English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 3 of 34 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›

TekTekOut - 16/11/2009 07:44 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By gemniflora
Hahaha, thanks all for joining...it's meant for it. To let everybody willingly speak to each other in English. I'm happy to have you all.
Don't worry, it's OK guys...part of being improved, right?! Besides, I could really use some silly jokes lately anyway...so, let's have fun but be sure not get away too far from the main idea... how's it sounds? deal?

Actually staying in UK would be a great step...but also require great expenses, unless...a great generous gorgeous gentleman grant me for it...malu:

perhaps u can write a proposal to stay in UK with living costs to si bolank...he is the one have that idea.ngacir:
si_bolank - 16/11/2009 10:43 PM

Quote:
Hahaha, thanks all for joining...it's meant for it. To let everybody willingly speak to each other in English. I'm happy to have you all.
Don't worry, it's OK guys...part of being improved, right?! Besides, I could really use some silly jokes lately anyway...so, let's have fun but be sure not get away too far from the main idea... how's it sounds? deal?

Actually staying in UK would be a great step...but also require great expenses, unless...a great generous gorgeous gentleman grant me for it...malu:

thanks for your compliment... cool:

Quote:
Original Posted By TekTekOut
perhaps u can write a proposal to stay in UK with living costs to si bolank...he is the one have that idea.ngacir:

great, you can send me your CV sis (including phone number of course) genit:

just kidding sis... Peace:
dinogeo - 17/11/2009 06:12 AM
always practise everytime but dont foget to memoorize the words...
Quote:
Dear all,
I've been looking for an easiest way to improve my English and need your opinion.
What is best way to improve your conversation skill? join a conversation course? find a native speaker which may cost us a lot, of course...or simply find some friends and do it in groups regularly? Probably you may come up with a better idea...

Thanks in advance.
m13ma - 17/11/2009 03:08 PM

Quote:
Dear all,
I've been looking for an easiest way to improve my English and need your opinion.
What is best way to improve your conversation skill? join a conversation course? find a native speaker which may cost us a lot, of course...or simply find some friends and do it in groups regularly? Probably you may come up with a better idea...

Thanks in advance.

just try to speak in English with your friends..well, it's really a hard thing, especially when they respond in Indonesian. hehe..but trust me, you'll have an English speaking community one day (with your fellow colleagues) kiss
gemniflora - 18/11/2009 02:30 AM

Quote:

Hmmm, need lots of time to consider that...

Quote:
Original Posted By si_bolank
thanks for your compliment... cool:
great, you can send me your CV sis (including phone number of course) genit:
just kidding sis... Peace:

Well, if you are dealing with Chevening prestigious awards administered by the British Council... then I would willingly do.
But you just did not sound like one... I am sorry...

Quote:
Original Posted By m13ma
just try to speak in English with your friends..well, it's really a hard thing, especially when they respond in Indonesian. hehe..but trust me, you'll have an English speaking community one day (with your fellow colleagues) kiss

I've tried once with several friends (approximately 8 members) from various background of studies, but it just did not work as we expected.. not that the conversation was dull nor get stuck but we hardly had quality times to do it in groups. It ended up with personal conversation between two or three committed member. It wasn't really working well, if I may say so... But worth to try I guess.

Thanks for suggesting...
gemniflora - 23/11/2009 04:40 PM
conversation workshop
I just got invited to one of the youth federation of Australia's gathering few days ago and in one of the side sub titles was that they are going to offer a trial conversation guiding week for researcher and student in Yogyakarta. It will be held together with LPPM UGM in January 2010 for field research purposes.
I am not sure whether it's a disclosed event or only for those who are registered at LPPM UGM. But it sure sounds very interesting.
I hope I can get the update soon. But be sure to also search an info through i-net if you really are interested in joining it.

I'll find out...
a-v-i-c-e-n-n-a - 23/11/2009 05:16 PM

Well i think your English is quite good Bro/Sis.. Talking about conversation, (i think) it is a matter of habit or regular practice.

BTW, Do you like talking to yourself? (i think) that could possibly help you to improve your pronunciation and conversation.

Just my two cents.. from Mr I think D
gemniflora - 23/11/2009 11:02 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By a-v-i-c-e-n-n-a
Well i think your English is quite good Bro/Sis.. Talking about conversation, (i think) it is a matter of habit or regular practice.

BTW, Do you like talking to yourself? (i think) that could possibly help you to improve your pronunciation and conversation.

Just my two cents.. from Mr I think D

Thank you, I'm working on it... and hoping so much that i keep improving my conversation skill by making myself practicing at any time which is possible.
Talking to myself, honestly yes...it sure helps.

But I got lost in this one..."Just my two cents.. from Mr I think D"
do you mind explaining it to me?
TekTekOut - 23/11/2009 11:36 PM

Quote:
I just got invited to one of the youth federation of Australia's gathering few days ago and in one of the side sub titles was that they are going to offer a trial conversation guiding week for researcher and student in Yogyakarta. It will be held together with LPPM UGM in January 2010 for field research purposes.
I am not sure whether it's a disclosed event or only for those who are registered at LPPM UGM. But it sure sounds very interesting.
I hope I can get the update soon. But be sure to also search an info through i-net if you really are interested in joining it.

I'll find out...

Congratzz.....
hope u will improve much better after workshop D
gemniflora - 24/11/2009 03:23 PM

Quote:
Congratzz.....
hope u will improve much better after workshop D

thank you, I hope so...
aok.the - 24/11/2009 07:48 PM

looks like that's my problem too,

i want to improve my english language. but it's hard \(
medicals - 24/11/2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

But I got lost in this one..."Just my two cents.. from Mr I think D"
do you mind explaining it to me?

I dont think someone should explain it to you
lol

Yeah, we sometime hardly to improve our english, if Anyone in this forum want to make an english conversation group, I'll join in Peace:
gemniflora - 25/11/2009 12:02 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By medicals
I dont think someone should explain it to you
lol

Yeah, we sometime hardly to improve our english, if Anyone in this forum want to make an english conversation group, I'll join in Peace:

that's what i've been waiting for...

Quote:
Original Posted By aok.the
looks like that's my problem too,

i want to improve my english language. but it's hard \(

welcome to the club..hihihi
TekTekOut - 25/11/2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

dont foget to invite me .....shakehand
aok.the - 25/11/2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

club?did you mean this thread?
gemniflora - 25/11/2009 11:34 PM

Quote:
dont foget to invite me .....shakehand

I will, but it needs time to make it happen

Quote:
Original Posted By aok.the
club?did you mean this thread?

Well, it's not quite true, but somehow it turns out to be like it..
Would be great if we could have the real club actually... we just have to figure it out how since I am sure that we are not located in one point
gemniflora - 26/11/2009 11:29 AM
Happy Idul Adha
what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Konata - 26/11/2009 04:17 PM

najisnajis.
gemniflora - 26/11/2009 11:12 PM

Oh ya sure, that's quite obvious... I've got a Canadian and Europian clients, also Australian students that also helps a lot so far. But yes, you are right.. what the hell happen with their grammar... Well, as long as it works, fine.. but it confuses me when it comes to English writing since I already get used to daily conversation...
denyoke - 27/11/2009 08:21 AM

try skype, and find the other friend who want to improve their english conversation.. or use computer software like tell me more english..its great..try it
Page 3 of 34 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?