Basketball
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.
Total Views: 129643 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 7 of 489 | ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >  Last ›

melo-15 - 06/11/2009 10:34 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Evan Palay
Hahaha.. Ga peduli dah James mao dituker ma sapa aj.. Gile aj.. Kobe ma James maen berdua lwn 5 org jg menang mereka.. Hahaha.. Tp yg option terakhir bisa dipertimbangkan bro.. Hahaha..

Untuk option pertama ditambahin ma Farmar dah.. Hahaha.. Biarin aj yg di bench cm Fisher, Odom, Brown ma Mbenga.. Yg penting starternya itu loh: Kobe, Artest, James, Gasol, Bynum.. Makan dah tuh tempe goreng! Hahaha..

Setuju broo...Lebron bisa kok maen PG, jadi kaya Magic Johnson D its SHOW TIME p
24KOBE - 06/11/2009 11:16 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Teh enak
Stuju gan, 2 pemain terhebat di dekade ini bersatu,
bisa2 menang 10 cincin tuh.. D
rekornya mungkin sampe 83-0 D
j/k

Tp anything is possible loh in NBA, siapa tau trade ini kejadian beneran taon dpn..
Masi inget Gasol trade gak?
Itu disebut2 biggest steal of the century, Masa memphis mau nuker Gasol ma kroco2 kaya Kwame Brown dkk? Gw masi heran jg D
So let's keep our fingers crossed \)

org2 bilang waktu itu the greatest steal of the century, karena mereka gak sadar, kalo yang di trade bukan cuman kwame brown, tapi juga marc gasol (adiknya pau gasol), yang sekarang mainnya kayak allstar center di memphis (maklum karena yao cedera, plus shaq udah tua).

marc gasol is a very good player.

btw kabar buruk buat lakers lawan memphis nich gan, besok bynum ama pau gasol gak bisa main, DJ mbenga jadi starter lagi dah, hahaha.

tapi ada hikmahnya juga bynum gak main, 2 taon terakhir cedera mulu kalo lawan memphis.

semoga main di kandang bisa nambah semangat lakers untuk menang, kobe can only do so much, he need help, waktunya ron2 dan odom step up!!!
Teh enak - 07/11/2009 11:44 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By 24KOBE
org2 bilang waktu itu the greatest steal of the century, karena mereka gak sadar, kalo yang di trade bukan cuman kwame brown, tapi juga marc gasol (adiknya pau gasol), yang sekarang mainnya kayak allstar center di memphis (maklum karena yao cedera, plus shaq udah tua).

marc gasol is a very good player.

btw kabar buruk buat lakers lawan memphis nich gan, besok bynum ama pau gasol gak bisa main, DJ mbenga jadi starter lagi dah, hahaha.

tapi ada hikmahnya juga bynum gak main, 2 taon terakhir cedera mulu kalo lawan memphis.

semoga main di kandang bisa nambah semangat lakers untuk menang, kobe can only do so much, he need help, waktunya ron2 dan odom step up!!!

Iya neh gan, si DJ bner2 jd starting center..
Go DJ ! Go DJ ! ngakak

Tapi wow baru first half udah 10 rebound, not bad DJ D

1st Half :
Lakers 49 Grizzlies 51

anjr*t gara2 3 point nya si GAY \(
j3v10s - 07/11/2009 11:51 AM
S a l e
Evan Palay - 07/11/2009 07:35 PM

Quote:
Iya neh gan, si DJ bner2 jd starting center..
Go DJ ! Go DJ ! ngakak

Tapi wow baru first half udah 10 rebound, not bad DJ D

1st Half :
Lakers 49 Grizzlies 51

anjr*t gara2 3 point nya si GAY \(

Huahaha.. Untung aj our MAN mengamuk dengan 41pts 4rbs n 1ast.. Bryant, 31, became the youngest player in NBA history to eclipse the 24,000-point mark.. Cantik bet dah!

Quote:
Original Posted By melo-15
Setuju broo...Lebron bisa kok maen PG, jadi kaya Magic Johnson D its SHOW TIME p

Hahaha.. Mending Kobe aj yg jd PG biar bnr2 meneruskan Magic coz sm2 Lakers.. Hoho.. Mantap!
kandaym - 07/11/2009 09:24 PM

Teh enak - 08/11/2009 06:43 AM
LA Lakers 114, Memphis 98
Wah telat neh... maklum malming gan D
Yah better late than never \)

KOBEEEEE!! Liat fade away shots nya gan...
Mangggstabbb.. D

LA Lakers 114, Memphis 98

Spoiler for RECAP

=STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) always credits his mentors and teachers when he rolls past a scoring milestone. Given the manner in which he hit his latest superlative, he felt it was only appropriate to give a nod to Hakeem Olajuwon.

Bryant scored 41 points while becoming the youngest player to reach 24,000, leading the short-handed Los Angeles Lakers to a 114-98 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday night.

Scoring basket after basket on turnaround jumpers and inside moves against the undersized Memphis defenders in the low post, Bryant carried the Lakers while reaching the milestone 38 days before Wilt Chamberlain did. With a second-half surge from his growing repertoire of inside moves, he even overtook Grizzlies guard Allen Iverson(notes) for 16th place on the NBA’s career scoring list. Bryant visited Olajuwon over the summer to learn more about low-post play, and the Houston Rockets’ famed center provided Kobe with even more skills to keep knocking down scoring marks.

“You think back on all the years I’ve been here, all the mentors I’ve had,” Bryant said. “I’ve learned everything from other guys that have been here. There’s nothing original in my game.”

Even if Bryant doesn’t invent, there are nights when he perfects—and the rest of the Lakers were grateful for his attention to detail.

Ron Artest(notes) had 19 points and seven assists in the fourth straight win for the defending NBA champions, who played without injured big men Andrew Bynum(notes) and Pau Gasol(notes). Lamar Odom(notes) managed just three points before fouling out on his 30th birthday, but Bryant and Artest probably can carry the Lakers until they’re whole again.

“We don’t really know the identity of the team right now,” Artest said. “We’re driving without a license—no identity. We’re like ‘The Bourne Ultimatum.”’

Before punctuating his night with two beautiful fallaway jumpers in the final 2 minutes, Bryant became the 17th NBA player to score 24,000 points on a second-quarter basket. At 31 years, 75 days old, Bryant needed every bit of his head start from skipping college to beat Chamberlain to the mark.

Bryant scored exactly 41 points for the third time in four games, giving him 99 career 40-point games. Bryant scored 15 points in the third quarter while the Lakers turned a halftime deficit into a 12-point lead, and he added 10 in the final period while the healthy Lakers held on.

“It looked easy because I did a lot of work early to get my position (in the low post),” Bryant said. “It just comes easier to me this year because I’m well-rested. I have the energy to carry things for a longer period of time.”

Iverson had eight points in 22 minutes coming off the bench in his third game with Memphis. Before the game, the 10-time All-Star said he didn’t fully understand the controversy over several barbed comments he made earlier in the Grizzlies’ road trip when he said he didn’t want to come off the bench or be part of a rebuilding team.

Rudy Gay(notes) scored 22 points—two in the fourth quarter—and Zach Randolph(notes) had 21 points and 15 rebounds for the Grizzlies, who are winless on a four-game trip that ends Saturday night against the Clippers.

“For the most part, we played pretty good defense on Kobe, but he hit tough shots,” Gay said. “(Bynum and Gasol) are really good players, but they also have Kobe, and Kobe’s a great player. So it’s not like just because those two guys were out that we thought we were going to win. You’ve still got to play the game.”

The Lakers opened a stretch with 14 of 16 games at home by beating Memphis for the fifth straight time overall and the fifth in a row at Staples Center.

Bynum sat out after straining his right elbow in Wednesday’s win at Houston, while Gasol missed the chance to play against his brother, Marc, the Grizzlies’ starting center, because of a strained hamstring that’s kept him out all season.

“Great teams aren’t just one or two players,” Memphis coach Lionel Hollins said. “They’re great for a reason. They need those two players to compete on the highest stage, but during the regular season, they’ll find a way to get around those injuries.”

Odom struggled in Pau Gasol’s place, and DJ Mbenga(notes) had 13 rebounds while starting for the first time in his three seasons with the Lakers.

NOTES: Buffalo Bills WR Terrell Owens attended the game, waiting in the tunnel afterward for Lakers friends to finish dressing. … Mbenga, the Congolese 7-footer, had started two games in his career, one in each of his first two seasons with Dallas. … The Lakers honored John Radcliffe, their longtime scorer, by presenting a championship ring to his wife, Carolyn. Radcliffe, who had held his job since 1961, died during the summer. … Bryant is responsible for the three highest-scoring performances by an opponent in Grizzlies history, including a 60-point game in March 2007.

Source : http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=Avu_MyP2rQMqVi6dwzxYtDy8vLYF?gid=2009110613&prov=ap

Spoiler for Boxscore

Source : Yahoo Sports & NBA.com

Spoiler for Game Highlights

JD2K's Game Highlights (90.48 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?gnmomnn5mwh

Eh Artest, minum susu dolo sana biar tambah tinggi,
ngedunk aja ga nyampe D wkwkwk
atebzz - 08/11/2009 12:31 PM

wow
keren sekali gan
Teh enak - 09/11/2009 09:56 AM

Noo... Gasol & Bynum masi blom bisa maen lawan Hornets \(

Lagi2 si DJ yang start
Go DJ Go DJ go go go D
Evan Palay - 09/11/2009 11:39 AM

Quote:
Noo... Gasol & Bynum masi blom bisa maen lawan Hornets \(

Lagi2 si DJ yang start
Go DJ Go DJ go go go D

Hahaha.. Tenang aj bro.. Ni aj dah beda 20an.. NOH mang payah abiz.. Bukan kontender lg.. Hahaha..
repak69 - 09/11/2009 11:57 AM

Finally Lakers vs Hornets : 104 vs 88

Go Lakers
melo-15 - 09/11/2009 12:28 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Evan Palay
Hahaha.. Tenang aj bro.. Ni aj dah beda 20an.. NOH mang payah abiz.. Bukan kontender lg.. Hahaha..

Yoi....kasian tuh CP3 disana kaya maen sendiri ga jelas gt D Padahal hr ini yg maen bagus cuma Kobe, Walton+Brown p untung si DJ tampil joss juga.....kalo gini apa Bynum trade aja? biar DJ starting center bisa dapet LBJ D
Kalo dri segi deffense DJ emang mantappp abiz, cuma offense nya yg kurang, joss tu orang malu:
Teh enak - 09/11/2009 01:15 PM

Go Lakers!!
Shannon Brown kesetanan!! D

LA Lakers 104, Hornets 88

Spoiler for RECAP

Kobe gets 28 in Lakers’ 5th straight win

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Kobe Bryant(notes) and coach Phil Jackson both thought the injury-depleted Lakers would get a stern early season test from the New Orleans Hornets. Instead, their visitors barely put up a fight.

Yes, DJ Mbenga(notes) and Shannon Brown(notes) were just that good.

Bryant scored 28 points, Brown added 15 and Los Angeles thrived again without its top two big men, beating the New Orleans Hornets 104-88 Sunday night.

Mbenga had 10 points and 12 rebounds in his fourth career NBA start for the defending champions, who easily won their fifth straight game and second in a row without injured center Andrew Bynum(notes) and forward Pau Gasol(notes).

Before he took it easy after halftime, Bryant replaced those 14 feet of big men by repeatedly getting the ball in the post. He also got strong efforts from players who sometimes don’t play at all for the full-strength Lakers.

“We believed this was going to be a really, really tough game,” Bryant said. “Because of that, everybody’s antennas were up, and everybody was really focused. We got a lot of help from DJ, Shannon, all the bench guys. There are going to be nights when we struggle, and we’ll need their help.”

Bryant and Jackson haven’t forgotten the Hornets were Los Angeles’ near-equals just two years ago, when the teams battled down the stretch for the Western Conference’s best record. But these Hornets couldn’t keep up as Los Angeles opened a 27-point lead in the third quarter and coasted to a 6-1 start, with Bryant sitting down for good with nearly seven minutes still to play.

“We had a little easier time than I had anticipated,” Jackson said. “We were really prepared for a rush that they make in the second half, and they never got to that.”

After scoring exactly 41 points in three of the Lakers’ previous four games, Bryant scored 26 in the first half, repeatedly capitalizing down low with ease against Devin Brown’s(notes) defense. Bryant went scoreless in the third when New Orleans finally double-teamed him, but he rotated the ball to open shooters for five 3-pointers in the period—three by Brown.

“When Kobe gets going in the post, it creates a lot of opportunities,” Brown said. “You’ve just got to knock them down.”

After leading by 17 points during the first half, Los Angeles opened the second half on a 17-3 run with two of Brown’s 3-pointers. The backup guard added a few rim-shaking dunks while scoring all his points after halftime. Even Mbenga, the Lakers’ backup center with rudimentary skills, matched his career scoring high and fell one shy of his NBA rebounding best while making his second straight start.

Chris Paul(notes) had 15 points and nine assists for the Hornets, who made just 36.5 percent of their shots while opening a three-game West Coast road trip with their fourth loss in five games.

“They’re a really good team, and we’re a team that’s a work in progress,” Paul said. “They beat us in all aspects of the game. Kobe got going and Mbenga got going, and they looked like the Lakers. … We’re just trying to find something that works. We’re missing defense and the ability to score.”

New Orleans coach Byron Scott began the trip by bumping shooting guard Morris Peterson(notes) from the starting lineup in favor of Devin Brown, who had played just eight minutes all season. Peterson started the Hornets’ first six games, but made just 34.1 percent of his shots while playing defense that didn’t please Scott.

Immediately after the opening tip, Devin Brown turned the ball over to Bryant for a drive and a dunk.

Scott previewed another change after the game, announcing his intention to replace Julian Wright(notes) with Peja Stojakovic(notes) in Monday’s starting lineup against the Clippers.

“I thought (Brown) defended Kobe about as well as you can, but Kobe is just an unbelievable basketball player,” Scott said. “The third quarter is killing us. This is two straight games that we came out and the other team just kind of dominated us in that quarter. We’ve got to solve that problem quick.”

Bynum’s strained right elbow has sidelined him for the past two games, while Gasol’s strained right hamstring has kept him out since the preseason. Both will have three more days to heal before Thursday’s visit from surprising Phoenix, the early Pacific Division co-leaders with Los Angeles.

NOTES: New Orleans didn’t even dress Peterson, moving him to the inactive list. … The Lakers are just two games into a stretch with 14 of 16 games at Staples Center. … Anthony Kiedis and Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers sat together on the baseline.
Source : http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2009110813&prov=ap

Spoiler for Boxscore

Source : Yahoo Sports & NBA.com

Spoiler for Game Highlights

JD2K's SD Game Highlights (60 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zy30yuwejzm

CP3 kok maen jelek yah... pengen trade apa yah dia? D

Gila Mbenga, It's Mbenga time!
sampe dilempar bola bokongnya sama Odom.. huehehe
Evan Palay - 09/11/2009 08:13 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By melo-15
Yoi....kasian tuh CP3 disana kaya maen sendiri ga jelas gt D Padahal hr ini yg maen bagus cuma Kobe, Walton+Brown p untung si DJ tampil joss juga.....kalo gini apa Bynum trade aja? biar DJ starting center bisa dapet LBJ D
Kalo dri segi deffense DJ emang mantappp abiz, cuma offense nya yg kurang, joss tu orang malu:

Hahaha.. Klo gw sih mao2 aj dah.. Bynum, Vujacic, Morrison, ma Luke buang aj dah.. Dpt LBJ ga ya? Hahaha.. Iy tu si Mbenga msh ditempa biar kyQ temen setanah airnya di Mutombo.. Hahaha..
Antar3ja - 09/11/2009 09:04 PM

ijin gabung dimari gan
gw fans lakers jg o

fav om kobe beer:
Lucky06 - 11/11/2009 09:41 AM

Mantap gan nih forum
ck
I Love Lakers.. go go go..
melo-15 - 11/11/2009 01:02 PM

Gabung aja gan.....beer:
vinapple - 11/11/2009 05:40 PM

bro.. ada yg tau cara nonton nba live.. gratis ga di internet? di 1st media.. udah ga ada espn sama star sports.. ngandelin jak tv doang ga seru
Evan Palay - 11/11/2009 06:24 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By vinapple
bro.. ada yg tau cara nonton nba live.. gratis ga di internet? di 1st media.. udah ga ada espn sama star sports.. ngandelin jak tv doang ga seru

Sini aj bro.. Tp streaming.. Bgsnya klo pertandingan yg lumayan ato ga terlalu seru.. Jalan trs.. Tp klo giliran big match, lag abiz.. Hahaha.. http://www.p2p4u.net/
DAV1DEBIANC0 - 12/11/2009 12:58 AM

ijin nimbrung gan........DDD

fans Lakers sejak jamannya Jordan........o
Page 7 of 489 | ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.