English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Literary Criticism Theory : An introduction (for you who read lots)
Total Views: 4828 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 4 of 5 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 > 

chiisaihime - 20/05/2011 04:52 PM

wow great post.
kaskus is sure a rich site! I almost can find anything here, from sellers to doctors, and now I find a teacher kiss

iloveindonesia
n'DhiK - 27/07/2011 11:26 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By chiisaihime
wow great post.
kaskus is sure a rich site! I almost can find anything here, from sellers to doctors, and now I find a teacher kiss

iloveindonesia

not actually, it's philosophy D
banny123 - 27/07/2011 08:37 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By n'DhiK
not actually, it's philosophy D

glad to see you here, comrade D
awn1 - 04/08/2011 04:33 PM

This is amazing...
a great thread you've got here.. and at the least, we must thank you for saving us heaps of money from buying a really thick theory book. hehe..
though i think theory books are actually important, have at least one good one in our shelves.. just like how everybody should have a collection of Shakespeare's work in their book shelve, whether they read it or not.. \)
anyways..
i really haven't got a good grip on Existentialism, probably being as philosophical as it is.. when you have time, do you think you can help us by elaborating more on this subject, or at least give us a few examples of works or tittles that is commonly viewed as a work of an Existentialist. but probably not on the level of Dostoevsky's The Notes From The Underground..
...give us something that a layman could understand, if there was ever any...hehe.. given the subject and all that...
anyways.. i love this thread. no doubt it will serve me good for future references..
thanks for the great work.
maulied - 11/09/2011 11:50 AM

do have any complete information about ecocriticism???

i have a trouble in analyzing movie UP (2009)...
Reinardos - 01/10/2011 05:35 AM

Thanks man this is really helpful for my LitCrit class \)
bhuhehe - 04/10/2011 09:46 PM

wowwowowo...

what a great thread...
i also majoring english literature...
now i'm tryin to decontructing "winnetou" by karl may...

have you read the book??
whaddya say??

well, what about each of us give one example of one theory...

example how to apply these theories to a lit...

two or more even better
hydar_union - 05/10/2011 08:12 PM

keep posting...

hope this thread'll help me to pass my poetry analysis class with the A's over places....
N0VFRICO - 17/10/2011 03:32 AM
need a help
hi,i'm taking linguistic as my preferential now
would you mind to teach me and tell more about Barthes - Mythology
also it's relation with meta languange

explain in Bahasa will help me a lot cause that's my task for this week,hehehe
thx a lot before\)b
RoCCaFeLLa - 21/10/2011 08:41 PM

thank God i found this useful thread. so i dont need to read the whole Louis Tyson's Critical Theory Today.
btw, i'm going to take post-colonial as my approach to my thesis, but i havent decide what movie or novel as the subject. any idea guys??
R.H.E.P - 24/10/2011 06:04 AM

I want to analyze the short story such a brite's Enough rope and Joyce's Pinkland

is there anyone of you want to give me some short story that related to this short story??

anyway thanks
HerrFalcon - 25/10/2011 07:40 PM

Seems very fine to me,

But, you know. I don't really think I should learn this criticism theory for now
Yet that's because I am still in Middle School, final grade

Looks like it is for University matters
Seems interesting too. I'll look forward

P.S: I am not aiming for English in University anyway.. English is just a daily language to me, Well, Bahasa and English is my everyday language

HerrFalcon was here
bhuhehe - 21/11/2011 04:52 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By N0VFRICO
hi,i'm taking linguistic as my preferential now
would you mind to teach me and tell more about Barthes - Mythology
also it's relation with meta languange

explain in Bahasa will help me a lot cause that's my task for this week,hehehe
thx a lot before\)bs

sorry, it hard for me to explain in this thread, but i think you should have a or some friend to discuss... it could be better if you can discuss with you lecturer

Quote:
Original Posted By RoCCaFeLLa
thank God i found this useful thread. so i dont need to read the whole Louis Tyson's Critical Theory Today.
btw, i'm going to take post-colonial as my approach to my thesis, but i havent decide what movie or novel as the subject. any idea guys??

i have already did the post-colonial through "Winnetou" by Karl May...
try that

Quote:
Original Posted By HerrFalcon
Seems very fine to me,

But, you know. I don't really think I should learn this criticism theory for now
Yet that's because I am still in Middle School, final grade

Looks like it is for University matters
Seems interesting too. I'll look forward

P.S: I am not aiming for English in University anyway.. English is just a daily language to me, Well, Bahasa and English is my everyday language

HerrFalcon was here

i think you misunderstood bout this major, this literature major...
we are not learning english anymore
we are more than just learning it...
harnett - 26/11/2011 08:16 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Zahriansyah
Cool Thread..
Wish all the threads in Kaskus were just like this..
Heheheh
Reminds me all those sleepless nights writing my thesis on Franz Kafka's The Metamorphosis

Salute to you Mr Banny
iloveindonesiailoveindonesia

hi there. i'm a newbie myself to this topic, and i really interesting with the topic of ur thesis.
would u mind to share it? i mean, enlight us...

thank u

also my salute for ts. such a thread to read at kaskus.
JohannesMantiri - 03/04/2012 12:03 AM

This thread...has blown me away!

I must have spent more time in this thread, trying to understand everything that is being said, than I have in any other kaskus thread. And I still think I've only barely understood a fraction of what is being discussed here. \)

Yep, more threads like this in kaskus would be great. Another world has opened up for me \)
DelusionalPanda - 01/05/2012 05:57 PM

Awesome thread. Find it just when I decided that I really need to stop reading about gadgets and stuff..malus

So if you guys don't mind I would like too ask a favor. If anyone got something to say about sherlock holmes please involve me in it, as I currently working on a thesis about how Sherlock Holmes becomes a hero by using his brain.

So please involve me or suggest something to me, that will help my life a lot.Peace:
xaraya - 02/06/2012 10:41 PM

Wow..
This is a whole load of Literary Criticism theory.
Nice.:2thumbup
I wanna make my own thread, talking about English Linguistics. Anyone here has talking about this field?
samgunsmoke - 03/06/2012 04:12 PM

i think it just tell about an opinion from the people who concern in theory and tell about reference to read some book
yarhamovic - 25/07/2012 11:38 AM

yeah, really nice post.
:matabelo

why don't you make it book??

sundulgans sundulgans sundulgans
riar0ckz - 30/08/2012 07:30 AM

wohooo... good post! I just read something about Hermeneutics. Reminded me of my thesis a long long time ago; now i feel old capedes
My thesis was about reading comprehension & hermeneutics theory, there wasn't much reference that time.

Btw I came from English Education Dept and now end up as a translator; never thought would be one. My passion has been training & development \)b

once again good post mate!
Page 4 of 5 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 > 
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Literary Criticism Theory : An introduction (for you who read lots)