English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 33 of 34 | ‹ First  < 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 > 

crouky - 28/07/2012 04:57 PM

speak with tourist
:2thumbup:2thumbupthumbup:thumbup
sutarmaji - 28/07/2012 11:30 PM
The Best Way To Be Fluent In English
I think the asker has mentioned all the things she or he has to do. In addition to that, all of the comment given by others are also brilliant ideas. The most important thing is just to do it. Do all the ideas mentioned before ASAP. Besides improving our speaking skill, it is advisable that you practise all of the four language skills. They are listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
Listen as much as possible.
Speak as much as possible.
Read as much as possible.
Write as much as possible.
To whom or with whoever possible.

CyberKenny - 29/07/2012 12:34 PM

I think the best way to improve it,is talking to native speaker,watching film(Without subtitles) or playing games
kodok506 - 30/07/2012 01:27 PM

antimoon.com is good..
krause - 02/08/2012 10:55 AM

currently, in which city do you live?
usually, there's a conversation group where you could pay in advance, and will get free member for a year (and kinda cheap too, compared to those expensive private course). the rule is simple, you may come whenever you want to, and start to have discussion with people there, of course in english. usually they'd library facility and some other community activity. you may want to googling it.

good luck!
iam53 - 02/08/2012 01:42 PM

i want to speak english very well.. but i cant.. i can speak a simple conversation or general conversation.. what should i do? bingungs
david.leonardo - 03/08/2012 11:09 AM

if i take lessons, how long i can speek english fluently?
david.leonardo - 03/08/2012 11:12 AM

please share me video for learning conversation in english language..
krause - 04/08/2012 12:51 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By david.leonardo
please share me video for learning conversation in english language..

instead of watching tutorial vid, I find it more easier to just watch a lot, I mean, A LOT of western movie, and periodically, mimic their conversation as the movies goes. it will be less boring and you will be learning much quicker.

hope that'll help!
MacEnchiez - 04/08/2012 08:25 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By krause
instead of watching tutorial vid, I find it more easier to just watch a lot, I mean, A LOT of western movie, and periodically, mimic their conversation as the movies goes. it will be less boring and you will be learning much quicker.

hope that'll help!

I'm with krause on this one. You can learn a lot by hearing native speakers communicate in a more natural environment than a tutorial video. Listen and repeat. Don't be ashamed that it's exactly the same way a small child learns a language.
krause - 04/08/2012 11:46 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By MacEnchiez

I'm with krause on this one. You can learn a lot by hearing native speakers communicate in a more natural environment than a tutorial video. Listen and repeat. Don't be ashamed that it's exactly the same way a small child learns a language.

cheers mate!
yea, still remembered how ridiculous I am, repeating every movie phrase, with their accent--- even their gestures. heck, I'm still doing it right this second now. hahahaha.
jsenlai - 04/08/2012 06:42 PM

when someone has the will to learn, the ways can be limitless. Just do any of the above, none is proven more effective than others. It's relative.

my favorite way of learning is Teaching. Share what you know and you shall reap a lot.

my 2 cents
therealagashi - 04/08/2012 08:13 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By jsenlai
when someone has the will to learn, the way can be limitless. Just do any of the above, none is proven more effective than others. It's relative.

my favorite way of learning is Teaching. Sharing what you know and you shall reap a lot.

my 2 cents

I couldn't agree more. Just when you though you know enough (read: a lot for the cocky), there are always new things to learn.
therealagashi - 04/08/2012 08:15 PM

pardon the hiccups
jsenlai - 05/08/2012 02:17 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By therealagashi

I couldn't agree more. Just when you though you know enough (read: a lot for the cocky), there are always new things to learn.

:thumbup

This is indeed an old thread... i just realized that ngakak

Anyway... any teachers in this forum? I'd love to know you guys.
tongkola - 05/08/2012 07:32 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By dwaynewade#1
use english almost everytime! in writing, typing, and speaking D

as well as singing and dreaming.

:bookmarks
uibebekie - 05/08/2012 09:30 AM

english can't be instantly mastered,you must practice everyday.
you can talk to the mirror as you talk to your partner
uibebekie - 05/08/2012 09:33 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By jsenlai
:thumbup

This is indeed an old thread... i just realized that ngakak

Anyway... any teachers in this forum? I'd love to know you guys.

how do you do?
i'm a teacher :addfriends
jsenlai - 05/08/2012 02:08 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By uibebekie

how do you do?
i'm a teacher :addfriends

High Five :babyboy

Good to know there is a fellow teacher here. In which city do you teach?
princekataaaaak - 07/10/2012 10:01 AM

im still learn english too..
but why de dont try to get more vocabulary..

my friend said that vocabaulary is everything..
we will more confident when we have alot vocabulary..

nice share with u all :matabelo
Page 33 of 34 | ‹ First  < 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 > 
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?