ENGLISH
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > All about Grammar & Tenses - The correct way to say/use .... ask it here !!
Total Views: 143505 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 284 of 284 | ‹ First  < 279 280 281 282 283 284

ivandjaw - 17/10/2012 12:56 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By jknow
sorry im not abusing u.. i just ask. sometime it makes me confused.D

sometime it confuses you, but most of the time your confusion make us even more confused (and sometime annoyed) because you never ask a clear question while expecting people to know what your question is and answering in completely

Quote:
Original Posted By p1nk3d_books
Kalo gitu bertanyalah yg jelas! nohope:

yep!!!!

capedes capedes
jigx - 17/10/2012 04:56 PM

help please

Meaning of emoticons as symbol of the message of kaskuser regional … in virtual communities
atau
meaning of emoticons as symbol message of kaskuser regional...in virtual communities

yg bener yg mana ya?
thx in advance guys
dias - 17/10/2012 10:25 PM

need help \(
ada yang punya artikel lengkap tentang post modifiers?
help yaaa o
----

gak jadi gan, udah ngerti Peace:
loc - 18/10/2012 08:04 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By jigx
help please

Meaning of emoticons as symbol of the message of kaskuser regional … in virtual communities
atau
meaning of emoticons as symbol message of kaskuser regional...in virtual communities

yg bener yg mana ya?
thx in advance guys

maksud/arti kalimat ini apa? coba kasih versi bahasa indonesianya dalam kalimat yang lengkap supaya kita ngerti. jangan sepotong2.
Haywards - 19/10/2012 02:54 AM

There are some questions that I'd like to ask: How important is Grammar in conversing compared to vocabulary?

Does it mean that when we speak English, we really need to consider the grammar very carefully in order to be understood by others? Or should we consider the context as well? -formal or informal.
icalblg - 19/10/2012 11:24 AM

exuse me fellows
i wanna ask

whats the difference of "look like, resemble, similar" ???

and which true :
- im falling in love to you
or
- im falling in love with you

thanks \)
Neediia22 - 19/10/2012 12:29 PM

:bookmarks
rokiebottom - 19/10/2012 12:33 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By icalblg
exuse me fellows
i wanna ask

whats the difference of "look like, resemble, similar" ???

and which true :
- im falling in love to you
or
- im falling in love with you

thanks \)

They are different in type to begin with,
-'look like' consists of verb and preposition.
-'resemble' is a verb.
-while, 'similar' is an adjective.

Therefore, you just need to use them correctly based on what type they are. How do I know to use it while I don't even know preposition,verb, adjective, etc. ?, It's simple!, just learn part of speech.

'I'm falling in love with' is the correct one thumbup:
ivandjaw - 19/10/2012 12:51 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Haywards
There are some questions that I'd like to ask: How important is Grammar in conversing compared to vocabulary?

Does it mean that when we speak English, we really need to consider the grammar very carefully in order to be understood by others? Or should we consider the context as well? -formal or informal.

both are equally important, both the right words & the right sentence are needed in order to communicate properly with others. And yes, environment condition and situation also play a major role in deciding which word to use, etc. For example, you won't use "slang" words if you are talking to your supervisor / manager / professor in a formal setup such as in a meeting / conference (especially if there are other people there), it won't be appropriate. However it will be very weird to speak formally when you are hanging out with your fellow colleagues / class mates in a bar, people will think something is wrong with you cendolb

jadi inget waktu itu pernah ada temen ane, sebut saja A (american citizen) nanya temen ane, sebut saja B (orang indo).
A: "hey! what's up? Have you eaten?"
B: "yes! I've had my dinner. I consumed rice and fish with my lab-mates 30 minutes ago"

pas denger gitu si bule langsung somehow agak aneh karena dia pake kata "consume" which is not really appropriate in that context (walaupun secara arti kata 100% tepat)

anyway ini hanya untuk share aja Yb
Page 284 of 284 | ‹ First  < 279 280 281 282 283 284
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > All about Grammar & Tenses - The correct way to say/use .... ask it here !!