Basketball
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.
Total Views: 129643 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 23 of 489 | ‹ First  < 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 >  Last ›

baidlsukma - 16/01/2010 07:22 PM

yo ,,,,, kekalahan dari clippers bisa dbalas dengan lemenangan yang lebih telakkk...
lakers the real la.....

bynumm makin edan....
gasol udah maenn????
Teh enak - 16/01/2010 11:08 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By melo-15
Rumorya sih Farmar bakalan out musim depan alias Free Agent (FA)...coz musim ini $1,9 mill kontraknya terakhir ama LA, n kalo LA mau sign dia mesti dia minta kenaikan salary, minimal spt Sasha yg around $5.....nah itulah LA keberatan D Makanya hampir pasti PG nya next season bakalan dpt yg lebih berkualitas, dgn catatan nggak ada Trade ya musim ini....coz bakalan dpt jatah cap dari FA nya Morisson yg around $5,2 mil musim ini.....D
Bayangin kalo next season dpt tambahan cap dari Farmar n Morrison yg quit....kira2 bakalan dpt salary around $7,1 mill.....so.....nggak tau deh kelanjutannya, semoga dpt yg sekaliber Moo ato Billups p ....oiya kayanya Fisher jg udah terakhir jg kontraknya, ato taon depan berakhirnya y....lupa gw...Fish salary nya $5 mill juga. D

Quote:
Original Posted By Evan Palay
Gile bgt.. Vujacic koq mahal amt ye gajinya? Hahaha.. Pdhl oon gitu.. Tp bnr jg tuh, mending tggu akhir musim aj.. Biar nanti skuadnya tambah maut.. Utk Om Fisher sbnrnya gw rasa dy msh dibutuhkan.. Kecuali dy mang dah mao pensiun.. Gw inget bgt jasa2nya pas playoffs kmrn.. Klo ga ad dy blm tentu LAL menang NBA Championship dengan mudah.. Hoho..

Fish bench aja deh.. dan dia harus mau ambil veteran minimum..
Mnurut gw Lakers terlalu loyal ama dia..
udah bruntung dapet cincin keempat ama Lakers nohope:

Yup, Sasha emang overrated, kalo Billups rasanya g mungkin de, soalnya sama2 dari West (Denver).. Hinrich? Pokoknya taun depan Mitch harus bisa dapetin Bench bagus D

Quote:
Original Posted By baidlsukma
yo ,,,,, kekalahan dari clippers bisa dbalas dengan lemenangan yang lebih telakkk...
lakers the real la.....

bynumm makin edan....
gasol udah maenn????

Maen tuh, kesikut Davis juga,
payah ni Davis ga sportif, kalah terus main kasar...
jadi ga respek ma dia gw nohope:
Makan tuh flagrant foul D

@All Sori updatenya rada telat, maklum Weekend wkwk malu:
Teh enak - 16/01/2010 11:11 PM

Los Angeles Lakers 126, Los Angeles Clippers 86

Spoiler for RECAP

Bryant, Gasol lead Lakers’ rout of Clippers

=STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Derek Fisher(notes) could never remember having a cross word with Baron Davis(notes) in their careers until Davis unleashed a whole volley of them, along with a couple of dangerous elbows.

Fisher just chalked it up to the stress of a 40-point loss—and the woes of playing for the Clippers in the Lakers’ town.

Kobe Bryant(notes) scored 30 points, Pau Gasol(notes) returned from a six-game injury absence with 20 points and six rebounds, and the Lakers re-established their dominance in Los Angeles with a 126-86 victory over the Clippers on Friday night.

Nine days after the Clippers ended a nine-game losing streak to the Lakers, Bryant’s club posted its largest win of the season and its biggest margin of victory over the Clippers since the Staples Center’s co-tenants moved up from San Diego in 1984.

The rivalry also got a bit of spice from the point guards’ third-quarter confrontation.

“He and I have had a good relationship over the years, but it’s part of the game,” Fisher said. “I didn’t take it personally. When you’re in the game, when your team’s losing the way they were losing, you’re going to react.”

After Fisher and Gasol trapped Davis in a corner near the Lakers’ bench, Fisher swiped aggressively at the ball. Davis responded with a swinging elbow into Gasol’s chest, knocking the 7-footer back and incurring a flagrant foul.

Davis and Fisher then confronted each other face-to-face, with Davis shouting and gesturing while Bryant got in between. Davis then shoved his way free of Bryant and continued yelling at Fisher while being led away.

“In the second half, they were real scrappy,” Davis said. “They were definitely playing with a little more aggressiveness, and that’s what they do. They slap, they grab, they try to bully you. And that’s what they were able to do. They were able to bully us tonight.”

Eric Gordon(notes) and Craig Smith(notes) scored 17 points apiece for the Clippers, who got the defending champions’ attention last week with a 102-91 victory. Andrew Bynum(notes) had 20 points and seven rebounds as the Lakers took control of the rematch with an impressive third quarter, scoring 12 straight points early and expanding a three-point halftime lead to 24 with a 33-11 run before coasting to a season-best 73-point half.

The Clippers lost their third straight without leading scorer Chris Kaman(notes), who has a sore lower back—but at least Davis, who had 14 points and seven assists, put up a fight.

“We were ready to have a good half,” Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. “That brouhaha with Davis, I thought that was what we had to have. Instead of letting him muscle our guards around, it was good that someone stood up to him.”

A sore back and the white brace on his broken finger didn’t stop Bryant from making some of the second half’s biggest shots. He hit a 3-pointer from two steps behind the line to put the Lakers up by 20 in the third quarter, and another 3-pointer put the Lakers ahead 100-70 early in the fourth before sitting down with 8:23 to play.

The Lakers still aren’t totally healthy, given Bryant’s litany of minor injuries, but they’ve maintained the NBA’s best record (31-9) despite their woes.

“They probably had a little chip on their shoulders (from the previous meeting),” Clippers forward Marcus Camby(notes) said. “We played a good first half and were together on defense. The second half was a totally different story. Our inability to make shots and our lack of defense was giving those guys everything — layups, 3-point shots, and they were getting to the free throw line.”

Gasol’s return from a hamstring injury meant the Lakers had all 13 players available for the first time this season. Gasol missed the season’s first 11 games with another hamstring injury, while Luke Walton(notes) and Ron Artest(notes) also have missed stretches.

“If we move the ball and play defense the way we did, especially in the second half, we’ll be a tough team to beat,” Gasol said.

NOTES: The Lakers will reach the midway point of the regular season Monday night against Orlando in a rematch of last season’s NBA finals. … Los Angeles’ NBA teams faced each other one night after the NHL’s Los Angeles Kings beat the Anaheim Ducks in the same building. UCLA’s men’s basketball team will host USC on Saturday. … Gordon was both excited and surprised to hear he’ll compete with Toronto’s DeMar DeRozan(notes) in a “dunk-in” for a spot in the All-Star weekend slam dunk contest. Saying the invitation surprised him because he rarely gets a chance to dunk in games, the 6-foot-3 Gordon promised “a few surprises” on Feb. 12. … Courtside fans included actors Will Ferrell and Bryan Brown, “Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane and Dodgers CF Matt Kemp, who agreed to a new two-year, $10.95 million contract earlier in the day.

Spoiler for Boxscore

Spoiler for Pics

Spoiler for Game Highlights

Davis Elbows Gasol

[youtube][/youtube]

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube][/youtube]

JD2K HD Highlights (Lakers plays only)

[youtube][/youtube]

HD Download (DivX) 68 MB:

http://lakersmedia.com/vid/011510-clippers-divx.avi

Evan Palay - 16/01/2010 11:18 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Teh enak

Yup, Sasha emang overrated, kalo Billups rasanya g mungkin de, soalnya sama2 dari West (Denver).. Hinrich? Pokoknya taun depan Mitch harus bisa dapetin Bench bagus D

Hmm.. Klo jd bench boleh dah, yg rasa dy jg mao pensiun di Lakers dah.. Jinrich boleh jg tuh.. Kepikiran jg ma gw kmrn, tp gw rasa Bulls berat buat ngelepas..

Gileee.. Tu skor beda ampe 40pts! Ancur bet.. Pesta besar di Staples Center.. Hahaha.. Mang beda dah klo Lakers full power.. Kmrn lwn Clippers ga ad Gasol kan? Hoho.. Ok dah.. Lakers mudah2an bs balik lg ke win straightnya.. Go get the best record! 30 win streak! Hahaha..

Gasol maen bgs hr ni.. Kobe mulai PD lg.. Bynum jg sm ma Gasol cetak 20pts.. Mang dah 2 tower yang mengerikan.. Beeeh.. Yg mantap si Om Fish neh, 4pts 6asts 8rbs 2stls! Mang dah defensenya ngeri dah tua2 jg.. Hoho.. Keep up this good play! Go Lakers!
Tentara Bayaran - 17/01/2010 06:58 AM

Quote:
Lakers unlikely to make any big trades

The Lakers have $83.7 million committed to just eight players for the 2010-11 season, and are unlikely to make any big trades this season.

Not that they are feeling any pressure -- they have the league's best record (31-9) at the halfway point. If they do make a trade, it will likely be for help at point guard -- they can dangle the expiring contracts of Adam Morrison ($5.3 million), Derek Fisher ($5 million) and Jordan Farmar ($1.9 million).
Source: Los Angeles Times

syg bgt Lakers bayar mahal adam morrison cuman buat jd bench warmer bingung
Teh enak - 17/01/2010 11:44 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Tentara Bayaran
syg bgt Lakers bayar mahal adam morrison cuman buat jd bench warmer bingung

Iya kalo gw nonton dia main rasanya pengen lempar dia sepatu... nohope:

Farmar yang gajinya 1/5 nya dia aja maennya 10x lebih bagus D heh

Santai aja, itu baru rumor kan?
Besok bisa lain kenyataannya.. but nice inpoh beer:
wisnflick - 17/01/2010 01:43 PM

wah ada room Lakers toh disini genit:

salam kenal semuanya cool:
Teh enak - 17/01/2010 04:21 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By wisnflick

Welcome bro beer:
repak69 - 17/01/2010 06:33 PM

Quote:
Iya kalo gw nonton dia main rasanya pengen lempar dia sepatu... nohope:

Farmar yang gajinya 1/5 nya dia aja maennya 10x lebih bagus D heh

Santai aja, itu baru rumor kan?
Besok bisa lain kenyataannya.. but nice inpoh beer:

Bener juga bro....
Adam morisson kok gaji gede tapi kualitas agak memble yah,,,, D

Quote:

welcome bro....
Verbazend - 17/01/2010 06:41 PM

Adam morrison pas di bobcats bagus kok maennya p

cm sayang aja ga dpt kesempatan maen di lakers, dgn 5mpg ga mungkin dia bs kontribusi amazed:
melo-15 - 18/01/2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Hinrich?? bukan tipe nya coach PJ deh kayanya, PJ cenderung suka yg deffense nya bgs+tinggi kalo bisa...wktu Fish berhubung udah paham bgt ama triangle offense ya jadilah D lets see kehebatannya Kupchak p
Quote:

Salam kenal jg gan,sering2 mampir ya....D
Quote:
Original Posted By Verbazend
Adam morrison pas di bobcats bagus kok maennya p

cm sayang aja ga dpt kesempatan maen di lakers, dgn 5mpg ga mungkin dia bs kontribusi amazed:

Emang broo, waktu di Cats lumayan maennya, tpi gara2 cedera itu yg bikin dia lost shooting touch nya, n ga bisa kembali ke performa puncak nya...makanya di trade, hasil pilihannya Michael Jordan mendaratnya di LA semua ni, dari Kwame sampe Morrison D n hasilnya jeblok pula, kalo jadi scout udah di pecat tuh dia malu:
Teh enak - 18/01/2010 03:20 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By melo-15

Emang broo, waktu di Cats lumayan maennya, tpi gara2 cedera itu yg bikin dia lost shooting touch nya, n ga bisa kembali ke performa puncak nya...makanya di trade, hasil pilihannya Michael Jordan mendaratnya di LA semua ni, dari Kwame sampe Morrison D n hasilnya jeblok pula, kalo jadi scout udah di pecat tuh dia malu:

LOL bner juga picknya Om Jordan ke Lakers semua, ancur smua juga D
Great players don't make a great GM D
Lagian Morisson salahnya dia sendiri awal2 trade ga nunjukin potensinya, malah kalah tempat sama Shannon Brown ( yg notabene cuma sebagai pelengkap trade :nohope\)
Makin lama menitnya malah dimakan Brown nohope:

Bsok lawan Magic..
Nostalgia dulu ahhh

[youtube][/youtube]

Sweet Memories beer:
I miss Ariza.. \(
DAV1DEBIANCO - 18/01/2010 09:31 PM

udh lama ga mampir.....o

ada gossip apa neh tentang tim kesayangan kita..bingung
dialog - 19/01/2010 12:08 AM
[Taruhan Cendol]Big Match: Lakers vs Cavaliers (21/1/2010 07.30 WIB)
Evan Palay - 19/01/2010 06:20 AM

Quote:
LOL bner juga picknya Om Jordan ke Lakers semua, ancur smua juga D
Great players don't make a great GM D
Lagian Morisson salahnya dia sendiri awal2 trade ga nunjukin potensinya, malah kalah tempat sama Shannon Brown ( yg notabene cuma sebagai pelengkap trade :nohope\)
Makin lama menitnya malah dimakan Brown nohope:

Bsok lawan Magic..
Nostalgia dulu ahhh

[youtube][/youtube]

Sweet Memories beer:
I miss Ariza.. \(

Hahaha.. Oh itu pilihannya Om MJ.. Wadoh2.. Parah jg ye.. Hahaha.. Tp sbnrnya pilihannya bagus awal2 doang x ye, pas draft.. Pas ke Lakers ga bgs.. Hahaha..

Iy nih.. Sbnrnya Ariza bgs maennya di LAL, tp gw rada ilfil pas tw dy pindah ke Rockets gr2 dy sombong ato apalah mksdnya itu.. Artest awal2 sih blm keliatan performa terbaiknya coz blm terlalu lama adaptasi.. Tp gw yakin pas playoffs, mental n permainannya pasti bs nyatu dah ma LAL.. Hope this year, LAL will defend their champion.. Go Lakers!
whosknows - 19/01/2010 06:24 AM

kudu hati hati nih lawan magic o
jangan di lihat bberapa match terakhir magic maennya jelek o
bisa bisa ntar ngasih kejutan o
repak69 - 19/01/2010 01:14 PM

akhirnya Lakers menang Vs magic... 98 vs 92

magic sempet leading,,,, bikin deg2an aje....

shannon brown 22 poits,,, gokil.....

25detik terakhir..... in Q4
LakersReporter
Shannon Brown just tied his career high with 20 points on 8-of-12 shooting. Ironically, without a dunk.

LakersReporter
If the Lakers hold onto their 96-89 lead w/25.8 seconds left, they'll send the Magic to their 7th loss in 9 games.

=====
LakersReporter
The Lakers are officially halfway through their regular season ... that didn't take long, huh?
Teh enak - 19/01/2010 01:24 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By repak69
akhirnya Lakers menang Vs magic... 98 vs 92

magic sempet leading,,,, bikin deg2an aje....

shannon brown 22 poits,,, gokil.....

25detik terakhir..... in Q4
LakersReporter
Shannon Brown just tied his career high with 20 points on 8-of-12 shooting. Ironically, without a dunk.

LakersReporter
If the Lakers hold onto their 96-89 lead w/25.8 seconds left, they'll send the Magic to their 7th loss in 9 games.

=====
LakersReporter
The Lakers are officially halfway through their regular season ... that didn't take long, huh?

Yup2 Benchnya Lakers mantab hari ini beer:

Vince kayanya bahunya kesakitan tuh nohope:
Halfway season nih, rekornya 32-9, not bad, masi terbaik sejauh ini kok D

Go LAKERS!
Teh enak - 19/01/2010 01:44 PM

Los Angeles Lakers 98, Orlando Magic 92

Spoiler for RECAP

Lakers rally in 4th for 98-92 win over Magic

Buzz up! 4
Print

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Shannon Brown(notes) began the day with an invitation to the slam dunk contest. He ended it by showing he’s got a whole lot more than just hops and jams in his growing game.

And the Los Angeles Lakers reminded the Orlando Magic there’s much more to these champions than just Kobe Bryant(notes).

Brown scored a career-high 22 points, Pau Gasol(notes) had 17 points and 10 rebounds, and Los Angeles scored the first 15 points of the fourth quarter Monday night for a 98-92 victory in the first rematch of last season’s NBA finals.

The Lakers (32-9) reached the midway point of the regular season and sent themselves off on an eight-game road trip with a late surge that showed exactly what they can do without much help from Bryant. Although the superstar scored just 11 points on 4-of-19 shooting after taking a hard hit on his broken finger early on, his teammates led Los Angeles to its 18th win in 19 home games.

Brown scored nine points in the fourth, while Lamar Odom(notes) and Jordan Farmar(notes) combined for 13 straight points while the Lakers roared away in the opening minutes of the final period.

“We knew they were going to be ready to get some kind of revenge from the series, so we knew how the (reserves) played would be really important,” said Brown, whose ferocious dunking has made him an early favorite for the All-Star showcase next month in Dallas. “If you want to be the best at this game, you’ve got to have a great all-around game. I definitely work on more than my dunks.”

The Lakers have played 26 of their first 41 games at home, an advantage that will even up during a 14-day trip that begins Thursday at Cleveland in a meeting of the NBA’s two conference leaders. The Lakers haven’t lost at home since the Cavaliers’ visit on Christmas, winning seven straight.

Farmar scored 11 points and Odom had nine points and 16 rebounds for the Lakers, who trounced the Magic in five games in the finals last summer. While Los Angeles appears to be a clear title contender, Orlando’s future is murkier after seven losses in nine games.

“We started (the season) out great, and then teams started changing their game plans against us,” Dwight Howard(notes) said. “So we’ve just got to do a better job of figuring out other teams’ game plans and go forth from there. I know we’ve been in a tough stretch, but we’ve just got to continue to work. We’re going to get over this.”

Howard had 24 points—but just one field goal after halftime—and 12 rebounds for the Magic, who wrapped up a four-game road trip with their third straight defeat. The way Orlando lost was even more disconcerting, with a wildly up-and-down performance that bottomed out in the fourth, when the Magic didn’t manage a field goal for nearly six minutes.

“I don’t think they put the clamps on me (in the second half),” Howard said. “They just double-teamed, and I had to pass it out to guys who hit shots. We just turned the ball over too much in the second half, and they went on a big run.”

Momentum reversed abruptly throughout the night, with the Lakers dominating much of the first half before Orlando overwhelmed them in the third quarter with a 20-2 run, turning a nine-point deficit into a nine-point lead in less than 7 minutes.

Odom and Farmar then took charge entering the fourth quarter, erasing the Magic’s 68-64 lead. Gasol’s jumper put the Lakers up 79-68 with 7:42 left, and the Magic never got closer than four points on Vince Carter’s(notes) 3-pointer in the final seconds.

“It just took us a minute to collect ourselves a little bit, and then we got back to it,” said Bryant, whose finger hampered his game. “Every time it gets hit real good like it did tonight, it really feels fractured. I’ve just got to take it as it comes.”

Bryant managed just four points in the first half before a 1-for-8 effort in the third quarter, falling well short of the 30 points he needed to become the youngest player in NBA history to score 25,000 points.

Orlando also got little from Carter, who’s struggling with his sprained left shoulder. He has played sparingly in January, sitting out three games before returning at Portland last Friday. Although he went to the bench late in the second quarter grimacing and holding his shoulder, he returned in the second half to finish his nine-point, 3-of-11 performance.

“I got hit (on the shoulder) three times. The first one was the worst one,” Carter said. “It’s a little sore and swollen, and that’s just the way it’s going to be until it has time to heal. It’s one of those things, like, how long do you sit out? Is it good enough to move? Yeah, but when it gets hit, then it’s a little sore. It’s a tough situation.”

^Notes: Unless Bryant goes nearly scoreless for the next month, he’ll be the youngest player to score 25,000 points. He also was the youngest player to score 23,000 and 24,000, although he had a big head start over Wilt Chamberlain by skipping college. … Courtside fans included Adam Sandler, Leonardo DiCaprio and model Bar Refaeli, and California first lady Maria Shriver.

Spoiler for Boxscore

Spoiler for Pics

Spoiler for Game Highlights

[youtube][/youtube]

NBA Recap Highlights

[youtube][/youtube]

JD2K HD Highlights (Lakers plays only)

[youtube][/youtube]

HD Download (DivX) 98 MB:

http://lakersmedia.com/vid/011810-magic-divx.avi

DAV1DEBIANCO - 19/01/2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

yg udh iso ikutan donk......DDD

yakin menang lah....beer:
Page 23 of 489 | ‹ First  < 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.