ACTIVITY & HOBBY
Home > LOEKELOE > ACTIVITY & HOBBY > Ad yang suka berburu?
Total Views: 33705 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 8 of 23 | ‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >  Last ›

webgain - 10/06/2010 01:12 PM

dulu gua suka berburu..tapi sekarang tobat...gan.
Berburu boleh asal barang buruannya dimakan, jadi ada alasan untuk membunuh mahluq hidup,bukan asal untuk kesenangan aja.
sayangikanajah - 10/06/2010 11:02 PM
minta pencerahan
saya baru nih agan2 dan suhu2 dalam perbedilan..salam bedilers mohon pencerahanya kalo untuk kaliber 4,5 saya ubek2 dapet spec apache tabung besar Senapan Pompa tangan+Tasco 3-7x20GD+silencer kira2 da ok lom wat pemula atau ada anjuran lebih baik lagi monggo..terimakasih sebesar2nya btw adakah bedilers region bekasi sapa taw bisa hunt brg2 baru mau coba hunt bosan dgn airsoft heheheilovekaskus terimakasih
easydollar - 11/06/2010 06:00 PM

numpang lapak, yang butuh scope
https://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=4364994
pathetic boy - 12/06/2010 11:14 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By garandman
Selain sehat, daging rusa hasil buruan juga mengurangi belanja utk daging sapi dari pasar. Sehingga uang tabungan bisa bertambah (utk beli senjata baru lagi ... hehehehe).

These are my 'meat guns' for deer and other medium sized game animals.

Both are Marlin XS-7 in 308 Winchester and in 243 Winchester. I handload for both of them using 165 grain Sierra GameKing for the 308, and 100 grain Sierra GameKing for the 243. Both ammunition loads are customized to each rifle for maximum accuracy and consistency. Both rifles and ammo are tuned for zero at 200 meters. But they still shoot +/- 2" out to 300 meters.

The 308 rifle took down one deer last November with a head shot from 50-75 meters.
The 243 took down three deers from 175 meters (body shot), 100 meters (chest shot which broke the spine), and 75 meters (neck shot).

Spoiler for Meat hunters

Ad yang suka berburu?

well garandman
actually where do you lived?
because if you live in indonesia it totally forbidden to any shoot dear
usually indonesian hunters shoot boar

then it seems that you hunt often
why don't you share what your tips and tricks while you hunt?

(maap kalo bahasa inggrisnya berantakan, namany juga baru belajar gan,hehehe)
garandman - 13/06/2010 09:55 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By pathetic boy
well garandman
actually where do you lived?
because if you live in indonesia it totally forbidden to any shoot dear
usually indonesian hunters shoot boar

then it seems that you hunt often
why don't you share what your tips and tricks while you hunt?

(maap kalo bahasa inggrisnya berantakan, namany juga baru belajar gan,hehehe)

I live in the US. Deer hunting is legal as long as you follow the state wildlife code.

We can hunt boar here too ... in fact, all year long. Boar is considered a pest here. The state government actually asks all hunters to shoot the boars on sight, any time, with any method. But I don't eat pork ... so boar hunting does not appeal that much to me.

Tips and tricks? Different area and species requires different tips and tricks. I don't think what I know would be helpful for Indonesian hunters.
pathetic boy - 14/06/2010 01:41 AM

Quote:
I live in the US. Deer hunting is legal as long as you follow the state wildlife code.

We can hunt boar here too ... in fact, all year long. Boar is considered a pest here. The state government actually asks all hunters to shoot the boars on sight, any time, with any method. But I don't eat pork ... so boar hunting does not appeal that much to me.

Tips and tricks? Different area and species requires different tips and tricks. I don't think what I know would be helpful for Indonesian hunters.

lucky you bro, some of my friend said that dear meat so delicious rather than beef

boars pest too here, in sumatera there usually found at palm plantation maybe boars the only big game allowed to hunt

i actually not use any firearm(have no permit,licensed, etc), i use traditional bow
never killed one.
maybe my arrow not strong enough to through boars heart
and i heard that many bowhunter in US, is it true?
garandman - 14/06/2010 08:55 AM

Quote:
lucky you bro, some of my friend said that dear meat so delicious rather than beef

boars pest too here, in sumatera there usually found at palm plantation maybe boars the only big game allowed to hunt

i actually not use any firearm(have no permit,licensed, etc), i use traditional bow
never killed one.
maybe my arrow not strong enough to through boars heart
and i heard that many bowhunter in US, is it true?

Deer meat (venison) is very lean. It taste like lamb meat. But with varying degree of gamy taste, depending on the age (younger less gamy), gender (doe is usually less gamy than buck). Venison is very tender, much more tender than meat from lamb of comparable age. Because it is very lean (low fat), it is much healthier than beef, pork, and lamb. But that also makes it drying up faster than other more meat with higher fat content when you cook it over open flame. My wife likes to cook rendang, curry, and tongseng using the venison we harvested. I also like to make venison jerky ... we marinate the sliced venison overnight, then put it in the food dehydrator. Talking about healthy and delicious snack!

Yes, we have a large number of bowhunter here in the US. I don't know how to shoot bow and arrow though. So I don't bowhunt (yet). My next door neighbor gave me an old compound bow, but I have not gotten around to trying it out.

Speaking of venison ...

Spoiler for Deer empal

Ad yang suka berburu?

Spoiler for Thick deer empal

Ad yang suka berburu?

This is where the venison came from ...

My 11-yr old daughter with her first deer. She killed this small doe with a Marlin 243 rifle from 100m away. One shot, hit the chest, then broke the spine, the deer dropped on the spot and died instantly.

Spoiler for First deer

Ad yang suka berburu?

My daughter learned how to skin a deer.

Spoiler for Skinning the deer

Ad yang suka berburu?

Deer hunting is a family activity for us. Here is my younger daughter playing with one of the deer we killed the first day.
Spoiler for Processing the meat

Ad yang suka berburu?

My wife working on her deer. She shot this deer using her Marlin 243 from 175 meters. She hit the deer broadside, but the deer was still able to run. I chased the deer and put another bullet in the back of her head from 50m out.
My buddy and me were working on the two deer I killed in the first day. My buddy also got a deer that day, but it was still on the floor waiting his turn to be processed.

Spoiler for Processing the meat

Ad yang suka berburu?
pathetic boy - 14/06/2010 07:27 PM

i don't eat boar too, may if someday i kill one maybe i gave to they can eat that or give it away as dog food

oh by the way your daughter's mossy oak suit remind me something. many indonesian hunters use mossy oak camouflage pattern. such a weird i think, because indonesia with its tropical vegetation lot different than sub tropical. so when you use that pattern, your target potentially see you because its to bright with indonesian vegetation

my friend who expert both firearm and compound bow said that hunting with bow more exciting because its difficulties. maybe you should try one day.

and talking about venison
all those pictures make my saliva out of my mouth bro, looks delicious genit:genit:genit:
ha ha ha ngakak
if you have venison surplus would you send me some?
ha ha ha
(just kidding bro, too far away)

maybe this is little bit out of topic
from your wife cuisine it looks like you indonesian too, is that right?
garandman - 14/06/2010 09:09 PM

I am sure hunting with a bow is much more challenging than with modern rifle. For this reason, bow season is open much longer than rifle season in my state. IIRC, bow season lasts for months (compared to 12 days for rifle season). With bow, your effective range is drastically reduced to 50 yards or less. In my state, most bow hunting is done from the tree stand. This places the bow hunters higher than the deer field of view.

We are out of venison. The 4 deer we harvested last November provided us red meat for about 4 months. This year, we plan to take 6. I am buying a deep freezer so we can store the meat without filling up the freezer in my refrigerator. But 6 deer is a lot of meat to process. Most deer hunters here take their deer carcass to the meat processing center to be butchered. But my family and I hunt in a very remote farmland where there is no meat processing plant nearby. So we have to process and butcher the deer ourselves. This is a very exhausting process.

Yes, I am Indonesian.
pathetic boy - 15/06/2010 01:32 AM

Quote:
I am sure hunting with a bow is much more challenging than with modern rifle. For this reason, bow season is open much longer than rifle season in my state. IIRC, bow season lasts for months (compared to 12 days for rifle season). With bow, your effective range is drastically reduced to 50 yards or less. In my state, most bow hunting is done from the tree stand. This places the bow hunters higher than the deer field of view.

We are out of venison. The 4 deer we harvested last November provided us red meat for about 4 months. This year, we plan to take 6. I am buying a deep freezer so we can store the meat without filling up the freezer in my refrigerator. But 6 deer is a lot of meat to process. Most deer hunters here take their deer carcass to the meat processing center to be butchered. But my family and I hunt in a very remote farmland where there is no meat processing plant nearby. So we have to process and butcher the deer ourselves. This is a very exhausting process.

Yes, I am Indonesian.

most compound bow effective range like you said before, 50m or less
and less than 20m when use traditional bow

not only your state, many north america bow hunters shoot from tree stand or hiding behind a dummy(i knew from bow hunters dvd's and you tube). that's couldn't be happen in indonesia with its vegetation.

ooo..you indonesian too
if you have another pictures about hunting you may post here
i'm glad to see hunting in another country
because here in indonesia you need through all those bureaucracy to get permit,license etc
and the targets mostly boar
garandman - 15/06/2010 01:43 AM

Quote:
most compound bow effective range like you said before, 50m or less
and less than 20m when use traditional bow

not only your state, many north america bow hunters shoot from tree stand or hiding behind a dummy(i knew from bow hunters dvd's and you tube). that's couldn't be happen in indonesia with its vegetation.

ooo..you indonesian too
if you have another pictures about hunting you may post here
i'm glad to see hunting in another country
because here in indonesia you need through all those bureaucracy to get permit,license etc
and the targets mostly boar

I hunted from tree stands as well when I just got started in deer hunting years ago. But it really depends on the topography of the land. I used to hunt in a thickly vegetated woods where you could not get a clear shot more than 50-75m. Now, I hunt in a farm that has lots of open fields that stretch out to 500m or more. One thing I like about hunting in a great vast open field like this is you have more freedom of movement without spooking the deer too fast. I enjoy the stalking aspect of the hunt more than simply waiting up in my tree stand hoping that some hapless deer would happen to walk across my field of fire.

We also need proper permit and licensing to hunt here. If you are born after July 01, 1967, then you must take the hunter education class taught by the dept. of Conservation of the state. Once you pass the class, then you can purchase the hunting permit appropriate for the season. The class is free, and the permit cost is very reasonable. I think it was $17 for the first permit (for the first deer, could by buck or doe). Then $7 for each additional permit (for one antlerless deer). Depending on the population, a hunter can purchase multiple antlerless permits. Last year, in many parts of this state, hunters can purchase unlimited number of antlerless deer. Yup, we have that many deer that need to be harvested.
pathetic boy - 24/06/2010 09:14 PM

garandman,
if i wanna kill my target faster, where should i point my arrow is that heart, lung or brain?
garandman - 01/07/2010 11:46 AM

Quote:
garandman,
if i wanna kill my target faster, where should i point my arrow is that heart, lung or brain?

Brain? Do you know how hard the deer skull is? Last year, my friend shot a deer in the head using a 44 Magnum handgun (yes, Dirty Harry gun, the most powerful handgun in the world according to Harry Callahan). The deer was 25-30 meters away and the bullet hit just above the eye. Guess what? The bullet did not penetrate the skull. It crushed the skull leaving a deep crater. But we did not find any penetration or wound channel inside the skull. It killed the deer alright, but it was the shock and pressure transfered to the brain that did the damage, not the bullet itself. Now, using an arrow released from a modern bow ..... I don't think it would even break the skull. If you hunt with bow and arrow, stay away from headshot.

With arrow, you want to hit body parts that cause the most hemorrhaging or oxygen deprivation. This would be the heart, followed by lung. But heart is a very small target. So most people go for the lungs. This applies to rifle hunting too.
lalaban - 02/07/2010 01:56 PM

misi gan.. mau nawarin senter surfire..

silakan cek lapak
https://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=4571070

thx gan....
donigone - 05/07/2010 06:00 AM

nitip lapak sekarang udah gak boleh lho
awas si banned ama om momod lho hehhe
pathetic boy - 15/07/2010 02:47 PM

Quote:
Brain? Do you know how hard the deer skull is? Last year, my friend shot a deer in the head using a 44 Magnum handgun (yes, Dirty Harry gun, the most powerful handgun in the world according to Harry Callahan). The deer was 25-30 meters away and the bullet hit just above the eye. Guess what? The bullet did not penetrate the skull. It crushed the skull leaving a deep crater. But we did not find any penetration or wound channel inside the skull. It killed the deer alright, but it was the shock and pressure transfered to the brain that did the damage, not the bullet itself. Now, using an arrow released from a modern bow ..... I don't think it would even break the skull. If you hunt with bow and arrow, stay away from headshot.

With arrow, you want to hit body parts that cause the most hemorrhaging or oxygen deprivation. This would be the heart, followed by lung. But heart is a very small target. So most people go for the lungs. This applies to rifle hunting too.

i don't know how hard skull, but i got story from my friend that he hit brain trough ear and boar dead(ooh my friend hit the brain by rifle) , as long as i know it's too hard pointing animal ear while hunting.

actually lungs is mostly i hit, because more easier than heart and stability is my major issue while targeting boar with bow

i just wanna find out another alternative point to hit down my target
Mr.SiGy - 17/07/2010 12:29 AM

ikut gabung gan...
hahaha..
tp ane sukanya hunting babi hutan.. hehehe..
ada yg tau lokasi babi hutan di jawa timur???
lagi kesulitan cari lokasi nih..
hahaha...
mohon bantuan para agan2 yaaa...
hehehe...

tq....
pathetic boy - 17/07/2010 01:53 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Mr.SiGy
ikut gabung gan...
hahaha..
tp ane sukanya hunting babi hutan.. hehehe..
ada yg tau lokasi babi hutan di jawa timur???
lagi kesulitan cari lokasi nih..
hahaha...
mohon bantuan para agan2 yaaa...
hehehe...

tq....

lah bukannya babi hutan dah susah bgt di jawa, apalagi jawa timur kan padet bgt sekarang dengan manusia
kalo dareah jabar mungkin masih ada di daerah sukabumi,cianjur selatan,garut selatan,
Mr.SiGy - 17/07/2010 03:02 AM

Quote:
lah bukannya babi hutan dah susah bgt di jawa, apalagi jawa timur kan padet bgt sekarang dengan manusia
kalo dareah jabar mungkin masih ada di daerah sukabumi,cianjur selatan,garut selatan,

iya bener juga gan..
ini ane lagi kesusahan cari tempat hunting di jatim..
hehehe...

lagian temen2 juga kagak mau di ajak hunting luar jawa.
hehehe...

suka hunting babi hutan juga??
Mr.SiGy - 17/07/2010 03:41 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By banditmio
mantaab...
ane sering berburu juga...di daerah jawa barat, jawa engah , bengkulu..
senjata ane :
Precharge : Sharp ACE ( di rubah gas)
Firearm : Remington cal 308 & mauser cavalier 308 (semua di loker pengda DKI)

wahh sama-sama pemakai remington 308 gan..
wuakakakakakaka...
mausernya ane juga ada.. tp yang doble tlacker tp cal 30-06.. hehehehe..
salam kenal gan..
baru new bie kaskus nih..
hahaha...
sharing lokasi donk..
kalo boleh ikutan hunting sekalian donk gan..
hehehe....
Page 8 of 23 | ‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > ACTIVITY & HOBBY > Ad yang suka berburu?