Basketball
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.
Total Views: 129643 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 12 of 489 | ‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >  Last ›

RayX - 05/12/2009 04:04 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By repak69
Kerennnn abisss pic nya....

thank u info nya bro teh enak....

\( ga bisa nonton euy....

Kobe sang sesepuh emang djago dah

Saingan ma Jordan soal clutch shoot

tp yg ini, bkin shock jg ngakak

Pas gw ntn da mau gw tinggal, da pasti kalah Lakers,
ternyata si kobe bkin kejutan

untung ga gw tutup td hammer:
untung jg td streaming lancar ngakak
24KOBE - 05/12/2009 04:31 PM

Teh enak - 05/12/2009 06:00 PM

Quote:
Kerennnn abisss pic nya....

thank u info nya bro teh enak....

\( ga bisa nonton euy....

You're welcome..
gw baru sadar miring nembaknya si Kobe ha2 D
Itu ada Highlightsnya ud gw kasi hehe
melo-15 - 05/12/2009 06:05 PM

Emang edan unbalance shoot nya...D
repak69 - 06/12/2009 11:38 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By 24KOBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVaOw5bzdcc

enjoy ilovekaskus

Gilllaaa... Gilllaaaaa..... kerenn abissss..... thumbup:
repak69 - 07/12/2009 11:52 AM

Laker vs Phoenix
108 vs 88

Yeessss Go LAKERS.....
melo-15 - 07/12/2009 12:02 PM

Quote:
Laker vs Phoenix
108 vs 88

Yeessss Go LAKERS.....

yeah....great play by Artest....15 pts n 5 steal D

Farmar n Brown masing2 11pts n 10 pts malu:

Jagoannya......Kobe got 26 pts thumbup:

Kobe for MVP
LA for CHAMPIONSHIP D
Teh enak - 07/12/2009 12:04 PM
Lakers extend their winning streak to 9!
LA Lakers 108, Phoenix Suns 88

Spoiler for RECAP

Lakers beat Suns 108-88 for 9th straight victory

=STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Ron Artest(notes) kicked off the Lakers’ decisive rally by harassing Amare Stoudemire to the limits of legality until Phoenix’s big man coughed up the ball in the backcourt. Kobe Bryant(notes) then drove the lane, and Stoudemire moved over an instant too late to draw a charge.

Although the Los Angeles Lakers always seemed to be a bit quicker and slicker in a 108-88 victory over the Suns on Sunday night, the defending NBA champions realize their nine-game winning streak almost carries an asterisk, what with the unfair advantages of their home-heavy early-season schedule.

Bryant scored 26 points and Artest added 15 points and five steals as the Lakers raced away from Phoenix in the second half. Eight of their nine wins in a row have been at Staples Center, where the Lakers play 17 of their first 21 overall.

More than 40 percent of the Lakers’ home games for the season will be finished by Friday. That’s why nobody in purple and gold is getting too excited about the first quarter of the season, even after a second impressive win over the Lakers’ closest competitors in the Pacific Division.

“No partying at all,” said Pau Gasol(notes), who scored 14 points. “We understand we have so many home games together. I want to see us do this on the road in tougher situations against teams that are ready to play. Right now we’re in good shape, but we’ve still got a long way to go.”

Two nights after Bryant banked in a 3-pointer at the buzzer in a one-point win over Miami, the Lakers didn’t need another lucky shot. They made a 15-1 run late in the third quarter keyed by Artest’s defense, holding Phoenix without a field goal for 3 1/2 minutes while jumping to a 23-point lead.

The well-rested Lakers improved to an NBA-best 16-3 with their second home win in 24 days over road-weary Phoenix, which got 18 points and eight rebounds from Stoudemire in its lowest-scoring game of the season.

The result was almost predictable for a club playing its sixth game in six cities over the past 10 days, but Phoenix refused excuses after its third straight road loss by an average of more than 21 points.

“They’re a little bit better than us right now,” said Steve Nash(notes), who had 12 points and 10 assists while playing just 29 minutes and sitting out the fourth quarter along with Stoudemire and Grant Hill(notes).

“They’ve been playing together a little longer, and they’re bigger,” Nash added. “We’ve got some ground to make up. We’ve done well, but we’ve got a lot of work to do before we’re in they’re class, so it’s OK.”

Los Angeles hasn’t played outside of California since Nov. 13, and two more dates still remain in a six-game homestand.

Bryant had nine points in the third quarter, including a 3-pointer that put the Lakers up by 21. The Suns trimmed the lead to 14 points in the fourth before Shannon Brown(notes) hit back-to-back 3-pointers, finishing with 12 points.

“We kind of pushed ourselves into the win,” Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. “It was a good game for us defensively. Any time you hold Phoenix under 100 points, you know that you did good.”

Los Angeles has met under fortunate circumstances twice this season. On Nov. 12, the rested Lakers beat Phoenix at home 121-102, one night after the Suns played a tough home game—just as they did Saturday night against Sacramento.

The Lakers played their league-high 15th home game, while Phoenix had its league-high 14th on the road.

“We’re on the road a lot, and it’s tough,” said Hill, who had 12 points. “We’re kind of tired of it, but we’ll make up for it in January, February, March. We’re going through a tough period right now with our schedule, but we’ve just got to weather it. … I don’t want to make an excuse out of it, but we’d like to give it our best shot. More than one home game at a time would be nice.”

Los Angeles had a superior jump from the opening tip. The Lakers raced to an 11-point lead in the first quarter and hit six 3-pointers in the half, taking a 54-44 halftime lead with late 3-pointers by Artest and Derek Fisher(notes).

NOTES: Referee David Jones left the game in the first quarter after a bout of dizziness. He was taken to a hospital, and the game continued with two referees—Kevin Fehr and Derrick Stafford. … After Friday’s home game against Minnesota, 19 of the Lakers’ next 28 games are on the road. … Gasol missed the Lakers’ first meeting with Phoenix with a hamstring injury. Los Angeles is 8-0 since his return to the lineup.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2009120613

Spoiler for Boxscore

Source : Yahoo Sports & NBA.com

Spoiler for Pics

Spoiler for Game Highlights

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube]fvpEL1DDzP8[/youtube]

JD2K HD Highlights (Lakers plays only)

[youtube]R1zphEvxkPo[/youtube]

Download :
60 MB :
http://www.mediafire.com/?dznycvrwmtz

melo-15 - 07/12/2009 12:29 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Teh enak

Spoiler for RECAP

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) scored 26 points, Ron Artest(notes) added 15 points and five steals, and the Los Angeles Lakers raced away from the Phoenix Suns in the second half of their ninth straight victory, 108-88 Sunday night.

Pau Gasol(notes) scored 14 points for the well-rested Lakers, who improved to an NBA-best 16-3 with their second home win in 24 days over road-weary Phoenix.

Two nights after Bryant banked in a 3-pointer at the buzzer in a one-point win over Miami, the defending NBA champions didn’t need another lucky shot. They made a 15-1 run late in the third quarter, holding Phoenix without a field goal for 3 1/2 minutes while jumping to a 23-point lead.

Amare Stoudemire had 18 points and eight rebounds for the Suns, who scored their fewest points of the season while playing their sixth game in six cities over the past 10 days.

Bryant had nine points in the third quarter, including a 3-pointer that put the Lakers up by 21. The Suns trimmed the lead to 14 points in the fourth before Shannon Brown(notes) hit back-to-back 3-pointers, finishing with 12 points.

Steve Nash(notes) had 12 points and 10 assists for the Suns while playing just 29 minutes, and Grant Hill(notes) had 12 points. Both veterans sat out the fourth quarter along with Stoudemire, taking a break in a demanding stretch of travel for the surprising Suns (15-6), who have lost three straight road games by an average of more than 21 points.

The Lakers realize their fast start is a partial product of an exceptionally generous early-season schedule. Los Angeles hasn’t played outside of California since Nov. 13, with 15 of its first 19 games at home overall—and two more games still remaining in a six-game homestand.

Los Angeles also met its closest pursuers in the Pacific Division under fortunate circumstances twice this season. On Nov. 12, the rested Lakers beat Phoenix at home 121-102, one night after the Suns played a tough home game— just as they did Saturday night against Sacramento.

The Lakers played their league-high 15th home game, while Phoenix had its league-high 14th on the road.

Los Angeles had a superior jump from the opening tip. The Lakers raced to an 11-point lead in the first quarter and hit six 3-pointers in the half, taking a 54-44 halftime lead with late 3-pointers by Artest and Derek Fisher(notes).

A meeting of two high-scoring teams took on a physical bent in the third quarter, with aggressive defensive play by Lamar Odom(notes) and Amare Stoudemire catching on with both clubs. Artest also played with visible aggression, harassing Phoenix’s star scorers while hitting his outside shot.

NOTES: Referee David Jones left the game in the first quarter after a bout of dizziness. He was taken to a hospital, and the game continued with two referees—Kevin Fehr and Derrick Stafford. … After Friday’s home game against Minnesota, 19 of the Lakers’ next 28 games are on the road. … Gasol missed the Lakers’ first meeting with Phoenix with a hamstring injury. Los Angeles is 8-0 since his return to the lineup.

Spoiler for Boxscore

NBA Recap Highlights

Soon!

JD2K Highlights (Lakers plays only)

Soon!

Mantappp infonya.....upload foto2 juga donkk, biar tambah mantap nih thread D
Teh enak - 07/12/2009 01:10 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By melo-15

Pics added...
Edit : All Vidz added, enjoy D

Mantab LA! D
Evan Palay - 07/12/2009 01:22 PM

MANTAAAP! Lakers menang lagi.. Bantai 20pts.. Hoho.. Gw ga bs nonton coz kuliah.. Hahaha.. Kobe mang my man dah.. Tp Artest jago bet dah steal ampe 5x.. Mang ga slh dy defensive player of the year 2004.. Di NBA 2K10 jg jago bet defensenya.. Hahaha..
melo-15 - 07/12/2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Spoiler for RECAP

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) scored 26 points, Ron Artest(notes) added 15 points and five steals, and the Los Angeles Lakers raced away from the Phoenix Suns in the second half of their ninth straight victory, 108-88 Sunday night.

Pau Gasol(notes) scored 14 points for the well-rested Lakers, who improved to an NBA-best 16-3 with their second home win in 24 days over road-weary Phoenix.

Two nights after Bryant banked in a 3-pointer at the buzzer in a one-point win over Miami, the defending NBA champions didn’t need another lucky shot. They made a 15-1 run late in the third quarter, holding Phoenix without a field goal for 3 1/2 minutes while jumping to a 23-point lead.

Amare Stoudemire had 18 points and eight rebounds for the Suns, who scored their fewest points of the season while playing their sixth game in six cities over the past 10 days.

Steve Nash(notes) had 12 points and 10 assists for the Suns while playing just 29 minutes, and Grant Hill(notes) had 12 points. Both veterans sat out the fourth quarter along with Stoudemire, taking a break in a demanding stretch of travel for the surprising Suns (15-6), who have lost three straight road games by an average of more than 21 points.

The Lakers realize their fast start is a partial product of an exceptionally generous early-season schedule. Los Angeles hasn’t played outside of California since Nov. 13, with 15 of its first 19 games at home overall—and two more games still remaining in a six-game homestand.

Los Angeles also met its closest pursuers in the Pacific Division under fortunate circumstances twice this season. On Nov. 12, the rested Lakers beat Phoenix at home 121-102, one night after the Suns played a tough home game— just as they did Saturday night against Sacramento.

A meeting of two high-scoring teams took on a physical bent in the third quarter, with aggressive defensive play by Lamar Odom(notes) and Amare Stoudemire catching on with both clubs. Artest also played with visible aggression, harassing Phoenix’s star scorers while hitting his outside shot.

Spoiler for Boxscore

NBA Recap Highlights

Soon!

JD2K Highlights (Lakers plays only)

Soon!

Teh enak - 07/12/2009 01:53 PM

Udah bos, liat pos gw diatas \)
rain24 - 07/12/2009 02:18 PM

orang yang gw banggain dah... UNSTOPPABLE
RayX - 07/12/2009 08:21 PM

Iklan lg (Maap lg stress ngakak)

X-Mas & End Year Big Sale

Jersey dijamin Murah! Harga beda dikit ama KW, tp dapet ASLI?
TERJAMIN!

Langsung mampir ke: https://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=2890884

Kurang murah? Cari sendiri di ebay ya ngakak, ato beli yg KW aja ngakak
melo-15 - 08/12/2009 02:10 PM

Quote:
Udah bos, liat pos gw diatas \)

Nah gini donk...mantappp pic nya, setiap pertandingan di upload gini joss D

oiya, ngomng2 tuh Chaning Frye kok pake sepatunya Zoom Kobe iv tuh, yg edisi concord gradient p
melo-15 - 08/12/2009 02:14 PM

oiya.....ada quotes menarik ttg game winning shoot nya Kobe vs Wade.....

Game Quotes:

“That’s Black Mamba,” said Artest. “I knew he was gonna make it.”

“He was supposed to get the ball, I know that,” said Phil Jackson. “What do you want me to say about it? It’s Kobe.”

thumbup:
KwePunk - 08/12/2009 02:35 PM

lakers oh lakers..i love you so much
tong_an - 08/12/2009 06:43 PM

jewelz168 - 09/12/2009 09:15 AM

Page 12 of 489 | ‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.