English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Why do The Moon and the Sun never Appear Together
Total Views: 2441 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 4 of 4 |  < 1 2 3 4

dhygta - 06/05/2012 08:28 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By DimasMaulana
because the moon have a light form the sun. CMIIW

you are right! they will never appear together D
liluch - 10/09/2012 11:52 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By nothinginvain
I want to write, in the mean time please have a seat and let me reign

well,
Once upon a time Mother universe gave birth a twin brother/sister. the brother name Moon, whose face is pale and have some quiet personality. the sister name sun, which is lively and cheerful.
As a normal child, moon and sun closely related to its parent..and soon as they grew up, they find there is just not enough attention for both of them. Sun, who is lively, eager , carelessly speak forward about this and call her brother. " I would like to add 'R' to your name, because it suits you better..so I simply would call you MoRon..Sun who is famous among friends and a leader of popular group, so they mock the moon ferociously.

Moon who is silent, in truth hide a dangerous personality. It turns out to become a bloody quarrel, with the sun end up sheathing on blood bath. ever wonder why sky become red in time the sun shifts into the moon (dawn or dusk), now you know the reason.

FIN
for my lovely girl for the lunch time before rose:

nice story, dude..
zurion - 11/09/2012 12:26 PM

Dear... you memorize me about old song:

why does the sun go on shining
why does the sea rush to shore
don't they know it's the end of the world
cause you don't love me any more

Yeah sad song....
Yb
Page 4 of 4 |  < 1 2 3 4
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Why do The Moon and the Sun never Appear Together