English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 4 of 34 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last ›

gemniflora - 27/11/2009 11:39 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By denyoke
try skype, and find the other friend who want to improve their english conversation.. or use computer software like tell me more english..its great..try it

Thanks denyoke, I just downloaded and signed up to Skype last night.. better late than being completely ignorance, right?.. As for the software, I may have to look for one, but great.. I'll note that.
DarkDestiny - 28/11/2009 07:34 PM

Any suggstion about debate ??
British Debate . .nohope:
gemniflora - 29/11/2009 02:29 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By SupermanIsDeady
setuju sama agan ini D

beer:
Quote:
Original Posted By DarkDestiny
Any suggstion about debate ??
British Debate . .nohope:

What do you mean, getting involved in a debate? I think we'll encounter more pressure in a debate compared to having a conversation in groups.. but that could also a nice idea.
TeZeT - 02/12/2009 03:18 PM

finally I found the thread who people posted have same problem with me,,

I hope my english will improve if I join this thread,,

I tried watch american movie without subtiltle, but my english not improve,, any tips n tricks to improve english with wacthing american movie??

sorry, bad english,, Peace:
ipaciti - 02/12/2009 03:49 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By TeZeT

I tried watch american movie without subtiltle, but my english not improve,, any tips n tricks to improve english with wacthing american movie??

TeZeT, check out this link that I just posted. Hope it helps, mate.
https://www.kaskus.co.id/showpost.php?p=138789919&postcount=34

Owh, and I still learning too. malu
inandomcit - 03/12/2009 12:35 PM

uhhmmm..ge ai boyfriend from Ai'land...dont try to get yankees...cause british sounds mo difficult to hea, bu' you'll ge expert fuom eii'...

british accent it's funny and sa'sy...

Cheers mate... iloveindonesiacool:D
Bolivergeorge - 03/12/2009 12:49 PM

i think when you want to improve your english skill, especially in conversation and grammar, you should have to made a purpose by yourself. english course or looking for native is a few option, but it would't influence anything if you don't practice your english regulary. that's once of my experience to learn english and I get nothing. So the way to improve your english is find some friend and make a dialogue in english often..
beteque - 03/12/2009 02:19 PM

practise, practise, and practise
gemniflora - 04/12/2009 12:46 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By TeZeT

You've started it.. please welcome
Quote:
Original Posted By ipaciti
TeZeT, check out this link that I just posted. Hope it helps, mate.
https://www.kaskus.co.id/showpost.php?p=138789919&postcount=34

Owh, and I still learning too. malu

Great!!!

Quote:
Original Posted By inandomcit
uhhmmm..ge ai boyfriend from Ai'land...dont try to get yankees...cause british sounds mo difficult to hea, bu' you'll ge expert fuom eii'...

british accent it's funny and sa'sy...

Cheers mate... iloveindonesiacool:D

well chuffed..

Quote:
Original Posted By Bolivergeorge
i think when you want to improve your english skill, especially in conversation and grammar, you should have to made a purpose by yourself. english course or looking for native is a few option, but it would't influence anything if you don't practice your english regulary. that's once of my experience to learn english and I get nothing. So the way to improve your english is find some friend and make a dialogue in english often..

Yes, I perfectly agree... that's the idea of this thread. Making friends who have the same interest so we can at least speak to each other in English since having a real face to face conversation group is quite imprecise.

Quote:
Original Posted By beteque

I did, I do and I will... thanks
gemniflora - 10/12/2009 04:15 PM

If you judge people, you have no time to love them... Happy Human Right's Day to all Humans...!
lie86 - 10/12/2009 05:04 PM

oh TS..i have the same problem with you..i want to improve my conversation skill, but my surroundings don't support..i have no friend who like talking in english..i ended up talking to myself DDD
alifaku - 10/12/2009 05:37 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By putaw92
watch a movie! buut.. do not read the subtitle, or turn off the subtitle.. \) iloveindonesiailoveindonesiailoveindonesia
what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
alifaku - 10/12/2009 05:38 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By putaw92
watch a movie! buut.. do not read the subtitle, or turn off the subtitle.. \) iloveindonesiailoveindonesiailoveindonesia

Haha I tried this one finally I don't understand the scenariowhat is best way to improve your conversation skill?
alifaku - 10/12/2009 05:41 PM

Did u have url for this software? Hopefully it's free software ;)

Quote:
Original Posted By gemniflora

Thanks denyoke, I just downloaded and signed up to Skype last night.. better late than being completely ignorance, right?.. As for the software, I may have to look for one, but great.. I'll note that.
alifaku - 10/12/2009 05:45 PM

Another way is...
From now on... Compose or reply emails using english... What a best try I think
Quote:
Original Posted By beteque
coolbody - 11/12/2009 03:10 PM

work with foreigner.
the best way to improve your conversation skills.
gemniflora - 12/12/2009 10:27 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By lie86
oh TS..i have the same problem with you..i want to improve my conversation skill, but my surroundings don't support..i have no friend who like talking in english..i ended up talking to myself DDD

Yes I do too, talk in english with myself just to get use to it.

Quote:
Original Posted By alifaku
Haha I tried this one finally I don't understand the scenariowhat is best way to improve your conversation skill?

Never give up, do it twice, three or even four times till finally you understand, but of course it will take time which probably unavailable for you. But there's nothing wrong with trying to be better, right?

Quote:
Did u have url for this software? Hopefully it's free software ;)

I'm sorry I haven't got the free software that can be downloaded so far. But I've found a software named LIFE that can be purchased for $890. It's great but just waaaay too expensive for me... snif... snif...

Quote:
Another way is...
From now on... Compose or reply emails using english... What a best try I think

Yes, I agree... I even write my blog in english and keep revising it from time to time.
Quote:
Original Posted By coolbody
work with foreigner.
the best way to improve your conversation skills.

Yes, thanks... I am doing some freelance reporting jobs for foreigners at the moment. I almost gave up when I started it but now it has become an enjoyable job for me.
iwanenatorMK3 - 12/12/2009 11:08 AM

the best way to improve spelling is have a european fiancee or wife o
gemniflora - 12/12/2009 12:42 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By iwanenatorMK3
the best way to improve spelling is have a european fiancee or wife o

Hahaha, that could also be one of the besat way... hmm, I've got to start looking for one right away, hehehe...
t0t0m - 12/12/2009 10:31 PM

Well, working overseas really improved my english, especially having many conversations with distinguish americans..
First time I arrived in JFK Airport, eventhough LIA Advanced graduated, TOEFL 575 , still ain't worth sh*t. Bad pronounciation. But, time after time, my english is getting better, after 3 years working, there're many words that I don't know.

Talking to black american nosara is even harder..Damn, super fast english, many slangs.

BEST way is find overseas job with multinational company.
Page 4 of 34 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?