English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?
Total Views: 22684 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 9 of 34 | ‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >  Last ›

lanomaccalno - 06/06/2010 03:40 PM

watch movies without reading any text or play any game with a lot of conversation... a fun way to learn right? that's what i do
samuel92 - 06/06/2010 08:15 PM

i have a same case with you.. but its looks your english skill much better than me.. CMIIW i hope all of you can show me my mistake because i really want improve my english skill \)
harlemqian - 07/06/2010 03:21 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By samuel92
i have a same case with you.. but its looks your english skill much better than me.. CMIIW i hope all of you can show me my mistake because i really want improve my english skill \)

learn form the mistake, but don't be afraid to make mistake. We Can Speak English!!!!!! English is just a piece of cake!!
Dr.smartass - 07/06/2010 05:17 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By samuel92

all rite then lets learn it together dude,, D
ashcoop - 08/06/2010 09:46 PM

I play video games D

Nice way to imperoved it dude Dwhat is best way to improve your conversation skill?
PortNumbay - 10/06/2010 08:28 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By lanomaccalno
watch movies without reading any text or play any game with a lot of conversation... a fun way to learn right? that's what i do

I think this one help u in listening not in conversation..

I think being in a group that english is a must is good for you. It forces you to speak english in any circumstance. My Boss is from New Zealand, so we have to speak in english hehe..
punkukei - 12/06/2010 10:41 PM

Practice makes perfect !
chrysalis_ael - 12/06/2010 11:07 PM

Don't be shy to make mistakes.

And

Keep practicing with your pals

kisskiss
yantyagustina - 12/06/2010 11:35 PM

I think first you need to have strong basic on English grammar and vocabulary...

after that,keep practicing with...
1. play English-based gamesD
2. read English based artcles,news,books whatever...READ ENGLISH!! you will improve a lot in passive English...
3. watch English-based films and movies...try not to read the subtitle...you need it because when you have conversation with natives,they speak with different accents and they speak fast!
4. try to speak English in daily conversation with your friends!
5. start thinking in English! I mean you completely full thinking of English,you don't make sentences in Indonesia first then translate it. NO! Think it in English immediately

beer:

I'm sorry,my English is bad because I never practice my active English since I entered medical schoolnohope:
<Frizze332> - 13/06/2010 12:36 PM

Watch a very serious TV series without any subtitles, Watch a movie without subtitles, Play an RPG game, Read comic books with English translations, Read English novels. Usually watching an English news report (CNN, BBC, etc) and imitating every words the presenter spoke (not shouting) is enough .

Then, try to speak English as many as you can to others, such as friends with the same problem, teachers, or even tourists on the street..

The best way for me is to talk anything you like, or even make your own story and speak it out (mostly famous quotes and speeches) when taking a shower.

Anyways, take your time
nothin4somthin - 13/06/2010 08:32 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By lanomaccalno

yes
i do the same thing
:2thumbup
bangaumelodi - 13/06/2010 11:16 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By IDPenasaran
if you have a lot money.. i think better u can try to study at UK, Ausy or USA \)

if you have some money.. i think you goin to course and get the conversation class \)

if you have a little money.. i think watching west movie in english subtitle is perfect idea \)

and if you dont have money but can "ngaskus" u can solved your prob with us here maho

regards
IDPenasaran

wakaka agreed man
forsberg - 14/06/2010 08:17 PM

agree to all above statements...

but for the beginner i think the movies should be watched with the english subtitles...
its kinda hard to keep up to the dialogue for the first time....

what i love about movie is i get how to pronounce words, and also sometimes people can have totally different pronounciation,

i Love English !!

can someone teach me how to use emoticons?
the default emoticon is sucks, and i dont know how to use like "sundul-gan" emoticon,,
thanks btw
criticaldamage - 14/06/2010 10:44 PM

i think you must go to UK or USA...
so you forced to speak more and more....malu
Buyi Buyi - 16/06/2010 06:25 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By criticaldamage
i think you must go to UK or USA...
so you forced to speak more and more....malu

yeah, 100% agreed , for people who dont realy care about money, or people who have a lot lot, and lot money, thats a perfect idea to do D
i'd better to make up some greetings with people who have the same interest as me, is there anybody would join me?
xLightZx - 17/06/2010 03:27 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By chrisnaa
The more you listen and the more you can learn, I guess movie could be good for you, I live in USA almost 5 years and I still have same problem . it depend with brain ppl had though. some people cannot click at all. I can tell the way you wrote, you are such good catch for this kind of things.

your grammar sucks dude..
live in USA?
you better die man..
sigucer - 20/06/2010 12:57 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By xLightZx
live in USA?
you better die man..

^
^
l
l
l
a cunt who act like shes good enough with english by using some word she got from a movie she just watch.najis
Alifianto.Adi - 29/06/2010 09:22 PM

Usually I listen to foreign Radio such as BBC twice a week and try to catch what are they talking about. I also used to watch DVD without subtitles or with English subtitles Peace:
abi16 - 29/06/2010 10:56 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By xLightZx
live in USA?
you better die man..

hha you better take a look at your self first fagnajis

the best way huh? talk to my uncle he's american and try to understand the english lyrics such as Panic at the disco & fall out boy,its hard to understand DD
xuejien - 29/06/2010 11:24 PM

singing a song which u like is one of many ways to improve your english,,
i've practiced it,,

especially in the morning or before sleeping
Page 9 of 34 | ‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > what is best way to improve your conversation skill?