Basketball
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.
Total Views: 129643 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 8 of 489 | ‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >  Last ›

melo-15 - 12/11/2009 04:56 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Evan Palay
Sini aj bro.. Tp streaming.. Bgsnya klo pertandingan yg lumayan ato ga terlalu seru.. Jalan trs.. Tp klo giliran big match, lag abiz.. Hahaha.. http://www.p2p4u.net/

Wah, gw juga pingin tuh...apalagi skrng kan ada nba.tv yg bisa streaming international, coba kalo inet gw joss, udah langganan tuh gw D

Quote:
Original Posted By DAV1DEBIANC0
ijin nimbrung gan........DDD

fans Lakers sejak jamannya Jordan........o

Mari silakan gan....,waktu pemaennya masih Divac, Doug Christie, Elden Campbel?? ato jamannya Shaq, Nick v Exel, Eddie jones, n rookie yg skrng jadi the BEST PLAYER in NBA......KOBE BRYANT D
fxjohn11 - 12/11/2009 07:03 PM

ijin gabung..shakehand
baru tau ada thread ini nih...
fans lakers dr jaman duet kobe n shaq...
fave legend kareemabdul jabbar, with his skyhook..thumbup:
DAV1DEBIANC0 - 12/11/2009 07:14 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By melo-15
Wah, gw juga pingin tuh...apalagi skrng kan ada nba.tv yg bisa streaming international, coba kalo inet gw joss, udah langganan tuh gw D

Mari silakan gan....,waktu pemaennya masih Divac, Doug Christie, Elden Campbel?? ato jamannya Shaq, Nick v Exel, Eddie jones, n rookie yg skrng jadi the BEST PLAYER in NBA......KOBE BRYANT D

nah....pas BANG KOBE msh baru gabung ke Lakers saia sdh suka gan.....beer:
Teh enak - 12/11/2009 08:55 PM

Lakers Fan... Jangan lupa bsok jam 1030

Phoenix Suns vs LA Lakers di Star Sports!

BTW ada yg dukung prediksi ane neh, Lebron for Bynum! D

Spoiler for Rumor

Cleveland Cavaliers at mercy of diva LeBron James
Tonight, LeBron James is in the Magic's house, the days counting down until he becomes the biggest free agent since Jennifer Aniston was ditched by Brad Pitt.

LeBron wants the best for his Cleveland Cavaliers, but he isn't willing to make a commitment. In the real world, the Cavs should demand an answer now. But this is diva basketball, so they are at his mercy and will wait to see how the postseason plays out.

A possibility looms that the Cavs might have to trade him, most likely in a sign-and-trade this summer if he says he's resigning, not re-signing.

Here's where they should deal him – and it's basketball blasphemy for sure.

The team that the Cavs should send him to is…oh, folks, you're going to hate this…the Los Angeles Lakers.

King James for promising center Andrew Bynum.

Yes, while the trade sets up a powerhouse LeBron & Kobe pairing, this is the best, most realistic deal the Cavs could make.

They not only ship LeBron to the Western Conference, but L.A. is a marketplace where James would likely forgo his free-agent tour and sign a longterm deal.

Instead of watching LeBron possibly walk without compensation, the Cavs acquire the rarest commodity --- a 7-footer with star potential.

Their salaries are close enough to make a match. James will earn $15.7 million this season and Bynum $12.5 million. If the Lakers add Shannon Brown ($2 million) or some cash and/or a draft choice to the transaction, the blockbuster works.

The Lakers would still have Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom. And they'd fall all over themselves to get LeBron, who would be the heir to aging Kobe Bryant's throne, continuing a possible Hollywood dynasty.

They could merely let James' contract come off the books and clear cap room to start over if he flees as a free agent, of course. But without LeBron and Shaq headed for the Smithsonian, what superstar could you convince to come?

"My loyalty is to Akron. I'm looking forward to this upcoming season, but I'm looking forward to the summer of 2010, too, to see what may happen," James said in an ESPN interview while promoting his movie in Akron. "No matter what happens that summer, you know, I'm still here. I've got a nice big house here that I'm always coming back to. You know, I love this city and I'll always give back to this city no matter what my profession…. if it takes me somewhere else."

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Cleveland and its fans, huh? His loyalty is to Akron? Maybe the Cavs should move the franchise there. The Akron Kavs.

One league executive believes, off the record, that the Cavs' front office already knows what LeBron is going to do; Cleveland insiders say that's not the case.

Money isn't the entire issue with James, an endorsement darling. In fact, he recently said that he'd play for less than the maximum for a chance to win a title --- opening the door for others with little cap room. LeBron to play for the Magic for the minimum? Yeah, right.

The Cavs already have offered him a max contract extension--- and he hasn't jumped on it, despite his professed love of Cleveland and its proximity to his beloved birthplace of Akron. They've also done about everything they could to improve a 66-win team, adding Shaquille O'Neal, among others.

The Cavs will never get fair value for James, but here are some other deals for the Cavs could consider and some places LeBron might stay to play:

--- LeBron to the other L.A. team --- the Clippers --- for rookie Blake Griffin, Marcus Camby and Eric Gordon. Griffin is going to be a star and Gordon has promise. Camby has an expiring contract. The Clippers would finally matter. James could battle it out with Kobe for the rights to LaLa Land. David Stern and TV execs would be giggling uncontrollably.

--- LeBron to Orlando for Vince Carter. (Sorry Vince). It's far-fetched, as the Cavs wouldn't want to turn Orlando into a title favorite from the East for the next decade. But they would receive an eight-time all-star whose contract expires after next season. The Magic would have to dump some serious salary down the line to sign James and pair him with Dwight Howard. (Here's the Rashard Lewis contract albatross at work). This could be a terrific route for James --- and Orlando --- to a title if he'll play for 89 cents. What if the Magic threw in center Marcin Gortat with Carter and. say, took on another Cavs' contract to complete a deal for LeBron? Hmmmm?

--- LeBron to Denver for Carmelo Anthony. This would be a superstar-for-superstar swap.. . . probably in a fantasy basketball league. 'Melo would be about as close to an equal talent exchange as the Cavs could get. But the Nuggets couldn't make the trade without being assured James would stay. Sounds like a tough sell, even if Denver threw in the Rocky Mountains.

--- LeBron to Atlanta for Joe Johnson. Yeah, a buzz-kill. Salaries virtually match, although Johnson also can become a member of the star-laden free-agent class of 2010. Would this be a fly-by or would James remain a Hawk?

LeBron to Phoenix for Amare Stoudemire. Salaries nearly match, but all James would be getting with an aging Suns team if he'd stay would be nice weather.

LeBron to Toronto for Chris Bosh: This also could be a blockbuster sign-and-trade at season's end, but King James in Canada? Not likely.

--- LeBron to New Orleans for Chris Paul. Why would the Hornets do this? Are you kidding? James would revive a financially strapped franchise and hurricane-torn city. Why would King James play in New Orleans without Paul? Yeah, that's the stickler. But wouldn't "LeBron" feel at home in the French Quarter?

--- LeBron to New Jersey for Devin Harris. Hmmm, an oldie-but-goody rumor involving the Nets. You'd hate to trade James to an East team, but at this point, it's a matter of self-preservation and you'd receive a young star point guard. The Nets could throw in Tony Battie's expiring deal to make the trade work. If LeBron was ever serious about joining buddy/rapper/Nets minority owner Jay-Z, well, this is his chance. And with a Russian billionaire owner apparently securing the team's move to Brooklyn, the Nets would be the NBA's most intriguing team.

--- And finally, LeBron to New York: Yes, he'd become the world's most recognizable sports figure, but how long would it take for him to win unless he has a star sidekick? There's a better chance he avoids the Big Apple, causing a national day of mourning in New York, with Knicks' jerseys flying at half-mast.

source :http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-lebron-magic-cavs-1112,0,2982488.story

Gila aja,
Bisa menang 10 cincin neh.. [Lebay mode=on]
Phil Jackson terpaksa pake di kakiknya... Wkwkwk D
fxjohn11 - 13/11/2009 12:34 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Teh enak

Spoiler for Rumor

Tonight, LeBron James is in the Magic's house, the days counting down until he becomes the biggest free agent since Jennifer Aniston was ditched by Brad Pitt.

LeBron wants the best for his Cleveland Cavaliers, but he isn't willing to make a commitment. In the real world, the Cavs should demand an answer now. But this is diva basketball, so they are at his mercy and will wait to see how the postseason plays out.

A possibility looms that the Cavs might have to trade him, most likely in a sign-and-trade this summer if he says he's resigning, not re-signing.

The team that the Cavs should send him to is…oh, folks, you're going to hate this…the Los Angeles Lakers.

Yes, while the trade sets up a powerhouse LeBron & Kobe pairing, this is the best, most realistic deal the Cavs could make.

They not only ship LeBron to the Western Conference, but L.A. is a marketplace where James would likely forgo his free-agent tour and sign a longterm deal.

Instead of watching LeBron possibly walk without compensation, the Cavs acquire the rarest commodity --- a 7-footer with star potential.

Their salaries are close enough to make a match. James will earn $15.7 million this season and Bynum $12.5 million. If the Lakers add Shannon Brown ($2 million) or some cash and/or a draft choice to the transaction, the blockbuster works.

The Lakers would still have Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom. And they'd fall all over themselves to get LeBron, who would be the heir to aging Kobe Bryant's throne, continuing a possible Hollywood dynasty.

They could merely let James' contract come off the books and clear cap room to start over if he flees as a free agent, of course. But without LeBron and Shaq headed for the Smithsonian, what superstar could you convince to come?

"My loyalty is to Akron. I'm looking forward to this upcoming season, but I'm looking forward to the summer of 2010, too, to see what may happen," James said in an ESPN interview while promoting his movie in Akron. "No matter what happens that summer, you know, I'm still here. I've got a nice big house here that I'm always coming back to. You know, I love this city and I'll always give back to this city no matter what my profession…. if it takes me somewhere else."

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Cleveland and its fans, huh? His loyalty is to Akron? Maybe the Cavs should move the franchise there. The Akron Kavs.

One league executive believes, off the record, that the Cavs' front office already knows what LeBron is going to do; Cleveland insiders say that's not the case.

Money isn't the entire issue with James, an endorsement darling. In fact, he recently said that he'd play for less than the maximum for a chance to win a title --- opening the door for others with little cap room. LeBron to play for the Magic for the minimum? Yeah, right.

The Cavs already have offered him a max contract extension--- and he hasn't jumped on it, despite his professed love of Cleveland and its proximity to his beloved birthplace of Akron. They've also done about everything they could to improve a 66-win team, adding Shaquille O'Neal, among others.

The Cavs will never get fair value for James, but here are some other deals for the Cavs could consider and some places LeBron might stay to play:

--- LeBron to the other L.A. team --- the Clippers --- for rookie Blake Griffin, Marcus Camby and Eric Gordon. Griffin is going to be a star and Gordon has promise. Camby has an expiring contract. The Clippers would finally matter. James could battle it out with Kobe for the rights to LaLa Land. David Stern and TV execs would be giggling uncontrollably.

--- LeBron to Orlando for Vince Carter. (Sorry Vince). It's far-fetched, as the Cavs wouldn't want to turn Orlando into a title favorite from the East for the next decade. But they would receive an eight-time all-star whose contract expires after next season. The Magic would have to dump some serious salary down the line to sign James and pair him with Dwight Howard. (Here's the Rashard Lewis contract albatross at work). This could be a terrific route for James --- and Orlando --- to a title if he'll play for 89 cents. What if the Magic threw in center Marcin Gortat with Carter and. say, took on another Cavs' contract to complete a deal for LeBron? Hmmmm?

--- LeBron to Denver for Carmelo Anthony. This would be a superstar-for-superstar swap.. . . probably in a fantasy basketball league. 'Melo would be about as close to an equal talent exchange as the Cavs could get. But the Nuggets couldn't make the trade without being assured James would stay. Sounds like a tough sell, even if Denver threw in the Rocky Mountains.

--- LeBron to Atlanta for Joe Johnson. Yeah, a buzz-kill. Salaries virtually match, although Johnson also can become a member of the star-laden free-agent class of 2010. Would this be a fly-by or would James remain a Hawk?

LeBron to Phoenix for Amare Stoudemire. Salaries nearly match, but all James would be getting with an aging Suns team if he'd stay would be nice weather.

LeBron to Toronto for Chris Bosh: This also could be a blockbuster sign-and-trade at season's end, but King James in Canada? Not likely.

--- LeBron to New Orleans for Chris Paul. Why would the Hornets do this? Are you kidding? James would revive a financially strapped franchise and hurricane-torn city. Why would King James play in New Orleans without Paul? Yeah, that's the stickler. But wouldn't "LeBron" feel at home in the French Quarter?

--- LeBron to New Jersey for Devin Harris. Hmmm, an oldie-but-goody rumor involving the Nets. You'd hate to trade James to an East team, but at this point, it's a matter of self-preservation and you'd receive a young star point guard. The Nets could throw in Tony Battie's expiring deal to make the trade work. If LeBron was ever serious about joining buddy/rapper/Nets minority owner Jay-Z, well, this is his chance. And with a Russian billionaire owner apparently securing the team's move to Brooklyn, the Nets would be the NBA's most intriguing team.

--- And finally, LeBron to New York: Yes, he'd become the world's most recognizable sports figure, but how long would it take for him to win unless he has a star sidekick? There's a better chance he avoids the Big Apple, causing a national day of mourning in New York, with Knicks' jerseys flying at half-mast.

source :http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-lebron-magic-cavs-1112,0,2982488.story

Gila aja,

ga bisa ntn..harus kuliah pagi..\(
lagian ga punya tv kabel juga..hammer:
palingan kalo d jak tv doank..D moga2 menang deh besok..tp si nash lagi sanggar2nya tuh...
Teh enak - 13/11/2009 09:11 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By fxjohn11
ga bisa ntn..harus kuliah pagi..\(
lagian ga punya tv kabel juga..hammer:
palingan kalo d jak tv doank..D moga2 menang deh besok..tp si nash lagi sanggar2nya tuh...

Bolos & nonton di kafe aja.. share pengalaman pribadi nih hammer:
RaуX - 13/11/2009 09:39 AM

misi numpang iklan bentar ya beer:

buat Fans NBA nih
banyak Jersey-Jersey Keren beer:
dijamin bukan KW, terutama banyak seller baru yang berkeliaran jual jersey KW

Langsung mampir ke https://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=2613125

Dijamin aman deh beer:
melo-15 - 13/11/2009 11:47 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By DAV1DEBIANC0
nah....pas BANG KOBE msh baru gabung ke Lakers saia sdh suka gan.....beer:

Wah kalo itu gw masih fans nya Bulls broo, Jordan, Pippen n Rodman D
Baru setelah dynasty Bulls ancur baru deh LA sampe skrng malu:

Quote:
Original Posted By fxjohn11
ijin gabung..shakehand
baru tau ada thread ini nih...
fans lakers dr jaman duet kobe n shaq...
fave legend kareemabdul jabbar, with his skyhook..thumbup:

Yoi.....Jaman duet Kobe n Shaq paling mantep, one of the best duo in NBA History D

Quote:

Spoiler for Rumor

Gila aja,

Wkakakakaka......sebenernya gini kalo menurut gw, LA sdh punya posisi Artest disana, laen cerita kalo Artest belom ada p Nah, tapi kalo LBJ diproyeksikan jd suksesor nya Kobe laen lagi.....Juga kalo di trade ama Bynum nt inside nya LA jadi lemah donk p Yah....itu skenarionya mungkin aja, tapi kemungkinan jadi ato tdk nya tergantung hasil season ini kedua tim D

Gasol-Odom-Artest-Lebron-Kobe D It's show time.....thumbup:
Golden^^Boy - 13/11/2009 01:12 PM

abis nnt lakers lawan suns nh..
sisa 5 menit tpi jarak point ud 27 point...
ud ketauan de siapa yg menang..
mn suns maenny ga bgs hari nh

kobe hari nh maenny mantapp oi D

shanown brown genit: jadi ngefans ama dia
moga all star contest slam dunk..doi ikutan..
lompatanny itu tinggi bgt D
Golden^^Boy - 13/11/2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Spoiler for Rumor

Gila aja,

yg bnr nh think:
IMO lakers taun ini ud mantap..
bisa ngulang kyk tahun lalu..

btw phil jackson ud ad 10 cincin juara malu:
next 11...
go lakers kiss
DAV1DEBIANC0 - 13/11/2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Klo Jordan n Pippen g jg suka bro....tapi si Rodman g ga suka...berandalan seh....DDD
Teh enak - 13/11/2009 04:11 PM

Phoenix Suns kecapekan nehh.. ga seru, padahal harusnya jadi duel 2 top team west... D

LA Lakers 121, Suns 102

Spoiler for RECAP

=STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.

Kobe scores 29, Lakers stop Suns’ quick start

LOS ANGELES (AP)—One moment after Steve Nash(notes) threw a pass into the stands in the third quarter, Lamar Odom(notes) found Kobe Bryant(notes) with an alley-oop pass for a behind-the-head dunk.

While the travel-weary Phoenix Suns played like a skipping record, Bryant’s well-rested Lakers were perfectly in tune for their biggest win of the young season.

Bryant scored 29 points, Andrew Bynum(notes) had 26 points and 15 rebounds in his return from injury, and Los Angeles put the brakes on the Suns’ fast start with a 121-102 victory Thursday night.

Josh Powell(notes) scored 14 points for the defending champions, who won their sixth straight and improved to 7-1 by handing the Suns their second loss. Los Angeles snapped the Suns’ four-game winning streak, countering Phoenix’s up-tempo style with strong defense and steady scoring from the low post to the transition game.

It all added up to an impressive performance for the Lakers in the first of two straight major tests, including Friday night’s visit to Denver for a rematch of the Western Conference finals.

“We really did a good job focusing ourselves,” Bryant said. “They do what they do, and we try to stop it. We showed a lot of control, a lot of maturity. It was a very disciplined game for us.”

After three days off to rest, Bynum looked sharp in his return to the Lakers’ starting lineup after a two-game absence with a strained right elbow. Los Angeles still is without Pau Gasol(notes), who won’t make the trip to Denver while rehabilitating his strained hamstring, but the remaining Lakers have been mostly dominant through eight games.

“I got my legs back, and I’m fresh,” Bynum said. “As far as the elbow goes, I’m going to continue getting treatment. It hurts a little bit, but it’s going to be that way for a little while.”

Nash had 13 points and five assists for the Suns, who had their worst shooting night of the season. The two-time MVP sat out the final 15 1/2 minutes after getting little help from his teammates, who were clearly gassed after playing at home on Wednesday night.

Phoenix’s only two losses this season came against last summer’s NBA finalists—but Los Angeles was the Suns’ seventh stop in the past 10 days, and it showed.

“We knew (this game) was a great test for us,” Nash said. “Unfortunately, we just didn’t have the legs tonight to give them a good shot, so we can look back and throw this one away. We didn’t give them any resistance tonight. Back-to-backs happen, but the seven games in 10 days in seven cities just caught up with us.”

Amare Stoudemire endured a 2-for-15 shooting night, while Grant Hill(notes) managed just nine points. Jason Richardson(notes) missed all five of his 3-point attempts while scoring only five points for the NBA’s highest-scoring team, although the reserves had 21 in the final 5:45 to help Phoenix reach 100 for the 10th time this season.

Jared Dudley(notes) led the Suns with 14 points, but they failed to match the 1980-81 club’s franchise-best 9-1 start. The Suns made just 36.5 percent of their shots (38 for 104) after never going lower than 45.5 percent this season.

“They have a really good team, and now with Bynum back, it’s just tough matchups all around,” Phoenix coach Alvin Gentry said. “They just took us out of everything we tried to do. We miss a dunk, and they come back with a three-point play. We miss an open shot, and then they come down with a 3-point shot. They’re a great basketball team. I don’t know if they have a weakness, after looking around.”

In the first half, Los Angeles frequently played at something approaching the Suns’ favored breakneck tempo. The Lakers were better at it than Phoenix— but they also were better at slowing it down and getting the ball inside to Bynum and Bryant, who has excelled as a low-post scorer this season.

After Bryant’s 12 first-quarter points put the Lakers ahead early, Los Angeles scored the final eight points of the first half to take a 59-45 lead. Phoenix had just five assists on its 17 first-half field goals—nine fewer baskets than the Lakers.

After Odom’s alley-oop to Bryant put the Lakers up 80-55 in the third, Shannon Brown(notes) punctuated the win with consecutive high-flying dunks in the lane midway through the fourth quarter, putting Los Angeles up by 26.

NOTES: Lakers coach Phil Jackson earned his 1,048th victory, tying Charlotte’s Larry Brown for fifth-most in NBA history. … Gentry and Jackson both expressed surprise at New Orleans coach Byron Scott’s firing earlier in the day. Los Angeles and the Suns both routed the Hornets in the past week, but both coaches thought Scott had earned more time to figure out his club’s rotation. … Richardson and Los Angeles’ Sasha Vujacic(notes) got offsetting technical fouls 4.3 seconds before halftime for a confrontation after Richardson’s hard foul on Bryant. … The Rev. Jesse Jackson, Zac Efron, Heather Locklear, George Lopez and Eliza Dushku were among the courtside celebrities.

Source : http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2009111213

Spoiler for Boxscore

Source : Yahoo Sports & NBA.com

Spoiler for Game Highlights

JD2K's Game Highlights (60 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmozmdgwyam

GO Bynum!!! Best Center in the west ! D D D
Bisa2 All Star besok ada 4 lakers neh!
Kobe, Bynum, Artest, Gasol! haha D
Teh enak - 13/11/2009 04:12 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Golden^^Boy
yg bnr nh think:
IMO lakers taun ini ud mantap..
bisa ngulang kyk tahun lalu..

btw phil jackson ud ad 10 cincin juara malu:
next 11...
go lakers kiss

Maksudnya menang 10 lagi gan.. namany juga lebay D
Tp sayangnya ini cuma rumor..

Quote:

Yoi.....Jaman duet Kobe n Shaq paling mantep, one of the best duo in NBA History D

Wkakakakaka......sebenernya gini kalo menurut gw, LA sdh punya posisi Artest disana, laen cerita kalo Artest belom ada p Nah, tapi kalo LBJ diproyeksikan jd suksesor nya Kobe laen lagi.....Juga kalo di trade ama Bynum nt inside nya LA jadi lemah donk p Yah....itu skenarionya mungkin aja, tapi kemungkinan jadi ato tdk nya tergantung hasil season ini kedua tim D

Gasol-Odom-Artest-Lebron-Kobe D It's show time.....thumbup:

Kalo emang bner2 terjadi,
Gw mau deh beli tiket VIP Lakers yang harganya 10 jeti.. Jual motor dolo hammer:
Rugi soalnya kalo ga nonton live sebelum mereka retired...
tong_an - 13/11/2009 05:23 PM

jepank - 13/11/2009 08:59 PM

kangen neh gw ama ariza di lakers =p
Teh enak - 14/11/2009 08:43 AM

Lakers - Nuggets 1030
Rematch Western FInals taon lalu neh...
sayangnya ga ditayangin \(
Golden^^Boy - 14/11/2009 11:14 AM

nnt dlu lakers nuggets DD
Evan Palay - 14/11/2009 11:48 AM

Hoho.. Go Lakers! Win this game! Halftime 56-58 for Nuggets..
Kobe, show your power! Hoho..
fxjohn11 - 14/11/2009 01:57 PM

gue cek d nba.com lakers kalah yah..\(
79-105....\(
padahal kmren dah ngebantai gtu..D
keknya kecapean yah..malu:
24KOBE - 15/11/2009 12:06 AM

untung gak di tayangin, bisa dongkol seharian gua kalo nonton hehehe, kobe tumben biasanya bikin orang gak nyekor di satu half, sekarang dia yang di pecundangin jadi gak nyekor sama sekali di babak ke dua, najis
Page 8 of 489 | ‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Basketball > =STAPLES CENTER= Home of The L.A. LAKERS : I LOVE L.A.