ENGLISH
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > KASKUS EF T shirt
Total Views: 13799 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 12 of 12 | ‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 11 12

Orthanc - 22/02/2011 03:58 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By penyulap
I'm sorry I still don't know how to be very gentle voicing my opinion. I'm not indonesian, and I am very jealous of my balinese friends who are so very gentle outwardly... I was just trying to give some ideas that I have because there was request for people to give their ideas about new T-shirt design.

well, we might put your ideas into consideration \)

let's see... Garuda and People holding hands. I may try making one if I have time. If someone else more capable is willing to do it, then by all means please do. There has to be, however, an indicator of "English" within the painting, I think.

Now I remember, you're also the guy from the thread about you being an Australian wanting to swap your English with Indonesian D
penyulap - 22/02/2011 07:39 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Orthanc
well, we might put your ideas into consideration \)
let's see... Garuda and People holding hands. I may try making one if I have time. If someone else more capable is willing to do it, then by all means please do. There has to be, however, an indicator of "English" within the painting, I think.

Maybe lots of english words swirling about, easy words most indonesians know, or maybe some picture of a study enviroment, someone reading a book, just ideas mind you. and hopefully we can find an artist too....

Quote:

Now I remember, you're also the guy from the thread about you being an Australian wanting to swap your English with Indonesian D

yep, i'm just here to make trouble hammer
-not
penyulap - 23/02/2011 07:26 PM

When looking through the test your english level thread I found this message, it reminds me of my first time I learnt a few words of a new language. That is such a good moment.

Quote:
Original Posted By h3r2y
I has do the best.
Spoiler for Result
You are ready to start an Elementary English course = Level 1

It reminds me of the joy of learning a new language, of improving yourself, of a bright future of full of possibility.

The phrase 'I love you full' is something that makes sense to all english speakers, but is only ever used by someone learning the language...
fransnoel - 03/03/2011 11:16 PM

is this still produced?
xixixipeople - 05/03/2011 01:55 PM

this is the new comers design....
just check this out...
hope you love this design

Spoiler for baju
[IMG]KASKUS EF T shirt[/IMG]

and hope some cendolbig ....kiss
penyulap - 06/03/2011 07:01 AM

Brilliant, looks great. do you think we can sneak some naughty words in there ? hammer just kidding. but an 'I love you full' or 'i love english full' would be cheeky.

Outstanding.
penyulap - 06/03/2011 07:13 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By xixixipeople
Spoiler for baju

If everyone, or anyone can suggest some extra words thats great, I would be happy to tell you if there are secondary, tertiary, or obscure extra meanings for words so theres nothing that could be mistaken by, well, native aussies and westerners I guess...

You might like to change 'long (&) hard', us, mother, and boast is misspelt.

personally I'd love 'we love kaskus full' or something like that, even though it's not proper english, it's understood perfectly by english speakers, and indicates the speaker is a happy english student.... but you might not want it..
xixixipeople - 06/03/2011 10:33 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By penyulap
If everyone, or anyone can suggest some extra words thats great, I would be happy to tell you if there are secondary, tertiary, or obscure extra meanings for words so theres nothing that could be mistaken by, well, native aussies and westerners I guess...

You might like to change 'long (&) hard', us, mother, and boast is miss pelt.

personally I'd love 'we love kaskus full' or something like that, even though it's not proper English, it's understood perfectly by English speakers, and indicates the speaker is a happy English student.... but you might not want it..

hmm....i accepted that comment....for sure....
i used simple word...it just show a basic word that everybody now at Indonesia....so i use it....why because for sure that words is the first time i use with proudly english hammer i you when where...mother father etc...

once again thank you...:angel
aan206 - 06/03/2011 12:36 PM

Is it possible to put our Kaskus ID on the T-Shirt?? So each of them is unique??
I have 2 T-Shirt from kaskus iphone forum. None of them has my ID. \(

Well I know it's cost more, but worth to try. D

@xixixipeople: Hey your design remind me of crosswords game.. Nice tho. D
xixixipeople - 07/03/2011 01:25 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By aan206
Is it possible to put our Kaskus ID on the T-Shirt?? So each of them is unique??
I have 2 T-Shirt from kaskus iphone forum. None of them has my ID. \(

Well I know it's cost more, but worth to try. D

@xixixipeople: Hey your design remind me of crosswords game.. Nice tho. D

its possible that everyone id put on the cloth...but with that media its hard to put everyone....maybe just the active one....

no..its not a crosswords its actualy just like scrable...D
willyoke - 08/03/2011 12:43 PM
^^
Please let me know how to order this. I haven't understand the mechanism. How about the payment method?
aan206 - 09/03/2011 08:32 AM

Ah ya, in addition, I think Maho emoticon would be better then the blue tuyul. Why don't we put the green maho instead of the blue tuyul one??

If yes, I would like to have one.
hantumi666 - 09/03/2011 11:21 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By aan206
Ah ya, in addition, I think Maho emoticon would be better then the blue tuyul. Why don't we put the green maho instead of the blue tuyul one??

If yes, I would like to have one.

May I disagree? It would not be nice if just the maho.
Why dont you put the pink lady and the blue tuyul instead? and the orange one, and the alay and the maho... all of them....
xixixipeople - 10/03/2011 12:34 PM
Wew
Or just..kef emblem..its good enough..
So..its gonna put id or just words?KASKUS EF T shirt
bagusajisantoso - 17/03/2011 08:56 PM

wow, its a cool Shirt. but i'm pennyless T_T
DEADBALLEXPERT - 17/03/2011 10:22 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By IkhsanBurhanAli
well this is for the start because I don't have any idea right now. will make another one later D

Spoiler for logo

KASKUS EF T shirt

excuse me, but what if we change the logo? what about
"THE BEST WAY TO LEARN ENGLISH", because the logo looks incomplete for me. I mean, the fastest way to learn what??
DEADBALLEXPERT - 17/03/2011 10:47 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By nitramm
why no one continue my list hammer:

OK, put me on your list.
destoy - 26/03/2011 01:39 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By xixixipeople
just check this out...
hope you love this design

Spoiler for baju

and hope some cendolbig ....kiss

I think the designer got a inspire by the matrix film D D
anyway, I dont like black t-shirt, because I have already many black t-shirts hammers
kikukkikul - 26/03/2011 05:24 PM

Nice T-shirt
el_stup1do - 26/03/2011 08:24 PM

Closed until further notice.
Page 12 of 12 | ‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 11 12
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > KASKUS EF T shirt