Basketball
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.
Total Views: 129643 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 14 of 489 | ‹ First  < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >  Last ›

melo-15 - 16/12/2009 03:42 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Teh enak
All video added..

42 point on broken finger tuh D D

Asek besok lawan Milwauke di Vision1! D

Yoi....ga boleh lewat tuh D Feeling sih bakalan menang lagi, Bucks gt loh.....seru nt Jennings vs Farmar neh kayanya \)
baidlsukma - 16/12/2009 07:44 PM

kobe.... bales dendam yang kemaren........
repak69 - 17/12/2009 10:58 AM

Yessssssss.............. Lakers win........
Lakers vs Buck >----- 107 vs 106
and kobe score 39 in overtime... \)
Pau Gasol totals tonight: 26 points, 22 rebounds, four assists, four blocks and a steal.

GO LAKERS..............
Teh enak - 17/12/2009 11:13 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By repak69
Yessssssss.............. Lakers win........
Lakers vs Buck >----- 107 vs 106
and kobe score 39 in overtime... \)
Pau Gasol totals tonight: 26 points, 22 rebounds, four assists, four blocks and a steal.

GO LAKERS..............

Haha Yap Buzzer beater tadi tuh..
Tinggal 5 detik kalah 105-106
trus Kobe Drive..

Shoot...

It's IN !!!

D D D

Gw ampe teriak2 hwehehe D
rain24 - 17/12/2009 11:47 AM

KOBE kurang ajarr!!

UEEDANNNN!!!

I love It Keren banget sumpah deh
Teh enak - 17/12/2009 12:06 PM

LA Lakers 107, Milwaukee Bucks 106

Spoiler for RECAP

Kobe’s jumper at OT buzzer lifts Lakers over Bucks

=STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.

MILWAUKEE (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) reverted to an old habit when he missed a potential game-winning shot. Given a second opportunity, he stuck with the change he’s made since breaking his right index finger.

Bryant hit a 15-footer as time expired and scored the game’s final seven points over the last 1:18 of overtime to lift the Los Angeles Lakers to a 107-106 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night.

Bryant, who had 27 of his 39 points in the second half and overtime, missed a shot from nearly the same spot from the left elbow that would’ve won it at the buzzer to end regulation.

“I changed my grip since the finger, so that first shot I took had my original grip and the ball kind of came off the wrong way,” said Bryant, who broke the finger against Minnesota on Friday. “I was upset because if I was going to miss it, I’d rather miss it with things I’ve practiced in the last few days. I was happy to get another look.”

On his second try, he backed down Charlie Bell(notes) again and drained the jumper to start the celebration by raising his arms triumphantly and returning to the Lakers bench where he was mobbed.

“I had a really good look on that first one and wanted to go right back to the same spot and get the same look,” Bryant said.

Pau Gasol(notes) had 26 points and a career-high 22 rebounds for the Lakers (20-4), who tied Boston for the best record in the NBA with their 13th win in the last 14 games.

Bryant, who scored 42 points in a win over Chicago on Tuesday night, was again sharp when it counted despite the finger that’s been hampering his ball handling and follow through. He went 13 of 28 from the field and hit all 12 of his free-throw attempts, but committed seven turnovers after committing eight against the Bulls.

He said he took a whack on the hand and it remains sore, but this one was much more painful for the Bucks.

Reserve Michael Redd(notes) had 25 points and Ersan Ilyasova(notes) added a career-high 24, but the Bucks lost their fourth straight in the series with the Lakers and are 3-14 in the last 17 meetings.

“I hate losing to him,” said Redd, back for his second game after missing seven with left knee soreness.

Milwaukee took a 106-100 lead in overtime after Redd hit a 3 and Luke Ridnour(notes) added a 15-footer.

Bryant hit a jumper and after Ilyasova missed two free throws, the Lakers star added a three-point play by plowing into Andrew Bogut(notes), who had 16 points and 12 rebounds, to make it 106-105 with 48 seconds left.

Bogut and Bell both declined to criticize the officiating, saying that they didn’t want to draw a fine. But both were clearly perturbed and believed Bogut had position.

“That was a huge play, the charge or block call,” Bucks coach Scott Skiles said. “That’s a huge play and if we get that stop right there, we’re probably in good position.”

Milwaukee still had chances to win or at least stave off Bryant.

Both Ridnour and Redd missed shots in the closing seconds for the Bucks, and Ron Artest(notes) grabbed a rebound with 5.4 seconds left. After a timeout, Lamar Odom(notes) inbounded the ball to Bryant, who hit the game-winner.

“I did the best I could to make it a tough shot. He missed the first one, I thought it was good defense on the second one,” Bell said. “Players like that, they try to get to a certain spot on the court. It’s a comfort zone. He got to it.”

Gasol has 78 rebounds in his last four games, including three 20-rebound performances. Gasol’s total is the NBA’s best mark in a four-game span since Marcus Camby(notes) had 79 during a stretch that ended in January last season, according to STATS, LLC.

“I’m just trying to be more active and more assertive. I’m trying to pursue the ball more instead of waiting for it,” Gasol said. “The balls are bouncing my way a couple times more, but I’m just being active and hopefully I can keep it up.”

Milwaukee trailed 74-71 heading into the fourth, but took an 85-80 lead midway through the quarter. The Lakers failed to tie it until Gasol’s three-point play and Bryant’s turnaround fallaway evened it at 93 with 2:11 left.

Derek Fisher(notes) hit a 17-footer to give the Lakers the lead, but Bogut then drew a foul on Gasol and made the basket with 21 seconds left.

Bogut missed the ensuing free throw and Bryant’s 16-footer was contested by Bell to send the game to overtime.

Jackson called the win “miraculous,” but still took time to tease his superstar.

“I told him, ‘Why did you keep us waiting? You had the same situation in regulation. Really, you are wasting a half-hour of our lives,”’ Jackson joked. “I just don’t understand that boy sometimes.”

NOTES: Artest and Odom got technical fouls in the game, both for arguing calls. … The Lakers didn’t spend much time in Milwaukee. They took a bus to the Bradley Center after spending Tuesday night in Chicago and flew out after the game to New York. Los Angeles plays the Nets on Saturday. … Artest said after shootaround that Tiger Woods “still is” a role model for him and his children. Artest wrote a post on his blog that was an open letter to the superstar golfer to encourage him.

Spoiler for Boxscore

Source : Yahoo Sports & NBA.com

Spoiler for Pics

Spoiler for Game Highlights

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube][/youtube]

KOBE"S BUZZER BEATER!

[youtube][/youtube]

Download HD (20MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?xqm25wm4ifd

JD2K HD Highlights (Lakers plays only)

HD Download (DivX) 90 MB:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mz3ui4vgzna

melo-15 - 17/12/2009 12:38 PM

HAHAHAHA....LOL, untung nya gw nonton tuh tadi.....gw kira LA bakalan kalah, coz Kobe kayanya shootingnya bnyk yg miss, waktu end of 4thQ jg miss, tapi...........He know exactly how to win the game D
Thats my man....KOBE BRYANT
thumbup:

Big player make a big shoot.....what a finish D
repak69 - 17/12/2009 01:48 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Teh enak
Haha Yap Buzzer beater tadi tuh..
Tinggal 5 detik kalah 105-106
trus Kobe Drive..

Shoot...

It's IN !!!

D D D

Gw ampe teriak2 hwehehe D

Gw aja yg liat live score box sambil mantau twitter nya lakers reporter di kantor sampe deg-degan sendiri bro..... 31 detik terasa lama, mana Derek Fisher sempet miss his shot juga.... ckckck
(mau lompat2 & teriak2 gak enak sama orang2 sebelah meja gw, alhasil ngomong sendiri aja sama PC gw sambil gregetan....) D

mau ngerokok gak jadi2.... D

pas udah game kelar cek youtobe kobe buzzer beater akhirnya gw tenang deh,,,, fiiiuuhhhh..........
DAV1DEBIANC0 - 17/12/2009 01:54 PM

menang lg....DDD

KOBE memang TOP abis d........DDD
melo-15 - 17/12/2009 04:07 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By repak69
Gw aja yg liat live score box sambil mantau twitter nya lakers reporter di kantor sampe deg-degan sendiri bro..... 31 detik terasa lama, mana Derek Fisher sempet miss his shot juga.... ckckck
(mau lompat2 & teriak2 gak enak sama orang2 sebelah meja gw, alhasil ngomong sendiri aja sama PC gw sambil gregetan....) D

mau ngerokok gak jadi2.... D

pas udah game kelar cek youtobe kobe buzzer beater akhirnya gw tenang deh,,,, fiiiuuhhhh..........

Wah....fans nya LA sejati neh...D
Kapan2 hrus ngadain nonton bareng waktu Final...jdi biar tambah seru thumbup:
Evan Palay - 17/12/2009 08:47 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By melo-15
HAHAHAHA....LOL, untung nya gw nonton tuh tadi.....gw kira LA bakalan kalah, coz Kobe kayanya shootingnya bnyk yg miss, waktu end of 4thQ jg miss, tapi...........He know exactly how to win the game D
Thats my man....KOBE BRYANT
thumbup:

Big player make a big shoot.....what a finish D

Quote:
Original Posted By DAV1DEBIANC0
menang lg....DDD

KOBE memang TOP abis d........DDD

That's Right man!
Evan Palay - 17/12/2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Hahaha.. Boleh jg tuh.. Tp bingung coz ga ad markasnya.. Hahaha..
RayX - 18/12/2009 02:01 AM

Misi numpang iklan ya D

Jual Jersey NBA
Swingman, Authentic, dijamin ASLI 10000%

Bukan KW yang ditawarkan dengan harga sama dengan asli
Di sini harga lebih murah dr KW dengan kualitas terjamin!

Barang di sini ASLI, ASLIIII thumbup:

Langsung mampir ke: https://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=2890884
melo-15 - 19/12/2009 01:59 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Evan Palay
Hahaha.. Boleh jg tuh.. Tp bingung coz ga ad markasnya.. Hahaha..

Gampangg, nonton aja kita cari cafe ato apa gitu....wkwkwk, kalo dah jadi konglomerat nt gw masukin tuh LA LAKERS Cafe spt MU Cafe di sarinah malu:

oiya guyz, ada news dari LATimes.....

Lakers, Pau Gasol agree on contract extension; Kobe Bryant next?

Mereka berdua bakalan dikontrak sampe 2014, nice duo btw....D
DAV1DEBIANC0 - 20/12/2009 07:05 AM

Quote:

usul yg bagus.....beer:

coba di realisasikan..........DDD
RayX - 20/12/2009 09:54 AM

Numpang iklan beer:

Jual Jersey NBA
Dijamin Asli, Murah, Legit, dan BUKAN KW

Mumpung lagi sale Natal dan Tahun Baru nih D

Buru ke https://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=2890884

Sebelum kehabisan army:
Teh enak - 20/12/2009 11:35 AM

Quote:
Gampangg, nonton aja kita cari cafe ato apa gitu....wkwkwk, kalo dah jadi konglomerat nt gw masukin tuh LA LAKERS Cafe spt MU Cafe di sarinah malu:

oiya guyz, ada news dari LATimes.....

Lakers, Pau Gasol agree on contract extension; Kobe Bryant next?

Mereka berdua bakalan dikontrak sampe 2014, nice duo btw....D

Wah ide bagus bro, cuman sayangnya kalo cuman LA fans nya kurang...
Mending NBA cafe aj.. D

Kalo nonton FInal Lakers bareng boljug juga tuh D

Yep mantab, moga2 bisa menang 2-3 championship lage D
Teh enak - 20/12/2009 11:36 AM

LA Lakers 103, NewJersey Nets 84

Spoiler for RECAP

Lakers pull away, top Nets as best beats worst

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP)—That’s three straight wins on the road for the Los Angeles Lakers after opening their trip with a loss at Utah.

Better play? Maybe.

Worse competition? Definitely.

Kobe Bryant(notes) had 29 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Lakers to a 103-84 victory over the New Jersey Nets on Saturday night in a matchup of the NBA’s best and worst teams.

Asked what his team was doing better in victories over Chicago, Milwaukee and New Jersey, Lakers coach Phil Jackson said, “We’re picking some better opponents.”

“The schedule favored us,” Jackson added. “These teams are not .500 teams and Utah is a very good team on their home floor, so some of it has to do with the competition. But I think we played a little bit better.”

Having Bryant helps, too.

The Nets dropped their seventh straight, but the game was competitive into the third quarter, when Bryant started taking over about the time the league’s lowest-scoring team was enduring one of its usual droughts.

“I needed a little burst there to get us back in that game pretty quick,” said Bryant, who thought the Lakers were rusty in the first half after not playing since Wednesday. “You don’t want New Jersey getting any more confidence. They got it to about a six-point advantage and you don’t want them to get any further so I kind of turned it on a little bit.”

Pau Gasol(notes) had 14 points and 14 rebounds for the Lakers, who improved to 21-4 heading into the finale of their five-game trip that ends Sunday in Detroit— provided they can fight their way through a winter storm to get there on time.

Lamar Odom(notes) added 14 points and 12 boards. Fellow reserve Jordan Farmar(notes) also scored 14 points and Derek Fisher(notes) had 11.

Chris Douglas-Roberts(notes) scored 20 for the Nets (2-26) before limping off with an injured right ankle after stepping on Odom’s foot while driving to the basket with 4:47 left. Every loss during their latest skid has been by double digits, and only one has been by fewer than 16.

Devin Harris(notes) led New Jersey with 21 points, but he was mostly silent after scoring 17 in the second quarter. Brook Lopez(notes) had 18 points and 11 rebounds.

“They are one of the better teams in the NBA and they showed that in the second half,” Harris said. “If we can have this type of effort against some of the other teams, I think we can be a little bit more successful. We would have a shot each and every other night.”

Bryant came in averaging only 21.4 points in 20 career games against the Nets, his lowest mark against any opponent. He easily passed that by scoring 18 after halftime, when the Lakers outscored New Jersey 57-36.

Despite the weather, the announced crowd of 17,190 was well above average for a Nets game, with many fans seemingly here to see the Lakers. There were gold shirts scattered throughout the arena, and the “MVP! MVP!” chants for Bryant started minutes into the game.

Despite the mismatch in records, the Nets took a 48-46 lead into halftime before Bryant scored 13 in the third quarter, when the Lakers gradually pulled away to a 74-64 edge heading to the fourth.

Odom then scored twice on offensive rebounds, Bryant converted a three-point play and Shannon Brown(notes) nailed a 3-pointer as the Lakers opened an 88-69 lead and cruised from there.

Still, it was much more competitive than the teams’ first meeting, when the Lakers led by as many as 34 and routed the Nets 106-87 on Nov. 29, hours after New Jersey fired coach Lawrence Frank.

“I was proud of the way the guys played. They came out hard. They competed every play. I thought in the second half you saw why the Lakers are one of the best teams in the NBA. They are a defense-type caliber team. They got great shots against us,” Nets coach Kiki Vandeweghe said.

“I don’t think our guys have anything to be upset about, except of course losing the game, but they did compete hard. That’s what I asked them to do.”

The Lakers shot 52 percent in the first quarter, opened a double-digit lead late in the period and led 29-21 heading to the second. But they couldn’t keep up with Harris, who repeatedly pushed the ball up the floor and scored 17 points in the second quarter.

NOTES: Gasol and Bryant are both reportedly closing in on contract extensions, but Jackson won’t decide if he’ll stick around past this season anytime soon. Jackson reiterated that he won’t decide on his future with the club until June or July, citing the team’s performance, his health, and perhaps salary considerations as factors. “People are cutting costs all around the league. That’s a big part of it,” Jackson said. “Coaches’ salaries are going to take a cut, too, so they may not even want to hire me.”

Spoiler for Boxscore

Source : Yahoo Sports & NBA.com

Spoiler for Pics

Spoiler for Game Highlights

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube][/youtube]

JD2K HD Highlights (Lakers plays only)

HD Download (DivX) 90 MB:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xwmwimitmzz

ahyandoank - 20/12/2009 11:49 AM

wew ada fans lakers juga , nubi ikut gabung neh heheh
repak69 - 20/12/2009 02:38 PM

mantebs menang lagi lawan nets..... thumbup:
Page 14 of 489 | ‹ First  < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.