English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 30 of 34 | ‹ First  < 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 > 

WeSC - 14/03/2012 05:26 PM

hmm, i think, try to listen a english song and write the lyric while you listen the music
neters - 14/03/2012 05:39 PM

try speaking and,writing in english. D
idebook - 16/03/2012 09:45 AM

cocok untuk pemula gan mahir bahasa inggris
hobland - 16/03/2012 02:31 PM

i think we must active speak to each other.
practice make perfect, right?
oyxpik - 16/03/2012 06:24 PM

First thing first, hi all. I'm really new in this subforum. Can I join you guys ? I found this subforum is interesting. Sooo... are we have to write in english here ? Okay, I'll try...

All I do is enjoying english, you know like reading some books in english (I usually go to Book SF there), listening some musics, and enjoying movies. But as far as you can see here, my english isn't so good and my grammar isn't either. But the worst of it is my pronunciation.
rawasquad - 17/03/2012 01:43 AM

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER]
One Word
>--- repetition
spongecar - 17/03/2012 09:26 PM

I think we can improve our conversation skill by using our english frequently either in speaking or writing as well. Listening and Reading also can help you to enrich your vocabulary. just remember that 'pratice makes perfect" so keep practicing. Let's practice english together! \)
No.Email - 21/03/2012 09:32 AM

can i just seat and read the conversation malus CMIIW
Freyaa - 21/03/2012 02:50 PM

I think you must use english everytime
JohannesMantiri - 27/03/2012 12:45 AM
Yes keep on practicing
Practice does make perfect \)

Try Finding what passion you have and link it to learning? Passions can range from music to comicbooks, perhaps even Economics!

My passion is in RPG's, both computer and non-computer

and now comes my shameless plug.

Give this a try? Free classes for new students \)

http://rpgbahasainggris.wordpress.com/
pixels - 31/03/2012 11:16 PM

chit chat with stratnger in foreign langunga, play rpg (looked at another thread), jpin forum. etc. as long as you practice you'll get used to
vellfire007 - 01/04/2012 04:12 PM

my way to improve conversation skill is by chatting in english class with english.
i do that when i was junior high school, because if my teacher catch sb speak in bahasa in her class, she will punish us by writing a reason why i speak english in 500 words at least D in senior i think i rarely chatting with my friend with english
unyubi - 04/04/2012 10:11 PM

active in Kaskus English Forum gan.
hahaha ngakak
and learning practice a lot...
we must how to listen before speak \)
if we can listen n fully understand the topic that being talked we will able to speak english
just talk. don't care with the grammar .
this is my way to speak english p

sorry. i am a newbie malus

Posted with kaskusBetaQR
emaklo - 06/04/2012 12:34 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By unyubi
active in Kaskus English Forum gan.
hahaha ngakak
learning and practicing a lot...
we must learn how to listen before speak \)
if we can listen n fully understand the topic being talked, we will able to speak english
just talk. don't worry about the grammar .
this is my way to speak english p

sorry. i am a newbie malus

Posted with kaskusBetaQR

looks better this way ..dont u thinkso
mymaroon - 06/04/2012 10:43 PM

i have no idea...

when i was in junior high school my english was totally bad. suddenly my friend asked me to join with the english course (TBI), and now my english is so much.

hence, the points are confident, vocabulary, watch movie.

*sorry for my bad english hammer:
mymaroon - 06/04/2012 10:45 PM

i have no idea...

when i was in junior high school my english was totally bad. suddenly my friend asked me to join with the english course (TBI), and now my english is so much better.

hence, the points are confident, vocabulary, watch movie.

*sorry for my bad english hammer:
gogofun - 10/04/2012 03:27 PM

yeah I have same problems. I have tried many ways to explore my English skills, but I thought it didnt improve at all.
supercoolman - 10/04/2012 07:19 PM

Good advice good sir, I have a few advice that works for me that I hope can works for you people too

use internet to improve your english!! if you have internet use it for study not just play online game, how? here's how=

-always see international site like youtube, yahoo, or whatever sites that using english language

-join forums that using english as its language, I am not talking about kaskus but other forums just googling it!!

-if you like reading, read as many books, novels, or comics in english language

-if there's words you dont understand, use alfalink, dictionary, or google translated

it pretty much helps me and improve my english, just for you people know actually english is easier than math lol ngakak

hope it can help you D
combat000 - 11/04/2012 04:08 AM

do try join an international forum or two. that way u can discuss things with many different ppl around the world with the same interest (plus improve ur english).

or, get married to a foreigner lol ngakaks
combat000 - 11/04/2012 04:14 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By supercoolman
Good advice good sir, I have a few advice that works for me that I hope can works for you people too

use internet to improve your english!! if you have internet use it for study not just play online game, how? here's how=

-always see international site like youtube, yahoo, or whatever sites that using english language

-join forums that using english as its language, I am not talking about kaskus but other forums just googling it!!

-if you like reading, read as many books, novels, or comics in english language

-if there's words you dont understand, use alfalink, dictionary, or google translated

it pretty much helps me and improve my english, just for you people know actually english is easier than math lol ngakak

hope it can help you D

google translator doesn't always be of benefit since sometimes it can misplace the words here and there IMHO.

make sure u have a dictionary program on ur computer/laptop too. it'll be so helpful. try this
wordweb.info/free/
Page 30 of 34 | ‹ First  < 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 > 
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?