English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 15 of 34 | ‹ First  < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >  Last ›

glodack - 18/11/2010 10:09 AM

excellent, suggest of all of you is very nice for me, thanks for all of you kiss
I hope, can be learn to English here o
feriyadir - 20/11/2010 10:23 AM

watch the documentary video from English speaking country...
There are a lot of from the U.S.A., Canada (for drill your northern American listening-speaking) , or from British and Commonwealth(Australia especially). You know that British-Commonwealth English is harder to listen than American "crunchy" accent. But you must listen to both of them for wider English knowledges \)
nazr2705 - 22/11/2010 11:42 AM

this forum is good for us to exercise our english ability to write what in our brain.. hehe
zico455 - 29/11/2010 10:27 PM

I think you already done it..
my English is bad, but now, I suggest you an idea.

try to turn on movie or radio or mp3 which speak in English while you sleep or do activities.
Why?
do you know how you know speak Indonesia when you're child?
because you hear it often. so do like that.
Make it natural...
vickfight - 30/11/2010 09:40 PM

i think you are in the right way now to develop you english easier

having share in ilovekaskusilovekaskusilovekaskusilovekaskusilovekaskus
super_saiya_iv - 08/12/2010 09:05 PM

I have same problem with the others to improve my skill in speaking English..

I'm very interested if there are some clubs or group of people that have same commitment to improve their English especially in speaking.

so if there are some planning to make conversation group or club please invite me..

my location in jakarta

tq
freshnews36 - 10/12/2010 12:23 PM

My friend, I have 1 suggestion for you and I practiced this and done well, you should looking for 1 pen-pal from other countries which English as vehicle, like for example you can look an Australian guys, then you can start correspondence with any emails or mails. good luck

ilovekaskus
freshnews36 - 10/12/2010 12:26 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By super_saiya_iv
I have same problem with the others to improve my skill in speaking English..

I'm very interested if there are some clubs or group of people that have same commitment to improve their English especially in speaking.

so if there are some planning to make conversation group or club please invite me..

my location in jakarta

tq

Dear saiya,, you can use not only in the official club to improve your speaking, try to use YM or SKYPE by looking for any pen-pals from other countries and you can start talk by YM or SKYPE freely, hope works

ilovekaskus
hidud - 14/12/2010 10:54 AM

speak English to everyone, everywhere
dont be afraid to make mistakes
because errors are the sign of learning
izzarockfeller - 15/12/2010 08:47 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By gemniflora
Dear all,
I've been looking for an easiest way to improve my English and need your opinion.
What is best way to improve your conversation skill? join a conversation course? find a native speaker which may cost us a lot, of course...or simply find some friends and do it in groups regularly? Probably you may come up with a better idea...

Thanks in advance.

well....
i think it simple dude,my way is, yeah you know,when you have a case or a problem, you can or cant, you must be, the problem solver, right ?
so, i try to explain it with english,til its solved, and well, by the time you fluent,and fluent..,and try talking with a mirror Peace:
for guide (like how to made sentence or spelling a word) try to watching movie without Subtitle (effective ! ) or listening to rap music, why ?
cause the rap music is not "ear catching" so you need to playback the music when rapper singing fast.. haha..
that is my way Peace:
Mercava - 20/12/2010 09:55 PM

This comes from my own experience. If you have a hobby of reading comic. Try to read the English one. There are many websites out there that provide you with today's comic, manga, manhwa etc.., with thousand of popular and 'up to date' titles, you name it. They are also free to download, or you can just read online.

Which is i think very good for you guys to learn the 'real' english conversation. You can learn what terms and phrases people usually use in a conversation to describe feelings, conditions, objects, or somethings. Using these words in a conversation will make you look more natural, friendly and less formal instead of a 'talking textbook' or a robot.
Like Bahasa Indonesia and any other languages, there is a huge difference between using english in speaking and english in text. You know what i mean?
republ!c - 23/12/2010 03:33 PM

well for me, u jst need to talk, talk and talk and talk.. i swear u will get better..
repetition is the key, mate
goodnih - 24/12/2010 11:34 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By sigitpramono
may i join this forum?

Yes ofcourse,,,what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
afra001 - 26/12/2010 09:47 AM

eh i actually have the same problem,,, both in speaking and writting,, so i wanna stand by here and learn from u guys,,, haha
jeenifruit - 27/12/2010 08:32 AM

A good way to improve your conversation skills could be to simply converse, haha. In any way really, just talk D
m.fikri - 27/12/2010 07:09 PM

Dear all... I wanna join with you here..
BarelyRedAngel - 31/12/2010 09:05 AM

just found this forum.. and it's so good.. i wanna join too,may i? i wanna improve my english,too.. especially in speaking and writing..
parkbench - 31/12/2010 11:24 PM

I suggest how if you be a guide or tour leader in object of tourist interest for foreign tourist. Especially American tourist (for your ability American English) and Australian tourist (for your ability British English). Certain your conversation skill will be rise
askingalyssa - 01/01/2011 04:30 PM

watch movies, learn, and talk.
are27 - 03/01/2011 08:56 PM

1. watch a movie you love (in HD D)
2. Have a seat
3. Disable the subtitles
4. have a blast
Page 15 of 34 | ‹ First  < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?