point basket.

Bryant went for the win, and his improbable shot kept the Lakers atop the overall NBA standings while sending Miami to its eighth loss in 12 games.

The matchup between U.S. Olympic teammates was the center of an action-packed game featuring a shoving match between Jermaine O’Neal(notes) and Lamar Odom(notes), leading to Odom’s ejection. Neither star was perfect, with Wade struggling to a 7-of-21 shooting performance and Bryant missing the basket entirely on a potential tying shot with 24 seconds to play.

Both came up big in the final seconds, but Bryant was just a bit bigger in front of his raucous home crowd.

O’Neal had 16 points and 10 rebounds for the Heat, who rebounded from an 18-point loss in Denver one night earlier with an impressive effort against the defending NBA champions.

After Wade put Miami ahead 102-100 with 49 seconds left on an awkward one-handed shot from the baseline, Miami appeared to sew up its first road win over the Lakers in five tries when Wade’s two free throws put the Heat up 106-102 with 9.3 seconds to play. Instead, Fisher’s 3-pointer set the stage for Bryant’s heroics.

Pau Gasol(notes) scored 22 points and Andrew Bynum(notes) added 19 points and eight rebounds for the Lakers, who had won seven straight games by double digits while surging to the top of the standings. After several games against struggling opponents, they seemed headed to a narrow defeat in their toughest test in weeks — but Bryant wouldn’t allow it.

The duel didn’t start out with much excitement: Wade scored one point in the first quarter and didn’t manage a field goal until throwing down two stellar dunks in the final 2:04 before halftime. Eluding Bryant’s defense by running off picks, he threw down a two-handed jam with 40 seconds left to trim Los Angeles’ lead to one point.

But Bryant wrapped up the first half with a stunner, drawing contact from two defenders before somehow banking home a jumper at the buzzer while sprawling onto his back. Bryant gave an icy stare to the referees who didn’t call a foul while Staples Center roared.

The Lakers made just one turnover in the first half, but 1-for-10 3-point shooting allowed Miami to keep it close. Wade went cold again in the third, going without a field goal until back-to-back scores put the Heat ahead late in the period.

Los Angeles rose to the top of the NBA standings in the past month with a curiously generous schedule that has kept the defending champions at Staples Center for 14 of their first 18 games, with three more home games coming up in the next week.

NOTES: Gasol fell to the court writhing in pain with 6:03 to play after Odom poked him in the left eye while both players tried to block a layup by Quentin Richardson(notes). Gasol eventually got up and sat on the bench for more treatment, but returned moments later when Odom was ejected. … Lakers coach Phil Jackson said he discussed Ron Artest’s(notes) recent admission of drinking alcohol during games a decade ago—not to talk about Artest’s drinking, but about his decision to discuss it with the media. … Leonardo DiCaprio, Dustin Hoffman and golfer Ian Poulter were among the fans in attendance.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2009120413

Spoiler for Boxscore

Kobe's Buzzer !!
[youtube]PDCjEI3OrrI[/youtube]

Download (40MB):
http://lakersmedia.com/vid/120409-heat-kobe-shot-divx.avi

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube]gNaQh0KmskY[/youtube]

JD2K Highlights (50 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?mwxmttewyn5

repak69 - 05/12/2009 03:50 PM

Quote:
LA Lakers 108, Miami Heat 107

Kobe’s 3 at buzzer sends Lakers past Heat

Kerennnn abisss pic nya....

thank u info nya bro teh enak....

\( ga bisa nonton euy....
Page 11 of 489 | ‹ First  < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.