ENGLISH
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > [IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>
Total Views: 13355 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 4 of 10 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last ›

blitz888 - 01/06/2011 04:15 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Ambrosiana

Ehm, I suggest you to PM Mod Stu, asking about your threads. He would explain the reason. I think here are some possible reasons:
1. There is already a similar thread
2. Violating regulation >-- SARA, flame, or commercial (but recently EnglishFirst did that. Hiks...)
3. Asking opinion like "where is the best course", "how to speak English well", "where I can find blabla..." - which can be asked on EF Lounge....

But whatever happened... Keep your spirit! Don't give up. I've read the "Animal Abuse" and I think it's a good one...

Btw, I'm from Malang too. Nice to meet you.
shakehand2

Just let you know...
I think this thread would be too... hammer:

maybe theres similar thread i think... thx for the information guys... id really appreciate it...
virusblood - 01/06/2011 05:04 PM

maybe because ur thread is out of date/expired D
those thread maybe went to kaskus achieve??
el_stup1do - 01/06/2011 05:12 PM

Which thread are you referring to ? I don't recall deleting any of your thread and from what I can gather the only thread you have started is the animal abuse one. The global warming thread is merged to the writing thread, the redirect still exist.

I do merge threads from time to time if there's a more fitting location for it and delete them without warning if it is in violation of the rules. Just like how I'm merging this thread to the rules thread.
Jibril - 07/06/2011 02:19 AM
Perhaps this is a silly question.. :malus
Is there any chance that I'm allowed to open up a thread on this specific sub-forum for Regional purposes/specific regional..?
I have read the Rules yet I can't find if that will somehow against the rules. o
el_stup1do - 07/06/2011 07:45 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Jibril
Is there any chance that I'm allowed to open up a thread on this specific sub-forum for Regional purposes/specific regional..?
I have read the Rules yet I can't find if that will somehow against the rules. o

Is this thread going to be a general purpose one like a lounge ? If it is then you should utilize the existing lounge. There's no need to make a lounge for every single region out there. If it isn't, then what is the nature of this thread?
Jibril - 07/06/2011 08:50 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By el_stup1do
Is this thread going to be a general purpose one like a lounge ? If it is then you should utilize the existing lounge. There's no need to make a lounge for every single region out there. If it isn't, then what is the nature of this thread?

Yes, the purpose is to create another Lounge specifically for a certain Regional and I assume I can't do that in here. \(
I had a little bit of trouble opening an English Thread at the Regional (specifically for Regional Yogyakarta) where we used to have that,
but due to certain rules that says there is only 1 Lounge is allowed for chit-chat at the Regional and I'm out of idea where I can open up one for Regional Yogyakarta. \(
Ambrosiana - 16/06/2011 12:22 PM

Copy-Paste Junker Bots

Subject: Mrs.Nayla
Spoiler for Evidences

[COLOR="Red"]Original post
Quote:
Original Posted By gangbango
erm.. wow *blush* malu: .
But, indeed, it's happening. But since we are musicians, or music lover, and they're musicians, or music lover as well, all we're gonna do is just respect.
Yb

I love music, but to be honest, I don't explore too much on some parts.
It's kinda like this, you name a band, I might know them, and then, oh okay, that's it. \)
you see, I have only 1400ish songs in my itunes here, but there's only like 7-8 full album artists that I own. D
the rest are either a 'one hit wonder' for me, or, just for fun..

btw, I'm just a yesterday afternoon kid (translate this to indo, word by word p )

nope, currently living 1 hour away from Jakarta, still studying+working, and, emm.. how should I say? make a beautiful mess all over this town? haha
D

I have all of Peterpan albums malus:

Download? $0.99 cents? LOL

Did I say that? or did I say that, not ? hammers

Quote:
Original Posted By gangbango
umm, achievement of failure? Yes.. D

eh? I think i did say it wrong.. hammers
I am currently living overseas, which is one hour away from Jakarta.

I'll try it tonight, maybe.
So I see that you didn't manage to get the CD ? ..

You know, that I was interested (and still) with Ms Evangeline, because she has a band, and guitar player (I saw it was LP custom! Love it!) , and sing as well..
but then, to realized that she is a 'tante', well at least IMO, it's such a letdown p
ngakaks

check you bank acc, sist! ngakaks

sshh! don't try to blow up my underwear! I meant undercover! D
Ah that should helps me so... Thanks.

Quote:
Aah, you're really humble person... I'm sure that you got many achievement that you hide behind the mask...

Ow, I got wrong guess. our recent conversation made me think that you're not in Indonesia right now...

Eh, is it true you should pay for downloading Clover's song? Since I've got three songs for free and this morning I plan to visit Disc Tara to find Evangeline's CD... (I want her autograph when meet her someday. Wkwkwk...)

The Bot Combined into this post:
Quote:
Original Posted By Mrs.Nayla
gangbango:"
btw, i'm just a yesterday afternoon kid (translate this to indo, word by word p )"
aah, you're really humble person.. i'm sure that you got many achievement that you hide behind the mask..

gangbango:"
nope, currently living 1 hour away from jakarta, still studying+working, and, emm.. how should i say? make a beautiful mess all over this town? haha
:d"

ow, i got wrong guess. our recent conversation made me think that you're not in indonesia right now..

eh, is it true you should pay for downloading clover's song? since i've got three songs for free and this morning i plan to visit disc tara to find evangeline's cd.. (i want her autograph when meet her someday. wkwkwk..)[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>

There are many other evidences in my thread and penyulap's thread. But it would be tiring to find them one by one...

Subject: Malwere.exe
Spoiler for Evidence

Original post
Quote:
Waw, I also have some albums of Andrea Bocelli. He's great in personality and singing. I like "Sogno" most.

Tribute song for The King of Pop... The boy is a great little giant.
I think I should ask Sis Vincmeistersss to watch the video with me. She loved Jacko very much.

The Bot version:
Quote:
Original Posted By Malwere.Exe
ambrosiana:"
tribute song for the king of pop.. the boy is a great little giant.
"

i hope he can make it big.[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>

There are many other evidences in my thread and penyulap's thread. But it would be tiring to find them one by one...

Subject: .kumankecil.
Spoiler for Evidences

Original Post
Quote:
Original Posted By rosoneroo
for me,
Mariah Carey songs HERO can touch my heart...
:2thumbup

Quote:
Original Posted By yunimaria
Yeah, I totally agree with you.
Every time I feel down and hopeless, this song can give me a strong power to stand up again.
I really love this part:

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

I also like You Were There-Libera (A boys choir from London).
This song is really beautiful. I always listening to the song when I felt alone and down.

[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwDRZMoJtkk

The Bot Post combined into:
Quote:
Original Posted By .KumanKecil.
rosoneroo:"for me,
mariah carey songs hero can touch my heart..
:2thumbup"

yeah, i totally agree with you.
every time i feel down and hopeless, this song can give me a strong power to stand up again.
i really love this part:

and then a hero comes along
with the strength to carry on
and you cast your fears aside
and you know you can survive
so when you feel like hope is gone
look inside you and be strong
and you'll finally see the truth
that a hero lies in you

i also like you were there-libera (a boys choir from london).
this song is really beautiful. i always listening to the song when i felt alone and down.

[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
uwdrzmojtkk[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>

[/COLOR]
Ambrosiana - 16/06/2011 12:23 PM

The sequel of Bots report
Subject: Moo.
Spoiler for Evidences

Original Post
Quote:
Original Posted By el_stup1do
Ah, I wasn't being very clear on my post. What I'm trying to say, all songs have touched me in some way or form. It could range from something significant all the way to something insignificant. So all of them basically have a specific connection, whether it touched me through it's majestic and graceful melodies or it brings back memories of being a kid, etc.
Sometimes I can't even remember the event but I remember the song, hehehe.

Quote:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]

Woooow...
You know, from your words I can feel the other side of Mod Stu...
It's the romantic side of our tough Moderator....
:matabelo

The Bot combined into
Quote:
Original Posted By Moo.
el_stup1do:"ah, i wasn't being very clear on my post. what i'm trying to say, all songs have touched me in some way or form. it could range from something significant all the way to something insignificant. so all of them basically have a specific connection, whether it touched me through it's majestic and graceful melodies or it brings back memories of being a kid, etc.
sometimes i can't even remember the event but i remember the song, hehehe."

woooow..
you know, from your words i can feel the other side of mod stu..
it's the romantic side of our tough moderator...
:matabelo[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>

Subject: kembalianMecin
Spoiler for Evidences

Original Post:
Quote:
Original Posted By Undervolt
i never thought someone would notice my musical taste and expecting me to be a part of this thread, thanks. i really appreciate your invitation of sharing music here, actually there are lots, lots of good songs i listened to, but they're just come and go, only a few that has been so influential and still leave me trembling and breathless whenever i hear them, even after years, the feelings remain the same, just like the first time i hear it. as for the most touching song, i can only think about the wisdom of wind , sung by tarja turunen. definitely one of the most beautiful song that i've ever heard, listen to this with your eyes closed and take a deep breath.

The Bot post
Quote:
Original Posted By KembalianMecin.
i never thought someone would notice my musical taste and expecting me to be a part of this thread, thanks. i really appreciate your invitation of sharing music here, actually there are lots, lots of good songs i listened to, but they're just come and go, only a few that has been so influential and still leave me trembling and breathless whenever i hear them, even after years, the feelings remain the same, just like the first time i hear it. as for the most touching song, i can only think about the wisdom of wind , sung by tarja turunen. definitely one of the most beautiful song that i've ever heard, listen to this with your eyes closed and take a deep breath.

[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>

Subject: .LOL.
Spoiler for Evidences

Original Post
Quote:

Gosh, I really love the way you explain it pm... It showed your deep insight about music itself...
I remember some similar story about 'the sound'.
Kitaro, one of the famous composer from Japan, did meditation to find 'the sound'. That's why we could get deep impression from all the music composition he wrote, even it felt so natural.

Steve Vai, in different way, always try to explore how to make certain sound by his guitar... in an interview, he said that he tried to find a sound that people never heard before. That's why we can always found strange guitar sound effect and out-tune melody which arranged beautifully in his composition..

Quote:
Original Posted By pm70
Indeed, they have stood untouched on their own merit
as such profoundly talented artists for decades.
I admire them and their true legacy in creating
the so-called "the wall of sound".

However, "the sound..." that I refer to
was in term of "the projection of the song".
The song touches you when it projects
your inner feelings, which means that
it really "reflects" you, entirely,
as if you are mirroring yourself.
Music is not about "lyrics.. whatever",
it's about "the sound".

You cry when a violin hits the right upper G minor...
You laugh when a guitar chords change rapidly...
You feel like shouting out loud when
the bass slaps madly behind those congas...
And suddenly,
all things are quieting down...
and there are merely a harmonic high E-B note..
and it takes your mind away...
away from this moment, passing by the glittering fountain,
across that blissful mountain,
gliding, softly...
it projects your inner feelings...
it clearly "touches" you.

Happy listening to "the sound that reflects", Ambrosiana.
:kr

Bot Post combined them into:
Quote:
Original Posted By .LoL.
ambrosiana:"
gosh, i really love the way you explain it pm.. it showed your deep insight about music itself..
i remember some similar story about 'the sound'.
kitaro, one of the famous composer from japan, did meditation to find 'the sound'. that's why we could get deep impression from all the music composition he wrote, even it felt so natural.

steve vai, in different way, always try to explore how to make certain sound by his guitar.. in an interview, he said that he tried to find a sound that people never heard before. that's why we can always found strange guitar sound effect and out-tune melody which arranged beautifully in his composition..

"

indeed, they have stood untouched on their own merit
as such profoundly talented artists for decades.
i admire them and their true legacy in creating
the so-called "the wall of sound".

however, "the sound.." that i refer to
was in term of "the projection of the song".
the song touches you when it projects
your inner feelings, which means that
it really "reflects" you, entirely,
as if you are mirroring yourself.
music is not about "lyrics.. whatever",
it's about "the sound".

you cry when a violin hits the right upper g minor..
you laugh when a guitar chords change rapidly..
you feel like shouting out loud when
the bass slaps madly behind those congas..
and suddenly,
all things are quieting down..
and there are merely a harmonic high e-b note..
and it takes your mind away..
away from this moment, passing by the glittering fountain,
across that blissful mountain,
gliding, softly..
it projects your inner feelings..
it clearly "touches" you.

happy listening to "the sound that reflects", ambrosiana.
:kr[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>

Subject: Bengizz
Spoiler for Evidences

Original Post
Quote:
Original Posted By damn_im_good!
wow mod.

you got a groupie here. Peace:

Bot Post
Quote:
Original Posted By bengizz
wow mod.

you got a groupie here. peace:[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>

Subject: Mr.Boo.
Spoiler for Evidences

Original Post
Quote:
Original Posted By pieee
sempurna by. andra

for me that song so touched me deep ,
the lyrics so awesome ,
so perfect todescribe a woman kisss kisss kisss kisss

The Bot
Quote:
Original Posted By Mr.Boo.
sempurna by. andra

for me that song so touched me deep ,
the lyrics so awesome ,
so perfect todescribe a woman kisss kisss kisss kisss[IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Ambrosiana - 17/06/2011 12:23 PM

Mod Stu,
These ID I mentioned below are bots. they did copy-paste on previous comment.
Since gathering evidences took time for me, please be kind to give ban first to them, since if you let them go, they would continue their activities disturbing all threads in English Forum.
Please.
You know I have no motive to accuse someone else without any strong bases.
The IDs are:
PT.Kaskus
JendralMuda.
NaylaZulaika
PleaseKissMe
the.Adventure
.JuraganSempak.
Account
UphieeMoo.
HackerInsaf
RaiHannunn
.SetanKredit.
BlackBlood.
Garmut - 16/07/2011 09:24 PM
Hot Gosip
hai guys, i have a idea, to make our conversation more interested, why we dont talk about hot topic in our country such as alfred riedl, ruhut, or whatever??? is there someone to talk about those??
el_stup1do - 16/07/2011 10:01 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Garmut
hai guys, i have a idea, to make our conversation more interested, why we dont talk about hot topic in our country such as alfred riedl, ruhut, or whatever??? is there someone to talk about those??

You can definitely do that in the EF Lounge. However, this thread is dedicated primarily about rules of conducts and index for the forum.
p1nk3d_books - 19/07/2011 08:28 PM

tida - 20/07/2011 02:45 PM

el_stup1do - 20/07/2011 03:05 PM

p1nk3d_books - 20/07/2011 08:48 PM

tida - 20/07/2011 11:49 PM

p1nk3d_books - 21/07/2011 01:09 AM

p1nk3d_books - 21/07/2011 11:31 AM

tida - 23/07/2011 11:08 AM

p1nk3d_books - 24/07/2011 01:24 PM

Page 4 of 10 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > [IMPORTANT]English Forum Rules & FAQ - Read it first! <Report infractions here or VM>