English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > E-BOOKS Best Novel at your fingertip
Total Views: 1835 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 1 of 2 |  1 2 > 

transamin - 30/07/2010 05:15 PM
E-BOOKS Best Novel at your fingertip
Good day everyone. i'm going to share some e-books that i collected from many different sources. hope that you enjoy it like i do \) please be patient while i update the link

Happy reading..

Best regards

1 Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

2 The Help by Kathryn Stockett

3 City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare

4 An Echo in the Bone (Outlander, #7) by Diana Gabaldon

5 Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead

6 The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)

7 Evermore (The Immortals, #1) by Alyson Noel (Goodreads Author)

8 Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads Author)

9 Hunted (House of Night, #5) by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

10 Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, #9) by Charlaine Harris

11 Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick (Goodreads Author)

12 Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2) by Alyson Noel (Goodreads Author)

13 Tempted (House of Night, #6)by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

14 Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith, Jane Austen

15 Fire (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, #2) by Kristin Cashore

16 The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) by Kelley Armstrong (Goodreads Author)

17 Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (Goodreads Author)

18 The Lost Symbol (Robert Langdon, #3) by Dan Brown

19 Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese

20 Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate (Goodreads Author)

21 Stargazer (Evernight, #2) by Claudia Gray

22 Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford (Goodreads Author)

23 Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia (Goodreads Author), Margaret Stohl (Goodreads Author)

24 The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (Flavia de Luce, #1) by Alan Bradley (Goodreads Author)

25 Wings (Wings, #1) by Aprilynne Pike

26 The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1) by Carrie Ryan (Goodreads Author)

27 Fade (Dream Catcher, #2) by Lisa McMann (Goodreads Author)

28 Shanghai Girls by Lisa See (Goodreads Author)

29 Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (Goodreads Author)

30 Columbine by Dave Cullen (Goodreads Author)

31 The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

32 Bone Crossed (Mercedes Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs

33 The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe

34 South of Broad by Pat Conroy

35 Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum, #15) by Janet Evanovich

36 The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, #4) by Melissa de la Cruz

37 Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3) by Melissa Marr (Goodreads Author)

38 Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger (Goodreads Author)

39 Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

40 Little Bee by Chris Cleave (Goodreads Author)

41 Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, #5) by Rachel Caine

42 Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #1) by L.J. Smith

43 Shadowland (The Immortals, #3) by Alyson Noel (Goodreads Author)

44 Bloodhound (Beka Cooper, #2) by Tamora Pierce (Goodreads Author)

45 The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood

46 Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann (Goodreads Author)

47 Leviathan (Leviathan, #1) by Scott Westerfeld, Keith Thompson (Illustrator)

48 Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

49 The Girl She Used to Be by David Cristofano

50 Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George (Goodreads Author)
p1nk3d_books - 31/07/2010 12:30 AM

OMG. I'm soo waiting for the links!
More chicklits please D Peace:

Mod please do not move this thread!

Gonna subscribe this thread ______ngacir:
transamin - 31/07/2010 09:01 PM

reserved for the next update while still uploading pictures \)
transamin - 31/07/2010 09:03 PM

reserved
Olli3 - 31/07/2010 10:28 PM

Whoaa cool thread!!!! thumbup:

Really hope it's a green light from mod as well.

I have some of these and they are good reads indeed.

Thanks kk \) Patiently waiting for the link.
p1nk3d_books - 01/08/2010 12:34 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Olli3
Whoaa cool thread!!!! thumbup:

Really hope it's a green light from mod as well.

I have some of these and they are good reads indeed.

Thanks kk \) Patiently waiting for the link.

Share it with me Ollieeeee...
OMG we have to go out together someday! >.<
Really can't wait for the 'Twenties Girl'! \D/
Olli3 - 01/08/2010 10:15 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By p1nk3d_books
Share it with me Ollieeeee...
OMG we have to go out together someday! >.<
Really can't wait for the 'Twenties Girl'! \D/

Hehe, what kind of books do you read, Pinky? I like adventure and fantasy with lil' bit of romance and comedy so almost all of my books are within those genres.

Yes, we should! Just lemme know. \)
Olli3 - 05/08/2010 03:18 PM

THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY (Suzanne Collins)

BOOK #1 - THE HUNGER GAMES

Spoiler for Synopsis

In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV.

Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives alone with her mother and younger sister, regards it as a death sentence when she steps forward to take her sister's place in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead before—and survival, for her, is second nature. Without really meaning to, she becomes a contender. But if she is to win, she will have to start making choices that will weigh survival against humanity and life against love.

[code]
http://www.4*shared.com/document/BbRTvsIH/Suzanne_Collins_-_The_Hunger_G.html
[/code]

BOOK #2 - CATCHING FIRE

Spoiler for Synopsis

Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge.

[code]
http://www.mediafire.com/?zzzntzizywi[/code]

Difficulty Level: Big words here and there but overall, easy

Recommended for: Young-adult, those who enjoy Battle Royale and dystopian fiction.

VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES (Richelle Mead)

E-BOOKS Best Novel at your fingertip E-BOOKS Best Novel at your fingertip E-BOOKS Best Novel at your fingertip
E-BOOKS Best Novel at your fingertip E-BOOKS Best Novel at your fingertip

Vampire Academy Book 1 - 4

[code]
http://www.indowebster.com/Vampire_Academy_series_14.html[/code]

BOOK #1 - VAMPIRE ACADEMY

Spoiler for Synopsis

St. Vladimir’s Academy isn’t just any boarding school—it’s a hidden place where vampires are educated in the ways of magic and half-human teens train to protect them. Rose Hathaway is a seventeen-year-old Dhampir, who is training to be a bodyguard for her Moroi best friend, Vasilisa (Lissa) Dragomir. They’ve been on the run, but now they’re being dragged back to St. Vladimir’s—the very place where they’re most in danger.

[code]
http://rapid*share.com/files/408146404/Mead__Richelle_-_Vampire_Academy_01_-_Vampire_Academy.pdf[/cod e]

BOOK #2 - FROSTBITE

Spoiler for Synopsis

Massive Strigoi attack puts St. Vladimir's on high alert, and the Academy crawls with Guardians. Teaming up with Rose's handsome crush and instructor, Dimitri Belikov, is the legendary Janine Hathaway...Rose's formidable, long-absent mother. The Strigoi are closing in, and the Academy's not taking any risks. When three students run away to strike back against the deadly Strigoi, Rose must join forces with Lissa's boyfriend, Christian Ozera to rescue them. Only this time, Rose-and her heat-are in more danger than she ever could have imagined.

[code]
http://rapid*share.com/files/408196469/Mead__Richelle_-_Vampire_Academy_02_-_Frostbite.pdf[/code]

BOOK #3 - SHADOW KISS

Spoiler for Synopsis

Rose Hathaway knows it is forbidden to love another guardian. Her best friend, Lissa-the last Dragomir princess-must always come first. Unfortunately, when it comes to gorgeous Dimitri, some rules are meant to be broken. Lying to Lissa about Dimitri is one thing but suddenly there's way more than friendship at stake. The immortal undead are on the prowl, and they want vengeance for the lives that Rose has stolen. In a heart-stopping battle to rival her worst nightmare, Rose will have to choose between life, love, and the two people who matter most..but will her choice mean that only one can survive?

[code]
http://www.4*shared.com/document/q8y2Krgy/VA_3_-_shadow_kiss.htm[/code]

BOOK #4 - BLOOD PROMISE

Spoiler for Synopsis

How far will Rose go to keep her promise?

The recent Strigoi attack at St. Vladimir’s Academy was the deadliest ever in the school’s history, claiming the lives of Moroi students, teachers, and guardians alike. Even worse, the Strigoi took some of their victims with them. . . including Dimitri.

He’d rather die than be one of them, and now Rose must abandon her best friend, Lissa—the one she has sworn to protect no matter what—and keep the promise Dimitri begged her to make long ago. But with everything at stake, how can she possibly destroy the person she loves most?

[code]
http://www.mediafire.com/?djangwx3em5[/code]

BOOK #5 - SPIRIT BOUND

Spoiler for Synopsis

Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong….

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri’s birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir’s—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can’t wait for their real lives beyond the Academy’s iron gates to begin. In the meantime, in an attempt to move on, Rose fulfills her promise to young royal Moroi, Adrian Ivashkov, giving him a shot at love. However, her heart still aches for Dimitri, and he's out there, somewhere. She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true.

[code]
http://www.4*shared.com/document/5H8MsOja/Richelle_Mead_-_Vampire_Academ.htm

http://www.mediafire.com/?vunnk4xh3nj[/code]

Recommended for: Young-adult, girls though I find guys like this series as well. The series is sort of a combination between Underworld and Gossip Girl, so if you like those two then it's for you. cool:
nautilus_001 - 08/08/2010 10:26 AM

niceeee...waiting for the rest of the links..DD
Olli3 - 09/08/2010 12:32 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By nautilus_001
niceeee...waiting for the rest of the links..DD

Any book recommendation, sir? D
tralala.luna - 10/08/2010 11:07 AM

thx.it helps me to find some literature.btw,i study english literature in UNY and i really need some directions for you in the next.E-BOOKS Best Novel at your fingertip
bhre_Z - 10/08/2010 11:32 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Olli3
Any book recommendation, sir? D

Check this thread: [share] koleksi novel digital by bro Mudzy.
There are A LOT of novel e-books there!!
Olli3 - 10/08/2010 01:34 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By bhre_Z
Check this thread: [share] koleksi novel digital by bro Mudzy.
There are A LOT of novel e-books there!!

Hey, thanks bro! \)

Quite a collection. Unfortunately, my phone only receives epub files, but love the synopses! Sure thing they help.
zdnomla - 10/08/2010 02:30 PM

umm the link from mudzy is PRC \( i need the PDF type...
n btw im looking for artemis fowl... does anyone have the link? \)
p1nk3d_books - 10/08/2010 07:57 PM

The TS disappears and Ollie became the one who shares link hammer:
Ollie pls dont give rapid links \(
It's very hard to DL from there :mewek
Could you give MediaFire or IDWS links also?
Olli3 - 11/08/2010 12:26 PM
Quote:
Original Posted By zdnomla
umm the link from mudzy is PRC \( i need the PDF type...
n btw im looking for artemis fowl... does anyone have the link? \)

Lemme check. I'll post if I find it. Not promising anything though. D

Quote:
The TS disappears and Ollie became the one who shares link hammer:
Ollie pls dont give rapid links \(
It's very hard to DL from there :mewek
Could you give MediaFire or IDWS links also?

Hehe, perhaps the TS is currently busy.

Really? I hardly find problems with RS if the files aren't that big. Sure, I'll provide Mediafire or IDWS links if I find them.
Olli3 - 11/08/2010 04:47 PM

ARTEMIS FOWL SERIES (Eoin Colfer)

Artemis Fowl Book 1 - 6

[code]
http://www.mediafire.com/?jyzmmijynjj[/code]

BOOK #1 - ARTEMIS FOWL

Spoiler for Synopsis

Twelve-year-old Artemis Fowl is the most ingenious criminal mastermind in history. With two trusty sidekicks in tow, he hatches a cunning plot to divest the fairyfolk of their pot of gold. Of course, he isn't foolish enough to believe in all that "gold at the end of the rainbow" nonsense. Rather, he knows that the only way to separate the little people from their stash is to kidnap one of them and wait for the ransom to arrive. But when the time comes to put his plan into action, he doesn't count on the appearance of the extrasmall, pointy-eared Captain Holly Short of the LEPrecon (Lower Elements Police Reconnaisance) Unit--and her senior officer, Commander Root, a man (sorry, elf) who will stop at nothing to get her back.

BOOK #2 - THE ARCTIC INCIDENT

Spoiler for Synopsis

Artemis Fowl Sr. disappeared when a daring escapade designed to free his family from their criminal--not to mention deeply lucrative--past and move the family's assets into legitimate enterprises went horribly wrong. Held captive by the Mafiya (the Russian organized crime syndicate) for over two years, he has been declared officially dead, but Artemis Jr. knows in his heart (yes, he does have one) that his beloved father is still alive, and he is determined to find him.

BOOK #3 - THE ETERNITY CODE

Spoiler for Synopsis

Artemis Fowl II, the 13-year-old criminal mastermind, has created a supercomputer which he calls the "C Cube", from stolen fairy technology. It far surpasses any human technology made so far. When Fowl meets Chicago businessman Jon Spiro to show him the Cube, Spiro ambushes Artemis and steals it. In the process, Butler, his bodyguard is killed by one of Spiro's staff. However, Artemis manages to revive him with the aid of cryogenics and fairy healing magic, courtesy of Captain Holly Short of the LEPrecon squad. Unfortunately, the healing does not work entirely as planned.

BOOK #4 - THE OPAL DECEPTION

Spoiler for Synopsis

Artemis Fowl II was mindwiped and has no memory of meeting the fairies. This has also caused him to revert back to his former self- the one cruel enough to kidnap a fairy. But he has a conscience, the difference is he choose not to listen to it. Meanwhile, the evil pixie Opal Koboi has managed to break loose from an asylum and once again continues on with her plan for world domination. Captain Holly Short seeks help from Artemis but can they stop Koboi's evil plan, especially with the boy genius is in his amnesiac state?

BOOK #5 - THE LOST COLONY

Spoiler for Synopsis

Artemis Fowl, teenage criminal mastermind, has solved temporal equations that no normal human should be intelligent enough to understand. So when a confused and frightened demon pops up in a Sicilian theater, Artemis Fowl is there to meet him. Unfortunately, he is not the only one. A second, mysterious party has also solved the temporal equations, and has managed to abduct the demon before Artemis can secure him. Once again, Artemis will have to pair up with his old comrade, Captain Holly Short, to track down the missing demon and rescue him, before the time spell dissolves completely and the lost demon colony returns violently to Earth.

BOOK #6 - THE TIME PARADOX

Spoiler for Synopsis

Artemis's mother has contracted a deadly disease -- and the only cure lies in the brain fluid of African lemurs. Unfortunately, Artemis himself was responsible for making the lemurs extinct five years ago. Now he must enlist the aid of his fairy friends to travel back in time and save them. Not only that, but he must face his deadliest foe yet...his younger self.

Recommended for: 12+, Harry Potter fans, adventure + fantasy novel fans.
Fela Kuti - 11/08/2010 07:47 PM

well, can't say i approve this. as you know, sharing copyrighted works is against the law, and we don't want our beloved forum becomes a "scene of the crime," do we?
p1nk3d_books - 11/08/2010 08:04 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Fela Kuti
well, can't say i approve this. as you know, sharing copyrighted works is against the law, and we don't want our beloved forum becomes a "scene of the crime," do we?

Dude, don't be such a hypocrite. There are a lot of threads out there sharing e-books like this and even cracked software. All is fine as long as you put them in code tag, not direct links.
Besides, may I ask you, is your OS genuine? Is the Microsoft Office program you use to type your translation and all genuine?
Fela Kuti - 12/08/2010 12:05 AM

Quote:
Dude, don't be such a hypocrite. There are a lot of threads out there sharing e-books like this and even kracked software. All is fine as long as you put them in code tag, not direct links.
Besides, may I ask you, is your OS genuine? Is the Microsoft Office program you use to type your translation and all genuine?

I use OpenOffice and the OS on this laptop is genuine. But that's not important. My point is, maybe you guys could be more respectful to the authors. The least you could do is to use PM or something to share the links malu But oh well, no one's gonna listen to me I guess. People with my mindset are minorities in Indonesia.
Page 1 of 2 |  1 2 > 
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > E-BOOKS Best Novel at your fingertip