English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 7 of 34 | ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >  Last ›

dforsaken - 25/02/2010 09:10 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By putaw92
watch a movie! buut.. do not read the subtitle, or turn off the subtitle.. \) iloveindonesiailoveindonesiailoveindonesia

its work mate...

or you could try others exercises like do english conversation in your home and neighborhood...

but iam very suggest you should watch a movie with english tittled..

with regards...dforsaken...hehehehe...
pixeldiary - 25/02/2010 08:40 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By gemniflora
well, it's not really working.. i need it to have a better way to start another new conversation activities while trying to keep up the recent conversation activities that has gone dull...

try to speak directly with foreign tourists.

very successful for me. shakehand
rezizou - 27/02/2010 12:36 PM

i want to join D

my english is bad,,
actually, i have a lot of friend from another country \)
yeah,, and its hard to get some serious conversation about news world hehehe..

so help me guys thx kisskisskiss
rezizou - 27/02/2010 12:38 PM

i want to join D

my english is bad,,
actually, i have a lot of friend from another country \)
yeah,, and its hard to get some serious conversation about news world hehehe..

so help me guys thx kisskisskiss
Geotekers - 28/02/2010 11:52 AM

Quote:
Dear all,
I've been looking for an easiest way to improve my English and need your opinion.
What is best way to improve your conversation skill? join a conversation course? find a native speaker which may cost us a lot, of course...or simply find some friends and do it in groups regularly? Probably you may come up with a better idea...

Thanks in advance.

Brave and confidence even you are using non verbal language
nasrunahmad - 28/02/2010 03:27 PM
Talking is actually uttering our ideas
Nothing instant on learning any foreign language. And, listening and talking are inseparable. We better have at least a friend having the same desire--want to speak English and improve it.
"Talking is actually uttering our ideas"... here I mean, even in our mother-tongue, if we don't have something/idea to talk or share to others, we won't speak. So, the first reason why people speak is that they want to share their own ideas.
For us as English learners, after learning and understanding the linguistic elements (vocabulary, grammar, tenses, expressions, etc.), we should get much reading material so that we have something in mind to share; or at least we talk about our interest or hobbies.
Then, share what you have in mind with your friends... Have a practice! Force yorself to speak in English as much as you can.
Keep learning vocabulary, expression, and grammar whenever you face a problem during speaking... So, always keep your dictionary and reference books next to you... (My lecturer told me, "You know, as an English learner, you're too arrogant to leave your dictionary away!")

Major suggestion: have your original ideas to share through English.

Good Luck, dude...
DON KINGKONG - 09/03/2010 05:58 PM

join the conversation class is good bro...

i joined a years ago..and i feel more fight in speak english
suaresz - 13/03/2010 08:36 AM
ikut
my english is veryvery bad,.. please welcoming me join this thread,. hehhee hope my english increase greater soon..maho
fadhil.vai - 13/03/2010 09:09 AM

i think you must practice your conversation and pronounciation everyday,you must do it over and over again,you can practice with your friend,family.That's important for us to improve our conversation.Don't forget it.There's no day without englishiloveindonesia
Archerz - 13/03/2010 09:09 PM

Install Skype, then add random people on skype and start talking.
It's free and who knows it can develop into something else ngakak

Other than that,.. talk to yourself in the mirror.. D
moenjoek - 14/03/2010 09:07 AM

meet some real people and start talking. even with Indo is ok. better if you can find foreigner.
egra - 21/03/2010 09:03 AM

I think you have to increase to read some articles, english newspaper ( like jakarta post ), and you have to look for your speak opponent to try speak english with them.,
cmiiw
unknown_user - 22/03/2010 09:35 AM

hi guys,
have you ever try English Practice Software like Tell Me More ?
is it helpfull ?
bcoldz - 24/03/2010 12:24 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By unknown_user
hi guys,
have you ever try English Practice Software like Tell Me More ?
is it helpfull ?

i doubt that thing will work better than live conversation...
but still that software will help you to improve your basic speaking
unknown_user - 25/03/2010 10:00 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By bcoldz
i doubt that thing will work better than live conversation...
but still that software will help you to improve your basic speaking

I just dont have any idea how to practice conversation.
Have you ever join for a conversation class like Toastmaster?
jib_92 - 02/04/2010 09:46 PM

Quote:
Thanks all...
I'll dare myself to speak.
Well, I think less vocabulary&grammatical things are something that we can easily improved by reading...sometimes. But the problem is that when it comes to the actual conversation then suddenly we get lost in the conversation itself. Did any of you have any better experience in sustaining your conversation capability by doing something that applicable these days?

My main problem is, I have to keep using my English actively to maintain it otherwise it will fading away and poof..gone!! I am lucky that I have chances to speak English daily but it hasn't got helping me that much. I still come into a dead end conversation from time to time.

Any suggestion, anyone..?

whoa,
we faced the same problem here. . nohope:
*izin nyimak gan..
harlemqian - 05/04/2010 02:50 PM

anybody want to become my sparring partner doing conversation in skype?

we could improve's one

PM me if you're interest,so we could arrange for the schedule beer:
bcoldz - 09/04/2010 09:03 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By unknown_user
I just dont have any idea how to practice conversation.
Have you ever join for a conversation class like Toastmaster?

yes, i have D
conversation class really helpful to improve your speaking ability if you know little / a lot of English Basic Yb
bcoldz - 09/04/2010 09:07 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By harlemqian
anybody want to become my sparring partner doing conversation in skype?

we could improve's one

PM me if you're interest,so we could arrange for the schedule beer:

WoW \)

Good Idea Bro \)
but i suggest to use Yahoo Messenger beside Skype coz most of Kaskuser use YM

we also sometimes can held call conference , that when we join we must speak English :
alimutashima - 10/04/2010 12:39 AM

I think watch an english movie will help you to learn english languange, but turn off the subtitle
Page 7 of 34 | ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?