Basketball
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.
Total Views: 129643 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 15 of 489 | ‹ First  < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >  Last ›

DAV1DEBIANC0 - 20/12/2009 08:50 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Teh enak
LA Lakers 103, NewJersey Nets 84

Spoiler for RECAP

Lakers pull away, top Nets as best beats worst

=STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP)—That’s three straight wins on the road for the Los Angeles Lakers after opening their trip with a loss at Utah.

Better play? Maybe.

Worse competition? Definitely.

Kobe Bryant(notes) had 29 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Lakers to a 103-84 victory over the New Jersey Nets on Saturday night in a matchup of the NBA’s best and worst teams.

Asked what his team was doing better in victories over Chicago, Milwaukee and New Jersey, Lakers coach Phil Jackson said, “We’re picking some better opponents.”

“The schedule favored us,” Jackson added. “These teams are not .500 teams and Utah is a very good team on their home floor, so some of it has to do with the competition. But I think we played a little bit better.”

Having Bryant helps, too.

The Nets dropped their seventh straight, but the game was competitive into the third quarter, when Bryant started taking over about the time the league’s lowest-scoring team was enduring one of its usual droughts.

“I needed a little burst there to get us back in that game pretty quick,” said Bryant, who thought the Lakers were rusty in the first half after not playing since Wednesday. “You don’t want New Jersey getting any more confidence. They got it to about a six-point advantage and you don’t want them to get any further so I kind of turned it on a little bit.”

Pau Gasol(notes) had 14 points and 14 rebounds for the Lakers, who improved to 21-4 heading into the finale of their five-game trip that ends Sunday in Detroit— provided they can fight their way through a winter storm to get there on time.

Lamar Odom(notes) added 14 points and 12 boards. Fellow reserve Jordan Farmar(notes) also scored 14 points and Derek Fisher(notes) had 11.

Chris Douglas-Roberts(notes) scored 20 for the Nets (2-26) before limping off with an injured right ankle after stepping on Odom’s foot while driving to the basket with 4:47 left. Every loss during their latest skid has been by double digits, and only one has been by fewer than 16.

Devin Harris(notes) led New Jersey with 21 points, but he was mostly silent after scoring 17 in the second quarter. Brook Lopez(notes) had 18 points and 11 rebounds.

“They are one of the better teams in the NBA and they showed that in the second half,” Harris said. “If we can have this type of effort against some of the other teams, I think we can be a little bit more successful. We would have a shot each and every other night.”

Bryant came in averaging only 21.4 points in 20 career games against the Nets, his lowest mark against any opponent. He easily passed that by scoring 18 after halftime, when the Lakers outscored New Jersey 57-36.

Despite the weather, the announced crowd of 17,190 was well above average for a Nets game, with many fans seemingly here to see the Lakers. There were gold shirts scattered throughout the arena, and the “MVP! MVP!” chants for Bryant started minutes into the game.

Despite the mismatch in records, the Nets took a 48-46 lead into halftime before Bryant scored 13 in the third quarter, when the Lakers gradually pulled away to a 74-64 edge heading to the fourth.

Odom then scored twice on offensive rebounds, Bryant converted a three-point play and Shannon Brown(notes) nailed a 3-pointer as the Lakers opened an 88-69 lead and cruised from there.

Still, it was much more competitive than the teams’ first meeting, when the Lakers led by as many as 34 and routed the Nets 106-87 on Nov. 29, hours after New Jersey fired coach Lawrence Frank.

“I was proud of the way the guys played. They came out hard. They competed every play. I thought in the second half you saw why the Lakers are one of the best teams in the NBA. They are a defense-type caliber team. They got great shots against us,” Nets coach Kiki Vandeweghe said.

“I don’t think our guys have anything to be upset about, except of course losing the game, but they did compete hard. That’s what I asked them to do.”

The Lakers shot 52 percent in the first quarter, opened a double-digit lead late in the period and led 29-21 heading to the second. But they couldn’t keep up with Harris, who repeatedly pushed the ball up the floor and scored 17 points in the second quarter.

NOTES: Gasol and Bryant are both reportedly closing in on contract extensions, but Jackson won’t decide if he’ll stick around past this season anytime soon. Jackson reiterated that he won’t decide on his future with the club until June or July, citing the team’s performance, his health, and perhaps salary considerations as factors. “People are cutting costs all around the league. That’s a big part of it,” Jackson said. “Coaches’ salaries are going to take a cut, too, so they may not even want to hire me.”

Spoiler for Boxscore

Source : Yahoo Sports & NBA.com

Spoiler for Pics

Spoiler for Game Highlights

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube][/youtube]

JD2K HD Highlights (Lakers plays only)

HD Download (DivX) 90 MB:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xwmwimitmzz

mantaps.........beer:
KOBE lg on fire........DDD
selisih skor pun jauh......juara lg neh keknya............beer:

btw....cek ucp bro...........cendolbig
Teh enak - 21/12/2009 07:38 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By DAV1DEBIANC0
mantaps.........beer:
KOBE lg on fire........DDD
selisih skor pun jauh......juara lg neh keknya............beer:

btw....cek ucp bro...........cendolbig

thx seger cendolnya... D

Thx bro repak69 jg.. baru tau kalo kirim cendol D

Don't worry pasti diupdate terus game info nya\)
kecuali game yang kalah heheh D
Teh enak - 21/12/2009 08:53 AM

LA Lakers 93, Detroit Pistons 81

Spoiler for RECAP

Bryant scores 28 points, Lakers beat Pistons 93-81

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) simply took a step forward, rebounded his missed free throw and easily made a jumper.

The Los Angeles Lakers star said it was luck.

The Detroit Pistons saw it differently.

Bryant scored 28 points and helped the Lakers build a big lead in a 93-81 victory over Detroit on Sunday night.

Los Angeles closed a trip with a four-game winning streak and an NBA-best 22-4 record, but Bryant says the defending champions can improve.

“It’s a great sign,” he said. “We believe we can be better and we will be better because we push each other.”

Three of Detroit’s best players wore sportcoats: Richard Hamilton(notes), Ben Gordon(notes) and Tayshaun Prince(notes).

The Lakers, though, didn’t have much sympathy because travel woes led to them getting to their Detroit-area hotel at 4 a.m. Sunday after beating the New Jersey Nets on Saturday night.

Bryant said he fell asleep at about 6 a.m.

He looked more awake late in the first quarter, when Detroit allowed him to grab a ball that bounced in the lane after his miss at the line, setting him up for a shot that gave the Lakers a 22-13 lead.

“It’s pretty rare,” he said. “It’s just luck.”

The Pistons disagreed.

“Those are the little things that end up biting you in the butt,” Detroit coach John Kuester said.

That wasn’t the only play in which the Lakers played with more energy.

Los Angeles took the lead with an 11-0 run midway through the first quarter, started the second ahead by 12, had an 18-point lead at halftime and a 21-point cushion after three quarters.

“They were the aggressor,” Kuester said. “That’s the bottom line.”

Los Angeles coach Phil Jackson seemed to be resting Bryant, Ron Artest(notes) and Pau Gasol(notes) for the final quarter, but he put the trio back in with 5-plus minutes left and a 15-point lead.

“We answered the bell for about the first half of the first round,” Jackson said. “After that, it was one of the our most poorly played games of the year.

“Even with the lead we had built, we still had to use our starters down the stretch to finish off the game. We’ve got to be better than this going forward.”

Bryant likely gave Jackson what he was looking for, hustling to make a steal a couple minutes later and scoring on a layup.

Detroit pulled within eight points with 1:45 left, but Jackson called a timeout and Bryant made a basket, the Lakers got a stop and Gasol hit a layup to make it 93-81.

“I hate the way that game ended,” Lamar Odom(notes) said. “Fourth quarters like that are my pet peeve—we get up by 20 and stop playing.”

Andrew Bynum(notes) scored 16 points, Artest had 14 points and a season-high nine assists, and Gasol added 13 points and 11 rebounds for the Lakers.

“Energy is never going to be a problem for that team because they’ve got so many guys to throw at you that they don’t have to worry about getting tired,” Detroit’s Chucky Atkins(notes) said. “If Kobe gets tired, they go to Pau Gasol. If he gets tired, they’ve got Ron Artest, then there is Bynum, and Derek Fisher(notes) hits a couple 3s, and they can bring Lamar Odom off the bench.”

Rodney Stuckey(notes) scored 16 points, Swedish rookie Jonas Jerebko(notes) had 15 and rookie reserve Austin Daye(notes) added 10 points for the Pistons, who have lost four straight after winning five in a row.

The Pistons were without Hamilton (right hamstring), Gordon (left ankle) and Prince (back) because of nagging injuries.

“I thought we were going to beat them,” Kuester insisted. “I believe in the guys we have dressed.”

Artest’s recent comments about Ben Wallace(notes) added intrigue to the matchup, but it ended up being very uneventful.

Artest said in a Sporting News interview he was still ready to fight Wallace — the player who shoved him on the play that started the 2004 brawl with the Pistons, Pacers and fans at The Palace.

Artest was often booed when he had the ball, but that was the extent of the jeering while he and Wallace showed no signs of animosity on the court.

“I don’t have any problem with Ben or anyone here,” Artest said. “But that was five years ago and I’ve given a lot of quotes about it. I have to save some.”

Artest was asked if the feud with Wallace was over.

“That’s up to y’all,” he said.

NOTES: Bryant was called for a technical early in the second quarter, arguing about a call that didn’t go his way. … Larry Foote and Dewayne White of the Lions had front-row seats at the game, which started less than 2 hours after a loss to Arizona. … The Pistons had won five straight at home.

Spoiler for Boxscore

Spoiler for Pics

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

http://www.mediafire.com/?y2ylfu2eam3

DAV1DEBIANC0 - 21/12/2009 02:27 PM

Quote:
thx seger cendolnya... D

sama2 bro........beer:

Quote:

Spoiler for RECAP

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) simply took a step forward, rebounded his missed free throw and easily made a jumper.

Bryant scored 28 points and helped the Lakers build a big lead in a 93-81 victory over Detroit on Sunday night.

Los Angeles closed a trip with a four-game winning streak and an NBA-best 22-4 record, but Bryant says the defending champions can improve.

“It’s a great sign,” he said. “We believe we can be better and we will be better because we push each other.”

Three of Detroit’s best players wore sportcoats: Richard Hamilton(notes), Ben Gordon(notes) and Tayshaun Prince(notes).

The Lakers, though, didn’t have much sympathy because travel woes led to them getting to their Detroit-area hotel at 4 a.m. Sunday after beating the New Jersey Nets on Saturday night.

He looked more awake late in the first quarter, when Detroit allowed him to grab a ball that bounced in the lane after his miss at the line, setting him up for a shot that gave the Lakers a 22-13 lead.

The Pistons disagreed.

“Those are the little things that end up biting you in the butt,” Detroit coach John Kuester said.

Los Angeles took the lead with an 11-0 run midway through the first quarter, started the second ahead by 12, had an 18-point lead at halftime and a 21-point cushion after three quarters.

Los Angeles coach Phil Jackson seemed to be resting Bryant, Ron Artest(notes) and Pau Gasol(notes) for the final quarter, but he put the trio back in with 5-plus minutes left and a 15-point lead.

“We answered the bell for about the first half of the first round,” Jackson said. “After that, it was one of the our most poorly played games of the year.

“Even with the lead we had built, we still had to use our starters down the stretch to finish off the game. We’ve got to be better than this going forward.”

Bryant likely gave Jackson what he was looking for, hustling to make a steal a couple minutes later and scoring on a layup.

Detroit pulled within eight points with 1:45 left, but Jackson called a timeout and Bryant made a basket, the Lakers got a stop and Gasol hit a layup to make it 93-81.

“I hate the way that game ended,” Lamar Odom(notes) said. “Fourth quarters like that are my pet peeve—we get up by 20 and stop playing.”

Andrew Bynum(notes) scored 16 points, Artest had 14 points and a season-high nine assists, and Gasol added 13 points and 11 rebounds for the Lakers.

“Energy is never going to be a problem for that team because they’ve got so many guys to throw at you that they don’t have to worry about getting tired,” Detroit’s Chucky Atkins(notes) said. “If Kobe gets tired, they go to Pau Gasol. If he gets tired, they’ve got Ron Artest, then there is Bynum, and Derek Fisher(notes) hits a couple 3s, and they can bring Lamar Odom off the bench.”

Rodney Stuckey(notes) scored 16 points, Swedish rookie Jonas Jerebko(notes) had 15 and rookie reserve Austin Daye(notes) added 10 points for the Pistons, who have lost four straight after winning five in a row.

The Pistons were without Hamilton (right hamstring), Gordon (left ankle) and Prince (back) because of nagging injuries.

“I thought we were going to beat them,” Kuester insisted. “I believe in the guys we have dressed.”

Artest’s recent comments about Ben Wallace(notes) added intrigue to the matchup, but it ended up being very uneventful.

Artest said in a Sporting News interview he was still ready to fight Wallace — the player who shoved him on the play that started the 2004 brawl with the Pistons, Pacers and fans at The Palace.

Artest was often booed when he had the ball, but that was the extent of the jeering while he and Wallace showed no signs of animosity on the court.

“I don’t have any problem with Ben or anyone here,” Artest said. “But that was five years ago and I’ve given a lot of quotes about it. I have to save some.”

NOTES: Bryant was called for a technical early in the second quarter, arguing about a call that didn’t go his way. … Larry Foote and Dewayne White of the Lions had front-row seats at the game, which started less than 2 hours after a loss to Arizona. … The Pistons had won five straight at home.

Spoiler for Boxscore

Spoiler for Pics

NBA Recap Highlights

Soon!

[youtube][/youtube]

yes menang lg.........DDD

tapi KOBE maennya plg banyak mulu yah....ga kecapean tuh........malu:
DAV1DEBIANC0 - 21/12/2009 02:28 PM

Quote:
thx seger cendolnya... D

sama2 bro........beer:

Quote:

Spoiler for RECAP

The Pistons disagreed.

Spoiler for Boxscore

Spoiler for Pics

NBA Recap Highlights

Soon!

[youtube][/youtube]

yes menang lg.........DDD

tapi KOBE maennya plg banyak mulu yah....ga kecapean tuh........malu:
melo-15 - 21/12/2009 04:49 PM

Teh Enak ni paling jagoan dalam review hasil pertandingannya LAKERS....thumbup: nih ada hadiah cendol dr gue......D
RayX - 21/12/2009 10:17 PM

Numpang Iklan yah D

Sale jersey, SUPER MURAH, SAMPAI TANGGAL 24 December ajah
Jual Rugi, ingat cuman ampe tanggal 24 ajah! Abis itu sory ga akan ada kek gini lagi D.

Tunggu apalagi?

Langsung mampir ke https://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=2977307

Masi kepikiran mau nego? Mampir lapak KW ajah bro! ngakak
repak69 - 22/12/2009 08:00 AM

Quote:
thx seger cendolnya... D

anytime bro....

Go Lakersss...........
melo-15 - 22/12/2009 12:03 PM

Phil Jackson no help in determining future with team

The Lakers coach proves to be no help in providing clarity about coaching next season for Los Angeles, even if the team wins a title this season.

Reporting from East Rutherford, N.J. - Even when Lakers Coach Phil Jackson attempted on Saturday night to bring clarity about his future, he was often vacillating instead.

Jackson waffled when asked whether he would return to coach the Lakers if they repeated as NBA champions.

He'll decide in June or July, but Jackson's comments regarding exactly what that decision will be based on left many reporters confounded before the Lakers' 103-84 victory over the New Jersey Nets.

Jackson, 64, is in the final year of a contract that will pay him $12 million this season.

He even joked that he wouldn't take a pay cut to return as coach of the Lakers.

When Jackson first was asked whether his chances of returning improved if the Lakers won the NBA championship again, he was emphatic with his answer.

"Oh, sure," Jackson said. "It really does."

Then he paused before adding: "But it's not a definite that I would continue if we repeat."

Jackson was asked to explain what he meant, and whether he would return next season based on how the Lakers played.

"If things didn't go well and we didn't win, that would obviously be something that would be . . . maybe it would be time for someone else to look at this job and carry this team forward," Jackson said. "That's possibly not going to happen that way. But that's kind of an issue. But, just winning it outright doesn't mean it's natural to come back and coach this team. . . . A lot of it has to do with the direction the league is going, the direction the ownership wants to go.
[B]
"You have people cutting costs all around the league. That's a big part of it. I think coaches' salaries are going to take a cut too along the way. So then they may not even want to hire me. They want to save some money. They can't write that off."[/B]

Jackson was asked whether he would work for less. "Why, would you?" he said, smiling

Pau Gasol, 29, has agreed in principle to a three-year contract extension that could be worth up to $64.7 million and would keep him locked up through the 2013-14 season.

Kobe Bryant, 31, is making progress on a three-year extension that could be worth up to $91 million and could also keep him locked up through 2013-14.

Andrew Bynum, 22, is in the first year of a four-year, $57.2-million deal that runs until 2012-13.

That would seem to be enough for Jackson to want to return.

"They have a great chance to be a very good team for a while," Jackson said. "Drew [Bynum] is locked in and that's a great start from their standpoint of putting a great roster together that has some commonality. They've played together on a regular basis. Now there's a couple of other things they have to get done."

--------------------------

OMG....Master Zen please don't go....\( The best coach in NBA History, Shaq n Kobe ga bakalan juara without PJ, I believe that.....LA waktu dilatih Dell Harris/ Kurt Rambis juga punya materi pemain yg superrr.....Shaq, Eddie Jones, Elden Campbell, Van Exel, Kobe as a rookie......tpi mana hasilnya?? malu:

Bulls waktu dilatih Doug Collins juga udah ada Scottie Pippen, Jordan, Horace...mana hasilnya?? Jordan ga bakalan juara tanpa PJ p

Kesimpulannya.......+PJ = Championship thumbup:
tong_an - 22/12/2009 06:43 PM

DAV1DEBIANC0 - 23/12/2009 01:51 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By melo-15

The Lakers coach proves to be no help in providing clarity about coaching next season for Los Angeles, even if the team wins a title this season.

Reporting from East Rutherford, N.J. - Even when Lakers Coach Phil Jackson attempted on Saturday night to bring clarity about his future, he was often vacillating instead.

Jackson waffled when asked whether he would return to coach the Lakers if they repeated as NBA champions.

He'll decide in June or July, but Jackson's comments regarding exactly what that decision will be based on left many reporters confounded before the Lakers' 103-84 victory over the New Jersey Nets.

Jackson, 64, is in the final year of a contract that will pay him $12 million this season.

When Jackson first was asked whether his chances of returning improved if the Lakers won the NBA championship again, he was emphatic with his answer.

Then he paused before adding: "But it's not a definite that I would continue if we repeat."

Jackson was asked to explain what he meant, and whether he would return next season based on how the Lakers played.

"If things didn't go well and we didn't win, that would obviously be something that would be . . . maybe it would be time for someone else to look at this job and carry this team forward," Jackson said. "That's possibly not going to happen that way. But that's kind of an issue. But, just winning it outright doesn't mean it's natural to come back and coach this team. . . . A lot of it has to do with the direction the league is going, the direction the ownership wants to go.
[B]
"You have people cutting costs all around the league. That's a big part of it. I think coaches' salaries are going to take a cut too along the way. So then they may not even want to hire me. They want to save some money. They can't write that off."[/B]

Jackson was asked whether he would work for less. "Why, would you?" he said, smiling

Pau Gasol, 29, has agreed in principle to a three-year contract extension that could be worth up to $64.7 million and would keep him locked up through the 2013-14 season.

Kobe Bryant, 31, is making progress on a three-year extension that could be worth up to $91 million and could also keep him locked up through 2013-14.

Andrew Bynum, 22, is in the first year of a four-year, $57.2-million deal that runs until 2012-13.

"They have a great chance to be a very good team for a while," Jackson said. "Drew [Bynum] is locked in and that's a great start from their standpoint of putting a great roster together that has some commonality. They've played together on a regular basis. Now there's a couple of other things they have to get done."

OMG....Master Zen please don't go....\( The best coach in NBA History, Shaq n Kobe ga bakalan juara without PJ, I believe that.....LA waktu dilatih Dell Harris/ Kurt Rambis juga punya materi pemain yg superrr.....Shaq, Eddie Jones, Elden Campbell, Van Exel, Kobe as a rookie......tpi mana hasilnya?? malu:

Bulls waktu dilatih Doug Collins juga udah ada Scottie Pippen, Jordan, Horace...mana hasilnya?? Jordan ga bakalan juara tanpa PJ p

wadooh.....jgn sampe d doi ga latih Lakers lg............o
Teh enak - 23/12/2009 08:51 AM

Quote:
Teh Enak ni paling jagoan dalam review hasil pertandingannya LAKERS....thumbup: nih ada hadiah cendol dr gue......D

Thanks bro, namanya juga fans sejati D

Quote:

[B]

Yep gw masi inget waktu di-coach ama Kurt Rambis.. seblum Rudy Tomjanovich masuk...
Bner2 bikin nangis liat Lakers masa itu \( \(
Gw yakin Phil tetep coach, kcuali kalo ada alasan health \)
melo-15 - 23/12/2009 12:39 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By DAV1DEBIANC0
wadooh.....jgn sampe d doi ga latih Lakers lg............o

Quote:
Thanks bro, namanya juga fans sejati D

Yep gw masi inget waktu di-coach ama Kurt Rambis.. seblum Rudy Tomjanovich masuk...
Bner2 bikin nangis liat Lakers masa itu \( \(
Gw yakin Phil tetep coach, kcuali kalo ada alasan health \)

Emang broo...itu bener2 masa transisi nya LAKERS waktu itu, tpi gw salutnya ama PJ langsng ditanganin dia langsng masuk Playoff kan kalo ga salah, setelah taon sebelomnya ga masuk playoff...malu: Dgn materi pemain seadanya bisa ngangkat performa tim..D Ada artikel menarik di ESPN web basketball, ada chat nya PJ ama fans2 nya.....nih:

----------------------
Paul Lin (Irvine,CA)

Describe the impact of Ron Artest on the team? Are you impressed by his defense? Many thought he would be a distraction to the team.

Phil Jackson (3:20 PM)

I think the record's kind of indicative of the difference he makes on this team. We think Ron's defense is good enough that he doesn't need help. We leave him alone on defense to play his own man. He's done a great job.
----------------------

Jason (L.A)

Do you think Andrew Bynum has the skill to be the best center in the league someday?

Phil Jackson (3:24 PM)

He could be one of the top scoring centers in the league. I think Andrew has that possibility. The area that he's working on are rebounding and defense. But scoring wise, he's really developed into a great scoring center.

John Gonzalez (Huntington Park)

Whats it like working with the 2 greatest players in NBA history(Michael and Kobe)

Phil Jackson (3:27 PM)

I don't think you can discount that Scottie Pippen is one of the top 50 players in the history of the NBA. So is Shaq O'Neal. To have those players to partner with is remarkable, for any great player to have a player with equal attention, dominance and abilities. I've been a very fortunate coach.

John Smith (NJ)

What do you think to yourself when people say the only reason your a good coach is because you had MJ and now you have Kobe?

Phil Jackson (3:30 PM)

I think they're right.

----------------------
Jay Kharatian (Los Angeles)

Do you think the current Lakers team is better than your 1995-96 Chicago Bulls team?

Phil Jackson (3:35 PM)

Very good teams, obviously. Very pleased with the capabilities of both of those teams. The Chicago team had a lot of speed, but not a lot of size. Great rebounding in Dennis Rodman and really tall, angular wings in Jordan and Harper. There's a different makeup of teams, even though they run the same offenses. It would be a real interesting game to see those two teams, as different as they are but still run the same offense.

thumbup:
melo-15 - 23/12/2009 12:45 PM

Another chat with Derek Fisher:

Eric (Reno, Nevada)

Were you as excited to come back to LA as we were to have you?

Derek Fisher (5:11 PM)

Yeah...I would say so. Under the circumstances of me coming back, there were mixed emotions, because I was coming back to LA surrounding family matters. But I saw it as a huge positive, coming back to this place.
---------------------

Greg (L.A)

There have been a lot of clutch players in Laker history. You, Kobe, West, and Horry. Who do you think is the most clutch player in Lakers history?

Derek Fisher (5:13 PM)

I don't know if you can name one guy to be honest. I don't know if I'd even throw myself into the conversation with guys like that. There have been so many great players in Laker history. My opinion would be biased, because I played with Kobe for so long and saw him make so many big plays and shots. If I were forced to vote, I'd vote for Kobe. I can't pick just one, but I wouldn't be in there, that's for sure.
--------------------

rosie (Los Angeles,Ca)

How do you feel when you see someone wearing your jersey?

Derek Fisher (5:15 PM)

It's still pretty surreal. Even though you know that people support the team and the players on the team like myself. It's still pretty surreal and humbling to see someone at a game or around the city with a jersey on with my name and number. Even though it's me, it's something that I've not quite gotten used to or expect.
-------------------------

John (Florida)

Did you (Like Kobe) enjoy last years championship more then the other 3?

Derek Fisher (5:18 PM)

Yeah. I would agree with that. Just from the standpoint of all of these experiences and how much has happened since 2002 and the appreciation of how hard it is to do. That's what he speaks of and I speak of when we say that we enjoyed this one more.
---------------------

Adam (Orange, Ca)

Hey Derek, how is the chemistry on the team with Ron Artest, seems like he is fitting in well with everyone.

Derek Fisher (5:19 PM)

Ron has come here to our team with a common goal with everyone else and that's to win a championship. When everyone's going for a common goal and on the same page, it makes for good chemistry. He's as good as we thought he'd be.
-----------------------

PK (Fountain Valley, CA)

Hey Fish! 0.4 or the big 3 against Orlando - which do you personally rank higher in your list of clutch shots?

Derek Fisher (5:20 PM)

I think anything you do in the Finals to impact games and help your team win ranks higher than anything else. That's the ultimate stage in pro basketball. We won that game. We've always loved hearing about 0.4 and what happened and how great it was for fans, but we lost in the Finals that year. So, I don't have the fondest memories of that season. So, the threes in Orlando.
---------------------
melo-15 - 23/12/2009 12:48 PM

Chat with PAU GASOL......

Darryl (Hyattsville, MD)

Pau, what was your initial reaction once you got the news that you were being traded to the laker's?

Pau Gasol (7:20 PM)

My initial reaction was shock. I was shocked to hear that I was getting traded. It took me a while to understand what was going on and digest what was happening around me.
------------------

Fred (NY)

With Bynum being healthy up to this point does it make it easier on you rather than being the only big man when he's hurt?

Pau Gasol (7:25 PM)

In a way, it does. Then I'm able to spend more minutes at the power forward position instead of the center position. And it gives us more strength and power inside. It's a big plus that Andrew is playing and is healthy.
-------------------

Rob (Los Angeles)

What about Kobe's game impressed you most when you got here and what do you think impressed him most about yours?

Pau Gasol (7:27 PM)

His determination. His spirit of being the best and how hard he works at it to be the best, every single night. His desire to win also is extremely impressive. He's a guy you definitely want on your side.
-------------------

iloveindonesia
Teh enak - 23/12/2009 01:44 PM

Los Angeles Lakers 111, Oklahoma City Thunder 108

Spoiler for RECAP

Lakers hold off Thunder for 5th straight win

LOS ANGELES(AP) Kobe Bryant scored 40 points for the sixth time this season, and the NBA-leading Los Angeles Lakers shook off a rough first half before hanging on for their 16th victory in 17 games, 111-108 over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday night.

Pau Gasol had 15 points and 11 rebounds for the road-weary Lakers, who needed two last-minute free throws apiece from Bryant and Derek Fisher to win their first game back from a five-game road trip.

After trailing by 12 in the first half, Los Angeles blew most of an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter. Baskets by Russell Westbrook and James Harden twice cut the Lakers' lead to one in the final 25 seconds, but Bryant and Fisher sealed Los Angeles' 12th straight win over Oklahoma City.

Kevin Durant scored 30 points before fouling out with 1:31 to play, and former UCLA star Westbrook had 21 points and 13 assists for the Thunder, who dropped back below .500 with their fifth loss in six games. Despite a strong start and finish at Staples Center, the Thunder haven't beaten the Lakers since they were the Seattle SuperSonics.

Thabo Sefolosha scored 16 points for the Thunder, but just three after halftime - and the guard missed an open 3-point attempt to tie it in the final two minutes.

Fisher's season high-tying 15 points included two free throws with 14.9 seconds left, followed by a missed 3-point attempt by Westbrook.

Playing at home for the first time since breaking his right index finger in a game against Minnesota, Bryant had another injury scare when he landed awkwardly on his left knee while putting up a backward layup with 5:08 to play. Bryant stayed down on the court for several moments, but shot his own free throws after a timeout - only to take an elbow to the jaw from Westbrook with 3:55 left.

Bryant persevered, drawing Durant's sixth foul before hitting two free throws with 19.5 seconds left in the 102nd 40-point game of his career.

The Lakers returned home after winning the last four games of their first big road trip in a season that began with 17 of their first 21 games at Staples Center. Los Angeles has five more home games in the next two weeks, including a Christmas meeting with Cleveland and a New Year's Day visit from Sacramento.

The Lakers very much resembled a team returning from a long trip in the first half, falling behind by double digits early in the second quarter with poor shooting and indifferent play by Ron Artest, who missed a rebound layup attempt when he inexplicably shot it flat-footed.

Durant and Westbrook led the Thunder to a 61-54 halftime lead. Bryant scored 18 points in the first half, but his fellow starters managed just eight field goals - including none for Andrew Bynum, who went 0 for 5.

Los Angeles made a 13-4 run to open the third quarter, taking the lead on Fisher's 3-pointer.

NOTES: The Lakers have won seven straight home games against Oklahoma City, and 11 straight home games overall. ... Westbrook got a technical foul in the third quarter for throwing the ball at the basket standard in frustration. ... Courtside fans included actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire, designer Diane Von Furstenburg and husband Barry Diller, and figure skater Michelle Kwan.

Spoiler for Boxscore

Spoiler for Pics

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube][/youtube]

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmymgg3tdmn

repak69 - 23/12/2009 01:46 PM

finally Lakers menang lagi lawan thunder..... yesssssss

Lakers vs OKC = 111 vs 108

Kobe Bryant scored 40 points for the sixth time this season.... black mamba is amazing.......
melo-15 - 23/12/2009 02:31 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By repak69
finally Lakers menang lagi lawan thunder..... yesssssss

Lakers vs OKC = 111 vs 108

Kobe Bryant scored 40 points for the sixth time this season.... black mamba is amazing.......

Fiuhhhh.....sempet gw kira bakalan kalah, abis waktu pertama liat kok jauh amat ketinggalannya....tapi untung ada KOBE D
What a game.....

@repak69..........tukeran cendol yuk?? D
RayX - 23/12/2009 07:14 PM

Maap Numpang promosi ya D

Besok Last Day Sale
NBA Jersey Swingman n Authentic!

Dijamin Super Murah, lebih murah dari KW malah! ngakak

Langsung ke https://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=2977307
Evan Palay - 23/12/2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

[B]

Waduuuh.. Tp blm ad kepastian kan dy brenti? Tp mag dr dl jg ad gosip dy bakalan brenti ngelatih coz dah dapet gelar Zen.. Gw sih ngarepnya dy 2th lg ngelatih Lakers termasuk skrg.. Dan mudah2an dy dapet 2 cincin lg.. Jadi dari MJ 6 and Kobe 6.. Hoho..

Oh iy.. Dpt drmn bro chat2 kyQ gt? Hoho,, Mantap bet dah.. Syg gw blm jualan cendol.. Hahaha..
Page 15 of 489 | ‹ First  < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.