Fun with English
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > Fun with English > (ask)If U get one chance to go to International, where's the country u want to go to?
Total Views: 8975 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 2 of 38 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›

gosiptutor - 09/04/2010 10:10 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By monyetkembar
It's my first thread i create, just want to share, if u get one chance to go to international, where's the country u want to go to?? Tell me where do you want to go? and why (the reasons)?! Thanks for response this thread, i'll be glad if u want to speak up your mind here... D

if I had chance to go abroad, I prefer Australia. Many information says, the inhabitant are fewer compared to the land.

I want develop a husbandry in Australia, since food security is more and more important in the next following year. Although I also consider that the labour cost is higher in Australia, compared labour wages in Indonesia.
aditpsycho - 09/04/2010 10:11 PM

JAPAN!!!!

reason:
aiii....kawaiii!
dame...dame...kimochiii!
genit:
monyetkembar - 10/04/2010 12:57 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By gosiptutor

if I had chance to go abroad, I prefer Australia. Many information says, the inhabitant are fewer compared to the land.

I want develop a husbandry in Australia, since food security is more and more important in the next following year. Although I also consider that the labour cost is higher in Australia, compared labour wages in Indonesia.
great ! it's inspiring minds.. (ask)If U get one chance to go to International, where's the country u want to go to?
bravo04 - 10/04/2010 09:49 AM

Maybe first, i want to go to singapore..
Little country but has awesome facility..(ask)If U get one chance to go to International, where's the country u want to go to?
blacksaha - 10/04/2010 10:24 AM

I've been interesting with the culture of a nation.

and I really want to go korea....

I'll study there....

of course, their cute girls malu

HAhahaha....

2nd : JAPAN

NINJA... I'm Coming!

hahahaha.......

they culture so interested...

and unforget of cute girls *kawaiii*

but, my heart will iloveindonesia
mnemonix - 10/04/2010 02:57 PM

I guess it would be the USA.

Why? Silicon Valley.
Intel, Google, Cisco, HP, etc are headquarterd there

D
monyetkembar - 10/04/2010 03:12 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By blacksaha
I've been interesting with the culture of a nation.

and I really want to go korea....

I'll study there....

of course, their cute girls malu

HAhahaha....

2nd : JAPAN

NINJA... I'm Coming!

hahahaha.......

they culture so interested...

and unforget of cute girls *kawaiii*

but, my heart will iloveindonesia
so do i... i'm korean lover.hoho
(ask)If U get one chance to go to International, where's the country u want to go to?
hikarisakura - 10/04/2010 05:21 PM

I wanna go.. to like.. hm.. England or America
Because I already could speak and understand the language ( simple reason XD )
and it is the right place to improve them ;3
KyKyKy - 10/04/2010 06:03 PM

South Korea!

because i want to meet SNSD \)
tiktiktik - 10/04/2010 06:51 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By monyetkembar
It's my first thread i create, just want to share, if u get one chance to go to international, where's the country u want to go to?? Tell me where do you want to go? and why (the reasons)?! Thanks for response this thread, i'll be glad if u want to speak up your mind here... D

ilovekaskusilovekaskusilovekaskus

Maybe Espana, coz i wanna meet Raul Gonzalez. im a big fan of Real Madri FC malus:
heki - 10/04/2010 08:17 PM

1. Japan...

2. Around Europe - France, German, Spain, Italy, etc.
eben haezer - 10/04/2010 11:42 PM

England, no question about it.Had been there 4 a while.Last year to be precise.The Old Trafford was a kick ass. But this time I want to go to university on there..
monyetkembar - 10/04/2010 11:52 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By eben haezer
England, no question about it.Had been there 4 a while.Last year to be precise.The Old Trafford was a kick ass. But this time I want to go to university on there..
cool . can u share how about there?(ask)If U get one chance to go to International, where's the country u want to go to?
cincinajaib - 11/04/2010 06:51 PM

FRANCE will be my first choice..

it's not just about visiting.. i want to stay in business and live there for a year o
hope it would be real.. malu:
boisrules - 11/04/2010 07:18 PM

definitely US
i always dream to be a New Yorker. get up and take metro to office, stop by at starbucks to take my morning latte, lunch with bagel, then hangout at the district's renowned bar or watching the knicks game. gosh, i really wanna live there someday D (ask)If U get one chance to go to International, where's the country u want to go to?
ucihaanwari - 11/04/2010 08:28 PM

I want to go to the holiest country 4 moslem!!!
yeh it's arab..., I want to get my pilgrimate.
Amin!!!iloveindonesiailoveindonesia
Sano Haruki - 11/04/2010 08:50 PM

i'll choose japan,,

I can speak japanese,,
sonerlotusmax - 11/04/2010 11:12 PM

first of all....

mother russia..!!!!!

and then

american continent canada/usa/mid american/south american

and then

europe england/germany/france/spain/poland/netherlands/italy

and then

asia japan/korean/singapore/india/taiwan/china

and finally afrika....
jehovahrasta - 14/04/2010 03:33 PM

I wanna fly to scandinavian countries coz in that places I can get many death metal giggs. Make a fun with another headbanger, drink a lot with metal girls and feel how much freedom in the world...yeah
unknown_user - 14/04/2010 05:52 PM

Holland or other Europe country D

i wish i could
Page 2 of 38 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > Fun with English > (ask)If U get one chance to go to International, where's the country u want to go to?