ACTIVITY & HOBBY
Home > LOEKELOE > ACTIVITY & HOBBY > [Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community
Total Views: 78657 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 1 of 209 |  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›

fijea - 08/11/2009 08:33 AM
[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community [We Are One]
[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community

Quote:
Original Posted By fijea
[center][Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community
IndoRockers.com is open for public!
Please show your support by joining the community!
Thank you!

[quote=IndoRockers]Enter yourself for our official promo video!

Hey what's up rockers?!

kita berencana buat ngajak kalian semua untuk ikut berpartisipasi dalam pembuatan official video IndoRockers.com..
yang pastinya nanti bakal disebar-luasin melalui channel youtube nya IR - http://bit.ly/IR_tv

syarat: member IndoRockers.com

berdasarkan hasil diskusi bersama, ada beberapa aturan main yang simple tp juga cukup penting, jadi harap dibaca baik-baik yah \)
http://bit.ly/IRopv1

kl ada pertanyaan silahkan post di link di atas (forum).

Have fun peeps! ...and goodluck! \m/

*Deadline - 5 Mei 2011*[/quote]

we're moving to IndoRockers.com
thanks kaskus
ilovekaskus

[/CENTER][Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community
fijea - 08/11/2009 09:52 AM
[Intro]
Press logo to Subscribe
Quote:
Original Posted By Indo Rockers
Table of Contents
1. Announcement (Updates. Make sure to check this up weekly/monthly.)
2. Intro (This page.)
3. Tutorial (How to dance like this.)
4. Share (Local Rockers vid.)
5. Event Schedule (Meet up / gathering, Events related to the dance.)
6. Merchandise (Raving Gears.)
7. Extras (Mp3s, Softwares, etc.)

salam knal brotha and sistha... \)

disini tempat berkumpulnya para shuffler dari Indonesia..
baik dari yang baru tertarik dan mau belajar, sedang dalam proses latihan, atau bahkan sampai yang udah senior.. o
berhubung saat ini masih sedikit orang yang shuffling ato bahkan blum tau apa itu shuffle dance (melbourne shuffle),
gw niatnya maw berbagi dsini... \)
Spoiler for "sejarahnya..."
translated version (indo) click here.

Melbourne Shuffle info page
The Melbourne shuffle is a style of dance, which originated in the late 1980s in the Melbourne underground scene. The basic movements in the dance are a fast heel-and-toe action with a style suitable for various types of electronic music. Some variants incorporate arm movements.

History
The Melbourne shuffle was one of several dances that emerged during the acid house era around 1990. Although the precise origin of the style is unknown, it does bear a resemblance to earlier jazz dance styles.

Late 1980s to early 1990s
The Melbourne shuffle begins to emerge as a distinct dance, incorporating more hand movement than previous styles. Early footage of the style exists from a night on the 31st of August 1991 at the Sarah Sands Hotel in Melbourne. Techno music was gradually replaced with trance music and house music.

Mid to late 1990s
A number of videos documenting the style during this era exist as the style increased in popularity. There are many variations of this dance but the main heel to toe movement remained the key motion giving it the term "the Melbourne shuffle".

2000 - Present
Dancing style returns to more "on the spot" with less hand movement. A significant point in the evolution of the Melbourne Shuffle.

In 2006 with the emergence of YouTube, dancers internationally now contribute to the Shuffle online, posting their own versions and learning from others.

Music
The music that early Melbourne shufflers danced to was house music and acid house in the late 1980s. In the early 1990s, as trance music became popular, the dancing style changed to a glide. It regressed to the previous style when minimal house came in. In 2007, the music that Melbourne shufflers typically listen to are hard trance, hardstyle, jumpstyle, hard house, psytrance, breakbeat, drum and bass, tribal house and Techno. Although the shuffle dance style could be performed to any genre of music, there is a preference for the 130-150 bpm hardstyle.

Dancing
Today known as "shuffling" to the Melbourne locals, the name "Melbourne shuffle" has been derived from overseas DJs, party goers, visitors and the media trying to describe this phenomenon. The Age referred to it as looking like "a cross between the chicken dance and a foot stomping robot" to the untrained eye, but locals have simply called it the "shuffle" since 1992.

Some dancers sprinkle talcum powder on the floor beneath their feet to help them glide more easily, some including 360 degree spins or jumps into their moves.

Media
The Melbourne shuffle dance style has remained relatively underground since its birth in the late 80s and early 90s. The term "Melbourne shuffle" was recorded in the media when Sonic Animation's Rupert Keiller was interviewed by rage, an all night Australian music TV show. The interviewer asked Rupert what his unique style of dance was and the reply was "the Melbourne Shuffle". In December of 2002 The Age, an Australian newspaper, made mention of the term in a front page article, attempting to illustrate what the popular Melbourne Shuffle was for the first time to the mainstream public.
The shuffle has spread to Malaysia and there have been "Shuffle Competitions" held in Malaysia. Shufflers have taken their art form and self-expressive dance style overseas and are a regular sight to be seen at rave parties in the UK, Germany, Malaysia and Thailand. The internet has also been a factor in spreading knowledge and interest in the shuffle. A documentary on the topic entitled Melbourne Shuffler was in production during 2004-2005 and was recently released in late 2005 on DVD.

copied from thedancemoves.com

singkatnya sebutan 'Shuffle' sendiri berasal dari Melbourne, Australia..
lebih jelasnya bisa cek video" di youtube... D

gw berharap dengan adanya thread ini, kita bisa sama" bangun komunitas shuffle di Indonesia... beer:
dan, Indo Rockers ini bkn crew, tapi komunitas yang isinya shuffler" Indonesia dari berbagai daerah, kalangan, ras, agama, dan dari crew manapun..!
iloveindonesia

bwt yang tertarik / masih penasaran Shuffle itu kek apa, kebetulan dsini ada beberapa orang yang berbaik hati bwt share video nya... \)
bs cekidot langsung di trit ini! beer:
[youtube]e1fXg0swbcE[/youtube]

bwt yang berminat bwt upload videonya sndr, sangat diterima dgn hangat koq dsini... D
dan pastinya bkal dipejeng disini!!
bbrp tips bwt bkin video: click.

fm: Upcoming Shuffle Event fm:
Click here or ǝɹǝɥ ʞɔıןɔ

Find us on:
[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community [Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community [Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community
:request
more about Indo Rockers -u ought to read this!!-

*New
Official Youtube Channel List (post yours!)

Don't forget to Click me!

fijea - 08/11/2009 01:19 PM
[Tutorial]

Spoiler for "Cara Upload Video dari Youtube"

Spoiler for "Read This 1st"
Quote:
Original Posted By mnd-o-mnd
buat para indo rockers buat yang baru belajar ato pun sudah lama,,buat yang punya team ato pun solo career,,,just wanna give u an advice. Tserah mau di dgrin ato gk,,dibaca juga udah sukur D

If u shuffling, shuffling because u want to enjoy the party, music, and the beat or Shuffling to express ur exciting, happiness and craziness, also u shuffling to expressed ur feeling, you'll enjoy your shuffling and also the crowd that see ur shuffle gonna enjoy too. If u shuffling to impressed or show that ur PRO? U better kick ur butt out of the spot.

Jd sejak dini kalo bisa tanamin dalam diri masing2,,,gue shuffle karena gue mau ekspresiin diri gue,,,ekspresiin enjoynya diri lo dalem suatu musik or party. Not because u want to show off. Put ur anger and emotion at home when ur party. Party for fun.

At last,, see you at the dance floor. Shuffling together, enjoy the music and party together.
ilovekaskusilovekaskusilovekaskus

Quote:
Original Posted By "www.melbshuffle.com"]bbrp post yang berguna bwt gw..mungkin berguna jg buat yang laen.. beer:
Read This 1st!! All that u want to know about the Melbourne Shuffle!!
Melbourne Shuffle Documentary
How to do the RunningMan (10 steps guide)
Arm Movements
So you wanna become a better shuffler??
How to create an original style
Good Shuffling vids. Must Watch!!
[/quote]
Spoiler for "Complete Tutor by BigMilan"
[youtube]FLJwAgyUFNc[/youtube]

[youtube]P3evoNeD45g[/youtube]

[youtube]itaXiq8mN6g[/youtube]

[youtube]EkpuUK2HMA0[/youtube]

[youtube]nQkzr4xEU9A[/youtube]

[youtube]pdXM_tjI4E4[/youtube]

[youtube]S-rr99JbZ_M[/youtube]

[youtube]LoQ4QZRO6zQ[/youtube]
(another moonwalk tute tutor: Click Here)

[youtube]uQm_Q9U-d5c[/youtube]

Electro Shuffle TUTORIAL
[youtube]An96zQddx7M[/youtube]
for Electro Shuffle vid, credit goes to: koenz84

Spoiler for "Advanced Steps"
[youtube]MGJ9o3N7iYE[/youtube]

[youtube]nDIevA3vdHo[/youtube]

Spoiler for "Shuffle Insight"
[QUOTE=fijea
"Why Hardstyling Looks Harder".
[youtube]w9CLQGDi8Uw[/youtube]
nice explainations.. thumbup:

Quote:
Original Posted By treize13
i just remember, gw perna dapet note dari temen shuffle gw d sg, he's good, he's the leader of SDF in sg. (first shuffle team in sg)
this note is bout, styles and classification in shuffle. bwat gw ini sih penting ya bwat yg masi blajar shuffle. jd lo bs tau which style r u refering to. jadi bisa focus in one style. thats better right? i hope this note wld be so usefull to all of u.

=================================================

Hey guys, just want to share my views and classifications of the melbourne shuffle.

Note: These are for my own personal reference and i hope it will help certain people understand what every "style" is about cause people will say STOP CLASSIFYING IT !! ITS JUST THE MELBOURNE SHUFFLE!!! Yes it is....but come on man? If you don't do it....someone else will do it for you...and you will be like omg wtf is MAS Style...wtf man? But if you give it leeway sorta *The TB guidelines* Then you give people the basic understanding of what and why each style is classified the way it is.

To me there are many classifications of the MELBOURNE SHUFFLE
Melbourne Shuffling - Mix of runningman and the "T-Step" and a little upper body movement with some kicks and spins...more chilled and relaxed
Refer to Ben :
[youtube]vgSjXVM9go8&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Old Schooling - More T-step and a little runningman (depending on the shuffler) but essentially there is more emphasis on creativity using the whole body. *upper and lower*
Refer to Kitchen Shuffler :
[youtube]fFsfSiB7uyU[/youtube]

New School - What you might call tb style emphasis on the overuse of the runningman with lots of force and a couple of spins and kicks....for reference look up HSA Sacco or HSK Mikki. No i have nothing against them (thats sorta lie with mikki but w/e) but these are just examples.

Ahhh now we get to the interesting part....

MAS Style - A carbon copy of any "famous" malaysian shuffler. e.g Ochibi, Speedodevo (Now he sucks LOL) etc etc all those big names bleh... But essentially everyone has a different style but it only becomes a classification once a whole bunch of faggots copy it....sometimes it is a requirement to copy it for lets say a competition where everyone has to look the same to be in sync (but still can have their own individual style)
Refer to the THF Performance :
[youtube]7wGNeDRiIOA&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Honestly massive respect to these guys for being able to "conform" as well ass maintain they're individuality during the solo section. you might think that they are faggots cause they look like everyone else...but think of it this way, if you started to shuffle with certain moves and patterns and every kid followed you, do you think its right for someone from here to all you a fag?

Hardstyling : The focus of a a nice good hard rock Steady Runningman and move sets (not MOVES but your own patterns and sets that make you unique) that define you as a hardstyler.(This will be a controversial topic and ill get flamed more or less but this is just my opinion) Because in reference to melbourne rockers 2 they almost all shuffled exactly the same to me *thats why i could classify them as a style* Please do not take offence with this as i love melbourne rocking. Anyhow

I break this up into 2 Melbourne Rockers and the Rockers

Melbourne Rocker - Harder runningman using a crunch movement (your ab's) mixed with plenty of slides kicks and hat tricks.
Refer to Melbourne Rockers 2 -
[youtube]GCfks040GAc&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Rockers - More emphasis on a unique style of runningman and certain move sets that make you more of an individual
Refer to Len :
[youtube]_GTzeXMXsh0[/youtube]
Refer to Yan And Slackshoes :
[youtube]M5PrI-norqg[/youtube]

Well this concludes my descriptions and i will update it when i have more time cause im in class now LOL.

Love Love,

Xero

======================================================

Quote:
gpp klo blom sampe tahap itu, at least lo mnuju k style yg jelas. sbener nya lebih gampang klo blajar shuffle tau lo mau blajar yg mana, dan lebih bagus lagi klo ada orang yg inspired lo. jadi ada yg bsia d jadiin contoh, based on their styles. tp inget, smua orang punya style sendiri2, jd ga mungkin lo bisa tiru exactly the same.

ini mungkin lebih jelas bwat contoh MAS style.
[youtube]Ts5zuKGrZbk&feature=related[/youtube]
differences from melbourne lebih ke runningman nya. peratiin runningman nya beda bgt sm melbourne. MAS style doing the RM using their body. mreka ngedorong kakinya pake badan. and the variations also, MAS punya lebih banyak dan punya ciri khas sendiri yg jelas beda bgt dari melbourne. skarang melbourne doing more gliding as their variations.

[spoiler="The Melbourne Hardstyles"][QUOTE=mnd-o-mnd;208179367]permisi agan2,,ane cuman pgn ngasi bbrp video references ,,bagi agan2 yang pgn style melbourne hardstyle,,ni bbrp video yang jadi influence ane dan motivasi pas latian,,

1. Willis (USA Hardstyle)
Stepnya enak,,gayanya juga asik gann,,cekidot aja,,ni gue kasi 1video,,silakan liat2 lagi videonya yang laen
[youtube]aj_4LLOequY[/youtube]

2. Jono (NZ shuffle)
you should watch this,,this man is kick ass,,cekidot
[youtube]q94SWgmTk0Y[/youtube]
[youtube]pf_O9PQhGxU[/youtube]
3.Matt
Wahh,,,ini gokil foot worknya,,,two thumbs upkiss,,ni video showcase dia dan ada bbrp shuffler gokil laennya ,,,cekidot langsung gan
[youtube]9T7gul7iwJg[/youtube]

4. Pae & Sarah
Wah,,ni dia ne yang paling ane doyaan,,siapa yang gk kenal ni 2org >.
fijea - 08/11/2009 11:11 PM
[share]

Spoiler for "-[ Indo Rockers
-"]Indo Rockers Shuffle Performance @ Dare2Dance ( Jakarta ) Indonesia 2010
[Rockers: panky7, akurizkypratama, 5zal, fijea, adhithardstyle]
[youtube]Hm8q8IIxgUw[/youtube]

Indo Rockers Shuffle Performance @ SKY
[Rockers: adhithardstyle, panky7, fijea, 5zal, Bryan, Andre]
[youtube]Wa-1ZakbMXE[/youtube]

Global Shuffle Meet Up 2010
[youtube]68GXjFQNLQc[/youtube]

6th Meet Up
[youtube]N2oalpaGO50[/youtube]

5th Meet Up
[youtube]tXat1f7Ioig[/youtube]

4th Meet Up
[youtube]SJ9Gx6EdMhw[/youtube]

3rd Meet Up
[youtube]xhgta8Sv4bM[/youtube]

2nd Meet Up
[youtube]33c98v6UtSo[/youtube]

IR Shuffle Practice 1 @Alvin's
[youtube]FwGk8N6H2N0[/youtube]

Spoiler for "[IR
Rave Army"]
Quote:
Original Posted By fijea
[CENTER][youtube]e1fXg0swbcE[/youtube]

Spoiler for "[SCR
panky7"]nih ada video gw n 2 tmn gw gan
maap ga ada suaranya. BMG sucks man!!
[youtube]S1UQtbMJG74[/youtube]
klo mo liat yg ada suaranya, ada d fb.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=121553815752

btw video SCR ud jd nih. tp blm gw upload k youtube. hehehhe
liat dsini aja ya http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=262436805752
oh ya video gw ud officially published on youtube
cekidot gan!
[youtube]58-gFhwSG9Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Spoiler for "[IR
RA // fijea"]click the image below to subscribe me \)

[youtube]_U2j66OD9VE[/youtube]
gw bawa oleh" nih guys..abs jalan" kmrn... o
[youtube]JoOGXXZ0u-Q[/youtube]

[youtube]wLYYaD6e2-4[/youtube]
please enjoy the vid guys \)
I welcome to any comments, and thumbs would be great!

Well, I like to film myself while practicing shuffle,
then I watch it myself, over and over again.
That way, I can get some improvements. and I hope I did.
so here's some of the vid clips that I've been keeping all this time.
Some might seemed off-beat, cus I didn't shuffle to any of these songs anyway.
(it's a compilation vid, duh!)

oh and u can find the track list at the end of the vid \)
also don't forget to subsribe...Thanks!

ni style baru gw bro...belum lancar sih sbnrnya...heheh..
pls comment and rate (honestly)!! Peace:
[youtube]glrmJ7ep2wo[/youtube]

iseng doank nih guys..pas kmrn yang di ancol itu...heheh..
gedein BASSnya yah... D
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=386207147678

[SKA] Anders
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=397656865333

[youtube]-m-3lNSuFnU[/youtube]
FB link: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?comments&v=382967870333

Spoiler for "QuietStorm"
numpang lewat ya gan.. o o
nubitol mau share kreasi yg msh dlm tahap belajar nih.. o
[youtube]6FZfzvu4xxM[/youtube]
tolong video ane yg diutube bantu dirate sama komen ya beer:

Spoiler for "[E.M.O
treize13"]ini gan video terbaru gw sm temen2 gw d sini.
tongkrongin sampe menit 2:35 gw nongol. hahhaha.
comment rate smuanya dehh. :toast
[youtube]pIObEV_zcHo[/youtube]

ada video baru nih gan, "indo rockers pt2". uda lama bgt ga shuffle jadi nya maklum klo aneh. ehheh. enjoy!
[youtube]ey2J5fsnKE0[/youtube]

nih bro, iseng2 gw bikin compilation. hehe
[youtube]xouJqTCx7_c[/youtube]

btw, numpang kasi liat video juga dong.
[youtube]EN-dNtUjtvM[/youtube]
itu video gw sm temen2 shuffle gw d singapore. gw yg namanya 'kevin' doang. heheh

oh iya. fyi, yg namanya 'adrian' juga orang indo. kita berdua planning bikin crew "indo rockers" tapi peminat nya dikit, jd ga jalan lagi deh. nih video indo rockers,
[youtube]i8Uddvqb16U[/youtube]

Spoiler for "mnd-o-mnd"
aaaa,,,,post video ahh,,ni pideo tahun lalu around august 2009,,,
video pas masi practice,,maaf jelek dan noob ampe skrg ,,buat rame2in aja deh
[youtube]zSZ0s-rHiLw[/youtube]

fresh from the oven gaann
[youtube]RTCjGd-qxUE[/youtube]
tuh nyang versi youtube,,,offbeat banget,,padahal di raw filena ndak,,,T_T versi fbnya better walopun masi offbeat
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1436342952822
silakan tkp gan,,hhe rate and comment thanks,,,JAYA INDO ROCKERS D

Spoiler for "conradj"
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1449294471583&subj=1209862809

Spoiler for "[SKA
LpG-vimee"]Bwt tmn" IR smua,ane minta saran dong bwt shuffle ane,di FB gw http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?comments&v=379358189802
tq before....

Spoiler for "Bagram"
ne video yg br gw upload kmrn... gw share aja yah di sini...
[youtube]tGxj40ZzxAU[/youtube]

skrg ane lg dlm process to get back to my old shape... soalnya dha berenti shuffle 8 bulan-an... akhir2 ini mulai shuffle lg.. xP
salah 1 video gw dr 2 tahun yg lalu:
[youtube]S_jbFkbFlOQ[/youtube]

Spoiler for "akurizkypratama"
ni ane share vid ane
hihih
mv ia msh coba2
editan ancur + shuffle ane msh abal2
mohon pencerahan dan komeng
[youtube]35VefBpIiss[/youtube]

[/center]
Broken Strings - 09/11/2009 07:40 AM

Bro jumat sering2 dtg k vertigo di semanggi. Bnyk tuh ank shuffle. Termasuk ane \)[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community
fijea - 10/11/2009 07:56 AM
[Event Schedule]

Never attend a meet up before?? click me.

Spoiler for "Past Events"
Quote:
Original Posted By "Indo Rockers"][Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community
RSVP - http://on.fb.me/ftRc4w

Quote:
Original Posted By "Indo Rockers"]

Hey people!
It's about SHUFFLERS EXPLORATION!!

We've prepared for the merchandise too!
Well, you know that we're working with the sponsors..
And they wanted to show you guys the merch that we've made..
It's a t-shirt.
The design comes from IR so I hope you guys gonna buy it \)

We're selling the t-shirt only for IDR 90.000,- for a limited time only!
Which is at the event..
The next day it'll become more expensive..

Here, take a quick peek:
Male - http://on.fb.me/gBfRpA
Female - http://on.fb.me/f6pP8W

Don't miss it people! >\)

Best regard,
Indo Rockers[/quote][/quote]
[quote="Indo Rockers"][Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community

[quote="Indo Rockers"]

RSVP:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178871052123237

[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community Time:
Dec 12th, 2010.
3.00 pm ~ 'til Drop!
[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community Location:
Taman Menteng, Jakarta Pusat. (Basement hall)
[spoiler="GMap"][Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community
Spoiler for "GEarth"

No, dont!
\( shitty face, late coming like a hero, drugs.
Yes, please!
\) happy face, be there on time, mp3 player, camera, bf/gf, and costumes / rave gears.

Quote:

>[B"►

>PS:[/B"►
This is NOT a battle event!
This is the chance where we, all the Rockers in Indonesia to meet each other,
to know each other, to gather, to dance on the same dance floor!

Rockers, See you guys there!

Quote:
Original Posted By fijea

RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112303472159661

details: http://www.embassyplayground.com/

location map: click me.

Quote:
Original Posted By "www.embassyplayground.com"]
Bring your ID/KTP
Bring cash for your food and drinks
Wear fancy costumes
Bring camera
Come early!

Don’t bring bulky things
Don’t bring outside food and drinks
No drugs
No weapons
[/quote]
Quote:
Original Posted By Indo >Rockers"►
July/August 2010 Meet Up
RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121647481214958&ref=mf
Time: Minggu, 8 Agustus 2010, standby at 15.00 WIB and starts at 16.00 WIB
Spoiler for "Google Map"
Spoiler for "Google Earth"

Quote:
Original Posted By "Indo Rockers"]June 2010 Meet Up
Time: Minggu, 20 Juni 2010, standby at 15.00 WIB and starts at 16.00 WIB
Spoiler for "Google Map"
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Flowtation

ayo2 latihan shuffle
ada event lagi nih di pantai karnaval

tgl 29 may
Gatecrasher Indonesia 2010
The Global Sound System
Featuring:
atb
Empire of The Sun
Felix Da Housecat
Roger Shah
Rank1
Toca Disco
Early Bird Ticket Rp.240.000
On The Spot Ticker Rp.280.000
Special Early Bird Ticket Rp.170.000
for more info go to www.blade-indonesia.com or www.gatecrasher.com

Quote:
Original Posted By "Indo >Rockers""►
May 2010 Meet Up
Time: Minggu, 23 Mei 2010, pk 15.00 - end
Spoiler for "Google Map"

Quote:
Original Posted By fijea
Spoiler for "Flash Light"

Quote:
Original Posted By "Indo >Rockers""►
April 2010 Meet Up
Time: Sabtu 24 April 2010, pk 15.00 WIB
Spoiler for "Google Map"

Spoiler for "Music Dance Festival"
[quote="Indo Rockers"]Hey 'sup guys.. \)

there's a Music Dance Festival held in Ancol..and maybe u guys already know about this..
and by a lucky coincidence the meet up and the event were both held on the same day..
(I just found out last nite..)

Well since there are some arguments about this, we've decided NOT to change the schedule of the meet up..
(at 3 PM in Taman Menteng, Jakarta Pusat)
https://www.kaskus.co.id/showpost.php?p=131495350&postcount=6

and some of us will go to the festival around:
Time - 10 PM (24th-25th of April 2010)
Location - Pantai Carnaval Ancol ("Djakarta Warehouse Project")
map details:
[spoiler="Ancol"][Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community

Here's the flyer:
Spoiler for "Rave party"

(thanks to Rikki Sani for letting me know about this event in the 1st place)
Entrance fee: IDR 200.000

so...what we gonna do??
1. I'm going there..I can't miss this event!! LoL!!
2. when u sees us, feel free to join us..!! this is a great opportunity. we won't bite u either..hahah..
3. and We're gonna make a Shuffle Compilation video featuring u guys!! (documentary)
4. LET'S ROCK!! >\)

Thanks!
[/spoiler][/quote]

[quote="Indo Rockers"]March 2010 Meet Up
Time: Sabtu 20 Mar 2010, pk 19.00 WIB
[quote=INVadult](via sms)
Bro, td gua udah cek TKP di GBK. Tempatnya enak yg deket kolam renang, tempatnya lantai gt bukan aspal/semacamnya, itu gua baru ngecek tempat yg di deket kolam renang. Yg di deket lapangan tenis nggak gua cek bro sorry, soalnya td di senayan ada acara bola jd banyak suporter bola rame bgt!! Jd kita pake tmpt buat meet up sabtu yg di deket kolam renang apa gmn? Tolong di umumin di trit yaa, biar semua pada tau hehe p Thanks A Lot... (di copas aja sms ane)[/quote][/quote]
[quote="Indo Rockers"]Feb 2010 Meet Up
Time: Selasa 16 Feb 2010, pk 19.00 WIB
[QUOTE=GoldenCrown707

kalau dari mcdonald gading yang skrg udah ganti tony jack kan tinggal lurus trus ketemu bunderan tuh
nah pas udah sampe bunderan sebelom belok ke kiri ikutin arus muter
coba tengok sebelah kanan
itu ada taman gede bener deh
cuco disitu tuh o
[/spoiler][/quote]

Spoiler for "Picts"
Quote:
Original Posted By panky7
2nd Meet Up @GBK Senayan, Jakarta
(20/03/2010)

Quote:
Original Posted By fijea
[spoiler="INVadult, 'Nanda', zekazo"][Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community

Spoiler for "Flowtation, LpG-vimee, 'Dicky'"

Spoiler for "candid nih"

FBnya: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=132732&id=627047678
[/spoiler]
fijea - 10/11/2009 04:28 PM
[Merchandise]

Click Image to order.
Spoiler for "Indo Rockers Polo Shirt"
[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community [Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community

Spoiler for "Reflective Wristband"

Spoiler for "PaperToy"

Spoiler for "[Coming soon
Indo Rockers Hoodie"]
Quote:
Original Posted By fijea

Quote:

Baxx and PHD Hoodie (Import)
ALL ONLINE RAVE CLOTHING / PHATS!
fijea - 11/11/2009 10:47 AM
[Extras]

Spoiler for "Wallpaper"
Indo Rockers Wallpaper by. fijea
1280 x 800

Track Downloads:
Quote:

YouTube downloader:

Convert YouTube to mp3:

Video Editor:

Spoiler for "Smilies"
Quote:
Tinggal tambahin "]" di akhir code..

[CODE][IMG]http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4779/mahomoonwalk.gif[/IMG[/CODE]
[code][IMG]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8092/irfade.gif[/IMG[/code]
[code][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7691/melbshfl.gif[/img[/code]
[code][img]http://u.kaskus.us/3/4ad7ymvb.gif[/img[/code]
[code][img]http://u.kaskus.us/3/lqimvwxl.gif[/img[/code]
Spoiler for "Siggy"
Quote:
Tinggal tambahin "]" di akhir code..

[code][img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6583/irsiggy01.png[/img
[img]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5316/irsiggy02.png[/img
[img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/585/irsiggy03.png[/img[/code]
[code][img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1060/hardcorelife.gif[/img[/code]

Spoiler for "The Best Shuffler Ever"
[youtube]z4uk0CTLkFY&feature=related[/youtube]
Spoiler for "jangan mau kalah sama kartun gan!"
[youtube]4czWXVXcWg0&feature=related[/youtube]
fijea - 11/11/2009 10:20 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Broken Strings
Bro jumat sering2 dtg k vertigo di semanggi. Bnyk tuh ank shuffle. Termasuk ane \)[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community

sampe ktemu Jumat besok di semanggi bro... D
fijea - 14/11/2009 09:43 PM
Official Youtube Channel
DJAMBRONG - 18/11/2009 11:31 AM

oh shuffle ya? yang dance dari melbourne ..

gue lebih suka Poppin dari korea maho
fijea - 18/11/2009 12:38 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By DJAMBRONG
oh shuffle ya? yang dance dari melbourne ..

gue lebih suka Poppin dari korea maho

hooh gan..
owh poppin keren jg tuh..taw org namanya 'Salah'??
jago mampuz tu org poppin nya.. D cekidot di utube gan.. \)

btw ane msh nyari ni shuffler" Jkt..ada ada??[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community
fijea - 20/11/2009 12:32 AM
suggested for your shuffle vids
ini bbrp hal yang sangat amat disarankan kl mau bkin video:

1. jangan pake kamera hp. kualitasnya krg bagus, dan terkadang kamera hp suka delay.
2. masukin lagu dari komputer, jangan dari mic camera nya.
selain suara musiknya gak kedengeran jelas, suaranya jg suka pecah.
bisa pake Windows Movie Maker / iMovie.
3. kl mau bkin vid buat mnt masukan, jangan di over-edit, edit seadanya aja..
kl kebanyakan efek" malah gak kliatan kan shuffle nya.. bingungs
4. Post Your Shuffle Vid!!

beer:
zekazo - 20/11/2009 11:01 PM

gw juga lagi blajar ini gan Melb Shuffle D
fijea - 21/11/2009 12:35 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By zekazo
gw juga lagi blajar ini gan Melb Shuffle D

wahh asik nihh... D
sering" coba sambil dengerin lagunya gan... beer:
zekazo - 21/11/2009 06:56 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By fijea
wahh asik nihh... D
sering" coba sambil dengerin lagunya gan... beer:

iy gan seru ternyata haha D
fijea - 21/11/2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

iy gan seru ternyata haha D

biasa shuffling dmn gan?? \)
dah pernah cb ngesot di club" gtu?? \)[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community
zekazo - 21/11/2009 11:41 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By fijea
biasa shuffling dmn gan?? \)
dah pernah cb ngesot di club" gtu?? \)[Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community

baru belajar gan sangat sangat baru D
T-step aja masi blom lancar o
fijea - 22/11/2009 04:56 AM

Quote:
baru belajar gan sangat sangat baru D
T-step aja masi blom lancar o

ohh...kapan" ngesot brg deh kita gan... D
sayang ni trit gak idup keknya dsini... \(
padahal susah jg cari shuffler di indo...heheh...
zekazo - 22/11/2009 12:23 PM

[youtube]6zjQTBukG0w&feature=fvst[/youtube]

gan itu di menit 3:11 nama gerakan nya apaan?
Page 1 of 209 |  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > ACTIVITY & HOBBY > [Indo Rockers] Indonesian Shuffle Dance Community