EDUCATION
Home > CASCISCUS > EDUCATION > ++ sharing ++ pembahasan soal-soal toefl
Total Views: 33693 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 3 of 25 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›

jknow - 22/04/2010 08:56 PM
#41

4. Mary and John ..... to the parties at the Student Union every Friday.



(a) used to go



(b) use to go



(c) are used to go



(d) were used to go


yg itu knp kok jawabannya A ya? bukan B y?
mm.. gw ga gt hapal si tensis..
itu pake present tense? bukanya yg pake s dan es y?
matucup - 23/04/2010 05:23 PM
#42

Quote:
Original Posted By adefahlevy
Gan, bantuin ane donk..

The firstly naval battle of the Revolutionary War was fought off the coast of Machias, Maine, in June 1775.


The public ceremonies of the Plains Indians are lesser elaborate than those of the Navajo in the Southwest.


Dinosaurs are traditionally classified as cold-blooded reptiles, but recent evidence based on eating habits, posture, and skeletal structural suggests some may have been warm-blooded.

yang mw bantuin makasih shakehand



Ane coba gan...
1. Firstly : adverb, used to introduce the first point. Kalo mau ngomong perang pertama maka harusnya The first....

2.lesser: adjective, not so great or important as the other or the rest.
Kayaknya untuk comparative seperti di atas harusnya menggunakan less udah cukup.

3.may have been, tapi bingung salahnya kenapa hammer:


CMIIW

Quote:
Original Posted By adefahlevy
yang bener A, itu namaya question tag gan...
beer:


Thanks gan beer:
matucup - 23/04/2010 05:31 PM
#43

Quote:
Original Posted By jknow
4. Mary and John ..... to the parties at the Student Union every Friday.



(a) used to go



(b) use to go



(c) are used to go



(d) were used to go


yg itu knp kok jawabannya A ya? bukan B y?
mm.. gw ga gt hapal si tensis..
itu pake present tense? bukanya yg pake s dan es y?


Kalimat di atas itu contoh penggunaan bentuk used to.
Artinya, kejadian dulu yang dilakukan berulang2 tapi skarang udah ga lagi.

Jadi bener jawabannya A:
Marry and John used to go to the parties at the Student Union every Friday. (BUT they aren't going anymore)
jknow - 23/04/2010 06:02 PM
#44

kata siapa dia ga pergi lagi..kan di soal ga dibilang gt.hahaha

trus tanya lagi nih

8. I have finished typing all ..... the last page.



(a) until



(b) but



(c) to



(d) for

itu kok jawabanya bisa B. menurut gw A tuh
matucup - 23/04/2010 06:16 PM
#45

Quote:
Original Posted By jknow
kata siapa dia ga pergi lagi..kan di soal ga dibilang gt.hahaha

trus tanya lagi nih

8. I have finished typing all ..... the last page.



(a) until



(b) but



(c) to



(d) for

itu kok jawabanya bisa B. menurut gw A tuh


ngakak

Nah kalo yang ini ane juga jawab A gan..kok bisa B ya ? hammer:
adefahlevy - 24/04/2010 03:54 PM
#46

The works of the author Helman Melville are literary creations of a high order, blending fact, fiction, adventure and subtle symbolic.

The ancient Romans used vessels equipped with sails and banks of oars to transporting their armies.

Located in Canada, the Columbia leefield area covers areof 120 square miles and is 3300 feet thick in some places.


beer:
jknow - 24/04/2010 04:09 PM
#47

Quote:
Original Posted By adefahlevy
The works of the author Helman Melville are literary creations of a high order, blending fact, fiction, adventure and subtle symbolic.

The ancient Romans used vessels equipped with sails and banks of oars to transporting their armies.

Located in Canada, the Columbia leefield area covers areof 120 square miles and is 3300 feet thick in some places.


beer:

feeling gw sih bilang
1. A
2. D
3. B
adefahlevy - 24/04/2010 06:52 PM
#48

Quote:
Original Posted By jknow
feeling gw sih bilang
1. A
2. D
3. B


yang logic aja gan..

kalo TOEFL maen feeling dapat skor 450 lumayan,
ngakak
jknow - 24/04/2010 07:47 PM
#49

Quote:
Original Posted By adefahlevy
yang logic aja gan..

kalo TOEFL maen feeling dapat skor 450 lumayan,
ngakak


masaalhnya kalo logic nya ane masih ragu soalnya DD
kenarok123 - 24/04/2010 10:15 PM
#50

Quote:
Original Posted By adefahlevy
The works of the author Helman Melville are literary creations of a high order, blending fact, fiction, adventure and subtle symbolic.

The ancient Romans used vessels equipped with sails and banks of oars to transporting their armies.

Located in Canada, the Columbia leefield area covers areof 120 square miles and is 3300 feet thick in some places.


beer:


coba jawab gan, klo salah tolong dikoreksi..
1. B (literary = adverb can't explain noun)
2. D (to transporting = should be for transporting)
3. A (area covers = ini mah kesalahan word order alias salah penempatan aja)

\)
adefahlevy - 25/04/2010 12:22 AM
#51

Quote:
Original Posted By kenarok123
coba jawab gan, klo salah tolong dikoreksi..
1. B (literary = adverb can't explain noun)
2. D (to transporting = should be for transporting)
3. A (area covers = ini mah kesalahan word order alias salah penempatan aja)

\)


nice answer gan,

thx shakehand2
adefahlevy - 25/04/2010 12:36 AM
#52

In the early twentieth century, there was considerable interesting among sociologists in the fact that in the United States the family was losing its traditional roles.

In the 1970's, consumer activities succeeded in promoting laws that set safety standards for automobiles, children's clothing, and a widely range of household products.

Each chemical element is characterized to the number of protons that an atom of that element contains, called its atomic number.
kenarok123 - 25/04/2010 10:31 AM
#53

Quote:
Original Posted By adefahlevy
In the early twentieth century, there was considerable interesting among sociologists in the fact that in the United States the family was losing its traditional roles.

In the 1970's, consumer activities succeeded in promoting laws that set safety standards for automobiles, children's clothing, and a widely range of household products.

Each chemical element is characterized to the number of protons that an atom of that element contains, called its atomic number.


1.
2. widely is an adverb, should be wide
3. its, that sentence after "that" connector contains double subject, jadi its nya kudu dihilangkan

:toast
jknow - 25/04/2010 10:34 AM
#54

Quote:
Original Posted By adefahlevy
In the early twentieth century, there was considerable interesting among sociologists in the fact that in the United States the family was losing its traditional roles.

In the 1970's, consumer activities succeeded in promoting laws that set safety standards for automobiles, children's clothing, and a widely range of household products.

Each chemical element is characterized to the number of protons that an atom of that element contains, called its atomic number.


no 1 menurut gw C.. coz the family..harusnya family aja D
adefahlevy - 25/04/2010 01:30 PM
#55

wah...

makasih jawaban semuanya...

nice answer thumbup:
adefahlevy - 25/04/2010 01:43 PM
#56

Beginning in the middle ages, composers of western music used a system of notating their compositions...... be performed by musicians.

a. will
b. that
c. and when to
d. so they could

...... vastness of the grand canyon, it is difficult to capture it in a single photograph.

a. while the
b. the
c. for the
d. because of the

the dawn redwood appears....... some 100 million years ago in nothern forests around the world.

a. was flourished
b. having to flourish
c. to have flourished
d. have flourished
jknow - 25/04/2010 01:55 PM
#57

Quote:
Original Posted By adefahlevy
Beginning in the middle ages, composers of western music used a system of notating their compositions...... be performed by musicians.

a. will
b. that
c. and when to
d. so they could

...... vastness of the grand canyon, it is difficult to capture it in a single photograph.

a. while the
b. the
c. for the
d. because of the

the dawn redwood appears....... some 100 million years ago in nothern forests around the world.

a. was flourished
b. having to flourish
c. to have flourished
d. have flourished


1. A
2. D
3. A

tu jawban menurut feeling gw D
smoga bener smwa
nautilus_001 - 25/04/2010 03:44 PM
#58

Quote:
Original Posted By adefahlevy
Beginning in the middle ages, composers of western music used a system of notating their compositions...... be performed by musicians.

a. will
b. that
c. and when to
d. so they could

...... vastness of the grand canyon, it is difficult to capture it in a single photograph.

a. while the
b. the
c. for the
d. because of the

the dawn redwood appears....... some 100 million years ago in nothern forests around the world.

a. was flourished
b. having to flourish
c. to have flourished
d. have flourished


1. D
2. D
3. C

Quote:
Original Posted By adefahlevy
In the early twentieth century, there was considerable interesting among sociologists in the fact that in the United States the family was losing its traditional roles.

In the 1970's, consumer activities succeeded in promoting laws that set safety standards for automobiles, children's clothing, and a widely range of household products.

Each chemical element is characterized to the number of protons that an atom of that element contains, called its atomic number.


kalo menurut feeling gw mah
1. harusnya interest bukan interesting...D
2. wide range bukan widely...D
3. the bukan its..D

CMIIW gan...
adefahlevy - 25/04/2010 07:05 PM
#59

Quote:
Original Posted By nautilus_001
1. D
2. D
3. C



kalo menurut feeling gw mah
1. harusnya interest bukan interesting...D
2. wide range bukan widely...D
3. the bukan its..D

CMIIW gan...


maen feeling apa logic nih ga?

koq bener semua ngakak

tengkyu, jawaban ente bener

thumbup:thumbup:
jknow - 26/04/2010 12:02 PM
#60

iloveindonesiailoveindonesiailoveindonesia
Page 3 of 25 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > EDUCATION > ++ sharing ++ pembahasan soal-soal toefl