English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]
Total Views: 98131 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 12 of 42 | ‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >  Last ›

anggih - 03/02/2011 02:15 AM

from where i can downloads all toefl learning software please?
9Dayz - 03/02/2011 07:44 AM
Thank you for the hints and tips
well, i've been scoring PBT-TOEFL with 6xx scores, and i can't find it enough..... since the certificates also expires, i need to take the IBT, My question; is it necessary to have the skills and type faster in IBT-TOEFL as well? how does it counts in the time limits????

HUGE THANX in advance thou'!

iloveindonesiailoveindonesiailoveindonesiailoveindonesiailoveindonesiailoveindonesia

oh yeah a little tips to improve your accents:

1. i'm a vocalist + guitarist in a metal bands that i sing fast and yet clearly in English i guess singing and screaming at the same time enhance my pronunciation and punctuality in making up and arranging a song lyrics hahahahah....

2. USE SKYPE or camfrogs or joining international chatting links! if u can't find GAIJIN (foreigners) from english speaking countries.... at least Facebook lah!

3.Speaks at least simple english in everyday conversation......! at least "YEs" "no" "I love u" or "dirty language" hahahaha

4. Don't get trapped with odd english words in slang and idioms, i mean... do the Brit speaks english as well as singaporean or australian or even any philipinos??? nuhhhh i don't think sooo....... Based on my experience my Brit friends seems confused when he speaks with his singaporean roomies as well as my Brazilian friends! SO make up your mind and chose the easiest and universal English accents there is; the AMERICAN accent! since i think it is accent less and simpler to practice for any non native speakers than modern Brit English accents! e.... for native breed of welsh and Irish and Scottish, ENGLISH is not their 1st languages!

5. Anyway learning English is EASIER for Indonesian, since it is in Roman alphabets unlike Japanese in kanji and furigana or Korean with their Hangull! (trust me i take 5 years of learning JAPANESE yet i go to Japanese university still i just remember 3000 KANJI which enough to help me finds a toilets!!!)

&. in Speaking, Grammar considerations is nothing! the point of speaking is to deliver a message! i never pay attention to it and it turns out to be a disaster of learning such formula for ME!mahomahomahomahomaho
irrez - 04/02/2011 10:58 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By 9Dayz

&. in Speaking, Grammar considerations is nothing! the point of speaking is to deliver a message! i never pay attention to it and it turns out to be a disaster of learning such formula for ME!mahomahomahomahomaho

love this statement so much
kiss

i think there are some differences between our focus on study. what is your focus to study? speaking? or writing? some people want to speak english fluently but they study grammar rules first. what's happen? when they try to speak, they always THINK on Grammar rules. it makes them speak slowly and can't be understood.
KLanese - 04/02/2011 11:09 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By anggih
from where i can downloads all toefl learning software please?

see the first page on this thread D

Quote:
Original Posted By irrez
love this statement so much
kiss

i think there are some differences between our focus on study. what is your focus to study? speaking? or writing? some people want to speak english fluently but they study grammar rules first. what's happen? when they try to speak, they always THINK on Grammar rules. it makes them speak slowly and can't be understood.

good point shakehand
anggih - 04/02/2011 10:44 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By KLanese
see the first page on this thread D

good point shakehand

links has been expired kiss
KLanese - 05/02/2011 09:08 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By anggih
links has been expired kiss

Mmm...really? lemme review again then beer:
tyaChubby - 09/02/2011 06:22 PM
the difference
hello....anybody know what the different between TOEFL and TOEIC
aSAPlover - 09/02/2011 11:23 PM

Both are English proficiency tests. TOEFL is used for university and college admissions while the TOEIC test assesses English ability in the workplace and everyday life.

Both tests are developed and administered by ETS (Educational Testing Service, a private non-profit U.S.-based corporation).

TOEFL evaluates the use and understanding of the American dialect of English, required for non-native applicants at many U.S. colleges and universities, and by many government agencies, businesses, and scholarship programs.

TOEIC was developed based on TOEFL following a request from Japanese economic and industry organizations. It includes oral comprehension as well as reading comprehension of English, in a business context. TOEIC is mostly used in Japan and South Korea.
BeginnerForAll - 20/02/2011 01:40 AM

hello guys.. I want to ask something.. Is difficult to score 7.0 for IELTS?? In next 1 year, I will graduate so, I'm searching some university or college in UK.. The qualification for international student is 7.0 IELTS , is it hard to get that score??
KLanese - 21/02/2011 02:19 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By BeginnerForAll
hello guys.. I want to ask something.. Is difficult to score 7.0 for IELTS?? In next 1 year, I will graduate so, I'm searching some university or college in UK.. The qualification for international student is 7.0 IELTS , is it hard to get that score??

Well, IELTS band 7 and 8 are one of the hardest goals to reach when doing the IELTS Academic test or the IELTS General exam.
I assume you already know what the IELTS exam is and you've probably even been to an IELTS preparation course or an IELTS seminar.
You're probably wondering how you can get to your target of IELTS band 7 or target of IELTS band 8 quickly and easily. Actually, that's not possible. There's a lot of hard work involved and most of that involves vocabulary building. There are no quick tricks to getting a score of 7 or a score of 8 in every section, or even just an overall band score of 7 or an overall band score of 8.

Speaking Tasks:
In the IELTS speaking test, if you’re aiming for band 5 then your level of vocabulary is probably intermediate. If your target is band 7 then you must have advanced level vocabulary and should expect to use jargon - words specific to an industry.

A band 5 speaker might say.
“Australia has a lot of money at the moment and so everyone can spend more on houses."

A band 7 speaker might say
“Australia’s economic position is quite superior, in comparison to other countries' economies. As a result, more of the population is investing in property.”
Can you see the difference?
So even if you could somehow memorise the answers to previous IELTS tests in the hope of getting an IELTS score of 7, you're not going to pass the speaking part if you don't know the vocabulary.
The same is true for writing. If you are planning to do the General IELTS exam, here are a couple of examples:

Writing Tasks:
Here is an example from a letter by an IELTS 5 writer:
"Recently I buy saltanas bag from your shop. It is bad. It has not end date on it"

Here is an example from a General Task 1 letter by an IELTS 7 writer:
"I am writing to complain about the poor treatment I have received from your establishment. Having purchased a bag of sultanas from your store, promoted as being fresh, I had been looking forward to including them in my cereal this morning. Unfortunately, what greeted me when I unsealed the bag was a mouldy sticky mess that could hardly be described as being fresh, let alone edible. To add insult to injury, there was no expiry date on the bag."
f you are planning to do the Academic IELTS exam, here are a couple of examples:

Here is an example from an Academic Task 1 graph description by an IELTS 5 writer. The graph contains statistics of sushi rolls eaten in 2009.

"This graph say that 80,000 people eat salmon sushi rolls at Sydney in January 2009. Also that 50,000 people eat teriyaki chicken rolls at Sydney in January 2009. This says that more people eat fish more than chicken."

Here is an example from an Academic Task 1 graph description by an IELTS 7 writer. The graph contains statistics of sushi rolls eaten in 2009.

"With reference to graph number 1, which displays the statistics of sushi rolls eaten by members of the public in Sydney in January 2009, we can see that 80,000 salmon sushi rolls and 50,000 teriyaki chicken rolls were consumed. This suggests that people in Sydney prefer fish over chicken."

Here is an example of a General Task 2 essay body paragraph excerpt from an IELTS 5 writer for General IELTS writing. The question is on whether children should be encouraged to study more and play less sport.

"Sport is really good and helps make your body better. It is lots of fun and good for kids. The sport is important for thinking too as you can think better if you are feeling good. My brother play sport and I think he is really smart too"

Here is an example of a General Task 2 essay body paragraph excerpt from an IELTS 7 writer for General IELTS writing. The question is on whether children should be encouraged to study more and play less sport.

"Physical activity is necessary to help promote healthy bodily functions. Removing sport from the syllabus would encourage the development of obesity and other problems. Not only does sport improve fitness, it also helps the mind. My brother is a laywer and regularly uses the gym to help improve his thinking processes"

Here is an example of an Academic Task 2 essay body paragraph excerpt from an IELTS 5 writer for Academic IELTS writing. The question is on whether children's involvement in sporting activities will greatly reduce their capacity to compete when they reach an employable age.

"A physical lifestyle is recommended for any child as the negative effects of laziness far outweighs the time that might be spent on keeping fit. It is necessary, though, to make sure that this time is chosen well, and that there is balance between study and sport, so that they are more likely to be able to pass through the interview and get a job."

Here is an example of an Academic Task 2 essay body paragraph excerpt from an IELTS 7 writer for Academic IELTS writing. The question is on whether children's involvement in sporting activities will greatly reduce their capacity to compete when they reach an employable age.

"It is crucial that our young participate enthusiastically in the sporting arena so that they may be imbued with a sense of understanding regarding their vigour and the value of their lymphatic system. Indolence is anathema to progress, and physical fitness would enable them to advance to and reach their goals and aspirations. Nonetheless, it is vital that equilibrium be found between periods spent on learning and those spent on sport so that this happy medium can result in successful career goals in the future."

So, now that you've read these examples and can see for yourself what it is that makes the difference between a band 5 IELTS student and a band 7 IELTS student, what can you do about it now to improve the chance of getting an overall band score of 7, or even a 7 in every section?

1. Read novels
The first thing you can do is start reading many, many novels. It doesn't matter what novels they are as long as you enjoy reading the story. You should be spending a half hour in the morning and a half hour in the evening reading and learning new adjectives and adverbs.

To help you to quickly learn these words you need to use them. Each time you discover a new word, write it in your vocabulary book and create a sentence with it. Then, during the day, try to use it in a sentence when speaking.

You should be learning 10 new words every day. If you believe you're band 5 now it'll take you at least 6 months of daily English study to get to band 7. It has been said that for some students of English that you increase your overall IELTS score by 0.5 point for every 6 months of intensive study. It depends on how quickly you learn, how often you learn and what you're doing while you're learning.

2. Write every day.
Write in a journal or diary. Write using the new words you've learnt. Write letters and essays. Write about graphs if you're doing the Academic exam. But you must write every day. You should be spending at least an hour of writing every day, preferably two. That's not 5 days with 2 days off. That's every day!!!

These are the two main things you should be doing. If you're not doing these, you're not going to increase your listening, reading, writing or speaking skills. After all, how are you going to answer the questions if you don't know the words???

3. Find an English tutor.
You will need to practice your IELTS writing and speaking skills. What you need is an IELTS preparation tutor.

4. Stop speaking in your native language
This is probably the most important. There is no point flying to an English speaking country if you then spend most of your time with your friends speaking your native language. It could take you 10 tries to pass IELTS test, maybe more. If you want to get IELTS 7 quickly you have to stop speaking your native language. That means avoiding your friends for a year, getting a part time job only in an English speaking company and only talking with your family in English.

I hope this article helps you to reach your goal of IELTS band 7 or IELTS band 8.
Liq - 21/02/2011 04:35 PM

Quote:
Well, IELTS band 7 and 8 are one of the hardest goals to reach when doing the IELTS Academic test or the IELTS General exam.
I assume you already know what the IELTS exam is and you've probably even been to an IELTS preparation course or an IELTS seminar.
You're probably wondering how you can get to your target of IELTS band 7 or target of IELTS band 8 quickly and easily. Actually, that's not possible. There's a lot of hard work involved and most of that involves vocabulary building. There are no quick tricks to getting a score of 7 or a score of 8 in every section, or even just an overall band score of 7 or an overall band score of 8.

Speaking Tasks:
In the IELTS speaking test, if you’re aiming for band 5 then your level of vocabulary is probably intermediate. If your target is band 7 then you must have advanced level vocabulary and should expect to use jargon - words specific to an industry.

A band 5 speaker might say.
“Australia has a lot of money at the moment and so everyone can spend more on houses."

A band 7 speaker might say
“Australia’s economic position is quite superior, in comparison to other countries' economies. As a result, more of the population is investing in property.”
Can you see the difference?
So even if you could somehow memorise the answers to previous IELTS tests in the hope of getting an IELTS score of 7, you're not going to pass the speaking part if you don't know the vocabulary.
The same is true for writing. If you are planning to do the General IELTS exam, here are a couple of examples:

Writing Tasks:
Here is an example from a letter by an IELTS 5 writer:
"Recently I buy saltanas bag from your shop. It is bad. It has not end date on it"

Here is an example from a General Task 1 letter by an IELTS 7 writer:
"I am writing to complain about the poor treatment I have received from your establishment. Having purchased a bag of sultanas from your store, promoted as being fresh, I had been looking forward to including them in my cereal this morning. Unfortunately, what greeted me when I unsealed the bag was a mouldy sticky mess that could hardly be described as being fresh, let alone edible. To add insult to injury, there was no expiry date on the bag."
f you are planning to do the Academic IELTS exam, here are a couple of examples:

Here is an example from an Academic Task 1 graph description by an IELTS 5 writer. The graph contains statistics of sushi rolls eaten in 2009.

"This graph say that 80,000 people eat salmon sushi rolls at Sydney in January 2009. Also that 50,000 people eat teriyaki chicken rolls at Sydney in January 2009. This says that more people eat fish more than chicken."

Here is an example from an Academic Task 1 graph description by an IELTS 7 writer. The graph contains statistics of sushi rolls eaten in 2009.

"With reference to graph number 1, which displays the statistics of sushi rolls eaten by members of the public in Sydney in January 2009, we can see that 80,000 salmon sushi rolls and 50,000 teriyaki chicken rolls were consumed. This suggests that people in Sydney prefer fish over chicken."

Here is an example of a General Task 2 essay body paragraph excerpt from an IELTS 5 writer for General IELTS writing. The question is on whether children should be encouraged to study more and play less sport.

"Sport is really good and helps make your body better. It is lots of fun and good for kids. The sport is important for thinking too as you can think better if you are feeling good. My brother play sport and I think he is really smart too"

Here is an example of a General Task 2 essay body paragraph excerpt from an IELTS 7 writer for General IELTS writing. The question is on whether children should be encouraged to study more and play less sport.

"Physical activity is necessary to help promote healthy bodily functions. Removing sport from the syllabus would encourage the development of obesity and other problems. Not only does sport improve fitness, it also helps the mind. My brother is a laywer and regularly uses the gym to help improve his thinking processes"

Here is an example of an Academic Task 2 essay body paragraph excerpt from an IELTS 5 writer for Academic IELTS writing. The question is on whether children's involvement in sporting activities will greatly reduce their capacity to compete when they reach an employable age.

"A physical lifestyle is recommended for any child as the negative effects of laziness far outweighs the time that might be spent on keeping fit. It is necessary, though, to make sure that this time is chosen well, and that there is balance between study and sport, so that they are more likely to be able to pass through the interview and get a job."

Here is an example of an Academic Task 2 essay body paragraph excerpt from an IELTS 7 writer for Academic IELTS writing. The question is on whether children's involvement in sporting activities will greatly reduce their capacity to compete when they reach an employable age.

"It is crucial that our young participate enthusiastically in the sporting arena so that they may be imbued with a sense of understanding regarding their vigour and the value of their lymphatic system. Indolence is anathema to progress, and physical fitness would enable them to advance to and reach their goals and aspirations. Nonetheless, it is vital that equilibrium be found between periods spent on learning and those spent on sport so that this happy medium can result in successful career goals in the future."

So, now that you've read these examples and can see for yourself what it is that makes the difference between a band 5 IELTS student and a band 7 IELTS student, what can you do about it now to improve the chance of getting an overall band score of 7, or even a 7 in every section?

1. Read novels
The first thing you can do is start reading many, many novels. It doesn't matter what novels they are as long as you enjoy reading the story. You should be spending a half hour in the morning and a half hour in the evening reading and learning new adjectives and adverbs.

To help you to quickly learn these words you need to use them. Each time you discover a new word, write it in your vocabulary book and create a sentence with it. Then, during the day, try to use it in a sentence when speaking.

You should be learning 10 new words every day. If you believe you're band 5 now it'll take you at least 6 months of daily English study to get to band 7. It has been said that for some students of English that you increase your overall IELTS score by 0.5 point for every 6 months of intensive study. It depends on how quickly you learn, how often you learn and what you're doing while you're learning.

2. Write every day.
Write in a journal or diary. Write using the new words you've learnt. Write letters and essays. Write about graphs if you're doing the Academic exam. But you must write every day. You should be spending at least an hour of writing every day, preferably two. That's not 5 days with 2 days off. That's every day!!!

These are the two main things you should be doing. If you're not doing these, you're not going to increase your listening, reading, writing or speaking skills. After all, how are you going to answer the questions if you don't know the words???

3. Find an English tutor.
You will need to practice your IELTS writing and speaking skills. What you need is an IELTS preparation tutor.

4. Stop speaking in your native language
This is probably the most important. There is no point flying to an English speaking country if you then spend most of your time with your friends speaking your native language. It could take you 10 tries to pass IELTS test, maybe more. If you want to get IELTS 7 quickly you have to stop speaking your native language. That means avoiding your friends for a year, getting a part time job only in an English speaking company and only talking with your family in English.

I hope this article helps you to reach your goal of IELTS band 7 or IELTS band 8.

I completely agree to the points above especially number 3 and 4, I have been doing these ways and it works. But I rarely do number 1 and hardly ever numb 2. hammer
I should have done those too. Spiritttttttt... \)
Rankami - 26/02/2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

your speaking and writing responses will automatically be recorded / saved and sent to the graders (2 different graders) in New Jersey and the scoring process will take for about 2 weeks.
Good luck on your test anyway! beer:

In speaking sections of TOEFL iBT, your performances will be recorded and be sent to ETS. Your performance will be scored by 3 hingga 6 raters yg bersertifikat. Poin yang dinilai adalah:

Delivery: How clear was the speech? Good responses are fl uid and clear, with good pronunciation, natural pacing, and natural-sounding intonation patterns.

Language use: How effectively does the test taker use grammar and vocabulary to convey their ideas? Raters determine the test taker’s ability to control both basic and more complex language structures, and use appropriate vocabulary.

Topic development: How fully do test takers answer the question and how coherently do they present their ideas? How well did the test taker synthesize and summarize the information in the integrated tasks? Good responses generally use all or most of the time allotted, and the relationship between ideas and the progression from one idea to the next is clear and easy to follow. It is important to note that raters do not expect test takers’ responses to be perfect. Even high-scoring responses may contain occasional errors and minor problems in any of the three areas described above.

Cek this link: http://internationaltest.blogspot.com/2010/09/rating-of-speaking-and-writing.html

The rating standards are based on TOEFL_Tips E-Module, ETS, 2008.
aSAPlover - 08/03/2011 09:47 PM
IBT TOEFL: Regarding Score recipients.
hi everyone,

When I signed up an IBT TOEFL Test via ETS website, they explained that
I may designate up to four institutions to receive my score reports.

question:
In case I haven't had any universities to apply for, then is it possible
for me to receive all of those additional score reports?

Thanks
KLanese - 10/03/2011 11:22 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Rankami
In speaking sections of TOEFL iBT, your performances will be recorded and be sent to ETS. Your performance will be scored by 3 hingga 6 raters yg bersertifikat. Poin yang dinilai adalah:

Delivery: How clear was the speech? Good responses are fl uid and clear, with good pronunciation, natural pacing, and natural-sounding intonation patterns.

Language use: How effectively does the test taker use grammar and vocabulary to convey their ideas? Raters determine the test taker’s ability to control both basic and more complex language structures, and use appropriate vocabulary.

Topic development: How fully do test takers answer the question and how coherently do they present their ideas? How well did the test taker synthesize and summarize the information in the integrated tasks? Good responses generally use all or most of the time allotted, and the relationship between ideas and the progression from one idea to the next is clear and easy to follow. It is important to note that raters do not expect test takers’ responses to be perfect. Even high-scoring responses may contain occasional errors and minor problems in any of the three areas described above.

Cek this link: http://internationaltest.blogspot.com/2010/09/rating-of-speaking-and-writing.html

The rating standards are based on TOEFL_Tips E-Module, ETS, 2008.

Thanks for sharing gan Rankami. beer:

Quote:
Original Posted By aSAPlover
hi everyone,

When I signed up an IBT TOEFL Test via ETS website, they explained that
I may designate up to four institutions to receive my score reports.

question:
In case I haven't had any universities to apply for, then is it possible
for me to receive all of those additional score reports?

Thanks

Yes, gan aSAPlover. Just select the "Add Unlisted Recipient Score" and then use your father/mother/siblings' name as the recipient. The address is your original address. Repeat the step for four times if you wish to have four of them sent to your address.
shootingsonic - 10/03/2011 07:59 PM

hello,
is there people here who have experience on gre or have tips to overcome this test? i plan to take it in near future.
i have seen few example question in internet and i find it terribly difficult especially verbal section
please help
xixixipeople - 10/03/2011 11:20 PM

sight..i only got 21 of 33 question that correct from the site you gave me...
my my..........
any way....

in my collage toefl test i got toefl score 503...at least for going aboard (i.e Malaysia, or Singapore) just need get score 550...(thats my lecturer said to me)
i don't know is it my collage test is that good enough...or not ? (UINJ)

my question is...

which is the best test that should i do for going to Australia or England ?

its very help full if you answer my question...i must and i need to go aboard...to go away from poverty....
KLanese - 11/03/2011 10:26 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By shootingsonic
hello,
is there people here who have experience on gre or have tips to overcome this test? i plan to take it in near future.
i have seen few example question in internet and i find it terribly difficult especially verbal section
please help

so far there is no one here shared about the GRE Test. Is your background science anyway?

Quote:
Original Posted By xixixipeople
sight..i only got 21 of 33 question that correct from the site you gave me...
my my..........
any way....

in my collage toefl test i got toefl score 503...at least for going aboard (i.e Malaysia, or Singapore) just need get score 550...(thats my lecturer said to me)
i don't know is it my collage test is that good enough...or not ? (UINJ)

my question is...

which is the best test that should i do for going to Australia or England ?

its very help full if you answer my question...i must and i need to go aboard...to go away from poverty....

Australia and England usually want IELTS instead of TOEFL. However, if you wish to pursue your study in Sing (UINJ?), you'd better take the TOEFL. Dont forget to check the international test requirement, IELTS or TOEFL. Why don't you go to NTU or NUS?
shootingsonic - 11/03/2011 11:36 AM

Quote:
so far there is no one here shared about the GRE Test. Is your background science anyway?

Australia and England usually want IELTS instead of TOEFL. However, if you wish to pursue your study in Sing (UINJ?), you'd better take the TOEFL. Dont forget to check the international test requirement, IELTS or TOEFL. Why don't you go to NTU or NUS?

yes i am "sarjana teknik" from ITS and right now i want to take master study abroad, and one of my desired university want gre, that's why i have to take it
if there is no one here have experience on gre, could any of you give me gre software for practice(just like you share toefl software in fist page) D
thank you
rahan - 11/03/2011 07:28 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By shootingsonic
yes i am "sarjana teknik" from ITS and right now i want to take master study abroad, and one of my desired university want gre, that's why i have to take it
if there is no one here have experience on gre, could any of you give me gre software for practice(just like you share toefl software in fist page) D
thank you

dari greghost blogspot gan ...
http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/GRE/PPGRE31.exe
http://sites.google.com/site/greghost4/Cambridge_Gre.rar (password:www.gre-preparation.info)
http://sites.google.com/site/grebigbook/bigbook.zip?attredirects=0
http://sites.google.com/site/greprepmaterial/petersons-master-the-gre-2009
http://bit.ly/dwCNFQ

lebih lanjut dioprek aja sendiri yaa .... selamat ber GRE ria ...
ilovekaskus iloveindonesia
adindra2 - 12/03/2011 09:19 AM

I am preparing for the IBT TOEFL TEST right now.
I have already the book which is,
Northstar longman IBT TOEFL Intermediate & Northstar longman IBT TOEFL High Intermediate.
Should I buy annother book like Barron's IBT TOEFL?
Which is better Northstar longman IBT TOEFL or Barron's IBT TOEFL?
which book do you recommend for IBT TOEFL preparation?

I am sorry for telling the brand Peace:Peace: but it's just for clear explanation.
Page 12 of 42 | ‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]