English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 11 of 34 | ‹ First  < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >  Last ›

qorianisme - 27/08/2010 02:39 PM

I think you can learn english with multimedia such:

[*]Watching english/hollywood film with english subtitle.
[*]Listening some interest english song, i like metal song. And try to sing it with lyric.
[*]Playing game, its very helpful. Try to play some rpg/adventure game with understanding game's plot.

I hope it will help you..

PLEASE GIMME CENDOL!ilovekaskuswhat is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Duivels - 28/08/2010 12:01 AM

omg i really stuck with this... my interview in getting job always failed... hope will be a instant way to fluently in conversation... but there is no way...
pesan.masuk - 29/08/2010 12:24 AM

oh God, Its my first time I visited this forum...
all of you have good skill in english...

Anyway, I have so many problems with my english to speak or write haha...

I really never understand about grammar or something word with structure... I don't know why... When I try to understand one by one, after couple hours... puuffff... All the thing I have learned before is gone... ooh God...

my memory is not good...

and the second problem is still speak unfluent although I already joined an english class with native speaker...

oh God... I think, now it just need miracle... hahaha...
AlbertTWesker - 30/08/2010 06:42 PM

I think, If just those, It Won't really work. besides, If we also reading, playing game (in english), writng will help much more than it.
n'DhiK - 03/09/2010 11:41 PM

what is the best way to improve your conversation skill? i think the best way to do it is don't try to surrender for learning english naturally.... i can't speak english fluently but i never give up to speak english fluently with my friend...

i have a friend and he is international accounting student in my college... and i have to use this chance for learning english naturally...

or you can learning english naturally for conversation in "Kampung Inggris" at Palem-Tulungrejo (Pare), Kediri... ranging from people at warkop, warung, warteg, until tukang ojek, they use english as their communication... and some english course places can be easily found there....

and last, i'm so sorry if my english is wrong DDD

Quote:
Original Posted By jackychaniago
agan-agan,,coba yg ini. barangkali bisa membatu meningkatkan kemampuan bhs inggrisnya http://teguhhandoko.com/?id=jacky

fuck:

[QUOTE=momod EF]5. IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE A PRODUCT/SERVICE OR TO MAKE MONEY, EF ISN'T THE PLACE TO BE.
This includes but not limited to:
- Tutoring Service (Private,Public,Business, etc)
- Website and/or Blog that promotes/offers English Lesson with anytype of compensation (monetary and other kind).
- Self Advertisement for Traffic / Adsense
Such post can be made in the "Forum Jual Beli"[/QUOTE]

https://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=4340160
Checkmate - 06/09/2010 08:35 AM

me myself is speaking to myself in my mind to help me fluently do a conversation in english.

and my biggest problem is,when i want to speak it out,words that have been composed in my mind was stucked. it is like not going through my mouth \(\(
D'kiky - 07/09/2010 07:33 PM
Guys, i think you should check on my grammar deh. please give me some correction here
Well, bro. Myself, I'm not really good in speaking English, but i always try, even sometimes people laughing at my grammar. I think ones other way to be good in speaking English is .... Keep talking. Haha, so i mean you gotta keep talking with English no matter what the people said. That's what i did.Besides, you gotta make it a habbit yah. It'd help much. IMHO, thanks anyway.
hit.up - 16/09/2010 02:10 AM

first, u have to brave to speak.. dont worry if u've made a mistake.. i also dont care if i made a grammar mistake here D

and the second is by chating.. u can join on YM room.. and free talk on there by using english
just my two cents
AmaterasuOokami - 16/09/2010 10:22 AM

turn your inner voice into English Language \)
poverty - 17/09/2010 09:05 PM

may i join in this group?

i wanna improve my english skill..
tsiqah - 19/09/2010 03:32 AM

Speaking is like swimming, you can do it if only you do it.

Classics: Practice, Practice, and Practice.

What?

You could sing English songs wherever you go: while riding your motorcycle, cleaning your room, pup, etc. It helps you to improve your pronunciation.

You could murmur (menggerutu) about someone or something that disturbs your attention, you could record it and listen to it. You could revise the grammar from re-listening it.

You could do a self-reporting. It's like writing a diary but in a form of speaking.

You could pick up any topics, for example you respond to a news. You give your opinion about an issue. You'd better record it on your phone, so that the other day you could monitor how far you improve.

Where?

Anywhere: at your bedroom, bathroom, on the way, in front of the mirror, etc.

When?

Whenever: when you take a bath, when you ride your motorbike, when you walk, when you comb your hair.

How?

You could ask for someone to talk to. If you can find a college student who are studying at International relationship (HI) or FKIP English Program, they would happy to talk with you.

Good luck. iloveindonesia
sakitgigi - 19/09/2010 01:17 PM

For blackberry users. Why don't we create groups in the blackberry?
so we can share everything on it??
i'll be waiting for the respons
milsjakarta - 20/09/2010 03:11 PM

Hopefully, this link may help you to improve your English conversation. They provide predominantly Native teachers for the classes there. Located in Tanjung Duren area, Jakarta Barat.

http://www.mils.or.id
Ahazveroz - 20/09/2010 09:08 PM

Perhaps, a lil talking to the mirror wouldnt hurt D
MisterGuru - 20/09/2010 09:58 PM

just do the communication... a.k.a TALK...TALK...and TALK (or write D )
zobic - 21/09/2010 04:16 PM

use english as much as you can D
kambing8sapi - 21/09/2010 11:38 PM

I think everyone is on the right track, they just need to be persistent.
damn_im_good! - 27/09/2010 02:24 AM

do you know AIESEC, by any chance ? D

it's an int'l org, and the official language is English.

if you're a college student, you sure you wanna join this org.

and yeah, you're gonna meet a lot of foreigner. LOL

well, as for me. joining this org surely boost my english skills. conversation skill, to be specific.
and you won't get nervous anymore if you crossed a beautiful / handsome foreigner. D
froganokellis - 29/09/2010 04:54 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By zobic

definitly agree with you. Indeed, language is about custom. And every custom need to more and more repeatation.what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
froganokellis - 29/09/2010 04:55 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By zobic

definitly agree with you. Indeed, language is about custom. And every custom need to more and more repeatation.what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Page 11 of 34 | ‹ First  < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?