English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 32 of 34 | ‹ First  < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 > 

bagasganteng - 22/05/2012 07:48 PM

just practice and keep practice
the best practice is make a conversation to your friend D
s4peda - 07/06/2012 03:19 PM

if i were you, i'll learn from listening,,,,, 'cause many people said, learn by listening is easier,,,,,
ulrichwarehouse - 08/06/2012 04:42 PM

speaking actively and enthusiastically to any other people.
No.Email - 08/06/2012 11:28 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By neters
try speaking and,writing in english. D

i think is a good idea D text message maybe can help also CMIIW malus
invisiblemode - 19/06/2012 06:25 PM

Keep posting here is one of my method to improve english skill. In real life situation, I am pretty sure there will be a lot of, "aaa..., aam...." whenever I talk in english, especially when I am supposed to answer and explain my opinion. I don't have problem if I explain it in bahasa Indonesia, but while I explain my opinion in english, there must be a delay in my head to translate my opinion in english.

Well I need a couple minutes to make this post, but posting in kaskus english forum quite helpful for me.
elniwan - 21/06/2012 02:55 AM

hey..., just add some friend in facebook from another country, and try to chat in english..., hmm watch some movies without subtitle in indonesia...., may be u could begin with english text.., and listening music...??

:CMIW
elniwan - 21/06/2012 02:57 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By s4peda
if i were you, i'll learn from listening,,,,, 'cause many people said, learn by listening is easier,,,,,

this is a great idea actually gan D
Andictator - 22/06/2012 01:46 PM

1. By watching a good bunch of English film but with a turn-off annotation. Or maybe you can watch the film with subtitle but instead of Indonesian subtitle you should change it into English subtitle. (Very recommended if you're the type who likes to dozing off in the middle of film, like me D)

2. Speaks English! Don't mind your grammar, just talk freely.

3. Read English literature. There're a lot of novel written in English e-book floating around the webs and they're free too. The more you read the more you have various vocabulary.

4. Write your daily activities in English. Once again don't give any flying shit about your grammar. Yes, they may be grammatically incorrect but you're still learning!

Even though many people often said to ignore the grammar, grammar is STILL the important part of English. You should learn this too once in awhile.
Kurani - 23/06/2012 09:11 AM

keep on practicing and speaking english in every "possible" situation.
it's recommended that u need a decent partner who can par with u for practice, too. Peace:
alpha.forming - 30/06/2012 04:05 AM

talking to a friend who have common interest about improving your english skill..
perhaps, have you tried livemocha.com ? it's an online social networking, helps you to connect people around the world and you can also having a conversation with them in English. kiss
pinky123 - 03/07/2012 08:27 PM

why not try omegle?

its the best way to improve our english skill,in there you can meet a lot people from another country/continent,,,

jk0w - 17/07/2012 01:40 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By pinky123
why not try omegle?

its the best way to improve our english skill,in there you can meet a lot people from another country/continent,,,

omegle? hmm..i think wrong idea.. foreign people who unknown.. and also have webcam .. shown his tits..ckckck..
Setipenk.exe - 17/07/2012 10:29 PM

listeb western music , seeing the film , and learn form my teacher ,, \)

_YNWA_

chrissss - 19/07/2012 08:14 AM

i think you should do conversation with yourself .. facing to mirror n say something, then answer it !! if you feel not right about your pronounce you should correct it by checking from google translate or other application .. i think it will be improve your conversation skill .. do the conversation class is also a good idea to improve your conversation skill \)
vRei - 19/07/2012 08:25 PM

Just keep practicing. Play international game and chat with others malus , or reading manga/novel. Even go to the chat room and chat. Watching foreign video with English sub too
minniemouse - 20/07/2012 06:09 AM

Hi all, first i really apologizing if iim in the wrong chatroom, im a newbie here and never been here before takuts

I 'm sorry for bad english grammar also

I need to ask you something, that which one is correct in english,
1. Do you speak chinese? Or
2. Do you speak mandarin.

Thanks \)
EMO(^^) - 20/07/2012 12:02 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By minniemouse
Hi all, first i really apologizing if iim in the wrong chatroom, im a newbie here and never been here before takuts

I 'm sorry for bad english grammar also

I need to ask you something, that which one is correct in english,
1. Do you speak chinese? Or
2. Do you speak mandarin.

Thanks \)

the best is to ask 'do you speak mandarin' since chinese is not the language, it's the people. and it is better to ask 'do you speak bahasa indonesia' rather than 'do you speak indonesian' for the same reason.kiss
minniemouse - 20/07/2012 06:35 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By EMO(^^)

the best is to ask 'do you speak mandarin' since chinese is not the language, it's the people. and it is better to ask 'do you speak bahasa indonesia' rather than 'do you speak indonesian' for the same reason.kiss

Thanks kiss
hazeldf - 21/07/2012 06:45 AM

my school has extra curriculum about "English Debate". I think that is the best way to improve ngacir:
Jimbey - 28/07/2012 03:21 PM

if you want to improve your english skill, you can join with us on facebook visit here maybe it's just the best way to improve without spent your money D
Page 32 of 34 | ‹ First  < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 > 
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?