English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 12 of 34 | ‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >  Last ›

J3NS0N - 01/10/2010 09:36 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By D'kiky
Well, bro. Myself, I'm not really good in speaking English, but i always try, even sometimes people laughing at my grammar. I think ones other way to be good in speaking English is .... Keep talking. Haha, so i mean you gotta keep talking with English no matter what the people said. That's what i did.Besides, you gotta make it a habbit yah. It'd help much. IMHO, thanks anyway.

I'll try to help you as far as i can.

Well, bro. Myself, I'm not really good at speaking English, but i always try, even sometimes people are laughing at my grammar. I think another way to be good in speaking English is .... Keep talking. Haha, so i mean you gotta keep talking in English no matter what people said. That's what i did. Besides, you gotta make it a habbit yah. It'd help much. IMHO, thanks anyway.
smileinthestorm - 01/10/2010 11:45 PM

my speaking is totally bad \(
i want to improve it too .. o
xjapanboy - 03/10/2010 01:02 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By gemniflora
Dear all,
I've been looking for an easiest way to improve my English and need your opinion.
What is best way to improve your conversation skill? join a conversation course? find a native speaker which may cost us a lot, of course...or simply find some friends and do it in groups regularly? Probably you may come up with a better idea...

Thanks in advance.

first, sorry 4 my bad english Peace:
iam here is to speak english as well as possible D

in my opinion, the easiest way to improve english skill is used to speak english everyday, no matter we speak english in the real world or in internet like in this thread D
we may chat with foreign people to get some vocabulary also Friends D
Ahazveroz - 06/10/2010 12:08 AM

The point is the same
Practice!
c3185 - 07/10/2010 11:31 PM

I think the best way to improve ur conversation skill is stay in country that use english as a regular language
titikdua.recsel - 08/10/2010 02:05 PM

Uhmm I think we should go to d country that using english as main language directly...if we still in Indonesia, I think we can't...bcoz we use it very seldom...cmiiwwhat is best way to improve your conversation skill?
kh4chan - 09/10/2010 06:43 AM

the best way is we belive that we can speak english then try to make conversation wheter we always make a mistake....andwe never give up to try it on
jomblo2bahagia - 09/10/2010 08:22 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By kh4chan
the best way is we belive that we can speak english then try to make conversation wheter we always make a mistake....andwe never give up to try it on

but how to improve the conversation skill?
mybabydoll - 09/10/2010 10:57 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By jomblo2bahagia
but how to improve the conversation skill?

Practising is the answer bro shakehand

Because, speaking is about doing something not just learning something.
So you have to practice a lot to improve your speaking skill.

And of course, find someone who fluent in English for your conversation partner D

milkaholic88 - 10/10/2010 06:04 PM

hii mates, nice finding you, hehe..D

Quote:
Original Posted By mybabydoll
Practising is the answer bro shakehand

Because, speaking is about doing something not just learning something.
So you have to practice a lot to improve your speaking skill.

And of course, find someone who fluent in English for your conversation partner D

that's quite allright mate,.but it's hard to find them out of english course stuff D

perhaps, they should wear a sign just like an "english lover" stuff on them, or something noticed us that they are good english speaker,is that possible?? D

or we, the english learner should wear something announced them that we need friend fluented in english to speak with,.is that possible lads??birds?? D

mates, i really need it, friends, but hard for me to find just like the other learner..D
aerowave - 10/10/2010 06:28 PM
get to know some native speakers and make new friends at interpals :2thumbup
once you get to know them good enough, exchange skype IDs to practice English
TKP: www.interpals.net
milkaholic88 - 10/10/2010 06:42 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By aerowave
get to know some native speakers and make new friends at interpals :2thumbup
once you get to know them good enough, exchange skype IDs to practice English
TKP: www.interpals.net

let's see..D
LaQuais - 10/10/2010 10:03 PM

always hear and try to understand what the native speaker says, that's the only easiest way to improve your pronoun and conversation skills all of sudden

or you can watch western movies with no translate, quite simple huh?

omegle-ing can help either
milkaholic88 - 11/10/2010 12:29 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By LaQuais
always hear and try to understand what the native speaker says, that's the only easiest way to improve your pronoun and conversation skills all of sudden

or you can watch western movies with no translate, quite simple huh?

omegle-ing can help either

quite simple, but not easy at all, especially for me, a newbie..D
soffychen - 12/10/2010 12:07 AM

ok, i`ll try to give some suggest to all the people in here if u guys want to learn how to speak english so quick. i was living at the united states for 3 years and i only can say is thank you, f*ck you, bye-bye. i was confused where can i learn english so quick... i just realized, every day i'm listening a hip-hop / R&B / Rap music to learn how to speak english very quick and i'm still listening until now to improve my english... so just try even the english is not really good, because that music using a bad words... i mean couple bad words... ^^
happy_botters - 12/10/2010 09:09 AM

hey peeps,

i need help as well, was lived in Australia for 5 years speak English fluently, but 6 months ago back to Indonesia haven't speak English in a while, and now i feel my English is getting rusty \( is there any way to maintain speaking English beside try finding a native people over here.

regards
milkaholic88 - 12/10/2010 02:28 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By happy_botters
hey peeps,

i need help as well, was lived in Australia for 5 years speak English fluently, but 6 months ago back to Indonesia haven't speak English in a while, and now i feel my English is getting rusty \( is there any way to maintain speaking English beside try finding a native people over here.

regards

nice,.just spend your time here, teaching us while you are maintaining your english..D

it's a kind of win win solution, isn't it?!! hehe..D
yakyuuk - 12/10/2010 05:31 PM

I thought we all already know that regular practice is the the answer.
The next challenge is how to practice conversation? As we're all know, if we're living in Indonesia maybe 99.9% our partner will use Bahasa or local languages to communicate? Obstacle that difficult and weird to break.
happy_botters - 12/10/2010 09:06 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By milkaholic88
nice,.just spend your time here, teaching us while you are maintaining your english..D

it's a kind of win win solution, isn't it?!! hehe..D

well i could but it wont improve either you or my speaking skill, obviously verbal and non-verbal are completely different thing, as in verbal you can just write down but when it comes to non-verbal you need actually to pronounce, which every person will have their own accent.
milkaholic88 - 13/10/2010 02:08 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By happy_botters
well i could but it wont improve either you or my speaking skill, obviously verbal and non-verbal are completely different thing, as in verbal you can just write down but when it comes to non-verbal you need actually to pronounce, which every person will have their own accent.

simply pronounce it while you are writing, and say it loudly while you are reading D...
Page 12 of 34 | ‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?