English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 13 of 34 | ‹ First  < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >  Last ›

NathanAV - 13/10/2010 08:36 AM

get infected by people with higher level English than u because English is contagious..make sure you not contagius with a singapore or malingshit English \)

Reading and listening alot have a good output to good English
milkaholic88 - 13/10/2010 05:25 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By NathanAV

Reading and listening alot have a good output to good English

shakehand2

yeahh, i did it when nobody to speak english with..
nellaprapita - 14/10/2010 07:47 PM
try to answer
well, in my opinion no matter about d course and d native, all u have to do is just to practice with someone nearby. I have already told this to my students and they did it. finally they can speak english even they have error in grammar. the first thing is your bravery also
arifn - 15/10/2010 12:13 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By nellaprapita
well, in my opinion no matter about d course and d native, all u have to do is just to practice with someone nearby. I have already told this to my students and they did it. finally they can speak english even they have error in grammar. the first thing is your bravery also

i agree.
As long as we can find partner to converse with, I think we could somehow improve our English. Of course as mentioned before, it would be better if our conversation buddy has higher English capabilities. It will accelerate the learning process
aik2009 - 18/10/2010 06:14 PM

i think languange like if we eat for our body, if you use everyday i believe you can use languange you want..
danimaheswara - 19/10/2010 10:21 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By gemniflora
Dear all,
I've been looking for an easiest way to improve my English and need your opinion.
What is best way to improve your conversation skill? join a conversation course? find a native speaker which may cost us a lot, of course...or simply find some friends and do it in groups regularly? Probably you may come up with a better idea...

Thanks in advance.

I think you have already done it well D
I learned english by watching movies with english subtitle and playing games of course D (it's really fun indeed)
But if you want to go advance (legal english), you can take some course \)
*please correct me if my grammar gone bad \(what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
sidwell - 20/10/2010 01:41 AM

Use english everytime.. Whereever You are.. Just Do it.. ilovekaskus
nofalmade - 20/10/2010 05:15 AM

searching Tourists and talk with themwhat is best way to improve your conversation skill?
F4lei7 - 20/10/2010 04:35 PM

I have the same problem, maybe everyone in Indonesia has the same problem with speaking fluently because english is not our mother language.

For me, it's not only speaking but also listening. Some people from other countries have their accent when they're speaking, it makes them hard to listening. E.G.,India, France, etc.
veeyayanknaali - 20/10/2010 10:12 PM

me too...i have same problem with u....maybe we 've to got to UK or USA and we go to there alone without guide or friends...and we get lost in there...with that way we can speak english fluently....hehhehehehheheee...that's smart way to improve our english easily...

iloveindonesia

sory if my english's bad...
hencot - 20/10/2010 11:47 PM

if you wanna be better in conversation, don't just concern in talking. conversation not only just talking, but listening too. you must train your listening skill. that's important. and you must be BRAVE to starts conversation with other people who better in conversation skills (english of course), try and try! practice makes perfect of course.
joybookholic - 21/10/2010 11:32 AM

go to another country ex. SG
only for 1 week you can speak English well D
grammar? don't worry, but you BRAVE to speak to people.
Santhio - 21/10/2010 08:14 PM

I like this thread, i think i need to read all kaskuser opinion too.

Sorry if i make a mistake in grammar
inhaawh - 21/10/2010 10:44 PM
pen pinter kyk cinta laura
gimana caranya ngomong lancar bahasa bule yah...

kepengen kyk cinta laura klo ngomong mahomahomatabelo:matabelomatabelo:matabelomaho
iniestaaaaa - 26/10/2010 09:08 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By inhaawh
gimana caranya ngomong lancar bahasa bule yah...

kepengen kyk cinta laura klo ngomong mahomahomatabelo:matabelomatabelo:matabelomaho

get out of here! bastard mads
notifbacklog - 29/10/2010 09:27 AM
try to learning
Quote:
Original Posted By iniestaaaaa
get out of here! bastard mads

easy boy, don't be angry, it's just intermezo ck
elkboy - 29/10/2010 05:57 PM

yeah... i have the same problem with my conversation skill..
In my opinion, the first of all, we must be brave to start conversation and speak english..
astriblakeney - 29/10/2010 08:25 PM

Hi hope i can give assistance to everybody here who need to speak well!!
Speaking English... easy or difficult?? Darnnnnn difficult since it's not our mother tongue but there's nothing to worry...

First, you need to have the WILL & COURAGE.
Secondly, if you like listening to music especially English songs and love watching movies, these help you A BIG TIME! Making yourself get used to listening to English texts will also make you able to pronounce it easily and learn English fast.
Thirdly, make yourself 'available' in order to use the language: write things in English, translate things in English (at least do it in your head).

Before I started teaching English, I knew English by heart, didn't know about the grammar but somehow I know that sentence was right, this was wrong. so, that takes us to:

Fourth, consult your English books!

Yeah... maybe things I mention above are very usual but nothing is easy... trust me but it's worth it if you know English well: easier to get a job and well paid too and you may get a husband/wife from English speaking country hehee like me. Now i've got to learn to understand these Oz people when they speak even I've been teaching English for 10 years!! Well we live to learn so enjoy it cos I do D

Good luck everybody ilovekaskus
aasgard - 31/10/2010 02:53 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By astriblakeney
Hi hope i can give assistance to everybody here who need to speak well!!
Speaking English... easy or difficult?? Darnnnnn difficult since it's not our mother tongue but there's nothing to worry...

First, you need to have the WILL & COURAGE.
Secondly, if you like listening to music especially English songs and love watching movies, these help you A BIG TIME! Making yourself get used to listening to English texts will also make you able to pronounce it easily and learn English fast.
Thirdly, make yourself 'available' in order to use the language: write things in English, translate things in English (at least do it in your head).

Before I started teaching English, I knew English by heart, didn't know about the grammar but somehow I know that sentence was right, this was wrong. so, that takes us to:

Fourth, consult your English books!

Yeah... maybe things I mention above are very usual but nothing is easy... trust me but it's worth it if you know English well: easier to get a job and well paid too and you may get a husband/wife from English speaking country hehee like me. Now i've got to learn to understand these Oz people when they speak even I've been teaching English for 10 years!! Well we live to learn so enjoy it cos I do D

Good luck everybody ilovekaskus

got to admit it... those steps truly is the simplest way...
takes alot of time though... yet it's worth the price.... ilovekaskus
kanjengradenmas - 31/10/2010 11:41 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By putaw92
watch a movie! buut.. do not read the subtitle, or turn off the subtitle.. \) iloveindonesiailoveindonesiailoveindonesia

my opinion little bit different...
Watch movie, set subtitle to indonesian...
try to translate indonesian subtitle to english...
then watch they said in the movie.
Is it same or not?
If same, your english then quite good.
If not, then you've already have better answer from the movie...
Page 13 of 34 | ‹ First  < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?